急需一篇英语作文以my summer vacationn,60词左右,快点哦

您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
My Summer Vacation
作者:鱼尾巴
来源:sanwen.net
  The Summer Vacation is coming .     I will have a happy holiday. On July 11th , I will go to Qingdao with my parents by bus . I think that Qingdao is a good place to take a vacation all the time . It's so beautiful .     I'll visit my friends on July 12th . We will play together . On July 13th , I will go swimming . And on July 14th , I will eat some special food such as hamburgers , hot dogs and another American food . On July 15th to 16th , I will visit some interesting places . On July 17th , I'll come back from Qingdao .     Of course , I won't forget to do my homework . What a happy holiday !
热门课程推荐邮箱/用户名/手机号
下次自动登录
使用合作帐号登录:
&&&&&&&&&My summer vacation
作文 :My summer vacation
时间:10-08-02 09:01&&作者:&&类型:&60金豆人气:33329
&&&&& My summer vacation was very boring.Because I had to go to ABC school.It was so tired.
&&&&& But,I was go to the Ba Shang last Friday with my parents.
&&&&& It was a beautiful day,the sun was shining.There was no cloud in the sky,Flower came out.The first day,we only drove the car.And&check in hotel.
&&&&&&Next day,we went to the grassland.The grass was so green.We would watch the horse racing.I was very exciting.
&&&&&&Horses very fast,they were eyeball over.And ,people were clap.
&&&&&&The game over.
&&&&& We went to&hotel,we must had a break&.Well,in the aftermoon,we would ride horse.
&&&&&& Oh year!
请老师认真批改。我有用。并,请老师。用附件帮我批改,我的控件使用不了~~&
(答疑网专稿未经允许不得转载!!!)
共有33329人看了这篇作文&
这篇&My summer vacation&作文怎样?
本文优点: 文章叙述较清晰,结构较紧凑。
美中不足: 句子表达错误较多, 个别单词的使用错误。 建议应多加强单句造句练习,多看例句。
详细评改:
初二英语作文
关注本作文的人还关心&
关于作文的评论
My summer vacation was very boring.Because I had to go to ABC school.It was so tired.
But,I was go to the Ba Shang last Friday with my parents.
It was a beautiful day,the sun was shining.There was no cloud in the sky,Flower came out.The first day,we only drove the car.And check in hotel.
Next day,we went to the grassland.The grass was so green.We would watch the horse racing.I was very exciting.
Horses very fast,they were eyeball over.And ,people were clap.
发表于: 13:09:50
&&共有1条评论
作者其它作品
初二最新作文
初中作文排行榜
英语作文排行榜
名师评改团
答题数:6120
学生评分:9.53
答题数:5850
学生评分:9.56
答题数:3621
学生评分:9.57
100%专业教师服务
80%的问题10分钟解答
7x24小时客户服务
移动应用下载
Copyright (C) 2013 答疑网
网站备案信息 京ICP证041171号
京公网安备编号:64噢哦,这个页面找不到了
下载作业帮可以找到更多答案八年级暑假英语作文:My Summer Vacation-初中作文-无忧考网
八年级暑假英语作文:My Summer Vacation
日&&来源:网络综合
初中作文网权威发布八年级暑假英语作文:My Summer Vacation,更多八年级暑假英语作文相关信息请访问初中作文网。
以下是无忧考网为大家整理的关于八年级暑假英语作文:My Summer Vacation的文章,希望大家能够喜欢!Summertime is the besttime of the year.There is no school for monthsI get to do what I want.With no tests no homework,I'm as free as a bird.I do many things during the summer vacation.I relax by reading books watching TV.I also hang out with my friends travel with my family.However,I don't play in summer.I take advantage of the free time to learn more.For example,last summer I learned to swim.This summer I might study computers or English.Summer vacation flies by fast,so it's important to do as as you can.

我要回帖

更多关于 summervacation手抄报 的文章

随机推荐