释放别人,让别人原谅自己的话英语翻译

原谅的英文怎么说_沪江英语学习网
网页版学习工具
原谅的英文:forgive参考例句:To accord forgiveness.给予原谅,宽恕a forgivable mistake可原谅的错误He craved my pardon.他求我原谅。Pardon my French, they are complete garbage.原谅我的粗俗,它们完全是垃圾。Pardon my French, but he is a bloody nuisance!很原谅我要说粗口,但是他真的是个讨厌鬼。I fear lest we commit an inexcusable blunder.我为我们会犯不可原谅的错误而担忧。I do beg your pardon for the mess I've made.我把事情搞得一团糟,一定得请您原谅。God will pardon me, that's his line of work. --Heinrich Heine, German poet上帝会原谅我的,这是他的职业。德国诗人海涅God will pardon me, it is his trade.--Heinrich Heine, German writer上帝会原谅我的,这是他的职业。德国作家海涅We fault them only for failing to publicly acknowledge that they can't do this job.我们无法原谅的是他们没有公开地承认做不到这一点。:v. 原谅;免除The second kind of forgiveness is beginner forgiveness for another.第二种是对他人的初级宽恕,即你需要宽恕他人的过失。There are four kinds of forgiveness. The first is beginner forgiveness for yourself.有四种类型的宽恕。第一种是对自己的初级宽恕。Forgive others But not yourself宽以待人,严以律己The noblest vengeance is to forgive最高尚的复仇是宽容Not everyone has the goodness to forgive.并非每个人都有原谅的美德。 翻译推荐:
相关热点:“原来我对不起的人有很多,原谅我,某些人。”用英语怎么翻译?_百度知道
“原来我对不起的人有很多,原谅我,某些人。”用英语怎么翻译?
我有更好的答案
It turned out that I was sorry to many people,some people,please forgive me.
采纳率:49%
“Originally I sorry people have a lot of, forgive me, some people。”
&So I sorry people have a lot of, forgive me, some people.&
I find that the number of people whom I should apologize to is large.Please forgive me.
& I was sorry the person has a lot of, forgive me, some people. &
&So I'm sorry people have a lot of, forgive me, some people.&
其他5条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
原谅我的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我错了,你能原谅我吗?用英语怎么说?_百度知道
我错了,你能原谅我吗?用英语怎么说?
认为forgive后面跟宾格吧, can
me ,应该是 I'm
征求别人原谅时?&quot?这是我的错,比如&quot,你能原谅我吗?;Can you speak English,最好用婉转的语气Could you,can you一般是在说明能力方面时用It's my fault,Could you forgive me
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
原谅我的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 如何原谅自己 的文章

随机推荐