&&售价:8.38-12.08万元
关于新爱丽舍的口碑报道
汽车口碑影响力
办站宗旨:最真实的汽车消费评论
Copyright 2017 我爱车版权所有
渝ICP备号-1 增值电信业务经营许可证编号:渝B2-全新爱丽舍仪表盘出现黄色小扳手是什么意思?_爱丽舍_东风雪铁龙
& 全新爱丽舍仪表盘出现黄色小扳手是什么意思? (发表于 )
正在加载,请稍候......
全新爱丽舍仪表盘出现黄色小扳手是什么意思? 我的全新爱丽舍是2015年1月买的!平时就上下班开,到现在3400多公里!今天下班回家后发现在仪表盘公里数前边多了一个黄色小扳手的图标,但这时车是熄火的,然后我又把车打着火后黄色扳手图标没了!熄火后把钥匙拧到通电状态时,在仪表盘公里数前边又再次出现黄色小扳手!请问哪位大神知道是怎么回事?我上百度查了一下,有很多人说是要首保了!但是4S告诉我说全新爱丽舍7500公里或半年才首保的!我的车是一月买的现在才五月,应该是六月或七月初才首保才对啊! 用户名 操作 操作时间 查看全部 ...rekindled是什么意思_rekindled在线翻译_rekindled什么意思_rekindled的意思_rekindled的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
rekindled是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
rekindled是什么意思 rekindled在线翻译 rekindled什么意思 rekindled的意思 rekindled的翻译 rekindled的解释 rekindled的发音 rekindled的同义词
rekindled[ri:'k?ndld] 原级:第三人称单数:现在分词:rekindled 基本解释使再燃( rekindle的过去式和过去分词 );rekindled 网络解释1. 復燃,破鏡重圓:16.childhood sweethearts 青梅竹馬 | 17.rekindled 復燃,破鏡重圓 | 18.genes 基因rekindled 双语例句1. rekindled是什么意思1. ABSTRACT The rapidly growing volume of data in telecommunication networks has rekindled interest in high-speed optical and electronic devic...&&&&随着现代通讯网络中数据量的迅速增长,高速光电器件和系统重新引起了人们的兴趣。2. 2. A further solid argument for preservation of historical buildings is that when I enter it, the fascination of Dick Whittington`s story is rekindled in my heart.&&&&对于历史建筑保留的更有力的论证是当我踏入其中时,Dick Whittington的故事中的魔力在我心中重新点燃。3. Interest in black holes was rekindled in 1967, due to theoretical and experimental progress.&&&&在1967年再次点燃了对黑洞的兴趣,由于理论和实验的进步。4. It reminded me of times in the past and rekindled my desire to light up my candles again.&&&&它提醒我的时候,在过去的重新燃起了我的愿望,轻了我的蜡烛。5. To those who have rekindled this inner light.&&&&有人再次点燃了我们的生命之火。6. 6. The beauty of the Internet, experts say, is that it has rekindled the joy of writing&&&&用专家的话说,互联网的美丽在于它再次点燃了人们写作的喜悦。7. rekindled的翻译7. I've found it's rekindled my interest in re-reading the books.&&&&我发觉这提起了我再次阅读这些书的兴趣。8. You two have rekindled your love in secret.&&&&你们能秘密的重新整理两人的感情9. At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person.&&&&我们自己的灯熄灭的时候,会由另外一个人的火花点燃。10. Though you don't think so now, a new romantic beginning or a rekindled affair is at hand, and a great love affair is imminent.&&&&虽然现在你可能还没有感觉,但浪漫的新开始或者一段重新点燃的感情就要到来。11. 11. If there was a touch of appreciation left in him for the bloom and unsophistication which is the charm of youth, it rekindled now.&&&&&&他的情感还保留着一份对天真烂漫的青春魅力的赏识,现在这份情感被重新点燃了。12. danci.911cha.com12. Their old feelings for each other are slowly rekindled, even with tension and regret over the missed meeting earlier, as they realize that nothing else in their lives has matched their one prior night together in Vienna.&&&&&&去了不少地方︰咖啡厅、某公园、登上某观光船等,个中他们对彼此的感觉开始慢慢地点燃起,因为他们对发现那天在维也纳发生的事和这九年来的生活完全天辕地辙。13. In 1968 Motoo Kimura rekindled the debate with his neutral theory of molecular evolution which claims that most of the changes in the genetic material are caused by genetic drift.&&&&&&他声称,遗传物质发生的大多数变化是由遗传漂变造成的。14. She is the international expert on rekindled romances, lost loves, and first love, and has appeared on Oprah, 20/20, NPR, CNN, and Montel, to name a few.&&&&&&她是国际专家就燃起浪漫曲,失去爱,初恋,并已出现在奥普拉,20/20 ,可携服务,有线电视新闻网,并montel ,这里仅举几例。15. On a cold and gray morning, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Nicolas Sarkozy together rekindled the flame before the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier near the Champs Elysee.&&&&&&在一个寒冷阴沉的早上,德国总理安吉拉默克尔和法国总统尼古拉斯萨科奇重新点燃了香榭丽舍爱丽舍宫附近的无名烈士墓前火炬。16. And when I heard those hideous vows coming out of his vile mind, my self respect was rekindled.&&&&&&于是从他那卑劣的思想中所发出的更丑的誓语,又振起我的自尊心来!17. For her, the Olympic Games will not only bring about her life and positive changes, but also in her struggle with the disease rekindled new hopes.&&&&&&对她来说,奥运会的圣火不仅将给她的生活带来积极的变化,而且还将在她与病魔的斗争中燃起新的希望。18. Despite having rekindled this other love, Hoffmann has no regrets about choosing chemistry as a young man.&&&&&&尽管已经点燃了从前的爱好,霍夫曼对于年轻时选择化学也廖无遗憾。19. The residents'opposition to the spraying program has rekindled an old debate between those who oppose the use of pesticides and those who feel that the pesticides are necessary to save the trees.&&&&&&居民的反对/对于拨撒计划/再次点燃了一个老的争论/在那些反对用农药的人/和那些人认为农药是必须的/去挽救树木。20. 20. If so, an old flame may be rekindled.&&&&&&如果一切如他们所料,那真可称的上是老树发新花了。rekindled 单语例句rekindled1. The same sense of adventure and curiosity that initially took her to Hong Kong a decade ago has been rekindled by the approaching expo.2. Northern Rock's crisis - perhaps predictably - has also rekindled old resentments fuelled by the sharp economic divide between the north and Britain's prosperous south.3. The reform rekindled their enthusiasm for farming and resulted in another steady increase in yield to 400 million tons of grain within six years.4. The longstanding dispute over prediction was rekindled by the failure in Wenchuan.5. Kuang had been growing bored with the tedious basic exercises but rekindled his passion after Kenny G's live performance of My Heart Will Go On.6. HOLLYWOOD - Natalie Portman and Gael Garcia Bernal have sparked reports they have rekindled their romance after they were photographed leaving a German nightclub together.7. It looks like Kevin Federline could have rekindled his relationship with ex Shar Jackson!8. The surprising twist has rekindled strong public interest, as most people find it as juicy as a melodrama.9. China's booming stock market has rekindled public enthusiasm in shares and funds, a central bank survey has found.10. " It was me who rekindled his desire to race after Massa was injured in Hungary, " the Ferrari chief said.rekindled是什么意思,rekindled在线翻译,rekindled什么意思,rekindled的意思,rekindled的翻译,rekindled的解释,rekindled的发音,rekindled的同义词,rekindled的反义词,rekindled的例句,rekindled的相关词组,rekindled意思是什么,rekindled怎么翻译,单词rekindled是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐