hardly to get atake a back seat to这句子对吗

相关词典网站:Theyalwaysgivethevacantseattocomesfirst.A.anyoneB.whomC.whomeverD.whoeverD北京市朝阳区2014届高三第一次综合练习英语答案Waiting for the airplane to take off, I was happy to get a seat by myself.Just then, an air hostess 36 me and asked, &Would you mind changing your seat? A couple would like to sit together.The 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Waiting for the airplane to take off, I was happy to get a seat by myself.Just then, an air hostess 36 me and asked, &Would you mind changing your seat? A couple would like to sit together.The only other 37 seat was next to a woman with both arms in casts(石膏), a black-and-blue face, and a depressed emotion.& 38 am I going to sit there& was my immediate thought. 39  then a soft voice spoke, &She needs help.& Finally I took my new seat and
40 that the girl was named Kathy and had survived in an auto accident, and she was on her way for
41 . When the snack of nuts and juice arrived,42 did not take me long to realize that Kathy would not be able to 43 herself.I considered offering to feed her but 44 , as it seemed too close a service to offer to a stranger.But then I decided that Kathy's need was more important than my 45 .I offered to help her eat, and although she too was uncomfortable about __46___ it, she did. The experience was  47 and she and I ___48__close in a short period of time. By the end of the five-hour trip, my heart was fully  49 ,and the time was __50___ better spent than if I had just sat by myself. I was very glad I had reached beyond my comfort zone to sit next to Kathy and feed her. Love sometimes  51 beyond human borders and dissolves the fears  52
keep us separate. When we stretch to serve another, we grow to live in a larger, more 53 world.
    Help me move  54 the small self so I can connect with the hearts of others.     When I give 55 to another, I feed my own soul. 36.A.touched B.approached C.deserved D.proposed 37.A.available B.valuable C.acceptable D.comfortable 38.A.Little          B.Few          C.Hardly              D.Never 39.A.So           B.Otherwise      C.But                D.And 40.A.intended B.learned C.defended D.advocated 41.A.holidays       B.treatment       C.sightseeing           D.interview 42.A.that           B.what          C.this                D.it 43.A.help          B.dress          C.enjoy               D.drink 44.A.hesitated       B.rejected        C.insisted             D.refused 45.A.discomfort     B.guilt          C.convenience          D.situation 46.A.attending       B.accepting       C.convincing           D.behaving 47.A.desperate B.pleasant C.adequate            D.awkward 48.A.maintained      B.grew          C.stayed              D.remained 49.A.awake         B.alone          C. alive               D.asleep 50.A.typically       B.properly       C.reasonably           D.really 51.A.flows         B.suits          C.seizes              D.drags 52.A.what          B.that           C.whether             D.when 53.A.boring B.demanding C.rewarding           D.entertaining 54.A.toward        B.across         C.beyond             D.through 55.A.faith          B.reputation      C.patience             D.love
BADCB& BDAAA& BBBCD& ABCCD
科目:高中英语
来源:2011年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语试题新课标卷
  In our discussion with people on how education can help them succeed in life, a woman remembered the first meeting of an introductory   1   course about 20 years ago.
  The profedssor   2   the lecture hall, placed upon his desk a large jar filled with dried beans(豆), and inbited the students to   3   how many beans the jar contained.After   4   shouts of wildly wrong guesses the professor smiled a thin, dry smile, announced the   5   answer, and went on saying, ”You have just   6   an important lesson about science.That is Never   7   your own senses.”
  Twenty years later, the   8   could guess what the professor had in mind.He   9   himself, perhaps, as inviting his students to start an exciting   10   into an unknown world Invisible(无形的)to the   11  , which can be discovered only through scientific   12  .But the seventeen-year-old girl could not accept or even   13   the invitattion.She was just   14   to understand the world.And she   15   that her firsthand experience could be tne   16  .The professor, however, said that it was   17  .he was taking away her only   18   for knowing and was providing her with no substitute.“I remember feeling small and   19  , ”the women says, “and I did the only thing I could do.I   20   the course that afternoon, and I haven’t gone near science since.”
searched fo
got through
marched into
turning away
listening to
suggesting
pretending
intersting
acceptable
connection
frightened
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (39fb3d5ab39b5053-ua98).

我要回帖

更多关于 take a back seat to 的文章

随机推荐