我们先去田野i汉译英要用过去式

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译when i heard the JAZZ that i feeling i own the whole world.when i heard JAZZ that i feel i have the whole world.请问用own和have哪个更合适?求正确的译文hear要用过去时不?feel要用正在进行时吗?JAZZ前面要加the吗?
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
When I hear JAZZ,I feel I had the whole world.表示通常性、规律性、习惯性的动作或状态要用一般现在时态.own 只是指具有法律上的所有权,而have既可表示有生命及无生命的物体之间的所属关系,也可指部分和整体的关系,或指精神、身体上的特点.“我感觉自己拥有”非实际拥有,故要用虚拟语气(动词过去式).
when i hear Jazz i felt i own the whole world.
is that right?
?????felt???????????feel?????????????????????????? ??????????????????磬????own?????have????????????????????????????????????? ......
????????????
其他类似问题
when i m listening to the jazz, it feels like that i have owned the whole world.
都不合适因该是When I hear music, I feel I have the whole world
你的句子语法不对,两个句子,that都应该去掉,而且第一个不应用feeling而是feel或felt,个人认为own更好,虽然两个单词英译都是 have ownership or possession of ,但是汉语释义上own有拥有的意思,而have只是有,(个人感觉这个理由很牵强额。。)其实,own表达的更加专业高级点,have并非不可以,但是因为have可以指的方面太多了,就显得不够专业了...
不会啊啊啊
i feel like i have the whole world when i listen to the jazz
When I heard the JAZZ, I felt I own the whole world.
扫描下载二维码In fact, I only want a commitment, I don't want to be a head no tail of love, I am afraid I do not have the courage to accept, understand? 的翻译是:事实上,我只想要的承诺,我不想要一个头的爱没有尾巴,恐怕我没有勇气去接受、 理解呢? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
In fact, I only want a commitment, I don't want to be a head no tail of love, I am afraid I do not have the courage to accept, understand?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
事实上,我只想要一个承诺,我不想将有头无尾的爱情,我怕我没有接受,理解的勇气?
事实上,我只想要的承诺,我不想要一个头的爱没有尾巴,恐怕我没有勇气去接受、 理解呢?
事实上,我只想要一个承诺,我不想成为一个头尾的不爱,恐怕我没有这种勇气接受,明白吗?
实际上,我只想要承诺,我不想要是头爱没有尾巴,我害怕我不需要勇气接受,了解?
相关内容&a他的书包里有许多书 In his book bag has many books & aand Yuhang remains unchanged
& a认知科学中语言学习和语言研究成为近半个世纪以来的热学,就是其中的表现 In since the cognitive science the language study and the language have studied into the near half century the heat studies, is performance & aIn five days' time 在五天的内 & asnd for the next inspections snd为下检查 & aclear-exclusive 清楚专属 & aDetermination
of ethanol production
organisms Cultures
tannophilus,
cerevisiae
and P. fluorescens were
inoculated onto each
plate with
colonies per plate.
containing
were incubated
& aangel is using QQ International, click here to learn more: 天使使用QQ国际,这里点击学会更多: & aThe book stacker door is locked but the book stacker door sensor (S98) did not go OFF. 书堆货机门是锁着的,但书堆货机门传感器(S98)没有去。 & aOne of the great things obout having an Internet business is that you can truiy be in control of when,where and how you work.In most paid jobs those three freedoms are denied you because you have to take orders from your boss. 一个巨大事obout有互联网事务是您可以truiy是由当控制的地方时,并且怎么您工作。在多数有偿的工作,因为您必须接受命令从您的上司,那些三自由被否认您。 & a新西兰人见面和告别均行握手礼,习惯的握手方式是紧紧握手,目光直接接触,男士应等候妇女先伸出手来。鞠躬和昂首也是他们的通用礼节。 The New Zealander meets with the farewell line of handshake ritual, the custom handshake way is the tight handshake, the vision direct contact, the gentleman should wait for the woman to put out a hand first.Bows and holds up the head also is their general courtesy. & aTo be always protect your bi 要是总保护您的双 & are-configure your system. 重新构造您的系统。 & aon the this train this on the this train this & aSW VERSION:R47A_G_08.D8.88R SW版本:R47A_G_08.D8.88R & aEnsheng Ensheng & aover medical 在医疗 & aWe approved DK3000 remote control printing. 我们批准了DK3000遥控打印。 & ayour computer does not meet the minimum system requirements to run this skftware.as a result,you may experience errors during operation. your video card does not meet the required specifications.(GPU:Shader 3.0) 在操作期间,结果您的计算机不符合最低系统要求跑这skftware.,您也许经历错误。 您的显示卡不符合必需的规格。(GPU :Shader 3.0) & a注,此报价不包含交通费和书本费 The note, this quoted price does not contain the traffic allowance and the books expense & aexpiration date. You may be able to pay for the repair you need through an Apple-authorized technician. 有效期。 您可以能支付您通过一位苹果计算机公司授权技术员需要的修理。 & aWell hit me up sometime when you have time. We can cybersex. Im lantianxin just add me. Bye. 当您有时间时,井击中了我某时。 我们能电子色情。 Im lantianxin增加我。 再见。 & alook for my styie 寻找我的styie & a我在广州增城 I in Guangzhou tsengcheng & aintensity changes for TCs having different intensities, translational 强度变动为TCs有不同的强度,平移 & ai
Fuck your MOM 我与您的妈妈性交 & a说你也一样爱着我 Said you equally are also loving me & a李民给我们做了一个培训 Li Min has made a training to us & aupstart 暴发户 & a喜欢是一辈的牵挂 Likes is a generation worrying & ayou solks boss 您solks上司 & a有的人认为有钱就是幸福,因为有钱就可以买得到很多东西 Some people thought rich is happy, because rich may be able to buy very many things & awhat is name of the explorer who led the first expedition around the globe 什么是世界各地带领第一次远征探险家的名字 & a1、c:\windows\system32\lrebase.dll TOcontince,otherwise,dick cancel 1、c:\windows\system32\lrebase.dll TOcontince, 否则,迪克取消 & aWonderful Words of Life 正在翻译,请等待... & a对生活越激情 To life fervor & amymotherisshethethin mymotherisshethethin & a当你空闲的时候再回复 When you are idle again replies & a这对我来说不公平
& aVolumeReport VolumeReport & aWe appreciate the patience and understanding of our business partners as we manage through this production disruption caused by events outside our reasonable control. 当我们通过事件造成的这生产中断处理在我们合理的控制之外,我们赞赏耐心和了解我们的商务伙伴。 & aamy macdonald amy macdonald & aHow can you be so crazy. 怎么可以您是很疯狂的。 & a北京的一家大型家电商场 A Beijing's large-scale electrical appliances market & aMy love just belongs to you. ... 我的爱属于您。 ... & aI am late.please wait for me. 我是late.please等待我。 & a大概5天左右到 About probably 5 days & aDon't turn off the light,will you? yes, 不关闭光,是? 是, & aradially beyond the cutter block
& ai will be missing yougood night my love 我将是缺掉yougood夜我的爱 & a外壁温度不超过多少度为好 The outer wall temperature does not surpass how many for well & aI dream that one day I can
travel to Hongkong 、Makao or Taiwan,or go abroad! 我作那我可以到香港、Makao或台湾旅行的一天,或者出国!
& aIn fact, I only want a commitment 实际上,我只想要承诺 & a妙招 Wonderful move & aIn fact, I only want a commitment, I don't want to be a head no tail of love, I am afraid I do not have the courage to accept, understand? 实际上,我只想要承诺,我不想要是头爱没有尾巴,我害怕我不需要勇气接受,了解? &当前位置: &
求翻译:下次有机会聊 我先去忙了是什么意思?
下次有机会聊 我先去忙了
问题补充:
I have the opportunity to go to the next busy chat
Next time I go to chat with the opportunity were busy with the
Next time will have the opportunity to chat I to go first busily
Next time you have the opportunity to chat I go busy
Next time you have the opportunity to chat I go busy
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!The game of life is hard to play,I'm gonna lose it anyway,The losing cards are ill some day lay,so this is all I have to say 的翻译是:生命的游戏很难发挥,我会失去它无论如何,失去的卡是病有一天打,所以这就是我要说 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
The game of life is hard to play,I'm gonna lose it anyway,The losing cards are ill some day lay,so this is all I have to say
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
游戏人生是难以发挥,反正我会失去它,失去卡生病有一天打好,所以我不得不说这是所有
生命的游戏很难发挥,我会失去它无论如何,失去的卡是病有一天打,所以这就是我要说
生命的游戏很难发挥,我会失去它无论如何,失去的卡是病有一天打,所以这就是我要说
游戏的生命是很难发挥,我要失去它无论如何,输牌的人是有一天打,这是我要说
生活比赛是坚硬演奏,我无论如何丢失它,丢失的卡片不适某一天位置,因此这是我必须说的所有
相关内容&aGood morning,ladies and gentlemen 早晨好、女士们和先生们 & a﹏
If丶 this 's
wedding dress ,I think
it must be beautiful ﹏,如果丶这‘s书写婚礼礼服,我认为它一定美好 & ajust for her 为她 & a你第三读 You third read & a安排做你的助手 安排做你的助手 & a你们班主任是什么样的人?她很认真,对我们很严格 Your impresario if what type person? She is very earnest, is very strict to us & a如今很多人买不起房子。 Now very are many the human not to be able to purchase homes. & a张飞翔 Opens the soaring & a纳安吉 Accepts Anji & a棉鞋 Cotton-wadded shoes & aI wouldn’t care success or failure, for I will only struggle ahead as long as I have been destined to the distance. 我不会关心成功或失败,为了我只将奋斗向前,只要我被注定了到距离。 & a我说英语时没有自信,对英语产生兴趣就好了 I spoke when English not self-confident, had the interest to English to be good & a不会影响其他人吧? Cannot affect other people? & athe across
is tv 从 床 是电视 & aprimary responsibility for compliance with this part with respect to determination of events qualifying for breath or body fluid testing under subparts C and D of this part rests with the host railroad, 对遵照的主要责任这部分关于合格在呼吸或体液的事件的决心测试在子部分这部分C和D之下用主人铁路休息, & a牛津英语 Oxford English & a他向老师保证,像昨天那样的再也不会发生了 He guaranteed to teacher that, looked like yesterday such not to be able to occur again & a顶级资质 Top intelligence & a当我第一眼看到你,我认为你是一个平易近人的老师. When my first saw you, I thought you are an amiable teacher. & a接受身份认证 Accepts the status authentication & 20.6.77[except monday]grand exhibition hall,the hong kong science museum 陈列期间; 20.6..2077 [除了星期一]陈列地点; 盛大展览室,香港科技馆 & a此人必火 This person must the fire & aif you stay,you risk turning bad luck into a tragedy 如果您停留,您冒险把不幸变成悲剧 & ashare a commitment 分享承诺 & a在这一进程中,马克思主义新闻教育充实了新闻学理论,构建出科学的新闻素养培训网络,丰富了马克思主义新闻学学术史的体系建设; In this advancement, the Marxism news education enriched journalism theory, constructs the science the news accomplishment training network, has enriched the Marxism journalism history of learning & aAlice is English 阿丽斯英语 & a帮助妈妈 Helps mother & aI was so tired that I could
hardly walk any farther 我很疲乏我可能其中任一几乎不走 & ahis brother doesn's often swim. 经常他的兄弟doesn的游泳。 & a我认为要想保持健康的身体,需要多锻炼。我们可以多跑步。也可以游泳。在生活中,走路也是一种锻炼。只有有健康的身体。我们才能学习。 I thought must want to maintain the health the body, needs to exercise.We may jog.Also may swim.In the life, walks also is one kind of exercise.Only then has the health body.We can study. & aTody was hot outside.There came a white car i front of Jim's Restaurant 翡翠科鸟是热的外部。那里来了吉姆的餐馆白色汽车i前面 & aTouch your toes 接触您的脚趾 & aI am aware of and manage the risks relevant to my day to day activities 我知道并且处理风险与我的每日活动有关 & a保持教室干净 Maintains the classroom to be clean & a一下子又开学了 Began school all of a sudden & a张磊每周进行两次体育锻炼 Zhang Lei each week carries on two physical training & aYou have been staring in my dreams 您在我的梦想凝视 & ahow do you go to the park? 您怎么去公园? & a不要在篮球场上打网球 Do not play tennis in the basketball court & a我来自朝丰 I come from face abundantly & aScienceDirect ScienceDirect & a你过去是个老师,是不是? You in the past were a teacher? & a她是我想象中的完美情人! She is I imagines the perfect sweetheart! & a我是九年级一班的学生 我是九年级一班的学生 & aoh baby you're not my style oh小您不是我的样式 & alt,s a nice bag lt, s一个好的袋子 & ahousing department 住房部门 & amirror on the wall
who,s the fairest of the wall 镜子在墙壁上, s最公平墙壁 & a糖尿病健康服务中心 Diabetes health service center & aChemical drugs can induce a large number of free radicals 化工药物可能导致很大数量的自由基 & alt.s a nice bag lt.s一个好的袋子 & aI am a nine grade class of student 我是学生九个等级类 & a我们需要解决更多的问题 We need to solve more problems & aThe game of life is hard to play,I'm gonna lose it anyway,The losing cards are ill some day lay,so this is all I have to say 生活比赛是坚硬演奏,我无论如何丢失它,丢失的卡片不适某一天位置,因此这是我必须说的所有 &

我要回帖

更多关于 田野考察 翻译 的文章

随机推荐