whatdidmi ke do last week和what your classmates did lastthe week before last有什么区别

【图文】what did you do last week_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
what did you do last week
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
大小:4.44MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2013新目标七下英语Unit 12 What did you do last week
下载积分:1000
内容提示:2013新目标七下英语Unit 12 What did you do last week
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:9|
上传日期: 04:00:52|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 1000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
2013新目标七下英语Unit 12 What did you do last wee
官方公共微信扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
He ---any classes last week.1.doesn't have2.didn't have3.isn't have 4.wasn't havewho--dinner for me?your aunt did.1.did2.buys3.cooked4.givesMy father asked me----for lunch1.what I had2.what did I have3.what I have4.what do I have
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
选2译文:他上星期没上课.have classes:上课选3译文:谁在为我做饭?/你的阿姨在为你做饭.选1从句要用陈述语序主句为过去时,所以要用过去完成时
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
He ---any classes last week.
2.didn't have who--dinner for me? your aunt did. 3.cooked My father asked me----for lunch 1.what I had
1、He didn't have any classes last week. 2、Who cooked dinner for me? your aunt did.3、My father asked me what I had for lunch
水平有限,仅供参考。
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译17.What a beautiful T-shirt you have!18.What are you doing next weekend?19.What can I do for you?20.What did you do last week?21.What do you plan to do this Friday?22.What do you think about it?23.What do you want for dinner?24.What is the color of your new computer?25.What kind of life do most people enjoy?26.What time do you go swimming every day?27.What time does the dining room open?28.What time shall we leave?29.What’s the time by your watch?30.Whatever you eat seems to turn into fat.31.What’s the color of your new dress?32.What’s the size of your shoes?33.What’s your nationality,sir?34.What’s your plan for the summer holiday?35.When completed,this bridge will be the largest in Asia.36.When did you buy the car?37.When did you get up yesterday morning?
对于爱23dxu
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
17.What a beautiful T-shirt you have!你穿的T恤衫真漂亮!18.What are you doing next weekend?下周末你准备干什么?19.What can I do for you?我能为你做些什么?(有什么可以帮你的吗?)20.What did you do last week?上周你干了什么?21.What do you plan to do this Friday?这周五你打算做什么?22.What do you think about it?对此你是怎么想的?23.What do you want for dinner?晚餐你想要吃些什么?24.What is the color of your new computer?你的新电脑是什么颜色的?25.What kind of life do most people enjoy?人们大都喜欢享受什么样的生活?26.What time do you go swimming every day?你每天都什么时间去游泳?27.What time does the dining room open?餐厅什么时候开门?28.What time shall we leave?我们什么时候离开?29.What’s the time by your watch?你的手表现在几点了?30.Whatever you eat seems to turn into fat.不管你吃什么好像都会让你长胖31.What’s the color of your new dress?你的新衣服是什么颜色的?32.What’s the size of your shoes?你的鞋子大多尺码?33.What’s your nationality,sir?先生,你的国籍是?(你的国籍是什么)34.What’s your plan for the summer holiday?暑假你有什么计划?35.When completed,this bridge will be the largest in Asia.竣工之后这座桥将是亚洲最大的36.When did you buy the car?你什么时候买的车?37.When did you get up yesterday morning?昨天早上你什么时候起床的?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你有多么漂亮的t恤!下个周末你打算做什么?我能为您做些什么?你们上个星期做什么了?你打算干什么?你对此怎么看?晚饭吃什么?是什么颜色的?你的新电脑吗?什么样的生活大多数人喜欢吗?你什么时间每天都要去游泳吗?餐厅几点开始营业?我们什么时候出发?你的表几点了?不管你吃似乎变...
很显然 这些问题 都是 中学课程的普通问题,鄙人感觉这是老师给你们出的测试卷, 你居然拿到网上来让人们帮你解答,
自己想不劳而获, 作为一个有良知的人 我是不会帮你解答的,。自己去琢磨吧。 我不能耽误你,误了你的前途。这位兄台,我都是几十岁的人了,还耽误前程,你看到40多岁的人函授大专会英语的大叔吗。...
17.你有多么漂亮的T恤!18.下个周末你打算做什么?19.我能为你做什么?20.上个星期你做了什么?21.这个星期五你打算做什么?22.你对此怎么看?23.你晚饭想吃什么?24.你的新电脑是什么颜色的?25.大多数人喜欢什么样的生活?26.你每天什么时候去游泳?27.餐厅几点营业?28....
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 in the last week 的文章

随机推荐