After Jack bought怎么读 a...

英语小故事幽默的,有道理的...都好!最好能短一些(越短越好!)希望不要用翻译工具!好的,_百度作业帮
英语小故事幽默的,有道理的...都好!最好能短一些(越短越好!)希望不要用翻译工具!好的,
英语小故事幽默的,有道理的...都好!最好能短一些(越短越好!)希望不要用翻译工具!好的,
英语幽默:Second language A mother mouse was out for a stroll with her babies when she spotted a cat crouched behind a bush. She watched the cat, and the cat watched the mice. Mother mouse barked fiercely, "Woof, woof, woof!" The cat was so terrified that it ran for it's life. Mother mouse turned to her babies and said, "Now, do you understand the value of a second language?" 一只母老鼠带着孩子出来散步,突然她看见一只猫正在灌木丛中虎视耽耽. 母老鼠向着猫叫道:“汪,汪,汪”,猫听了非常害怕,拼命跑走了. 母老鼠回过头洋洋自得的对孩子说:“现在你知道外语的重要性了吧.”
After Jack bought a piece of meat. The butcher(屠夫)told him how to cook it. "But I can’t remember your words." Jack said, "Will you write them down for me?" The butcher said so. With the meat in his ha...
100e网站上有很多注册了就可以用After Jack bought a piece of meat.The butcher(屠夫)told him how to cook it."But I can’t remember your words." Jack said,"Will you write them down for me?" The butcher said so.With the meat in his hand and the note in his pocket,Jack went home h_百度作业帮
After Jack bought a piece of meat.The butcher(屠夫)told him how to cook it."But I can’t remember your words." Jack said,"Will you write them down for me?" The butcher said so.With the meat in his hand and the note in his pocket,Jack went home h
After Jack bought a piece of meat.The butcher(屠夫)told him how to cook it."But I can’t remember your words." Jack said,"Will you write them down for me?" The butcher said so.With the meat in his hand and the note in his pocket,Jack went home happily.A dog ran after him on the way.Suddently it came at him,took the meat away from him and ran off.Jack stood there and didn’t know what to do.Then he laughed and said."Never mind.You don’t know how to eat it.The note is still in my pocket."6.Where did Jack probably buy a piece of meat?A.In a big shop.B.in a restaurant.C.At a butcher’s shop.D.in a busy street.7.The butcher told Jack how to cook meat because____.A.Jack wasn’t good at cookingB.Jack bought a piece in his shopC.Jack had never had meat beforeD.Jack didn’t know the way of cooking 8.What did Jack ask the butcher to do after he was told how to cook the meat?A.To tell him again and again.B.To write down his words on a piece of paper.C.To teach him several times.D.To put a note in his pocket.9.From the story we can see____.A.Jack was very foolishB.Jack hated dogs very muchC.The dog was very clever D.The dog didn’t know how to eat meat10.Which is the correct order of the story?a.Jack was told how to cook meat.b.Jack went home.c.A dog took away his meat.d.Jack bought a piece of meat.e.Jack put the note in his pocket.A.d,e,a,c,bB.a,d,e,b,cC.d,a,e,b,cD.a,e,b,d,c
6.c7.b8.b9.a10.c期中考试每日一练Day15+_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
期中考试每日一练Day15+
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢第十三次unit8, 9_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
第十三次unit8, 9
上传于||文档简介