有没有类似sketchbook官方下载能打开pdf

Sketchbook
Sketchbook
SKETCH BOOK. Everything I do, starts and ends with a drawing. Between that, there are many weeks and months of digital 3D modeling. My first sketches are extremely loose and serve often only to get me and the client on the same page. In my workflow, 3D kicks in at an unusually early stage to confirm volume ideas and proportion from all angles. Most drawings you see here are from the final stage of a project, based on my own 3D data. These drawings take considerable time to finish. Their purpose is to massage the digital design with a touch of manual line work and to lock in the overall feel weeks before my 3D model could reach that detailed stage—adding radii, part lines, and other features. It is a preview of a finished model in a neutral setting, without the distraction of color, surface finish, environment, and visual decoration.
OBLIVION. Final Bubbleship drawing for Universal’s Oblivion. Design: Daniel Simon for UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
TRON LEGACY. Final Light Runner drawing. Simon intertwines drawing and 3D modeling throughout the entire design process. Design: Daniel Simon for DISNEY STUDIOS
TRON LEGACY. Concept sketches for the re-design of the iconic Light Cycle, based on the original design by Syd Mead. Design: Daniel Simon for DISNEY STUDIOS
TRON LEGACY. Final concept drawing of the Tron Light Cycle frame and chassis, needed for the baton sequence. Design: Daniel Simon for DISNEY STUDIOS
TRON UPRISING. Final concept drawing of the Tron Uprising Light Cycle. A rather simplified design to be compatible with the TV show’s animation style. Design: Daniel Simon for DISNEY TELEVISION
CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER. Design drawing for the Hydra Submarine. The drive system later changed to a water jet propulsion. Design: Daniel Simon for MARVEL STUDIOS
CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER. Early concept sketches for the Hydra Submarine, before any 3D development is done. Design: Daniel Simon for MARVEL STUDIOS
Sketchbook – Powerboat
Sketchbook: Powerboat sketch study / private project. (C) Daniel Simon
Sketchbook – Light Runner
Sketchbook: Light Runner drawing for Tron Legacy / Disney Studios – by Daniel Simon.
(C) DISNEY ENTERPRISES
Sketchbook – Vintage Lightcycle
Sketchbook: Vintage Light Cycle design drawing based on Syd Mead for Tron Legacy / Disney Studios – by Daniel Simon.
(C) DISNEY ENTERPRISES
Sketchbook – Vintage Lightcycle
Sketchbook: Vintage Light Cycle design drawing based on Syd Mead for Tron Legacy / Disney Studios – by Daniel Simon.
(C) DISNEY ENTERPRISES
Sketchbook – Galaxion
Sketchbook: Galaxion design sketches for Cosmic Motors. (C) Daniel Simon
Sketchbook – Camarudo
Sketchbook: Camarudo design drawing for Cosmic Motors. (C) Daniel Simon
Sketchbook – Kitcar Racing
Sketchbook: Kitcar Racing concept illustration by Daniel Simon.
(C) VOLKSWAGEN AG
Sketchbook – Camarudo Cockpit
Sketchbook: Camarudo Cockpit layout sketch for Cosmic Motors. (C) Daniel Simon
Sketchbook – Detonator
Sketchbook: Detonator design drawing for Cosmic Motors. (C) Daniel SimonSketchbook的使用-常用文档-电子产品世界
|||||||||||
& Sketchbook的使用
Sketchbook的使用
Sketchbook的使用……
分享给小伙伴们:
Sketchbook的使用
相关资源,
该用户资料分享
相关新闻,
相关电路,
微信公众号二
微信公众号一