3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
我们保证从你下单起30个工作日内完成所有订单,否则不收你货款,英文怎么说
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
We promise to fulfil all of your orders within the 30 days from your order placing,otherwise the payment could be exempted for no charge.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
We guarantee to fulfill all the orders with 30 work days from the time when you placed the order, otherwise, we wouldn't get your payment for goods.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请问这句话用英语得怎么说?刚刚DHL的工作人员通知我,说联系不上您,也给您留言了!但是没有收到您的回复.请您尽快联系下当地DHL公司,要求再次派送.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
刚刚DHL的工作人员通知我,说联系不上您,也给您留言了!但是没有收到您的回复.请您尽快联系下当地DHL公司,要求再次派送.Just now the staff of DHL informed me that they could't get in touch with you,and they had alredy left you a message but they didn't receive any reply from you.Please contact your local DHL branch a.s.a.p.to ask them to make the delivery again.纯手写,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
DHL just informed me that they couldn't get in touch with you and left you a message, but didn't get answer. please contact local DHL as soon as possible and ask them to dispatch again.
Just now someone in DHL told me that they couldn't cantact you and they left you a note.But we haven't received your reply. Please contact the local DHL company as soon as possible and require another delivery.
这是我的翻译,希望对你有所帮助!I was told that the worker of DHL couldn't get contect to
you, but they noted to you and is looking forwads to your replay as soon as possible. Please let them know that you require a second deliver.望采纳~谢谢
An employee from DHL informed me just now that he failed to contact you ,so he left a message for you but no reply was received .Please contact the local DHL to ask for resending .
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译还有几句:XX的邮箱现已被系统回收,请将相关的工作邮件转发给我处理.这句话怎么翻译?偶英文很烂,第一次给国外客户发邮件我不想错得离谱,还请各位大虾帮帮忙翻译,
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
大家好,我是新来接替XX工作的工程师,很高兴认识大家,希望大家以后能多多关照.Everybody, nice to meet you all, I am the new engineer taking over the work of XX, I really appreciate your assistance in the future. Thank you!XX的邮箱现已被系统回收,请将相关的工作邮件转发给我处理.The E-mail box of XX has been reclaimed by system, please send relevant work mails to me for management.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
If you are the system administrator please click
to find out more about this error.收工的英文怎么说_沪江英语学习网
网页版学习工具
收工的英文:call it a daydown tools参考例句:At 2 o'clock we'll pack up and go home. 我们在两点收工回家去。 :v. 把...叫做;认为...是;打电话叫;大声呼叫;召唤;打电话;访问n. 打电话;通话;短暂拜访;请求;呼吁;召唤;呼唤 call on应用;访问;号召;呼吁 This is called wow.这叫作“音幅失真”。 It was called the Restoration.这就是所谓的王政复辟。 :n. 一天;白昼,白天;工作日;时代,时期Things go on day by day. 事情逐日进行着。 Day by day the situation is improving. 情况在一天天地好转。 Like this, day after day.就这样,日复一日。:prep. 在…下,沿着v. 下降,打倒n. 潦倒;羽绒;丘陵Down with hegemonism!打倒霸权主义!The sun is down.太阳下山了。Close down autos and you close down steel and rubber. 关掉了汽车工业你也就关掉了钢铁工业和橡胶工业。翻译推荐:
相关热点:

我要回帖

更多关于 工作总结英文怎么说 的文章

随机推荐