she gave upso many ni什么意思

<input id="topSearchButon" class="fl-l" :class="{'notActive': (keyword.length
SynopsisBackgroundAlternative TitlesPictureAiring DatesProducersRelationsRatingDurationSourceBroadcast
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita.
Your Score:
Alternative Titles
English: Yusibu: I couldnt become a hero, so I reluctantly decided to get a job.
Synonyms: Yu-sibu, Yusibu, Yuushibu
Japanese: 勇者になれなかった俺はしぶしぶ就職を決意しました。
Information
Finished Airing
Oct 5, 2013 to Dec 21, 2013
Premiered:
Broadcast:
Saturdays at 01:30 (JST)
Producers:
Licensors:
Light novel
24 min. per ep.
R+ - Mild Nudity
Statistics
Popularity:
Favorites:
& & && & &
Ranked #3411Popularity #494Members 155,715
Episodes: /12play
SynopsisDreaming of becoming a hero and vanquishing the Demon King, Raul Chaser enters the Hero Training Program in pursuit of his ambition. However, when the Demon King is defeated and peace returns to the world, the Hero Training Program is suspended indefinitely, making it impossible for anyone to become a hero.
Two years later, Raul reluctantly works at a small electronics store called Magic Shop Leon. Though the former hero-in-training is plagued by the mundanity of working in retail, everything changes with the arrival of a new hire. Appearing at first to be just a boy with good looks, &he& turns out to be a female demon by the name of Fino Bloodstone. She is not just any old demon either&Raul&#039;s new coworker is in fact the daughter of the late Demon King! Handed the responsibility of training this eccentric new employee, Raul soon finds his life becoming livelier than it ever was before.
[Written by MAL Rewrite]BackgroundThe series adapts the first 3 volumes of Jun Sakyou&#039;s light novel series of the same title.
Related AnimeAdaptation:Sequel:Other:Characters & Voice Actors
Supporting
Supporting
Supporting
Supporting
Supporting
Supporting
Supporting
Supporting
Sound Director
Script, Series Composition
Storyboard
Opening Theme
&Extra Revolution (エキストラレボリューション)& by ZAQ (eps 2-11)
Ending Theme
#1: &Extra Revolution (エキストラレボリューション)& by ZAQ (ep 1)#2: &Sticking Places& by Sphere (eps 2-11)
Dec 20, 2013
12 of 12 episodes seen
<span id="rhelp5
people found this review helpful
This was probably one of the most polar animes of Fall 2013; either you love it, or you thought it was boring. Enjoyment of Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita (Yuusha-ni henceforth, damn..) relies entirely on the perception of Fino Bloodstone, the main character.
Fino Bloodstone is an aloof, kind, and incompetent girl who has come to work at the Leon magical appliances store due to not being able to become the next Demon Lord. There, she meets Raul Chaser who is also working at Leon due to not being able to become a Hero. From that description alone, you can
already tell that &I Couldn&#039;t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job& (the direct English translation of this anime) has a mediocre story. Even though this anime has its dark moments and attempts to tell a dramatic narrative, let&#039; it fails at it. You can&#039;t really take an anime seriously if it&#039;s shoving breasts
and panties in your face every other scene.
The fanservice in Yuusha-ni is probably the first noticeable polarizing aspect of it. Breasts. Panty shots. Suggestive scenes. E Yuusha-ni has no intent on hiding its ecchi glory. There are the people who absolutely hate fanservice, claiming it to be the Demon Lord&#039;s offspring herself (see what I did there?). Then, there are the ecchi enthusiasts who watch anime solely FOR fanservice. You know which kind of a delve into this anime accordingly.
For all intents and purposes, Yuusha-ni should be seen as a (light) romantic comedy, with ecchi elements to it. You should watch it wit otherwise, you&#039;ll just come out disappointed. For what its worth, Yuusha-ni is fantastic. It had me laughing like crazy every episode. Fino is such a fun character, and this anime is just plain silly. If you love light-hearted ecchi-based comedy, Fino&#039;s personality (her cluelessness in particular), or hell, even her looks, you&#039;ll love Yuusha-ni. However, if you are neutral to fanservice, no one can tell you i this is just one of those anime that you have to dive in and watch the first episode to find out for yourself.
Dec 20, 2013
12 of 12 episodes seen
<span id="rhelp
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita is literally the translation of “I Couldn&#039;t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job.” With a title that long, it’s probably difficult to take such a show seriously. Why even bother reading the synopsis? The title is what you get and our main male protagonist in the show, Raul Chase, takes a job small shop called Magic Shop Leon. Raul himself is no ordinary young man because his origins traces him back to Hero School where he was a former Hero candidate. Like a carte in a restaurant, this show has
a list of tasty selections to offer. And if you didn’t see it coming before, then you should have now. The show is saturated with fan service so take it reluctantly or leave it home altogether.
The series can be abbreviated simply as “Yu-Sibu” and is based off the light novel of the same name written by Jun Sakyou. The initial premise sounds generic and unoriginal. After all, one cannot help but think of “The Devil is a Part-Timer” without a second thought. While both series shares similar premises, Yu-Sibu lacks what The Devil is a Part-Timer had: an engaging and energetic humorous tale between a hero and a devil.
For starters, Yu-Sibu takes place in the modern setting of Japan. Despite having fantasy themes, the show ventures into a more realistic zone of portraying the or at least so it tries. The series starts off with some familiarity as we see what happens with Raul. Battered, humiliated, and defeated, he begins a new life as a salesman at a local magical store. If the show was depicted as a slice of life story, the series would have no problem with presenting Raul’s life like a biography. Unfortunately, the fantasy element enters his busy life in the form a young girl named Fino Bloodstone. Here is where it gets complicated because the girl is not just human, she’s also a demon lord’s child.
If you’re coming into this series with expectations, fan service will be one of those. This is thanks to Fino and her clueless mind. Her lack of common sense not only gets herself into trouble but others as well on many various occasions. It doesn’t help by the fact that she is unconscious of situations when she wakes up nude next to Raul. Unlike most female protagonists in the typical harem series genre, Fino does not panic (much anyways) but instead question why Raul reacts in such an astonishing way. The lack of chemistry from the beginning makes this show’s characterization look like a cookie cutter without any dynamics. Luckily over time, there are some development for the duo as Fino gets more situated to her new life. However, the series still shamelessly advertises her character as the eye candy. This is supported by her clumsiness that gets herself into trouble on many occasions as well as compromising positions.
No fantasy romance is complete without a rival such as Airi Ortinet, the mature older woman (Ceara August), foolish (Nova Luminous), senpai (Lore Beriferal), or the sidekick (Lamdimia Do Aximemor). The series has a package of these coming in all shapes and sizes literally. Because the series has fan service, the camera angle often focuses the girls’ movements on areas where you may raise some eyebrows in response. It never hides the fan service either as in a particular episode, the girls decide to pull out the old trick in the book by advertising themselves with swimsuits. It’s odd on most occasions that the girls in this series has little care about their sexual orientation. Only some of the more traditional characters like Airi shows emotions during embarrassing moments especially in her lascivious bunny outfit.
The series does maintain its serious tone on occasions though. Most of this comes with Fino’s road of helping out at the store. Her intentions are genuine and she really wants to learn more about her job. The series captures her moments of discovery as she learns more about ideas in the human world. These include tasks such as simple greetings while working at the front counter. Not to mention the fact that Fino has the mind of a child, she often make mistakes but strives to learn from them. In one particular episode, she puts all her effort in order to impress Raul and everyone.
For the story itself, it shifts between fantasy and reality on various occasions. The story picks up later on as we find out some startling revelations. The past comes back like a dagger with its sharp edge pointing at Raul. In various ways, the series doesn’t entirely neglect itself without the initial set up from the beginning. The problem is the execution being slow paced and utterly sudden.
Absurd is also an underrated word to be used to describe this show. For whatever reason, Nova often lets others take advantage of her such as the dirty old man that comes to visit on occasions. Additionally, humans also sees demons as vile evil but Raul treats Fino with care. It’s peculiar the sense that Raul was defeated by a demon lord and stuck in the situation he is now. Yet, he never plots for revenge directly or take out his frustrations towards Fino. (well only when she ends up scaring away the customers) Surprisingly enough also, Raul never takes advantages of the compromising positions he gets himself into. In a way, he is more tolerable than the typical male harem although he isn’t immune to nosebleeds or lewd thoughts.
In terms of comedy, the show honestly tries a bit too hard with repetitive clichés that we see often in harem series. While the series negates the presentation of a beach episode, it still keeps its fan service dosage high with sexual innuendos. The way Fino wakes up every day in the morning, the tentacle monster, bunny girl outfit, and girls in bikinis advertising themselves are just a few examples. Most of the girls’ outfits are designed with excessively short skirts where ladders are a showcase to their positions. If designs tries to hides some of the body parts, action scenes will shed them off. Speaking of action, the series does have maintain somewhat of consistency with the sword fighting, armor, and magic. Unfortunately, most of it is obscured by its strange comedy where it only occasionally shines when the plot is at its core. Wait, did I just say ‘plot’? An ecchi/fantasy series with a plot?! How remarkable. The romance itself is also blend and this is again thanks to Fino’s absentmindedness. Her trivial mind cannot even comprehend the simple term of a ‘girlfriend’. On the other hand, Raul seems to have small inklings of feelings or at least lust for Fino in the forms for daydreams. The duo may have some chemistry but their relationship is senseless and incompatible.
The animation of this series is about as generic as it can get. The way the girls are designed along with their outfits is suggestive. Most of the women in this show also has absurdly big breasts that bounces in uniform. The OP song is highly innovative on this with no shame at all. Fino’s character is also designed to look like an innocent girl because of her childish behavior. However, she is more like a molded character with a million dollar body but a 2 cent brain. In other cases, the backgrounds of the series is hardly noticeable. There’s nothing extraordinary about the place our main characters work out or venture out throughout the series. Only the fantasy world occasionally has a few noticeable features to say the least. The animation studio Asread is in charge of the production with some odd similarities to their previous work, Shuffle. It’s hard to take the animation style for granted with all the fan service plastered and in the end standing out with little substance.
Soundtrack wise, the series mostly retains a lighthearted nature because of Fino’s innocence. Some of the more intense action scenes does give off the feeling of how battles should feel like. But in most cases, there’s little chance for praise because the soundtrack lacks a dynamic tone. Even during some of the more emotional scenes, the soundtrack is off balance. Fino’s VA Azusa Todokoro is noticeable with her contagious laugh. (“ha, ha, ha”) It’s surprising she can portray her character so well in the case because her relative new experience in voice acting. On the other hand, Raul’s VA Keisuke Kōmoto is unfavorably dull and often possessing a commanding tone. The OP song is like a rainbow of fan service of colors. I already mentioned this before but fan service will be something you can’t avoid, at least not without diving into a wave of bouncing breasts.
It’s hard to label this series as enjoyable because it’s generic plot and characters. While it does try to characterize Fino’s discovery and development on various occasions, the show doesn’t redeem itself thanks to her own lack of common sense. There’s little sense in this show either with its main plot or romance subplot. Surprisingly enough, Raul isn’t a weak man and doesn’t give into temptations like the typical harem protagonist. Unfortunately though, Raul is just the common working man with little sense of humor. The humor in this show itself also tries far too hard on various occasions fused with fan service, clichés, and gags. In the end, it’ll be up to you to enjoy this series or not. It’s not aimed for a war between humans/demons or is one about how a human and demon can find love with each other. It’s about working in the real world - a tale between a young man and a demon.
Aug 4, 2015
12 of 12 episodes seen
<span id="rhelp
[b]Yuushibu[/b]
I thought this was going to be good but i found myself to be bored for the most part of the anime and i wanted to drop it but i never drop an anime, this could have been of 50 episodes and i would go through that torture just to complete it.
[b][u]Story[/u][/b]
At first i thought this was going to be very good because of the first minutes, where there is a fight scene but then, oh man i expected that because i read the synopsis and knew it was going to be like it was, but they didn&#039;t do it well, they failed at bringing
a story after that but what is there was fine.
[b][u]Art & Animation[/u][/b]
It was very good, it was an ecchi after all, they have to make details on the bodies, the background landscape was good, smooth.
[b][u]Sound[/u][/b]
it was forgettable, but for the most part was fine, the voice acting was ok.
[b][u]Character[/u][/b]
This has a lot of girls but you could care less about them, they weren&#039;t interesting and the only ones that were fine were Raul and Fino and i wanted to see Airi more often but they didn&#039;t put her a lot.
[b][u]Enjoyment[/u][/b]
It was boring for the most part like i stated before, but the last 2 or 3 episodes are interesting and you can enjoy the ecchiness if you are aiming for that but if you want to see something like this anime but well made, then watch The Devil is a Part Timer, that one brings what Yuushibu lacks.
Feb 18, 2014
12 of 12 episodes seen
<span id="rhelp
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore we Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita (this is a mouthful!), or simply, Yusibu, is a rather...interesting addition to the demon king genre of anime.
I have not seen a more ridiculously long title as this since Noucome, so I thought that I would give it a try.
Here&#039;s my review.
(The review is 10% off if you&#039;re the first person to read it.)
Story (7.43/10):
Have you ever played an RPG game before that involves you, the player, as a hero, questing and adventuring to go and defeat the dark evil of the realm?
(Games like: Final
Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem.)
After you finish the game, a game over appears after completing it, right?
And without a second thought, you go about your way, happy that you conquered the evil of that world.
But do you ever think about the afterthought of said world?
The story of Yusibu is what could be considered as in my eyes, as a show that continues the story of the world, after it was saved.
Because the demon lord in Yusibu has been defeated valiantly by some unnamed person, all of the heroes-in-training, including our main protagonist Raul, are reluctantly disbanded and sent away, as there is no more evil for them to fight, and therefore, no need for heroes.
It is because of that, that Raul must work at a magic shop to sell magical goods such as a &hair dryer& and a &refrigerator& in order to take care of himself.
(btw, magic = electricity in this world).
It is then on, that a new person by the name of Fino comes in, wanting a job, meeting Raul, and the story goes on from there.
I won&#039;t lie.
This exposition really reeled me in.
The sheer ridiculousness that this beginning exposition had, was more than proof enough that I was going to enjoy this to some extent.
And, I was gladly rewarded.
The story itself isn&#039;t really that difficult to understand.
It mainly follows the lives of Raul and Fino, as the two of them live their lives, working at the equivalent of a small department store in our world.
As such with commercial market, and animes involving businesses, the general idea of bigger competition, new products, the payday, and breaktime are all featured in the episodes, giving a very supernatural slice of life feel to the series.
The pacing is rather steady the whole way through, and didn&#039;t feel rushed or anything.
At the end though, the story threw me for a loop, as the whole series turned into your stereotypical &female lead is in a situation that the male lead must save her from& sort of bullcrap that exists throughout all of the anime world.
It did feel a bit different when watching it, and it was executed in an origin but all in all, it was still the same thing, regardless.
The story isn&#039;t bad in any way, shape, or form, and it wasn&#039;t executed poorly either.
It was just a little bit cliched and generic with an interesting twist to it.
Characters (7.43/10): The characters are an interesting mix.
Some are developed and explored to a large degree, and others are just there to appease the perverted crowd of the anime fanbase (you know who you are).
Raul Chaser.
True to his name, Raul chases his dreams, only to have them be brutally crushed before he could even start.
As the main protagonist, Raul gets a greater majority of development, as he begins the series as an ungrateful twat who can&#039;t appreciate what he has, to someone who&#039;s happy for what he&#039;s accomplish and/or done.
He&#039;s not a bad character per se, as he can kick ass when need be, as well as being an awesome guy with some common sense and little to no denseness, but he is still quite dull at times.
FINO BLOODSTONE.
She needs to be in all caps because, she makes this show what it is.
Fino is the daughter of the late demon lord that inhibited the demon world.
A charismatic and enthusiastic girl who always tries her best and gets happy at the smallest of things.
She mainly occupies the role as being the show&#039;s major comic relief, as she can turn any situation or object into a depressing and sadistic one at the mention of about ten or so words.
Also, she&#039;s completely shameless, being, for the most part, ok for our main lead Raul to see her completely nude (A rare sight in anime, I find.)
Fino herself is the show&#039;s main focus, and it emphasizes that a lot, focusing the last couple episodes on her position as the demon lord&#039;s daughter, and throughout the series, building up her familiarity with the human world.
While she definitely is a bit much, the show heavily relies on her to carry the show along, which is a bit unfair considering that the side characters get jack.
(Other that Airi, who gets a minuscule amount.)
The supporting cast is gigantic, consisting of about 95% of the cast.
All of them are associated with Raul in some way, either being a coworker or friend, adding into either the comedy aspect of the show, or the non-existent story aspect.
The ratio of men to women is about 2:7, so it&#039;s kind of obvious what you&#039;re in for when you&#039;re watching this show.
I&#039;ll get to that later.
Troupes include a proud loli, a tsundere with a bust complex, a kuudere, an overly happy person, the shy girl with the crush on the main lead, the coworker, and even a pervy old man.
The characters of Yusibu is a mix of well developed characters, and cardboard cutouts, creating a mix that works as well as it could&#039;ve done for this show.
I wouldn&#039;t bank on this show being the most developed show ever.
Art and sound (7.02/10 and 7.00/10):
The art is good, for starters.
The palette used in this show is a more lighter tone, veering over to a whiter shade of coloring for this anime.
It is quite pleasing to the eye to look at, and the quality doesn&#039;t really dim down or anything.
The comedic scenes are also fun to look at, as they have your usual standard fare of simplified drawings for exaggerated expressions.
Now...the character designs.
There&#039;s a big, big reason that this show has been walled off by some people in the anime community
(Make that two big, big reasons.)
And that is, of course, the fanservice.
While the actual facial designs and looks of the anime are pretty well done, (except the awkward eyebrow colors that I see on the majority of the cast), the dimensions of said characters remains to be...determined.
5 out of the 7 female cast members are very big in the chest area, and as such, according to the laws of anime physics, each one of them individual breasts must move independently even due to the slightest movement of the body.
As an ecchi show, it&#039;s obvious that this should be standard fare.
But even so, they do go out of their way of glorifying it even further, and it just feels so weird to watch it.
Personally, I&#039;m fine with some ecchi, but it was just a bit over the top for me.
The sound was good, but forgettable.
The OP and ED were quite similar sounding, and sounded good, but they didn&#039;t stick in my head like other anime tracks, and they didn&#039;t seem that great to listen to.
Mood fillers are mood fillers.
No extra explanation needed.
Voice acting on the other hand was a slightly different story altogether.
Tadokoro Azusa does a fantastic job at being Fino, and I felt like it was worth mentioning because she does such a good representation of the character.
(Hope she gets more roles in the future.)
Personal enjoyment (7.41/10):
Large breasts and other ecchi complaints, Yusibu was a rather interesting series to watch.
It was intriguing enough for me to start and finish all the way to the end, and gave me a somewhat satisfying feeling after finishing it.
The story was an interesting idea that was executed as well as it could&#039;ve been, and the characters were one noted, but still fun to watch.
One thing to note, is the non-existent romance.
The possible romance in the series goes absolutely nowhere, and was rather pointless to begin with since all they did was blush every now and then, and gaze into each others eyes, making you want to reach into your screen going, &KISS!
I will admit that I throughly enjoyed it regardless.
By no means is this a required anime for people to watch, but it does provide some nice, time-killing entertainment with adequate comedy, occasional female molestation, and a cliched ending that was bought from the cliche store on overused ave.
Good for killing time, not good for if you want to watch something really good and meaningful.
Overall Score: 7.01/10
Here&#039;s a review card to see how much you enjoyed our service.
(check one of the boxes below)
I found this helpful, thank you.
I found this unhelpful, you need work on your reviews.
I don&#039;t want to participate in this poll at all.
Recommendations
Recent News
Sentai Filmworks (North America): Hitsugi no Chaika (Chaika the Coffin Princess) Shirogane no Ishi: Argevollen (Argevollen) Ao Haru Ride (Blue Spring Ride) Akame ga ...
Sentai Filmworks (North America):Haikyuu!! Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou (The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior) Isshuukan Friends. (One Week Friends) Lov...
Recent Forum Discussion
Feb 16, 11:55 AM
- Oct 18, 2013
88 replies
Jan 14, 9:53 PM
Recent Featured Articles
The word &boku& is traditionally a personal pronoun used by boys or young men, but occasionally you&#039;ll hear a girl or woman use it. These women are known as &bokukko&. Read on to find out more, and see some examples of classic bokukko!
Top Airing Anime
Top Page Views
Most Popular Characters

我要回帖

更多关于 gave 的文章

随机推荐