填空 Le Feng, boughtlosing him was bluea big cake. It was ___(几英寸高) and ___(两倍大) a ball.

& “完型填空。从题后所给的A.B.C.D四个...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
完型填空。从题后所给的A.B.C.D四个选项中选出符合题意的最佳选项。Long ago there was a poor farmer in Russia. He had been very 1&with everything he had. However, when he found his elder brother was &2 &than him, he felt disappointed. So he 3 &hard about how he could also be richer. Finally he got an idea. He started to spend less money on food and clothes to &4 &some money to buy more land. Once he had enough money, he started &5_for land.He6 &that on the neighboring land, there were some nomads living there. He bought some gifts and went to &7_ their head. He presented the gifts to the head and told him the 8 &of his visit. The head welcomed him, accepted the gifts and agreed to his 9_ to get the land. The head told him that he could have the land _10 &giving him anything. He can take as much land as he could _11 by walking through the land before sunset. He should start in the morning and whatever distance he could travel during the 12 &, he could have it.The farmer became very 13 &when he heard this offer. Now he could have lots of _14 &without paying anything. He came &15 the next morning and started running, not walking, 16_ he could cover the largest area. To reach his goal, he neither ate food, nor drank water, nor had any rest. He just continued &17_. Without eating, or drinking, or resting he just got very 18 &.When he came back to the head in the evening, he 19 &right on the spot. Sadly his son buried him in a piece of land about 6×4feet.Don’t be greedy or you will &20 everything finally.
A.careful
B.pleased
A.healthier
B.stronger
D.cleverer
A.thought
B.learned
A.waiting
B.looking
C.preparing
A.explained
C.noticed
D.guessed
C.condition
D.purpose
A.promise
B.request
C.suggestion
C.without
A.interested
C.experience
D.knowledge
A.quietly
C.finally
D.suddenly
A.so that
B.even if
C.because
D.whether
A.dreaming
B.walking
C.speaking
D.running
A.nervous
B.excited
D.worried
A.refused
C.appeared
本题难度:容易
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-安徽省六安市高二上学期期末考试英语试题
分析与解答
习题“完型填空。从题后所给的A.B.C.D四个选项中选出符合题意的最佳选项。Long ago there was a poor farmer in Russia. He had been very 1____with...”的分析与解答如下所示:
文章通过一位农夫因贪婪不要钱的土地而累死当场的例子,告诉人们不要太贪心,否则会失去一切。1.B 本题考查形容词。结合下文可知:这位贫穷的农夫起初对自己的现状很满意,可发现他哥哥比他富足后,就用心考虑自己怎样变得更富有。2. C 本题考查形容词。结合下文how he could also be richer可知他哥哥比他“富”(richer)。3.A 本题考查动词。结合下文Finally he got an idea可知他在用心“思考”(thought)。4.. D&本题考查动词。结合上文spend less money可知这位农夫在“省钱”(save)。5. B 本题考查动词。结合上文可知农夫想攒钱买更多的土地可知“他一有足够的钱,就开始寻找(look for)可买的土地。”6.C 本题考查动词。结合句意“他注意到(notice)……”。7.A 本题考查动词。结合句意“他买了些礼物去拜访或去见(see)他们的头。”8.D 本题考查名词。结合句意他“送上礼物后说明自己来的目的(purpose)”9. B 本题考查名词。结合句意The head接受了他礼物并答应了他的要求(request)。10.C 本题考查介词。结合49题空格后without paying anything可选出答案。11.A 本题考查动词。此处cover的意思是“走过……距离。”12.D 本题考查名词。结合before sunset和start in the morning可知the head给出的时间限制是一天。13. C 本题考查形容词。不用付钱就可以等到很多的土地,农夫自然很高兴(happy)。14.A&本题考查名词。结合44题 his request to get the land可选出答案。15.B&本题考查副词。为了走更远的距离已得到更多的土地,农夫自然是来得很早(early)。16.A 本题考查连词。农夫不是走而是跑是为了(so that)走更远的距离从而得到更多的土地。17. D本题考查动词。文中continue意思是“继续”,不吃不喝不休息,只是“继续跑”。18.C 本题考查形容词。没有付出就得到了这么多土地,农夫此时的心态自然是“兴奋;高兴”。19.B 本题考查动词。结合下文Sadly his son buried him in a piece of land可知农夫回来后就死了。20.A 本题考查动词。文章的寓意:不要太贪心,否则你将die,从而失去一切。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
完型填空。从题后所给的A.B.C.D四个选项中选出符合题意的最佳选项。Long ago there was a poor farmer in Russia. He had been very 1___...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“完型填空。从题后所给的A.B.C.D四个...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“完型填空。从题后所给的A.B.C.D四个选项中选出符合题意的最佳选项。Long ago there was a poor farmer in Russia. He had been very 1____with everything he had. However, when he found his elder brother was____2____than him, he felt disappointed. So he 3____hard about how he could also be richer. Finally he got an idea. He started to spend less money on food and clothes to____4____some money to buy more land. Once he had enough money, he started____5_for land.He6____that on the neighboring land, there were some nomads living there. He bought some gifts and went to____7_ their head. He presented the gifts to the head and told him the 8____of his visit. The head welcomed him, accepted the gifts and agreed to his 9_ to get the land. The head told him that he could have the land _10____giving him anything. He can take as much land as he could _11 by walking through the land before sunset. He should start in the morning and whatever distance he could travel during the 12____, he could have it.The farmer became very 13____when he heard this offer. Now he could have lots of _14____without paying anything. He came____15 the next morning and started running, not walking, 16_ he could cover the largest area. To reach his goal, he neither ate food, nor drank water, nor had any rest. He just continued____17_. Without eating, or drinking, or resting he just got very 18____.When he came back to the head in the evening, he 19____right on the spot. Sadly his son buried him in a piece of land about 6×4feet.Don’t be greedy or you will____20 everything finally.
A.careful
B.pleased
A.healthier
B.stronger
D.cleverer
A.thought
B.learned
A.waiting
B.looking
C.preparing
A.explained
C.noticed
D.guessed
C.condition
D.purpose
A.promise
B.request
C.suggestion
C.without
A.interested
C.experience
D.knowledge
A.quietly
C.finally
D.suddenly
A.so that
B.even if
C.because
D.whether
A.dreaming
B.walking
C.speaking
D.running
A.nervous
B.excited
D.worried
A.refused
C.appeared
”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“完型填空。从题后所给的A.B.C.D四个选项中选出符合题意的最佳选项。Long ago there was a poor farmer in Russia. He had been very 1____with everything he had. However, when he found his elder brother was____2____than him, he felt disappointed. So he 3____hard about how he could also be richer. Finally he got an idea. He started to spend less money on food and clothes to____4____some money to buy more land. Once he had enough money, he started____5_for land.He6____that on the neighboring land, there were some nomads living there. He bought some gifts and went to____7_ their head. He presented the gifts to the head and told him the 8____of his visit. The head welcomed him, accepted the gifts and agreed to his 9_ to get the land. The head told him that he could have the land _10____giving him anything. He can take as much land as he could _11 by walking through the land before sunset. He should start in the morning and whatever distance he could travel during the 12____, he could have it.The farmer became very 13____when he heard this offer. Now he could have lots of _14____without paying anything. He came____15 the next morning and started running, not walking, 16_ he could cover the largest area. To reach his goal, he neither ate food, nor drank water, nor had any rest. He just continued____17_. Without eating, or drinking, or resting he just got very 18____.When he came back to the head in the evening, he 19____right on the spot. Sadly his son buried him in a piece of land about 6×4feet.Don’t be greedy or you will____20 everything finally.
A.careful
B.pleased
A.healthier
B.stronger
D.cleverer
A.thought
B.learned
A.waiting
B.looking
C.preparing
A.explained
C.noticed
D.guessed
C.condition
D.purpose
A.promise
B.request
C.suggestion
C.without
A.interested
C.experience
D.knowledge
A.quietly
C.finally
D.suddenly
A.so that
B.even if
C.because
D.whether
A.dreaming
B.walking
C.speaking
D.running
A.nervous
B.excited
D.worried
A.refused
C.appeared
”相似的习题。Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (f553c0-ua98).完形填空 Charlie came from a poor village.His parents had 1 money to send him to school when he was young.The boy was very sad.Mr.King lived next to them.He found the boy 2 and had pity on him and le 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
  Charlie came from a poor village.His parents had   1   money to send him to school when he was young.The boy was very sad.Mr.King lived next to them.He found the boy   2   and had pity on him and lent some money to him.So the boy could go to school.He studied hard and   3   all his lessons.When he finished middle school, the man introduced him to his friend in the town.And the boy began to work.
  Once, Mr.King was seriously hurt in an accident.Dying, he asked Charlie to take care of his daughter, Sharon.The young man   4   and several years later he married the girl.He loved her very much and tried his best to make her happy.He often bought beautiful clothes and delicious food for her.He was good at cooking and she ate   5  , and when she had a baby, she became so fat that she felt it difficult to walk.And one day she found there was something wrong with her heart.Her husband wasn't at home and she had to go to   6   at once.The doctor looked her over and told her   7   eat meat, sugar, chocolate and things like these.She was afraid   8   the doctor's words and wrote all the names of the food on the paper.When she got home, she put the list on the table and   9  .
  When she returned home that afternoon, she found many kinds of food-meat, sugar and chocolate in the kitchen.Charlie was busy   10   them.As soon as he saw her, he said happily, "I've bought all the food you like, dear!”
did well in
was poor at
was working
was good for
thought hard
to remember
答案:1.A;2.B;3.A;4.C;5.D;6.C;7.D;8.B;9.B;10.C;
科目:初中英语
来源:2008年山东省济南市初中毕业升学统一考试、英语试卷
  Your junior high school years are coming to an end.After the big exam, most of you will go to   1   in a senior high school.  2   are you expecting from senior high?  3   hear what plans some students have for the future.
  1.Zhou Jie, 15, from Shanghai,“I have heard that although Senior 3 is a   4   year, students feel less stressed out in Senior 1 and Senior 2.I hope there’ll be time to enjoy   5  , especially tennis.The Tennis Masters(大师)Cup will be held in Shanghai.I’m going to volunteer to help out and I’m sure I’ll really enjoy it.”
  2.Jin Li, 16, from Harbin,“I really enjoy science.I’m crazy about   6   model planes, although I’m not good at   7  .I’ll learn more science in senior high.Anyway.sometime in the future I’m going to build a super model plane!”
  3.Wang Ya, 15, from Xiamen,“I hope I can be   8   in senior high school.I’m only 155 cm.I want to be 162 cm.  9   most of the girls in my family don’t grow any taller than 160 cm.I hope I’m different.”
  4.Li Fan, 15, from Puyang,“I hope I can make more friends.In senior high.I’ll meet different people from different areas.I hope I can learn new things   10   them.”
来源:四川省巴中市2010年高中阶段学校招生考试英语试卷
  1   the future can be difficult.There are many famous predictions   2   never came true.Before 1929, there was no sound in movies.The head of one of the   3   movie companies in the United States predicted that no one would want to see actors   4  .Of couse, he was wrong!In 1979,the head of the largest computer company in the United States said,“No one will want to have a computer in his or her home.”He thought that computer would never   5   by most people.
Predicting
来源:福建省厦门外国语学校学年八年级上学期期中考试英语试题
完型填空:
  Mr White works in an office.He liked reading in bed when he was at school.It was bad for his   1   and now he has near sight(近视).But he wouldn’t want   2   to know about it and he never wears a pair of glasses.It often   3   him some trouble.
  One winter morning he was sent to a village school on business.He   4   a bus at a stop in a small town.Then he had to walk there.The road to the village wasn’t smooth(平坦).He fell over some times and it   5   his clothes dirty.  6   he got to the village.Suddenly it began to blow and it got colder.He was looking for the school while his   7   was blown off.He began to run after it but he couldn’t get it.He couldn’t understand why his hat ran into a house as if(似乎)it had   8  .And he ran into the house,   9  .
  A woman stopped him and shouted angrily, “  10   are you running after my hen for?”
anybody else
来源:2010年浙江省东阳初中毕业生学业水平考试英语试卷
  One will feel happy when others flatter(奉承)him in his face.It is said that the best way of flattering someone is to give him a“top hat”  1  .
  A student was going to leave the capital to become   2   official(官员)in a city far away.Before he started, he came to say  3  to his teacher.
  “It is   4   job to be a good official.”his teacher said.“you must be strict   5   yourself and never be careless.”
  “Don't worry about me, sir.”The student answered.“I have already  6  anyone hundred top hats, which will   7   those people quite happy.”
  “But we are really gentlemen!  8   could a real gentleman do such a thing,”His teacher was a bit   9  .“Never forget   10   I taught you in class!”
  “  11   are always right, sir.I also hate such things.But, sir,   12   no one really gentleman like you can be seen in the world now.”said the student.It seemed that he had to do so.
    13   hearing this, the teacher was pleased.“What you said is true!”
  “I have   14   one top hat already.Now I have ninety-nine   15  .”the student said to his friend later on when he asked the student what he had talked with the teacher about.
not an easy
来源:福建省莆田市仙游县第二教研片区学年上学期期末联考八年英语试题(普通班)
  You need to have healthy eating habits.Breakfast   1   you enough energy for the morning,   2   don't go to school without breakfast.Fruit and vegetables are good   3   your health, but fast food, like potato chips, will make you fat and unhealthy.So eat the right food to keep you healthy.
    4   sports can also help you keep fit.But sometimes it may cause accidents, so stay safe when you are playing sports.It's necessary to learn about first aid.Then you can help   5   or others if an accident happens.
  Happiness is important for your health.It's the   6   medicine.When you are ill, try to be happy and you'll feel better.On the other hand, you   7   feel sick if you are always unhappy.So, be happy to be healthy.
  You must avoid smoking   8   drinking.Many students think   9   cool to smoke and drink.But they don't know smoking and drinking can cause many illnesses.You should say   10   to smoking and drinking.
yourselves
themselves
had better
来源:浙江省金华市2010届中考模拟英语试题
  In America, parents want their children to do something they can.For example, they want them to use money wisely(精明地).
  When the children   1   very young, parents   2   telling them the kinds of money.Parents also tell them   3   money can be used.
  When the children   4   a little older, parents teach them to save up money.If the children want to buy something, they can use   5   money.Parents will tell them what they should buy and what they   6  .
  When children use their money, parents often tell them to share(分享)with others.Parents are glad   7   their children share their money and help others.  8   this way, the children can learn to be helpful.Parents also teach their children to make a plan for   9   money.It is good for them.
  In America, people often sell some of their   10   things.So the children often put the old toys in front of their house.If people buy them, they can get some money.Some children help others wash cars or sell newspapers to get money.
have begun
will begin
will become
来源:译林牛津下学期八年级Unit 3综合测试题英语 牛津版
完形填空。
  There are all kinds of machines.They   1   in many different ways.One kind of machine is called a computer.A computer can do many things.A computer can do math problems.People can do math problems.But they cannot do it   2   a computer.
  Computers remember things.Computers   3   people tell them.People cannot remember as many things as computers.Computers help tell   4   the weather will   5  .Computers help fly rockets and spaceships.
  These are   6   of ways computers are used.They are used in thousands of ways.  7   they are not always used in the same way.Some computers do just   8   things.Some computers can do a lot of things.There are   9   computers.There are big computers.There may be computers in your school.Do you   10   what they do?
faster than
as fast as
more quickly than
everything
huge(巨大的)
来源:湖北省咸宁市2010年中考英语试题
  Learning Chinese may seem difficult to foreigners outside China.However, Daisy Raffan, an   1   girl in Britain, hopes to bring the   2   to the young people.
  Daisy has   3   an online learning website to teach the language to as   4   people as possible, all over the world.
  With China's fast development in the world, Daisy thinks   5   important for people to learn the language sooner rather than later.
  Daisy has been learning Putonghua   6   the age of five.Two years ago,   7   she decided to pass on what she had learned, she   8   the idea for the website, <.
  She said:“People are afraid to learn Putonghua.One of the main reasons is that they think it's an   9   language to learn, but I have had fun   10   it.And I hope what I have done is easy and fun.”
  Her   11   offers a series of lessons, which are videos of Daisy teaching a group of students on topics from greetings and numbers to Chinese culture.
  Daisy's website has   12   the support of several important persons-the teenager says she has received a letter praising(赞扬)her work from Gordon Brown,   13   is the British Prime Minister(首相).
  She said:“I wrote to him and told him what I was doing and got a letter   14  .He said that what I was doing was a really good idea.I thought it was amazing.I was excited that   15   was supporting what we're doing.”
18 years old
18-year-old
18-years-old
18 year old
information
thought up
came up with
impossible
interesting
someone such important
so important someone
such important someone
someone so important
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 bought怎么读 的文章

随机推荐