许多学生沉迷于沉迷网络游戏的危害翻译是:什么意思

当前位置: &
求翻译:现在有很多青少年沉迷于网络游戏,所以我们要学会克制自己是什么意思?
现在有很多青少年沉迷于网络游戏,所以我们要学会克制自己
问题补充:
There are many young people addicted to online games, so we have to learn to control their own
There are now many adolescents indulged in online games, so we have to exercise maximum restraint in their Institute
Now has very many young people to sink confuses in the network game, therefore we must learn to restrain oneself
There's a lot of young people addicted to online games, so we should learn to keep his
There's a lot of young people addicted to online games, so we should learn to keep his
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!随着科学技术的发展,电脑在现实生活中越来越普及,电脑的使用也为我们的学习生活带来了许多便利之处。她能帮助学生尽快的找到需要的学习资料;可以加强人与人之间的交流,减少矛盾与隔阂;它还可以丰富人们的业余生活。但凡事都有两面性。电脑在为我们带来便利的同时也存在一些弊端。它使不少学生沉迷于网络游戏,导致学习成绩下降。同时由于网络规范的不全面,导致网上黄色信息入侵,危害青少年的身心健康。就我个人而言,我认为家长应限制学生的上网时间,不能放任不管,同时还应加强学生的网络安全知识普及工作,防止青少年受到网上不良信息的危害。 的翻译是:With the development of science and technology, computers in real life more and more popular, the use of computers for our learning life brings many advantages. As soon as she can help students fin you can strengthen the exchanges between people, reducing contradictions and estr 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
随着科学技术的发展,电脑在现实生活中越来越普及,电脑的使用也为我们的学习生活带来了许多便利之处。她能帮助学生尽快的找到需要的学习资料;可以加强人与人之间的交流,减少矛盾与隔阂;它还可以丰富人们的业余生活。但凡事都有两面性。电脑在为我们带来便利的同时也存在一些弊端。它使不少学生沉迷于网络游戏,导致学习成绩下降。同时由于网络规范的不全面,导致网上黄色信息入侵,危害青少年的身心健康。就我个人而言,我认为家长应限制学生的上网时间,不能放任不管,同时还应加强学生的网络安全知识普及工作,防止青少年受到网上不良信息的危害。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
With the development of science and technology, computers in real life more and more popular, the use of computers for our learning life brings many advantages. As soon as she can help students fin you can strengthen the exchanges between people, reducing contradictions and estr
Along with the development of science and technology, the computer in real life, more and more popular, the use of computers has also given us the learning of life brings with it many of the facilities. She will be able to help students to find as soon as possible to l can stren
相关内容&a恍然大悟之后,原来,你懂我,我懂你,也可以这样, After is suddenly enlighted, originally, you understand me, I understand you, also may like this, & abaseball,bed 棒球,床,下 & a演出服是棉质做的 Performs the clothing is the cotton material does & a为什么不制止我 Why doesn't stop me & atom is twelve and ann is ten 汤姆是十二,并且安是十 & a  and definitive conclusions,
& a主动建构 Initiative construction & a两人拿出礼物给了彼此 Two people put out the gift to each other & apost support 岗位支持 & ahe is such a wet blanket with that sour look on his face and his boring talk 他是这样泼冷水以那酸神色在他的面孔和他的乏味谈话 & awith analog equipments. 用模式设备。 & adysfunctional 不正常 & a生产服务过程控制的监视、评价和持续改进 The production service process control surveillance, the appraisal and improve continually & a昨天晚上,他抄了我的作业 Yesterday evening, he has copied my work & a有宠物 Has the pet & aexpressways 高速公路 & a一些学生拿着彩色的旗帜跑 Some students take the colored flag to run & a我一直在学习,马上结束了 I am studying continuously, finished immediately & a其次,均衡的饮食可以为身体提供能量。 Next, the balanced diet may provide the energy for the body. & a我上星期参加了学习班 I attended the study class last week & a造成许多工人失业 Creates many workers to be unemployed & a小孩子睡着了才能做检查 The child fell asleep has been able to make the inspection & a挚相信我自己
、 Sincere believes me, & a床底下是什么? What under the bed is? & a销售人员对待客户的积极性态度实在太差 The sales personnel treats the customer the enthusiastic manner too to be really bad & aきくち正太 以后的口头Siyouta & a如果我是老师,我会负责任的对待工作,严格的对待每一个学生,对于作业,我不会要他们做很多,要学生享受快乐,不要有太多的压力 If I am a teacher, I can take responsibility the treatment work, strict treatment each student, regarding the work, I cannot want them to do very many, wants the student to enjoy joyfully, did not must have too many pressures & athe quicker you are at digging the better an item you 越快的您是在开掘好项目您 & aacidic
supply KOH dosing tank KOH 药量坦克酸值的酸性干净的锁阀门供应酸值 & a脸会痛 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAcademy of Champions 冠军的学院 & a最后祝愿贵公司事业蒸蒸日上! Finally wishes your firm enterprise to progress day by day! & a今天上课,老师测了一下我们班同学的自信心,发现有很多同学没有自信,有九个人想当班长,有四十五人不想当班长,其余的觉得这和我没关系,老师笑着说,你们可真没自信,大家都笑了 Today attends class, teacher had measured our schoolmate Ban self-confidence, discovered has very many schoolmates not self-confident, some nine people want to work as class leader, some 45 people does not want to work as class leader, other thought this and I have not related, teacher smiles was sa & aSome don’t, 一些不, & a收信人姓名 正在翻译,请等待...
& aBroad-based change can be used to roll out isolated themes or topics to gain impact broadly and quickly 正在翻译,请等待...
& a许多老人昨天出席我们的音乐会 Many old people yesterday attended our concert & a环境不是很好,咨询处资料散乱。 The environment is not very good, the consultation place material is scattered in disorder. & ato much bother 到麻烦 & a他们都是英语专业的学生 他们都是英语专业的学生 & aeven organizer 均匀组织者 & athe great changes in beijing since 1978 在北京上的巨大变化自1978年以来 & a这个书包是萨姆 This book bag is a sum & apat sept 轻拍9月 & aHow many people would he require in a room 多少个人他在屋子里会需要 & awith the fluctuating money notation of the trader
& aà la récente reprise de cet opéra au Grand-Théatre en juin 2003 以这个歌剧的最近再取回到大成功在2003年6月 & a那么中方饮食和西方饮食的区别到底有哪些呢? Which then the Chinese government diet and the Western diet difference does have? & a二是采取有力措施加快企业技术改造,并向老工业基地倾斜。坚持质量第一,采用先进标准,更新和优化产品结构。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a做标志 Makes the symbol & a一个疗程电休克 A treatment course electric shock & a把男孩救了上来 Has rescued the boy & a是江苏哪里 Is where Jiangsu & aa few centurise ago,people started to make lucky numbers.this was inspired by people who were having trouble in their lives 几centurise前,人们开始做幸运的numbers.this由有麻烦在他们的生活中的人启发 & aNo food is permitted for four hours after administration of the drug 食物没有被允许四个小时在药物的管理以后 & aInternational Crops Research Institute for Semi-Arid Tropics 国际庄稼研究所为半干旱热带 & a随着科学技术的发展,电脑在现实生活中越来越普及,电脑的使用也为我们的学习生活带来了许多便利之处。她能帮助学生尽快的找到需要的学习资料;可以加强人与人之间的交流,减少矛盾与隔阂;它还可以丰富人们的业余生活。但凡事都有两面性。电脑在为我们带来便利的同时也存在一些弊端。它使不少学生沉迷于网络游戏,导致学习成绩下降。同时由于网络规范的不全面,导致网上黄色信息入侵,危害青少年的身心健康。就我个人而言,我认为家长应限制学生的上网时间,不能放任不管,同时还应加强学生的网络安全知识普及工作,防止青少年受到网上不良信息的危害。当前位置: &
求翻译:许多人沉迷于网络游戏当中是什么意思?
许多人沉迷于网络游戏当中
问题补充:
Many people indulge in network games
Many people are addicted to online games.
Many people sink confuse middle the network game
Many people are addicted to online games
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!每日一练:英语翻译之网络游戏
考研英语翻译部分在试题中分值占10%,建议同学们还是要重视起来,为自己争取更多的分数。黑龙江考研辅导黑龙江中公考研为大家搜集了有关社会生活、科普知识、文化教育等方面的相关句子,以此拓展大家的视野。一起来学习吧!
本期主题【网络游戏】
With the popularity of computers and theInternet,there is a wide range of games that peoplecan choose from.Young people like online gamesmost.However,this phenomenon troubles manyparents and teachers.Many students are addicted togames,leading to a decline in their health condition and academic performance.On thecontrary,some say that playing online games can train the players,reaction ability,which is ofgreat help in forming quick reaction and fast thinking.Moreover,when playing computergames,players can temporarily release great pressure from their work and study.As long aswe are not addicted to online games,we can enjoy the joy it brings us heartily.
参考翻译:
随着电脑和互联网的普及,人们能玩的游戏很多。年轻人尤其喜欢网络游戏。然而,这一现象给许多家长和老师带来了很多的困扰,很多学生沉迷于游戏,导致健康状况和学习成绩的下降。相反地,有些人指出玩网络游戏可以帮助玩家练习他们的反应能力,这对形成敏捷的反应和思维很有帮助。而且,在玩电脑游戏的时候玩家可以暂时释放在工作和学习上的巨大压力。只要我们不沉迷于网络游戏,就能尽情享受它给我们带来的快乐。
了解更多考研英语相关信息,欢迎访问黑龙江中公考研网。
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐号的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
今日搜狐热点游戏沉迷,中文例句,英文例句-词都网
说明:双击或选中下面任意单词,将显示该词的音标、读音、翻译等;选中中文或多个词,将显示翻译。
您的位置: ->
-> 游戏沉迷
The Situations and Analyses of College Students'Addiction to Network Games
网络游戏沉迷者的“失足”与“自拔”
Keywords: N Indulge The network game addiction synthesizes the disease.
关键词:网络游戏;网络游戏沉迷;网络游戏成瘾综合症。
Change Interface Mode for Prevent Game E
改变人机交互模式防止游戏沉迷——公共休闲空间互动多媒体应用研究
Many students addicted to playing eventually get thei future ruined.
许多沉迷于游戏的学生最终会自毁前程。
She's addicted to video games, which makes her mother angry at times.
她沉迷于电视游戏机,有时会让他妈妈生气。
On Negative Effects of Youngsters Online Games Addiction and the C
青少年沉迷网络游戏的危害及其对策研究
Children like this are not learning to relate to other people.
沉迷于电子游戏的孩子没有学会如何与别人相处,
Study and Countermeasure on the Phenomenon of the Adolescent Indulging in Online G
对青少年沉迷网络游戏现象的思考及解决的对策
The Relation Study on Addiction to Network Games and the System of Countercheck to Enthrallment in Psychological I
网络游戏成瘾及防沉迷系统与心理干预对策研究
drown it in profound night and watch the odd play of lights and shadows in that sombre l
您把这古老的巴黎浸没在沉沉黑夜里,看一看在那阴暗的建筑物迷宫中光与影的离奇古怪游戏;
Sean Sullivan, registered psychologist, says he has been treating children for serious video game addiction for the past eight years.
注册心理学家肖恩?沙利文说在过去的八年中他一直在为过度沉迷于电子游戏的儿童做治疗。
Circus Mini Golf is a Hole-In-One!
马戏团迷你高尔夫是款一杆进洞的高尔夫游戏!
Stanley is our resident crossword fanatic .
斯坦利是我们的常任填字游戏迷。
The children amused themselves by playing hide-and-seek games.
孩子们玩捉迷藏游戏取乐。
Play a“ Hide and Seek” game to review how to ask and tell the ways.
做“捉迷藏”的游戏复习怎样问路,指路。
The baby went behind his mother to play a hiding game.
婴儿走到母亲背后做捉迷藏的游艺戏。
Yeah, he's really a big fan of computer games.
是哦,他是个十足的电脑游戏迷。
My office manager is quite a gammer.
我的办公室经理是个电子游戏迷。

我要回帖

更多关于 小学生沉迷网络游戏 的文章

随机推荐