下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩?页未读,继续阅读
播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表I'll-Do-It-Later-Softirqs-Tasklets-Bottom-Halves-Task-爱问共享资料.pdf
文档介绍:
I’llDoItLater:Softirqs,Tasklets,BottomHalves,TaskQueues,WorkQueuesandTimersMatthewWilcoxHewlett-panymatthew.wilcox@AbstractAninterruptisasignaltoadevicedriverthatthereisworktobedone.However,ifthedriverdoestoomuchworkintheinterrupthandler,systemrespon-sivenesswillbedegraded.Thestandardwaytoavoidthisproblem(untilLinux2.3.42)wastouseabot-tomhalforataskqueuetoschedulesomeworktodolater.Thesehandlersarerunwithinterruptsenabledandlengthyprocessinghaslessimpactonsystemre-sponse.introducedtwonewfa-cilitiesfordeferringworkuntillater:softirqsandtasklets.TheywereintroducedinordertoachievebetterSMPscalability.Theexistingbottomhalveswerereimplementedasaspecialformoftaskletwhichpreservedtheirsemantics.InLinux2.5.40,theseold-stylebotandin2.5.41,taskqueueswerereplacedwithanewabstraction:workqueues.Thispaperdiscussesthedi?erencesandrelation-shipsbetweensoftirqs,tasklets,workqueuesandtimers.Therulesforusingthemarelaidout,alongwithsomeguidelinesforchoosingwhentousewhichfeature.ConvertingadriverfromtheoldermechanismstothenewonesrequiresanSMPaudit.Itisalsoneces-sarytounderstandtheinteractionsbetweenthevar-iousdriverentrypoints.Accordingly,thereisabriefreviewofthebasiclockingprimitives,followedbyamoredetailedexaminationoftheadditionallockingprimitiveswhichwereintroducedwiththesoftirqsandtasklets.1IntroductionWhenwritingkernelcode,montowishtodeferworkuntillater.Therearemanyreasonsforthis.Oneisthatitisinappropriatetodotoomuchworkwithalockheld.Anothermaybetobatchworktoamortisethecost.Athirdmaybetocallasleepingfunction,whenschedulingatthatpointisnotallowed.TheLinuxkernelo?ersmanydi?erentfacilitiesforpostponingworkuntillater.BottomHalvesarefordeferringworkfrominterruptcontext.Timersallowworktobedeferredforatleastacertainlengthoftime.WorkQueuesallowworktobedeferredtopro-cesscontext.2ContextsandLockingCodeintheLinuxkernelrunsinoneofthreecon-texts:Process,Bottom-halfandInterrupt.Processcontextexecutesdirectlyonbehalfofauserprocess.Allsyscallsruninprocesscontext,forexample.In-terrupthandlersrunininterruptcontext.Softirqs,taskletsandtimersallruninbottom-halfcontext.LinuxisnowafairlyscalableSMPkernel.Tobescalable,itisnecessarytoallowmanypartsofthesystemtorunatthesametime.Manypartsofthekernelwhichwerepreviouslyserialisedbythecorekernelarenowallowedtorunsimultaneously.Be-causeofthis,driverauthorswillalmostcertainlyneedtousesomeformoflocking,orexpandtheirexistinglocking.Spinlocksshouldnormallybeusedtoprotectac-cesstodatastructuresandhardware.Thenormalwaytodothisistocallspinlockirqsave(lock,flags),whichsavesthecurrentinterruptstateinflags,disablesinterruptsonthelocalCPUandac-quiresthespinlock.Undercertaincircumstances,itisnotnecessarytodisablelocalinterrupts.Forexample,most?lesys-esstheirdatastructuresfrompro-cesscontextandacquiretheirspinlocksbycallingspinlock(lock).Ifthecodeisonlycalledinin-terruptcontext,itisalsonotnecessarytodisableinterruptsasLinuxwillnotreenteraninterrupthan-dler.essedonlyfr1
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.歌手《》 - 专辑《》 - 歌词《》
在线试听歌曲《》
情人节专题 - It’s A Long Road - Dan Hill 电影《第一滴血》主题曲歌词
It's a long roadWhen you're on your ownAnd it hurts whenThey tear your dreams apartAnd every new townJust seems to bring you downTrying to find peace of mindCan break your heartIt's a real warRight outside your front door I tell yaOut where they'll kill yaYou could use a friendWhere the road isThat's the place for meWhere I'm me in my own spaceWhere I'm free that's the placeI wanna be'Cause the road is long yeahEach step is only the beginningNo breaks just heartachesOh man is anybody winningIt's a long roadAnd it's hard as hellTell me what do you doTo surviveWhen they draw first bloodThat's just the start of itDay and night you gotta fightTo keep aliveIt's a real warRight outside your front door I tell yaOut where they'll kill yaYou could use a friend'Cause the road is long yeahEach step is only the beginningNo breaks just heartachesOh man is anybody winning'Cause the road is long yeahEach step is only the beginningNo breaks just heartachesOh man is anybody winningIt's a long road ...
It’s A Long Road - Dan Hill 电影《第一滴血》主题曲LRC歌词
[ti:It's a long road]
[ar:Dan Hill]
[by:simplelh]
[offset:500]
[00:00.42]Dan Hill
[00:00.63]Made by LiH
[00:00.83]It's a long road
[00:05.20]When you're on your own
[00:09.10]And it hurts when
[00:11.72]They tear your dreams apart
[00:15.40]
[00:16.76]And every new town
[00:20.35]Just seems to bring you down
[00:25.41]Trying to find peace of mind
[00:29.33]Can break your heart
[00:33.14]
[02:01.47][00:33.22]It's a real war
[02:04.75][00:36.39]Right outside your front door I tell ya
[02:10.32][00:42.04]Out where they'll kill ya
[02:13.86][00:45.56]You could use a friend
[02:16.34][00:48.61]
[00:49.03]Where the road is
[00:52.97]That's the place for me
[00:57.30]Where I'm me in my own space
[01:01.07]Where I'm free that's the place
[01:04.96]I wanna be
[01:07.95]
[02:40.29][02:19.23][01:08.86]'Cause the road is long yeah
[02:44.07][02:24.39][01:14.00]Each step is only the beginning
[02:48.05][02:28.61][01:17.89]No breaks just heartaches
[02:52.05][02:32.27][01:21.97]Oh man is anybody winning
[02:57.97][02:37.78][01:26.78]
[01:28.49]It's a long road
[01:32.76]And it's hard as hell
[01:36.79]Tell me what do you do
[01:40.39]To survive
[01:43.62]
[01:43.90]When they draw first blood
[01:47.85]That's just the start of it
[01:52.88]Day and night you gotta fight
[01:56.53]To keep alive
[02:00.03]
[03:03.53][02:59.13]It's a long road ...
《gc66歌词》 欢迎您的光临!
分享歌词至:英语小品剧本-It'sPainfultoBeaLoveCheater_我爱小品网
当前位置:: >
> 英语小品剧本-It'sPainfultoBeaLoveCheater
英语小品剧本-It'sPainfultoBeaLoveCheater
It's Painful to Be a Love Cheater 做爱情的欺骗者是痛苦的
一个比较简单的剧本,是说一对恋人考到了不同的大学,结果因为某种原因二年分手.应该说比较符合大学生活吧,似乎这样的例子很多.
George Jack Narrator Rose Narrator Mary Reporter
(In a coffee shop)
Reporter: Now I’ll bring you the latest news. The news everyone knows “The Love Cheater in Wuhan University and we will have an interview with the girl involved in this news for you. Let’s see what’s going on about this event.
Narrator: Jack and Rose was a nice couple, but they were separated from each other in Wuhan and Xiangfan after entering the university. Because Rose didn’t know any new friends in Wuhan, except her classmate at school George who looked after her and, gradually, they fell in love with each other.
In KTV, everyone is singing.
Rose: Jack, this is my classmate at school. George, and she is his girlfriend, Mary. They have been looking after me.
George: Nice to meet you. Do you live in Wuhan, too?
Jack: No, I study in Xiangfan. I often heard Rose mention about you. Thanks for your caring for her. (To George)You have to treasure. Your girlfriend is so nice!
Mary: You are flattering me. Your girl friend is very cute and considerate, too.
Rose: Jack, it’s your turn to sing. Come on!
Then, they had a very good time that night.
Rose: George, it’s so late. Why do you call me out? By the way, why don’t you keep company with Mary?
George: She’s preparing for the quiz. She doesn’t want me to disturb her.
Rose: She is not only pretty but also study very well. George, you must take good care of her.
At this time, George gets wrinkled intentionally, and he wants to say something.
George: Rose, you don’t understand. Because Mary is so perfect, I feel that I can’t match with her.
Rose: Why do you think so? You are so matched in my eyes that I’m so envious. Not like me, when I miss him, however, I can’t see him. You really have to treasure her.
George: Of course I will, but she always forgets me when she is busy. I want to accompany her, but she doesn’t have time to keep company with me. She is always independent. Perhaps she never needs me at all.
Rose: Why do you say so? A woman always needs a man’s care.
George: But, I feel like looking after you better.
Rose: (The phone is ringing. It’s from jack. ) (On the phone) Baby, OK, OK. Good night! Chu~ It’s Jack. The time is not early. should go back home. Don’t think too much. If you are not happy with anything without anyone to share it with , I’ll be glade to share with you. Don’t think too much so that I won’t have to worry about you .
Rose is glad without showing.
Narrator: After George and Rose say good-bye downstairs at Rose’s home. George took Rose’s hand, and look at Rose with tenderness. George can’t help kissing Rose. Rose is shy but happy. On the other side there is a man clenching his fist. He swears to make George taste the same bitterness. The man is Jack.
Rose: Thanks for all that you did for my birthday. Today is so unforgettable, I will remember it forever.
George: Me too, and you are so beautiful tonight. I hope that we will have a lot of chances to go out together.
(Two people are unwilling to separate until eventually at the last moment, they reluctantly separated from each other.)
Jack suddenly shows up.
Jack: Well, today is your birthday. I came here and wanted to give you a surprise, but you now lean on the other man. You’re so wicked. Have a good time!
Soon Jack came home with angry. After Jack arrived home, he was so imbalanced. So he decided to call Mary to tell her about he had seen tonight.
(On the phone)
Mary: This is Mary speaking. Who’s calling?
Jack: This is Jack, Rose’s boyfriend. Do you remember?
Mary: Oh, ya! What’s the matter?
Jack: I’m sorry to tell you this but I have to tell you the truth. I hope that you keep calm and listen to what I’m going to say. Your boyfriend has betrayed you, and the girl is my girlfriend.
Mary: Oh! Gosh~ why? What’s wrong with me? I just have thick legs, a little lazy and a little short. Why did he betray me? Do I have a worse fate than others?
(Mary keeps crying on the phone)
Jack is worried about Mary. So he decided to go to her house. When he arrives, he finds Mary is just about to jump down from her house.
Jack: No! I know you are very sad, but you have to be strong!
Mary: leave me alone. I have lost the intention to go on living. There is no meaning in my life.
Jack: All right! If it’s so, you jump and I jump!
Mary get down on her knees and begin to cry. She gives up committing suicide. Jack walks to Mary and embraces her. He smiles viciously.
(At Jack’s home) Jack and Mary are closer and closer. Gradually, they have done
something they love.
Mary: Honey~ Tell you a good news! You will be daddy! Happy Father’s Day!
Jack: (Jack is shocked.) Are you kidding? Are you sure that the baby is mine?
Mary: What did you say! Don’t you believe me?
Jack: Yes, of course! But…… I never thought it would turn out to be like this. Actually, I only wanted to give George revenge, so I did something we loved with you. How can he do that to my girlfriend.
Mary: (Mary slap on Jack’s face.) You are a beast! I will accuse you!
(In a coffee shop.)
Narrator: Thus, Mary told everything she knows to the reporter.
Reporter: So far is the reporter Kelly’s report in Wuhan. Now, we will bring you back to the reporter in our studio.
Narrator: After that, Jack’s behavior is criticized by the public. Jack can’t tolerate their criticism. Finally, he commits suicide. On the other hand, Rose and George regret for what they have done. And they can’t go on living with the morals of the public. In the end they have something to tell everyone here.
George and Mary: It’s painful to be a love cheater!!
推荐英语小品剧本
我爱小品网提供的相声视频资源收集于互联网和网友自行上传,如存在版权问题请通知我们处理。
Copyright @ 2014
All Rights Reserved
备案号:浙ICP备号-2It Vibrates FREE下载_It Vibrates FREE安卓版apk下载-优亿市场
请输入6-16位密码
It Vibrates FREE
适用:2.2以上
影响电池的使用
完全的网络访问权限
查看网络连接
您的社交信息
读取您的通讯录
读取通话记录
更新时间:
扫描二维码安装
It Vibrates FREE截图
It Vibrates FREE
是目前最安全可靠的安卓软件下载平台,我们为用户提供高质量的《It Vibrates FREE》下载服务。更多精彩内容请关注我们()!
Both cool & hot app very popular on other platforms with more than 5 000 000 downloads now avaliable on Android! Give a bit of BZZZT to me ... and I'll give a bit of BZZZT)It will make your mobile phone vibrate in so many different ways. There are 29 basic vibration modes and 12 advanced vibration modes. You can use it for body massage, as a vibrator or just to have some fun with your friends watching your phone dancing on the table ...
下载数:7万次
下载数:3万次
It Vibrates FREE
无法安装或启动
不是最新版本
您的举报信息将会同步到工信部12321举报平台
点击下面的按钮下载4.7.4版本
获取验证码
恭喜你,密码重置成功
用户客服QQ:
开发者反馈QQ:
客服邮箱:
举报电话:
商务合作QQ:
资讯投稿:
版权所有 北京浩游网讯科技有限公司
感谢使用优亿市场,恳请您提出宝贵的建议,被采纳的建议均可获得30元话费充值卡。
请输入您的意见建议,万分感谢!
联系方式(可选)
加群抢红包!It’s a strange world, after all: Orac vs. The Shat and fake news over…Autism Speaks? – Respectful Insolence
How Orac imagines William Shatner as appearing when he's Tweeting.
It’s a strange world after all, and I’ll show you why.
Last night, as I deposited myself on my couch with my laptop sitting on my lap, there to churn out yet another installment of the insolence most of you love and a few of you love to hate read, I had a Dug the Dog moment. The squirrel in this case was Twitter. Normally, although I do have a Twitter feed, my enthusiasm for it very much waxes and wanes. Although I do regularly post stuff, I can sometimes go days without contributing an original Tweet, leaving my feed fallow, with only automatic Tweets based on RSS feeds of my blogs as the only content. Occasionally, a mood will overtake me, and I’ll go wild, with a hundred Tweets in a single day. Granted, this latter situation is far less common than my leaving Twitter alone, but yesterday was an example of my going a bit wild on Twitter. In fact, I spent so much time on Twitter last night that I actually didn’t finish the original post that I was working on, hence this quickie this morning before I leave for work. I think you’ll understand why in a moment.
I like to call myself a “micro-celebrity” or a “nano-celebrity,” because I’ve attained a certain level of notoriety, but I don’t kid myself that it’s much of anything. At most a few thousand read this blog regularly, and several times that number read the not-so-super-secret other blog with which I’m involved. So when a real celebrity interacts with me on Twitter, I take notice. Unfortunately, this particular interaction was a perfect example of why you should never meet your childhood heroes. You’ll almost always be disappointed. In this case, the disappointment went far beyond the usual. I’m referring, of course, to a run-in I had with William Shatner last night.
First, a little background is in order. I didn’t delve into the hundreds of Tweets that led up to this, other than superficially, but what appears to have happened is that Shatner, as part of Autism Awareness Month, posted a plea to support Autism Speaks. Regular readers here who are aware of the history of Autism Speaks probably know why such a plea wouldn’t go over very well among many autistic people, but I’m sure Shatner had no idea about that when he posted his Tweet. Why should he? Not surprisingly, a lot of autistic people tried to explain to him why Autism Speaks isn’t the greatest charity to support. Most were respectful—deferential, even—but, Twitter being Twitter not all the responses remained civil. To show you just how far down the rabbit hole the whole conversation went, I note that a certain young autistic antivaxer, rabid alt right supporter, and misogynist who is well known to this blog and generally now referred to as The Gnat
when Shatner actually posted a link to one of his blog posts:
And here's some more reading:
& William Shatner (@WilliamShatner)
Clearly, he had no idea of the background and probably didn’t care. So unhappy was he at being criticized by the very people he thought he was helping that he was digging in and provoking more criticism. In any case, foolishly, I tried politely to explain to Shatner why a lot of autistic people and advocates for autism take a dim view of Autism Speaks. Because autistic people themselves pointed out how Autism Speaks has a history of not having actual autistic people on its board, I decided to try to explain to him why people view Autism Speaks with suspicion with respect to its stance on vaccines. I referenced posts by others (none by me) to show that Autism Speaks’ history is
and that it still hasn’t . (I refrained from pointing out that Autism Speaks was probably Donald Trump’s “gateway” into being antivaccine himself ten years ago.) Basically, I concluded that Autism Speaks is better than it was on vaccines but that it still hasn’t completed the journey to being fully science-based.
Here’s what I got in return:
So I have read all of your tweets & perused the links. I also found this:
I thank you for the information.
Yes, you saw that correctly. William Shatner actually Tweeted a link to Mike Adams’ TruthWiki about me. It got worse from there. I tried to reason with him, as did several of his other followers. (It turns out that a significant percentage of my Twitter followers also follow William Shatner. Who could have predicted that, other than everyone?) People pointed out who I am and how TruthWiki is a conspiracy mongering fake news site, but Shatner doubled down and posted links to NewsTarget and NaturalNews, and, as bad, Age of Autism:
I sent 2 other sites: are those also fake news sites?? How about this-2010:
12 hours ago:
People explained to him that TruthWiki, NewsTarget, and NaturalNews are all conspiracy sites run by the same person, Mike Adams, and that AoA is an antivaccine crank site (which it is) Shatner kept saying that these were links that came up first on a Google search. Then he got really disingenuous:
The TruthWiki came up first.
The TruthWiki came up first.
Google a doctor's name is contentious? ?
Omg! Omg! Omg! Please read what I said before tweeting craziness & making yourself look cray. They were the sites that came up on a search?
Don't call me Shirley. Wasn't promoting them. There's pages of crap Don't understand why plus all the other accounts he has makes it suspect
During it all, Shatner started Tweeting screenshots of his searches showing TruthWiki, NaturalNews, and other crank websites attacking me:
Hello McFly? Page 1 of Google search
Page 2 of Google search
Page 3… they aren't random. They are what comes up.
Really?? Not in my search ??
Several people tried to explain to him how unreliable these sites were. Indeed, it got so bad that Alex Berezow of ACSH even entered the fray, and he has no love for me:
.:(1) I will never call you Shirley (2)
is correct about science,though his bedside manner leaves much to be desired
& Alex Berezow (@AlexBerezow)
Shatner’s response was a bit bizarre:
Well given the depth & breadth of fakenews sites calling him out I sort of got the message he's not beloved, though he did call me honey ?
I do not recall during any of this exchange ever calling him “honey.” Maybe he wasn’t referring to me.
Meanwhile Matt Carey tried to educate Shatner on why I use a pseudonym:
It goes back to his early days. Early in his career. When much of what he did was counter Holocaust denialists.
& Matt Carey (@LBRBAutism)
If by &him& you mean Dr. Gorski: it's because he's very vocal and very prolific on countering vaccine misinformation.
& Matt Carey (@LBRBAutism)
Through it all, Shatner kept doing his “Hey, it’s what came up on Google searches” shoulder shrug.
So why did I bother to post about this, other than that it’s not every day that a celebrity as big as William Shatner trashes me on Twitter? I think Alan Levinovitz summed it up quite well:
I hope this is RTed infinitely, so ppl see how a crank website can capture the mind of a celebrity with 2.5mil followers and… 1/
& Alan Levinovitz (@AlanLevinovitz)
…discredit
and , one of the most reliable sites on the internet. For shame, . Catagories [sic]? 2/
You can't understand the depth of the current epistemic chaos until you see
tweeting a site friendly to . 3/
It's crazy. It's depressing. Please, please let
know how crazy Natural News and &TruthWiki& are. And don't fall for it. 4/4
Unfortunately, several people tried to do just that—and failed miserably. Shatner wasn’t listening. Indeed, he doubled down. However, if you want to know why people like Mike Adams write dozens of lie-filled articles attacking me and adding attacks on my cancer institute for good measure, this is about the best example I’ve ever seen. It’s to poison my Google reputation forever, and it’s largely succeeded, my Wikipedia page and other entries on me that show up on the first page notwithstanding. Last night’s experience reminded me of this in a manner that I never would have predicted in a million years. There’s no way I could ever have predicted that, one day in 2017 (or any other time), a celebrity as big as William Shatner would Google me and use Mike Adams’ attacks on me against me, even though all I did was to try to explain, quite respectfully and uncharacteristically not insolently, a bit about why he was being criticized. One wonders how he would have reacted if he hadn’t found all that misinformation on me. True, I have since learned that Shatner has a history of behavior like this on Twitter and that it’s likely that he would have found some other reason to attack me, but maybe, just maybe, he might have listened a little.
Epistemic chaos indeed. I predict that, as a result of Shatner’s sharing of links to TruthWiki and other crank conspiracy sites about me, Adams’ attacks on me, which have been quiescent for a couple of months, will resume. Thanks, Mr. Shatner.
ADDENDUM: Mr. Shatner has basically admitted that he posted the TruthWiki link to intimidate me to silence:
No, I've been ignoring you. And your humor is what made me believe that the stories on you are justified. You tweeting me all those…
articles after I muted the ASAN guy made me look you up. The truth wiki was to shut you up & exit your tirade of articles. You seemed cray.
It was a silencing method for a single person. I've already said that. I didn't create any of the sites & there are many more than just one.
In response to a number of people pointing out that by linking to fake news sites like NaturalNews and TruthWiki, he is boosting their Google juice and contributing to character assassination (mine), Shatner’s response was breathtakingly clueless and tone deaf:
If G he has $ & can get a service to hide all that stuff I went health grades & there is 1 review:
I didn't know who the doctor was and all websites said he was a troll. He should get a service to push back the bad sites if he's worried.
Note how he managed to smear me one last time by linking to a phony Healthgrades review.
So, there you have it. William Shatner didn’t care whether those sites were fake news or not. He just used the TruthWiki link to let me know that he could make my online life miserable if I persisted. When I persisted, he posted multiple more links dragged my name through the mud while playing the victim. Then, when people called him out for what he was doing, he shrugged his shoulders and suggested that I could just “get a service” to get rid of all those attacks ranking high in Google searches. Would that it were that easy! And, even if it were, does Mr. Shatner really think I could afford to compete with someone like Mike Adams on this field, a man who runs a multimillion dollar a year business, has studied black hat SEO since the early 2000s, and has SEO experts working for him? Yes, as a surgeon I’m fairly well off, but I have nowhere near the resources that someone like Mike Adams does. The wealth differential between us is at least an order of magnitude and could well be as high as two orders of magnitude.
I am well and truly done with Mr. Shatner. I unfollowed and blocked him, to lessen the chances that I might be tempted to re-engage with him.
April 6, 2017
This is reason #9,745 why Picard is the superior Captain.
New comments have been temporarily disabled.
Please check back soon.
Subscribe via:
Subscribe to Respectful Insolence via e-mail
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by e-mail.
Email Address
Recent Insolence
Tooth Fairy science is the study of a phenomenon before having actually demonstrated that the phenomenon&
American antivaccine activists have contributed to a massive measles outbreak among the Minnesota Somali immigrant community&
In January, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. bragged about having met with President-Elect Donald Trump about chairing&
By definition, alternative medicine has not been shown to be effective or has been shown to&
California’s new law that eliminates personal belief exemptions has been a success, increasing vaccine uptake after&
Today’s most popular Insolence
Schedule of Insolence
April 2017
Categories
Select Month
August 2017 &(16)
July 2017 &(18)
June 2017 &(15)
May 2017 &(20)
April 2017 &(19)
March 2017 &(22)
February 2017 &(19)