修改英文作文一小段英语

当前位置: &
一会儿,一小段时间的英文
英文翻译for a little bit&&&&a little while... &&&&&&one... &&&&&& minor... &&&&&& para ...... &&&&&& hour... &&&&&&for a while... &&&&&&a short attention span... &&&&&&some little time... &&&&&&phrases... &&&&&&1.(很短的时间) a little while
过了一会儿 歇一会儿 请等一 ...... &&&&&&sony dcr-s80... &&&&&&in a jiffy... &&&&&&a little while... &&&&&&soon... &&&&&&by and by... &&&&&&by and by... &&&&&&before long... &&&&&& a few moments later... &&&&&&in the intervals... &&&&&&loaf 2; stay awhile... &&&&&& just a minute / wait for a whil ...... &&&&&&stay and chat a while yet... &&&&&&wait a minute please... &&&&&&minute... &&&&&&just now... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
相邻词汇热门词汇
一会儿,一小段时间的英文翻译,一会儿,一小段时间英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译一会儿,一小段时间,一会儿,一小段时间的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved每天一小段英语(1)(NEW I)_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,224,035贴子:
每天一小段英语(1)(NEW I)收藏
Why Cryonics Makes Sense 为什么人体冷冻法有意义 By Tim Urban
You’re on an airplane when you hear a loud sound and things start violently shaking. A minute later, the captain comes on the speaker and says: 坐飞机的你突然听见很大的响声,周围一切都在剧烈颤动。一分钟后,机长通过扬声器说:
There’s been an explosion in the engine, and the plane is going to crash in 15 minutes. There’s no chance of survival. There is a potential way out—the plane happens to be transferring a shipment of parachutes, and anyone who would like to use one to escape the plane may do so. But I must warn you—the parachutes are experimental and completely untested, with no guarantee to work. We also have no idea what the terrain will be like down below. Please line up in the aisle if you’d like a parachute, and the flight attendants will give you one, show you how to use it and usher you to the emergency exit where you can jump. Those who choose not to take that option, please remain in your seat—this will be over soon, and you will feel no pain. 一个发动机爆炸了,飞机将在15分钟内坠毁并且没有人会幸存,但是有一个活下来的机会:这架飞机正好运了一堆降落伞,任何想用降落伞的都可以拿去用。但是我要警告你们,降落伞是完全没有测试过的试验品,我不能保证可用。我也不知道下面的地形是什么样的,想要降落伞的来过道排成一队,乘务员一人给你们发一个,教你们用并且带你们去跳伞的紧急出口。不想跳下去的,保持在座位上,这一切很快将过去,没有一点痛苦。
What would you do? 你会选哪个? ___________ When Robert Ettinger was a kid in the 1930s, he read a lot of science fiction, and he assumed that with the world advancing the way it was, scientists would surely have a cure for aging at some point during his lifetime. He would live to see a world where sickness was a thing of the past and death was something people chose to do voluntarily, at a time of their choosing. Robert Ettinger小的时候(20世纪30年代)读了很多科幻小说,他说这个世界这样发展下去,科学家一定会在他有生之年研究出永生的技术。他会看到一个疾病存于历史,死亡纯属自愿的世界。
But thirty years later, aging and involuntary death were still very much a thing, and Ettinger, by then a physics professor, realized that science might not solve these problems in time for him to reap the benefits. So he started thinking about how to hack the system. 但是三十年后, Ettinger成了物理教授,变老和死亡还存在,他认识到有生之年科学不能让他长生不老,所以他想了另一招。
登录百度帐号推荐应用一小段操作说明汉翻英,请高手修改。 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 222742
积分 13243
福步币 31 块
阅读权限 80
一小段操作说明汉翻英,请高手修改。
石灰卸料仓工作流程
SOP for Unloading Shed
&O& & & & 请小心将车后轮停到安全档块位置Please carefully stop the rear wheels at the location of safety stop.
&O& & & & 下车后,将卷闸门放下来Get out of the truck, put down the roller shutter.
&O& & & & 在东边小门的墙上有个开关柜,上面有绿灯,下面有红色“停止”和绿色“启动”按钮各一个。There is a switch cabinet on the wall of the east door, there is a green light on the higher side, 1 red “STOP” and 1 green “START” button on the lower side.
&O& & & & 如果绿灯亮,你可以按照以下程序卸料If the green light is on, you can unload according to the following procedures
n& & & & 按下绿色按钮,启动系统的输送设备Press the green button, start the conveying equipment of the system
n& & & & 将汽车中的石灰缓缓的倒入料斗中,千万不要急。Slowly pour the lime in the truck into the hopper, don’t be urgent.
n& & & & 等料卸完以后,请按停止按钮,停止输送系统。After the unloading, please press the “STOP” button, stop the conveying system.
&O& & & & 如果遇到绿色灯熄灭时,请电话询问控制室,得到控制室人员的许可后方可卸料,因为我们的控制系统是可以监控石灰料仓的料位的,绿灯熄灭说明是料位高不可以进料。
If the green light is off, please call and ask the control room, you are only allowed to unload after get approval from the personnel of the control room, because our control system can monitor the material level of lime bin, the green light “OFF” means the material level is too high for feeding.
控制室联系电话:Control room contact No.:
[ 本帖最后由 Frank.Brown 于
09:36 编辑 ]
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是