Yes I’m changing and say goodbye 张雨生to the past

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
请问Say Goodbye 中文词是?Things are changing It seems strange and I need to figure this out You've got your life I got mine But you're all I cared about Yesterday we were laughing Today I'm left here asking Where has all the time gone now I'm left alone somehow Growing up and getting older I don't want to believe it's over Don't say goodbye Cause I don't wanna hear those words tonight Cause maybe it's not the end for you and I And although we knew This time would come for me and you Don't say anything tonight If you're gonna say goodbye Do you remember In December How we swore we'd never change Even though you're leaving That our feelings Would always stay the same I wish we could be laughing Instead I'm standing here asking Do we have to end this now Can we make it last somehow We both know what we've gotta say,not today Cause I don't wanna leave this way And if it's over It hurts but I'm giving you my word I hope that you're always Happy like we were Happy like we were Yesterday we were laughing (if you're gonna say goodbye) Today I'm left here asking (if you're gonna say goodbye) And although we knew this time would come for me and you Don't say anything tonight
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
you say goodbye i say hello找歌词里有这段的歌曲 是女的唱的 在泉州娱乐好劲道广播听的
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Hello Goodbye"是英国著名乐队The Beatles的一首经典英文歌曲,这支单曲于1967年发行,在当时的全美和全英排行榜上都获得过冠军.Artist:The BeatlesSong:Hello GoodbyeYou say yes,I say noYou say stop and I say go,go,goOh,noYou say goodbye and I say helloHello,helloI don't know why you say goodbyeI say helloHello,helloI don't know why you say goodbyeI say helloI say high,you say lowYou say why,and I say I don't knowOh,noYou say goodbye and I say helloHello,helloI don't know why you say goodbyeI say helloHello,helloI don't know why you say goodbyeI say helloWhy,why,why,why,why,whyDo you say good byeGoodbye,bye,bye,bye,byeOh,noYou say goodbye and I say helloHello,helloI don't know why you say goodbyeI say helloHello,helloI don't know why you say goodbyeI say hellohello,helloI don't know why you say goodbye I say helloHelloHela,heba helloaHela,heba helloa 不知道能不能帮你!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求Say Goodbye 的中文歌词,歌手Joy WilliamsI saw you today My familiar stranger Everything's changed You have come so far You're different now Would you go back,would you want to anyhow Chorus:Say goodbye,say goodbye To the you I knew before Say hello,say hello to a new beginning Say goodbye,say goodbye To the you I knew before This is your genesis Face to face The present and past collide And it's no mistake I see the future is in your eyes You seem so free Like nothing's ever gonna keep you down Chorus You're different now You're different somehow You're different now Chorus Say goodbye,say goodbye
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I saw you today
今日遇到你My familiar stranger
我最熟悉的陌生人Everything's changed
一切都已变了You have come so far
你是那么的遥远You're different now
你已是另一个人Would you go back, would you want to anyhow
你会回来吗
无论如何Chorus:Say goodbye, say goodbye
说再见To the you I knew before
向我曾经熟知的你Say hello, say hello to a new beginning