怎么用英语写一篇四岁幼儿的自我介绍._百度宝宝知道扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
给我一篇关于自我介绍的英语作文
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1,Hi!My name is lisa.I am twelve years old.I am a good student.And I am a girl .I am not handsome but I am very lovely .I am study in ...shool.The shool is very good and beautiful.I like it very much.I have big eyes and my ears are big too.But my nose and mouse are small.so I look like lovely.My favorite sport is play basketball and table tennis I think health is very importante.And I hope you healthy2,My name is Li Rong ,is a Class One Grade Six student of Hongshan elementary school.I like dancing,performing,managing,and singing!The hobbies are much more.I have written a good character,obtains teacher's performance frequently.From the first grade,I has been being various branches group leader.I had obtained many certificates,and have published many articles.Hoped that my performance can make you to satisfy!Hoped that my name can keep in your heart!3 ,Introduction(自我介绍) Good morning,ladies and gentlemen.I am of great hornor to stand here and introduce myself to you .My chinese name is WangHao and my english name is.I'm14 years old .I’m a student in a very beautiful school called .(写你的学校的名字) middle school .Introduction(自我介绍) Good morning,ladies and gentlemen.I am of great hornor to stand here and introduce myself to you .My chinese name is mengchuan and my english name is melvin.I'm12 years old .I’m a student in a very beautiful school called pengcheng middle school ..My hometown sandu so a beautiful city.Iwas born in .(写你出生的那年,如1994).I'm crazy about English .I have a family of four people.My father,mother ,brother and I.They love me,so do I .I’m very happy and I like to make friends with others.I also like singing but traveling is my favorite,I have been to many interesting places in China but I haven’t been to other countries.What a pity!.My favourrite song is Big big world.My geatest dream is to be an English teacher.To come ture my dream,I must study harder from now on .Thank you for listening to my speech.That's all,many thanks!Class9 grade7.My hometown sandu so a beautiful city.Iwas born in 1996.I'm crazy about English .I have a family of four people.My father,mother ,brother and I.They love me,so do I .I’m very happy and I like to make friends with others.I also like singing but traveling is my favorite,I have been to many interesting places in China but I haven’t been to other countries.What a pity!.My favourrite song is Big big world.My geatest dream is to be an English teacher.To come ture my dream,I must study harder from now on ..That's all,many thanks!
为您推荐:
my name is jim .l'm from America.l can speak English and a littli chinese.l have a brother Tom and a sister lisa.l like going to the movies with my friends and playing sport.l like music .Because lt's fun.But
l don't like math.lt's too difficult.你初一写这么多就ok了
口语学习的提高就是坚持每天多说英语
亲自试听:1.看看性介比.好.吗 2.看看师资力量..我学习的这家ABC夭下英语就还不错
是外籍教师跟我1对1进行辅导授课,进步很多!My idol is Andy lau, small when I listen to s songs, see s movies. He is very handsome, I like m very much. I tnk...
我有听过楼上有提到的ABC夫下英语,同学跟我说是s.还蛮有名的..
扫描下载二维码自我介绍的写法
其他答案(共2个回答)
Hello everybody,My name is Binbin,I am a 15-year-old girl,I like playing basketb...
首先给自己列个提纲:1,表明自己的身份,喜好,受教育程度,荣誉成就,理想信念2,家庭状况3,职业状况,可以在此基础发挥。其实主要是看你要在什么场合作自我介绍,然...
这里我写一例:
Ann. I come from
English .I've
我面试时,按照《西雅图工作英语》写的,效果很好喔!
答: b超胎盘功能2级到3级是成熟期了吗?不懂这个,想网上查下资料,但没找到答案。
答: 百度上搜“ENGLISH211”第一个结果就是了
答: 科学教育片
science and educational film
答: 会出来的,等嘛
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区英文自我介绍范文5篇
英文自我介绍范文5篇
【 - 自我介绍】
  导语:自我介绍是每个人都有的经历,好的自我介绍可以赢得他人的好感。以下是小编整理的英文自我介绍范文,供各位参阅。  英语口语自我介绍(1)  I am xxx. I was born in Changsha. I graduate from senior high school and major in English. I started learning English since I was 12 years old. My parents have a lot of American friends. That’s why I have no problem communicating with Americans or others by speaking English.  In my spare time, I like to do anything relating to English such as listening to English songs, watching English movies or TV programs, or even attending the activities held by some English clubs or institutes. I used to go abroad for a short- term English study. During that time, I learned a lot of daily life English and saw a lot of different things.  I think language is very interesting. I could express one substance by using different sounds. So I wish I could study and read more English literatures and enlarge my knowledge.  英语口语自我介绍(2)  I am very happy to introduce myself here.I was born in Liaoning Province.I graduated from Nankai University and majored in International Trade. I like music and reaing books,especially economical books. It is my honor to apply this job. I hope I can realise my dream in our company.Please give me a chance.Thank you very much  It is my great pleasure to introduce myself.i was born in LIAONING. My major is international trade. I was graduated in Nankai University. My hobby lies in the music and reading, especially like economics.  I am glad that i can take part in this interview and i am sincerely hope that i can join this company to realize my dream. please give my a chance. Thank you.  英语口语自我介绍(3)  My name is xxx. I am graduate from ×× senior high school and major in ××. There are ×× people in my family. My father works in a computer company. And my mother is a housewife. I am the youngest one in my family.  In my spare time, I like to read novels. I think reading could enlarge my knowledge. As for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master. In addition to reading, I also like to play PC games. A lot of grownups think playing PC games hinders the students from learning. But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese.My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds. I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to speak fluent English in the future.  英语口语自我介绍(4)  My name is xxx. There are 4 people in my family. My father is a Chemistry teacher. He teaches chemistry in senior high school. My mother is an English teacher. She teaches English in the university. I have a younger brother, he is a junior high school student and is preparing for the entrance exam.  I like to read English story books in my free time. Sometimes I surf the Internet and download the E- books to read. Reading E- books is fun. In addition, it also enlarges my vocabulary words because of the advanced technology and the vivid animations.  I hope to study both English and computer technology because I am interested in both of the subjects. Maybe one day I could combine both of them and apply to my research in the future.  英语口语自我介绍(5)  Hello everyone, my name is Lee. This is really a great honor to have this opportunity, and I believe I can make good performance today. Now I will introduce myself briefly. I am 20 years old,born in Guangdong province, south of China, and I am a senior student at Guangdong ××University. My major is English. And I will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in June.  In the past four years, I spent most of my time on study. I passed CET4 and CET6 with a ease and acquired basic theoretical and practical knowledge of Language. Besides, I have attended several Speech competition held in Beijing, which really showed our professional advantages. I have taken a tour to some big factories and companies, through which I got a deep understanding of English for application.  Compared to developed countries, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1998, our packaging industry is still underdeveloped, messy and unstable, and the situation of employees in the field is awkward. But I have full confidence in its bright future if only our economy can be kept at the growth pace still. I guess you may be interested in why I choose this job. I would like to tell you that this job is one of my lifelong goals.  If I can work here,I will work hard. As to my character, I cannot describe it well, but I know I am optimistic and confident. Sometimes I prefer to stay alone, reading and listening to the music, but I am not lonely, for I like to chat with my classmates about almost everything. My favorite pastime is to play volleyball, to play cards or to surf online. From life at university, I learn how to balance study and entertainment. By the way, I was an actor in our amazing drama club. I have a few glorious memories on stage.
[英文自我介绍范文5篇]相关文章:
本文来源:
本文已影响人

我要回帖

更多关于 大一新生英语自我介绍 的文章

随机推荐