这样回答啊,太简单了A:really?B:of courseA:really?B:not reallyA:really?B:I'm not sure
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Yeah!No.I am not sure.
1.Sure或者Of course2..Not really3.I'm not sure
扫描下载二维码(风一样的女子)
(prophet rose)
(如果他真的存在)
第三方登录:突然,发现自己有点喜欢上她了我该怎么做?谁能告诉我该怎么做?爱情到底是什么东西 的翻译是:Suddenly, he found himself is a bit like her what do I do? can anyone tell me what to do? what love really is 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
突然,发现自己有点喜欢上她了我该怎么做?谁能告诉我该怎么做?爱情到底是什么东西
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Suddenly, he found himself a little in love with her, how can I do? Who can tell me how to do it? Love in the end is what
Sudden found himself somewhat like her I do? who can tells me what? what love is
Suddenly, he found himself is a bit like her what do I do? can anyone tell me what to do? what love really is
Suddenly, she had found her a little, like I do? Who can tell me about what to do? What on earth is love
Suddenly, discovered how oneself a little liked her me being supposed to do? Who can tell me to be supposed how to do? Love is any thing
相关内容&a品质资源 Quality resources & a你不安慰我? You do not comfort me? & a山泉水 Mountain garden pond & aWhat a strange, pathetic island! Yet none seems conscious of this. God has planted them on a sea- therefore God intended them to remain there! Who would dare to murmur against the divine wisdom? The soil is hard. There is no money. But one can earn money in the foreign countries of England and Scotland, situa What a strange, pathetic island! Yet none seems conscious of this. God has planted them on a sea- therefore God intended them to remain there! Who would dare to murmur against the divine wisdom? The soil is hard. There is no money. But one can earn money in the foreign countries of England & ayou should do what you can 您应该做什么您能 & aProcessed Through Sort Facility, October 05,
am, ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)
& a休息的日子感觉到很忙,没有时间休息。。。 The rest day felt very busy, does not have the time rest.。。 & a长发要远离火 正在翻译,请等待...
& a● 手柄采用抗菌材料制作,防滑纹理符合翻译公司工学设计,舒适握持,可均匀用力; * The handle uses the resist bacteria material manufacture, the skid resistant texture conforms to the translation company technology design, grasps comfortably holds, but ma & a东波地幔橄榄岩体中的单斜辉石成分 East in wave mantle Chinese olive rock mass clinoenstenite ingredient & a一些学生一周锻炼一两次 A some student week exercises 12 times & a在业余生活中,我会经常与他们谈心,交流 In the extra-curricular life, I can talk openly frequently with them, exchange & aGustavo Calvo 正在翻译,请等待...
& ai like your pipi to bite 我喜欢您pipi咬住 & a你好 帅哥 Your quite graceful elder brother & a她上课要从7:30到12:00 She attends class must from 7:30 to 12:00 & a我将介绍一位名为柏拉图的伟人 I will introduce a named Plato the extraordinary personality & a如果我们的距离有一百步,我会先走九十九步,然后等你那最后一步,不论等多久,我也愿意 正在翻译,请等待...
& astorage suggestion:keep in a cool dry place away frome direct sunlight. 存贮建议:保留在凉快的干燥地方去frome直接阳光。 & a你站在桥上看风景 看风景人在屋里看你 You stand on the bridge looked the scenery looked the scenery person looks at you in the room & a5516 timonty drive san diego ca
timonty驱动圣迭戈加州92105 & a衣柜里有我的很多衣服 In the closet has my very many clothes & a掌握一门外语需要下功夫 Grasps a foreign language to need to work hard & a你周末过的怎么样 You weekend how & a21 Bill can speak Chinese and English,as well as French. 21比尔可能讲中文和英语,并且法语。 & a1376 Nanjing Xi Lu 1376年南京XI Lu & a和小组学习 Studies with the group & al have a subway l有一个地铁 & a照片里的那个认识你的姐姐抹布不是 In picture that knew your elder sister cleaning rag is not & a被达西牵着鼻子走 Is led by the nose by the darcy & aall of little something these are our memories ,you make me 所有一点某事这些是我们的记忆,您做我啼声,做我微笑 & a亲爱的, 你是最棒的 Dear, you are best & a442分数 442 scores & akeep me warm 保持我温暖 & a好累,但见到我的成品还蛮欣慰 。妈妈, 抱歉 . 我不应该这样 . Good tired, but saw my end product is also gratified.Mother, regret. I should not like this. & a丽莎和蒂姆在和谁说话 Does Lisa and Timm speak in and who & aI will collapse soon enough 我很快足够将崩溃 & a什么叫办事? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我马上就要去睡觉了 I had to go immediately to sleep & aClick on the red button in the bottom right corner to get four COINS 点击红色按钮在右下角得到四枚硬币 & aI am afraid will make you happy. 我害怕意志使您愉快。 & aBecause I like freedom. But China's men rarely give women freedom. 由于我喜欢自由。 但中国的人很少给妇女自由。 & a你一直都在我心里,永远!我爱你! You continuously all in my heart, forever! I love you! & aWork will not pick up my wife from work, being good 工作不会带走我的妻子从工作,是好 & aregenerate all sectors in a range (even if not bad) 再生所有区段在范围(即使不坏) & aenable system information on clock 使能系统信息关于时钟 & a我住在东莞 I live in Dongguan & aCoercive agent of social order and discipline 社会秩序和学科强制代理 & a这本书着重谢了将军的军旅岁月 This book thanked emphatically general's troops years & a先向前走3分钟 Forward walks first 3 minutes & a我还没有固定的工作
怎么办? How don't I have the fixed work to manage? & a和你零距离 Is away from with your zero & aIn a back room, was suddenly discovered that, the efforts of my life, but only to the people around me satisfied with it. In order to win the praise of others with a smile, I gingerly set into all of their models all the shackles. Went the way it suddenly discovered that I left a fuzzy face, and a road of no return 在,我的生活仅努力,但对人民在我附近满意对它的后面屋子,突然被发现了。 为了赢取其他的称赞以微笑,我战战兢兢设置入所有他们的模型所有手铐。 是它突然发现的方式我留下一张模糊的面孔和路没有回归 & a班级情况 Class and grade situation & aIf is running and engine still can’t be started up, push reactive start up button. 如果跑,并且引擎不可能仍然被发动,推挤易反应发动按钮。 & aThe fiying moth is forever attracted by the flame fiying的飞蛾由火焰永远吸引 & a突然,发现自己有点喜欢上她了我该怎么做?谁能告诉我该怎么做?爱情到底是什么东西 Suddenly, discovered how oneself a little liked her me being supposed to do? Who can tell me to be supposed how to do? Love is any thing &JavaScript Puzzlers!
or: do you really know JavaScript?
(or: how insane do you think JavaScript actually is?)
Hi Internet!
This page wasn't ready yet, but a bunch of people are coming in, so sorry you caught
in underwear.
to know when this is ready,
This is a JavaScript quiz based on the behaviour as of
in a browser environment.
Behaviour may be different if you try it in a node or jsc REPL, for example this and global are different at the top level of a firefox console, node repl or jsc shell. Sorry about that.
What is the result of this expression? (or multiple ones)
[&1&, &2&, &3&].map(parseInt)
what you actually get is
[1, NaN, NaN]
because parseInt takes two parameters (val, radix) and map passes 3 (element, index, array)
[typeof null, null instanceof Object]
typeof will always return "object" for native non callable objects.
[ [3,2,1].reduce(Math.pow), [].reduce(Math.pow) ]
Per spec: reduce on an empty array without an initial value throws TypeError
var val = 'smtg';
console.log('Value is ' + (val === 'smtg') ? 'Something' : 'Nothing');
it actually prints 'Something' the + operator has higher precedence than the ternary one.
var name = 'World!';
(function () {
if (typeof name === 'undefined') {
var name = 'Jack';
console.log('Goodbye ' + name);
console.log('Hello ' + name);
The var declaration is hoisted to the function scope, but the initialization is not.
var END = Math.pow(2, 53);
var START = END - 100;
var count = 0;
for (var i = START; i &= END; i++) {
console.log(count);
it goes into an infinite loop, 2^53 is the highest possible number in javascript, and 2^53+1 gives 2^53, so i can never become larger than that.
var ary = [0,1,2];
ary[10] = 10;
ary.filter(function(x) { return x ===});
Array.prototype.filter is not invoked for the missing elements.
var eight = 0.8
[two - one == one, eight - six == two]
JavaScript does not have precision math, even though sometimes it works correctly.
function showCase(value) {
switch(value) {
case 'A':
console.log('Case A');
case 'B':
console.log('Case B');
case undefined:
console.log('undefined');
console.log('Do not know!');
showCase(new String('A'));
switch uses === internally and new String(x) !== x
function showCase2(value) {
switch(value) {
case 'A':
console.log('Case A');
case 'B':
console.log('Case B');
case undefined:
console.log('undefined');
console.log('Do not know!');
showCase2(String('A'));
String(x) does not create an object but does return a string, i.e. typeof String(1) === "string"
function isOdd(num) {
return num % 2 == 1;
function isEven(num) {
return num % 2 == 0;
function isSane(num) {
return isEven(num) || isOdd(num);
var values = [7, 4, '13', -9, Infinity];
values.map(isSane);
Infinity % 2 gives NaN, -9 % 2 gives -1 (modulo operator keeps sign so it's result is only reliable compared to 0)
parseInt(3, 8)
parseInt(3, 2)
parseInt(3, 0)
3 doesn't exist in base 2, so obviously that's a NaN, but what about 0? parseInt will consider a bogus radix and assume you meant 10, so it returns 3.
Array.isArray( Array.prototype )
Array.prototype is an Array. Go figure.
var a = [0];
if ([0]) {
console.log(a == true);
console.log(&wut&);
[0] as a boolean is considered true. Alas, when using it in the comparisons it gets converted in a different way and all goes to hell.
== is the spawn of satan.
'5' + 3
'5' - 3
Strings know about + and will use it, but they are ignorant of - so in that case the strings get converted to numbers.
1 + - + + + - + 1
Great fun.
var ary = Array(3);
ary.map(function(elem) { return '1'; });
The result is ["1", undefined × 2], as map is only invoked for elements of the Array which have been initialized.
function sidEffecting(ary) {
ary[0] = ary[2];
function bar(a,b,c) {
sidEffecting(arguments);
return a + b +
bar(1,1,1)
The result is 21, in javascript variables are tied to the arguments object so changing the variables changes arguments and changing arguments changes the local variables even when they are not in the same scope.
Lack of precision for numbers in JavaScript affects both small and big numbers.
var x = [].
[].reverse will return this and when invoked without an explicit receiver object it will default to the default this AKA window
Number.MIN_VALUE & 0
Number.MIN_VALUE is the smallest value bigger than zero, -Number.MAX_VALUE gets you a reference to something like the most negative number.
[1 & 2 & 3, 3 & 2 & 1]
This is parsed as (1 & 2) & 3 and (3 & 2) & 1.
Than it's implicit conversions at work:
true gets intified and is 1, while false gets intified and becomes 0.
// the most classic wtf
2 == [[[2]]]
both objects get converted to strings and in both cases the resulting string is "2"
3.toString()
3..toString()
3...toString()
3.x is a valid syntax to define "3" with a mantissa of x, toString is not a valid number, but the empty string is.
(function(){
var x = y = 1;
console.log(y);
console.log(x);
y is an automatic global, not a function local one.
var a = /123/,
b = /123/;
Per spec Two regular expression literals in a program evaluate to regular expression objects that never compare as === to each other even if the two literals' contents are identical.
var a = [1, 2, 3],
b = [1, 2, 3],
c = [1, 2, 4]
Arrays are compared lexicographically with & and &, but not with == and ===
var a = {}, b = Object.
[a.prototype === b, Object.getPrototypeOf(a) === b]
Functions have a prototype property but other objects don't so a.prototype is undefined.
Every Object instead has an internal property accessible via Object.getPrototypeOf
function f() {}
var a = f.prototype, b = Object.getPrototypeOf(f);
f.prototype is the object that will become the parent of any objects created with new f while Object.getPrototypeOf returns the parent in the inheritance hierarchy.
function foo() { }
var oldName = foo.
foo.name = &bar&;
[oldName, foo.name]
name is a read only property. Why it doesn't throw an error when assigned, I do not know.
&1 2 3&.replace(/\d/g, parseInt)
String.prototype.replace invokes the callback function with multiple arguments where the first is the match, then there is one argument for each capturing group, then there is the offset of the matched substring and finally the original string itself. so parseInt will be invoked with arguments [1, 0], [2, 2], [3, 4].
function f() {}
var parent = Object.getPrototypeOf(f);
f.name // ?
parent.name // ?
typeof eval(f.name) // ?
typeof eval(parent.name) //
The function prototype object is defined somewhere, has a name, can be invoked, but it's not in the current scope.
var lowerCaseOnly =
/^[a-z]+$/;
[lowerCaseOnly.test(null), lowerCaseOnly.test()]
the argument is converted to a string with the abstract ToString operation, so it is "null" and "undefined".
[,,,].join(&, &)
JavaScript allows a trailing comma when defining arrays, so that turns out to be an array of three undefined.
var a = {class: &Animal&, name: 'Fido'};
The answer is: it depends on the browser. class is a reserved word, but it is accepted as a property name by Chrome, Firefox and Opera. It will fail in IE. On the other hand, everybody will accept most other reserved words (int, private, throws etc) as variable names too, while class is verboten.
var a = new Date(&epoch&)
You get "Invalid Date", which is an actual Date object (a instanceof Date is true). But invalid. This is because the time is internally kept as a Number, which in this case it's NaN.
var a = Function.length,
b = new Function().length
It's false. Function.length is defined to be 1. On the other hand, the length property of the Function prototype object is defined to be 0.
var a = Date(0);
var b = new Date(0);
var c = new Date();
[a === b, b === c, a === c]
When Date is invoked as a constructor it returns an object relative to the epoch (Jan 01 1970). When the argument is missing it returns the current date. When it is invoked as a function, it returns a String representation of the current time.
var min = Math.min(), max = Math.max()
Math.min returns +Infinity when supplied an empty argument list. Likewise, Math.max returns -Infinity.
function captureOne(re, str) {
var match = re.exec(str);
return match && match[1];
= /num=(\d+)/ig,
wordRe = /word=(\w+)/i,
a1 = captureOne(numRe,
a2 = captureOne(wordRe, &word=1&),
a3 = captureOne(numRe,
a4 = captureOne(wordRe,
&WORD=2&);
[a1 === a2, a3 === a4]
Regular expressions in JavaScript if defined using the /g flag will carry a state across matches, even if they are actually used on different strings (the lastIndex property). This means a3 will be null as the regular expression was applied starting from the index of the last matched string, even if it was a different one.
var a = new Date(&&),
b = new Date();
[a.getDay() === b.getDay(), a.getMonth() === b.getMonth()]
JavaScript inherits 40 years old design from C: days are 1-indexed in C's struct tm, but months are 0 indexed. In addition to that, getDay returns the 0-indexed day of the week, to get the 1-indexed day of the month you have to use getDate, which doesn't return a Date object.
if ('/picture.jpg'.match('.gif')) {
'a gif file'
'not a gif file'
String.prototype.match silently converts the string into a regular expression, without escaping it, thus the '.' becomes a metacharacter matching '/'.
function foo(a) {
function bar(a) {
var a = 'bye';
[foo('hello'), bar('hello')]
Variabled declarations are hoisted, but in this case since the variable exists already in the scope, they are removed altogether. In bar() the variable declaration is removed but the assignment remains, so it has effect.
Proudly sponsored by
Ideas stolen from ,

我要回帖

更多关于 realy 的文章

随机推荐