mailen的翻译是:mailfoulen是什么意思思

在德汉-汉德词典中发现10个解释错误,并通过审核,将获赠《德语助手》授权一个
添加笔记:
<div id="correct" title="在德汉-汉德词典中发现10个解释错误,并通过审核,将获赠《德语助手》授权一个">有奖纠错
Vt/i① 吞咽,吞下,咽下 beim Schwimmen Wasser schlucken游泳时吞下水 Er hatte starke Halsschmerzen und konnte kaum noch schlucken.他喉咙很疼,几乎没法咽东西。② 喝(酒)
③ 对...忍气吞声,忍受,忍住 Die Erh?hung der Miete musst du wohl schlucken.看来你必须忍受房屋的提价。 ④ (物作主语)容纳;吸收 Der Boden hat das Regenwasser geschluckt.土地把雨水吸收了。 Die Tür ist schalldicht - sie schluckt jeden L?rm.门是隔音的——它能吸声。⑤
(物作主语)耗费,耗尽Die Reise hat unser ganzes Geld geschluckt.旅行耗尽我们所有的钱。 Sein neues Auto schluckt 14 Liter Benzin auf 100 Kilometer.他的新车每100公里耗费14升。
Die Erh?hung der Miete musst du wohl schlucken. 看来你必须忍受房屋的提价。 Er hatte starke Halsschmerzen und konnte kaum noch schlucken. 他喉咙很疼,几乎没法咽东西。Der Boden hat das Regenwasser geschluckt. 土地把雨水吸收了。Die Reise hat unser ganzes Geld geschluckt. 旅行耗尽我们所有的钱。Sein neues Auto schluckt 14 Liter Benzin auf 100 Kilometer. 他的新车每100公里耗费14升。 Dunkle Farben schlucken Licht.(口)深颜色吸收光。über Beschwerden beim Atmen(Schlucken) klagen诉说呼吸(吞咽)困难jmdm. eine bittere Pillezu schlucken geben(口)告诉某人一件不愉快的事Der Kranke trank in (或mit) kleinen Schlucken.病人小口小口地喝。Vor Halsschmerzen konnte er kaum schlucken.他喉咙疼得几乎不能咽东西。Ein Konzern schluckt kleinere Betriebe.一个康采恩吞并较小的企业。Die U-Bahn schluckt t?glich ungeheure Menschenmassen.地下铁道每天运载许许多多的人。Ich musste erst dreimal schlucken vor ?berraschung,bevor ich antworten konnte.(口)我吃惊得连话也答不上来。Das neue Haus hat all unser Geld geschluckt.新房子耗尽了我们所有的钱。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
赞助商链接
《德语助手》是最专业的德语学习软件。提供了完整详尽的德汉-汉德词典、德语变位参考、德语百科全书。是德语学习者必备的工具。soft.godic.net
如果您希望在《德语助手》网站上放置宣传广告,可以联系我们。www.godic.net
提供大量德语阅读听力资源的免费在线德语学习站点
同济大学门户网站www.tongji.net
德国华人门户www.kaiyuan.de
中国德语界
德国留学专业网站www.abcdvbbs.neten是什么意思_en在线翻译_en什么意思_en的意思_en的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
en是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
en是什么意思 en在线翻译 en什么意思 en的意思 en的翻译 en的解释 en的发音 en的同义词 en的反义词 en的例句 en的相关词组 en意思是什么
en英 [en] 美 [en] en 基本解释名词N字,半方介词在,在…中en 网络解释1. en:electroless- 化学镀镍2. en: 肠内营养3. 3. en:electrochemical- 电化学噪声4. en: 欧洲统一规格en 双语例句1. 1. En~~~, firstly, i am a guy, so the deal is not for me, but what i can tell u is&&&&恩~~~,首先,我是一个爷们,所以啊这个条件对我不适合,但是我能告诉你的是2. 2. To date, few large clinical series with en bloc resection of these tumors exist.&&&&到目前为止,整块切除这些肿瘤很少有大的临床队列研究。3. In summary, the purpose of the present report was to describe a technique that permits en bloc resection of the hip while maintaining pelic stability.&&&&总之,此报道的目的是叙述一种手术方法:在保持骨盆稳定性的同时行髋部全切除。4. Methods 50 patients with bone tumors treated with en bloc resection and prosthetic replacement were reviewed. Their survivorship, limb function, complication and the management were analysed.&&&&方法分析50例骨肿瘤患者进行人工假体置换术后的效果、生存情况、功能、并发症及处理。5. Background and study aims: Endoscopic submucosal dissection is a new method for the curatie treatment of early gastrointestinal neoplasms, which was deeloped in order to increase the en bloc and R0 resection rate, especially for lesions larger than 20 mm in diameter.&&&&研究背景和目的:内镜粘膜下剥离术是一种新的胃肠道肿瘤的根治方法,它被用来提高整块根治性切除率,特别是对于直径超过20mm的病变。6. Aims:Endoscopic submucosal dissection is a new method for the curatie treatment of early gastrointestinal neoplasms, which was deeloped in order to increase the en bloc and R0 resection rate, especially for lesions larger than 20 mm in diameter.&&&&目的:内镜下黏膜剥离术是治疗早期胃肠道肿瘤的新方法,它的发展是为了提高总体和R0(??我不认识这个,请指教)剥除率,特别是直径大于20mm的病灶的剥除率。7. 7. It is an en bloc resection including sarcoma per se and the infiltrated bone and soft tissue together with the surrounding normal tissue.&&&&治疗的结果显示,局部根治性截除术对软骨肉瘤、恶性巨细胞瘤及某些软组织肉瘤效果较好。8. en的近义词8. I h*en't heard from him for a long time.&&&&我很久没有收到他的信了。9. I h***en't heard from her for a long time.&&&&我好久没有她的消息了。10. T: en, but we are get used to it.&&&&是啊,但我们习惯了。11. You will never succeed in your life if you won't change your attitude en behaviour.&&&&&&你不改变你的态度和方式的话你这辈子都这样12. B:You`ve got me. I h***en`t seen her.&&&&&&不知道,我没见过她。13. No. Apparently little Molly Gilbert is enjoying her grown-up salmon en croute.&&&&&&不,很明显地小茉莉吉柏特正开心地吃她的大号鲑鱼开胃菜14. Begins to take his kid salmon en croute It what-look, I don't-y ou know what&&&&&&你知道15. 15. Being sensibly self-interested, we easily forget people who are of no immediate use to us, regardless of how pleasant their company wasover boeuf en croute and chocolate mousse.&&&&&&作为明智的自我主义者,无论共享boeuf en croute和巧克力甜点是多么愉快。我们很容易忘记那些不能马上为我所用之人。16. 16. Wild rice, roasted asparagus and salmon en croute.&&&&&&菰米饭、烤芦笋和鲑鱼面包丁17. 17. Apparently littIe Molly Gilbert is enjoying her grown - up salmon en croute.&&&&&&听着,我没有。。。18. The Boeuf en Croute is fantastic.&&&&&&牛肉套餐非常棒。19. The text in Chinese of blank space (full-width than the average space twice), the output will report an error with the en space you need to replace it.&&&&&&笔墨洋有洋文全角的空格时,不输入报不差需用半角空格不兵其替代。20. &#57;&#49;&#49;&#26597;&#35810;&#183;&#33521;&#35821;&#21333;&#35789;20. En Beijing no hace mucho frío en invierno.&&&&&&31北京冬天不是很冷。en 单语例句1. About 30 family members and relatives of the victims had arrived in Cairo last night, and 15 others were en route from Hong Kong.2. The flight was already en route and made an emergency landing in Wuhan, capital of Hubei.3. Aristide's jet refueled on the island of Antigua and was en route to South Africa, government and airport officials in that Caribbean country said.4. The plane was en route to Aktau, a city on Kazakhstan's Caspian Sea coast.5. Taiwanese cinematographer, photographer and director En Chen makes his feature film debut with Island Etude.6. The soldiers were on leave and en route to the airport when the Claymore exploded.7. Whether purchasers come to the table en masse will be clearer as the important spring selling season takes root.8. Radio New Zealand reported that a floating crane was en route from Singapore to transfer the rest of the containers off the ship.9. VIP boxes up for grabs include en suite Gold Crown rooms on the east side and Silver Crown rooms to the northeast.10. A source in the Iranian embassy confirmed earlier Saturday the kidnapping of 48 Iranian pilgrims, who were snitched while en route to Damascus from the airport.en 英英释义noun1. half the width of an em&&&&Synonym: en是什么意思,en在线翻译,en什么意思,en的意思,en的翻译,en的解释,en的发音,en的同义词,en的反义词,en的例句,en的相关词组,en意思是什么,en怎么翻译,单词en是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐