扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
how is和what about意思相同吗?
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
根据感叹句型,what+名词,how+形容词或副词.不相同!感叹句通常有what,how引导,表示赞美、惊叹、喜 悦、等感情.what修饰名词,how 修饰形容词,副词或动词,感叹句结构主要有以下几种:掌握它的搭配,即掌握了感叹句的重点.How +形容词+ a +名词+ 陈述语序 How+形容词或副词+ 陈述语序What +名词+ 陈述语序What+a+形容词+名词+ 陈述语序What+ 形容词+复数名词+ 陈述语序What+ 形容词+不可数名词+ 陈述语序How clever a boy he is!How lovely the baby is!What noise they are making!What a clever boy he is!What wonderful ideas (we have)!What cold weather it is!How+形容词/副词(+主语+动词)!如:How fast it flies!How beautiful it is!其中主语+动词可省略.What+a/an+形容词+单数名词+it is!或者是What +形容词+复数名词+they are!What +形容词+不可数名词+it is!其中it is/they are也可省略 比如:你可以说what a good day it is!也可省略为:what a good day!这是单数名词复数名词:what handsome boys they are!可省略为what handsome boys.不可数名词:what nice weather it is!可省略为what nice weather!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
都是“......怎么样?”的意思,是可以互相替换的。
how is 如何what about 怎么样
在表示征求意见的时候意思相同
扫描下载二维码& “Everyone believes th...”习题详情
150位同学学习过此题,做题成功率74.0%
Everyone believes that colours can affect our moods,but do you know food can also change our moods and make us feel happy or sad? Food can affects our moods. Scientists have already made some reports to explain what effects the different food can bring us.When you feel blue or a little sad, you may try the food with some sugar in it. (1)Scientists find that a banana can help people get out of sadness. But when you eat the banana, you'd better eat it slowly. Don’t you think it's quite interesting? So next time, eat chocolate when you are in a bad mood. If you are feeling stressed, you should eat some green vegetables or oranges. They can help you feel relaxed. (2)If you are angry about something and want to &&&& down, &&&& to eat some sunflower seeds.【小题1】将(1)句译成汉语。&&&&【小题2】在(2)句空白处填上恰当的词使句子意思完整,上下文通顺:&&&&、&&&&【小题3】回答问题:If you are feeling stressed, what should you eat?&&&&【小题4】在文中找出与下列句子意思相近的句子。We should eat bananas slowly.&&&&【小题5】找出文中或写出最能表达该短文主题的句子。&&&&科学家发现香蕉能帮助人们摆脱悲伤&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-江苏省泰州市智堡中学九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Everyone believes that colours can affect our moods,but do you know food can also change our moods and ma...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇文章主要讲述了食物和颜色一样可以影响我们的心情。例如伤心时可以吃点甜食;感到紧张时吃点蔬菜和桔子;生气时吃葵瓜子。【小题1】句子翻译。That后面引导了一个宾语从句;Get out of摆脱。【小题2】单词填空。联系前后文,可知此句为:如果你对某事很生气,而且想平静下来,尽力吃点葵瓜子。Calm down 平静下来;try to do尽力做……【小题3】细节理解题。根据文内容If you are feeling stressed, you should eat some green vegetables or oranges.如果你感到紧张,你应该吃点蔬菜或桔子。【小题4】句意理解题。这句话的意思是你应该慢点吃香蕉,文中意思相近的句子有But when you eat the banana, you'd better eat it slowly。【小题5】主旨大意题。文章主要讲述了食物对我们的影响,文中第一段就有主旨句子Food can affects our moods.
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Everyone believes that colours can affect our moods,but do you know food can also change our moods a...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Everyone believes th...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Everyone believes that colours can affect our moods,but do you know food can also change our moods and make us feel happy or sad? Food can affects our moods. Scientists have already made some reports to explain what effects the different food can bring us.When you feel blue or a little sad, you may try the food with some sugar in it. (1)Scientists find that a banana can help people get out of sadness. But when you eat the banana, you'd better eat it slowly. Don’t you think it's quite interesting? So next time, eat chocolate when you are in a bad mood. If you are feeling stressed, you should eat some green vegetables or oranges. They can help you feel relaxed. (2)If you are angry about something and want to ____ down, ____ to eat some sunflower seeds.【小题1】将(1)句译成汉语。____【小题2】在(2)句空白处填上恰当的词使句子意思完整,上下文通顺:____、____【小题3】回答问题:If you are feeling stressed, what should you eat?____【小题4】在文中找出与下列句子意思相近的句子。We should eat bananas slowly.____【小题5】找出文中或写出最能表达该短文主题的句子。____”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Everyone believes that colours can affect our moods,but do you know food can also change our moods and make us feel happy or sad? Food can affects our moods. Scientists have already made some reports to explain what effects the different food can bring us.When you feel blue or a little sad, you may try the food with some sugar in it. (1)Scientists find that a banana can help people get out of sadness. But when you eat the banana, you'd better eat it slowly. Don’t you think it's quite interesting? So next time, eat chocolate when you are in a bad mood. If you are feeling stressed, you should eat some green vegetables or oranges. They can help you feel relaxed. (2)If you are angry about something and want to ____ down, ____ to eat some sunflower seeds.【小题1】将(1)句译成汉语。____【小题2】在(2)句空白处填上恰当的词使句子意思完整,上下文通顺:____、____【小题3】回答问题:If you are feeling stressed, what should you eat?____【小题4】在文中找出与下列句子意思相近的句子。We should eat bananas slowly.____【小题5】找出文中或写出最能表达该短文主题的句子。____”相似的习题。& “A film star’s day--G...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
A film star’s day--Good morning, Miss Winters. What are you going to do today?--I am going to swim for half an hour first, and then I’m going to have breakfast at ten o’clock with my producer Frank Zinc. Then the photographers will take pictures for a newspaper. In the afternoon I’m going to do some shopping.(1)I’m going to try on some new clothes for my next movie.&&&(2) five o’clock I’m going to sleep for one &&(2) &two hours, because at seven o’clock I’m going to have supper with a good friend. We are going dancing at the King Club…but I hope you aren’t going to write that in your newspaper. We are only good friends. And then I’m going to bed at about eleven o’clock.--Ok, thank you.1.将(1)句译成汉语。2.将(2)句空白处填上恰当的词使句意完整、上下文通顺:& &3.回答问题。What is Miss Winters going to do at seven o’clock?4.在文中找出与but I hope you won’t tell others about that in your newspaper.意思相近的句子 5.写出最能表达该短文主题的句子或短语。&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏省启东市初一下学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“A film star’s day--Good morning, Miss Winters. What are you going to do today?--I am going to swim for ha...”的分析与解答如下所示:
要注意句子的适当形式和语言的表达方式,按照题目的要求。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
A film star’s day--Good morning, Miss Winters. What are you going to do today?--I am going to swim f...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“A film star’s day--G...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“A film star’s day--Good morning, Miss Winters. What are you going to do today?--I am going to swim for half an hour first, and then I’m going to have breakfast at ten o’clock with my producer Frank Zinc. Then the photographers will take pictures for a newspaper. In the afternoon I’m going to do some shopping.(1)I’m going to try on some new clothes for my next movie.(2) five o’clock I’m going to sleep for one (2) two hours, because at seven o’clock I’m going to have supper with a good friend. We are going dancing at the King Club…but I hope you aren’t going to write that in your newspaper. We are only good friends. And then I’m going to bed at about eleven o’clock.--Ok, thank you.1.将(1)句译成汉语。2.将(2)句空白处填上恰当的词使句意完整、上下文通顺:________3.回答问题。What is Miss Winters going to do at seven o’clock?4.在文中找出与but I hope you won’t tell others about that in your newspaper.意思相近的句子 5.写出最能表达该短文主题的句子或短语。”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“A film star’s day--Good morning, Miss Winters. What are you going to do today?--I am going to swim for half an hour first, and then I’m going to have breakfast at ten o’clock with my producer Frank Zinc. Then the photographers will take pictures for a newspaper. In the afternoon I’m going to do some shopping.(1)I’m going to try on some new clothes for my next movie.(2) five o’clock I’m going to sleep for one (2) two hours, because at seven o’clock I’m going to have supper with a good friend. We are going dancing at the King Club…but I hope you aren’t going to write that in your newspaper. We are only good friends. And then I’m going to bed at about eleven o’clock.--Ok, thank you.1.将(1)句译成汉语。2.将(2)句空白处填上恰当的词使句意完整、上下文通顺:________3.回答问题。What is Miss Winters going to do at seven o’clock?4.在文中找出与but I hope you won’t tell others about that in your newspaper.意思相近的句子 5.写出最能表达该短文主题的句子或短语。”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 whataboutme什么意思 的文章

随机推荐