She made 与feel的用法me laugh and feel better.为什么前面一个made用过去式

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I broke my arm last year but she made me laugh and feel better.为什么make用过去式,而feel用原型?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
因为,在这made me laugh and made me feel better的意思,所以不用写felt
给个好评谢谢♡♡♡
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码八年级英语月考必备:第三单元短语归纳及语法讲解
八年级英语月考必备:第三单元短语归纳及语法讲解
闲谈中华小子
Unit3 I’m more outgoing than my sister一、短语归纳more outgoing 更外向as…as…与……一样……the singing competition 唱歌比赛be similar to 与……相像的/类似的the same as和……相同;与……一致be different from与……不同care about关心;介意be like a mirror像一面镜子the most important最重要的as long as只要;既然bring out使显现;使表现出get better grades取得更好的成绩reach for伸手取in fact事实上;实际上make friends交朋友the other其他的touch one‘s heart感动某人be talented in music有音乐天赋be good at擅长……be good with善于与……相处have fun doing sth.享受做某事的乐趣be good at doing sth擅长做某事make sb. do sth.让某人做某事want to do sth.想要做某事as+adj./adv.的原级+as 与……一样……It‘s+ adj.+for sb. to do sth. 对某人来说,做某事……的。二、语法讲解形容词和副词的比较级一、含义大多数形容词和副词有三个等级: 原级、比较级、最高级: good – better - best比较级:表示两者(人或物)之间的比较。二.比较级基本句型:连系动词+ adj.(比)如: Lucy is slower than Lily.1.主语+谓语动词+adj./adv(比)+ than+ 对比成分实义动词+ adv./ (比) 如:Lucy runs more slowly than Lily.2. 主语必须与对比成分保持一致:Her hair is longer than yours.(→your hair)3.… as+adj./adv.(原级)+as …: 如同…一样…否定:… not as/so+adj./adv.(原级)+as …:不如……一样……4.比较级+and+比较级:越来越……e.g. They talked more and more loudly.5. The+比较级…,the+比较级…:越…就越…The more exercise you do, the stronger you‘ll be.6. ―Which / Who is + 比较级, A or B?e.g. Which T-shirt is nicer, this one or that one?7. the+比较级+of the( two ) : 两者中较…的一个例如 Of the twins, she was the more hard-working .8. 常用the one代单数可数名词,the ones /those 代替复数名词,that 代替不可数名词.e.g. The book here is newer than the one on the desk.The apples on the tree are fresher than those/the ones in the box.The weather in Wuhan is hotter than that in Beijing.9. 比较级前可用数词+名词,表示确定的度量。e.g. I am (5 years) older than him.The room is (3 times) as large as that one.注意: 1. 原级常与very, as,so, too, quite,pretty, really等连用。2. 比较级常与much, even, far, than, a little, a bit, a lot 等连用.3. Than 后的比较状语结构: e.g. He runs faster than me/ I (do).10. You can tell that Lisa really wanted to win, though. 然而,你能看得出丽莎真的想赢。讲述: tell a story/lie/joke.1). tell 告诉 : tell sb. sth.(不能为it/them)= tell sth. to sb. ; tell sb. (not) to do sth.辨别;识别:Can you tell the differences between the twins?2).though 意为 然而;但是,表示转折关系, 常放于句尾,用逗号隔开,而however可位于句首、句中或句末,常用逗号隔开。However,You can tell that Lisa really wanted to win.11. I think friends are like books--- you don‘t need a lot of them as long as they‘re good.我认为朋友就像书---你不需要很多,只要好 就行。look like : 看起来像(外貌)She is pretty tall.be like: 像(性格,外貌)He is outgoing/ serious.12. My best friend helps to brings out the best in me. 我最好的朋友帮我激发出我最好的品质.bring out 使显现;使表现出: The dress brings out the color of her skin.bring out 生产;出版: The factory brings out a new kind of car.bring out the best/worst in sb. 激发出某人最好/最差的品质.13. I know she cares about me because she‘s always there to listen (to me). 我知道她关心我,因为她随时都能够听我倾诉。Take care! 当心/保重Cross the road with care.1). care :介意;在乎(=mind) I don‘t care what happens.(v) care about: 关心;在意 如:He doesn‘t care about anything people say.care for 关心;照顾 = take care of或look after喜欢;想要(否或疑) 如:Would you care for a cup of coffee?如:Parents are always there for children. to do sth. 随时准备帮助 如:She is there to work out the problem.14. I don‘t really care if my friends are the same as me or different.if: 是否; 如果 我真的不介意是否我的朋友与我一样还是不同。15.They both like sports. 他们俩都喜欢运动。(both:两个都;用在实动之前,其它动词之后)You are both too young.They both speak English.Both of …..+名词复数如: Both of the flowers are beautiful. 两朵花都很漂亮。both…and… 两者都…… 反义词组:neither…nor…两者都不……注意:all:都(三者或三者以上); either:两者中任一个;every:每个(三者或三者以上)16.A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. 一个真正的朋友(在你需要帮助的时候)向你伸出手,触动你的心弦。到达: reach /arrive at /get to the school伸手去拿: reach ( out one‘s hand) for sth. be there reach与…取得联系:How can I reach you?延伸:The forest reaches as far as the river. 森林延伸到河边。touch,(v) 接触;触摸:Don‘t touch the paint! 请勿触油漆!触动;感动 I was touched/moved by his words. 我被他的话打动了。(n)接触;联系: keep in /losetouch with sb. 与...保持失去联系get in touch with sb. 与...取得联系17. She made me laugh and feel better.( laugh at sb. 笑话;取笑某人)make/let /have sb. do sth.= get sb. to do sth. 使某人做某事make+宾语+形容词: 使某人/某事怎样 如: His words make us happy.18. It‘s not easy for me to make friends. (make friends with sb. 与...交朋友) It‘s+adj.+ for sb.+ to do sth.: 某人做某事怎么样. (It是形式主语,to do sth.是真正主语)19. The most important thing is to learn something new and have fun. 最重要的事情是学习新的东西和过的开心。20. That‘s why I like reading books and I study harder in class. 那是我喜欢读书和在班上更努力学习的原因。
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。
闲谈中华小子
百家号 最近更新:
简介: 给大家带来一些趣味,各方各面的文章。
作者最新文章more.分析语法。
more.分析语法。
急,快,谢
个回答感谢评语:
满意答案&LV这是比较级的句子,&better....than,&&&&&more&都是比较级。追问 : 太谢谢了*00其他答案(1)匿名网友&LV就是我总是得到更好的成绩,比他,也许我更应该帮助他。这个意思~追问 : 它的语法,不是意思,但还是希望说一下比较级的知识点。谢谢追答 : Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister 句型:
Both Sam and Tom can play the drums, but Sam plays them better than Tom. That’s Tara, isn’t it?
Are you as friendly as your sister?
I’m shy so it’s not easy for me to make friends. 短语归纳:
1. more outgoing
2. as...as...
3. the singing competition
4. the most important 5. be talented in music
6. the same as
7. care about
8. be different from 9. be like a mirror
10. as long as
11. bring out
12. get better grade 13. reach for
14. touch one’s heart 15. in fact
16. make friends 17. be good at
18. the other 19. be similar to
20. be good with 短语用法:
1. have fun doing sth.
享受做某事的乐趣 2. want to do sth.
想要做某事 3. as + 形容词或副词的原级 + as
与…一样… 4. be good at doing sth
擅长做某事 5. make sb. Do sth.
让某人做某事
6. It’s+ 形容词 + for sb. To do sth..
对某人来说,做某事是……的 读对话,找出比较级划线。 A: That’s Tara, isn’t it?
B: No, it isn’t. It’s Tina. Tina is taller than Tara. And she also sings more loudly than Tara. Julie: Did you like the singing competition yesterday, Ann? Anna: Oh, it was fantastic! Nely sang so well! Julie: Well, I think Lisa sang better than Nely. Anna: Oh, which one was Lisa?
Julie: The one with shorter hair. I think she sang more clearly than Nely. Anna: Yes,but Nely danced better than Lisa.
Julie: You can tell that Lisa really wanted to win ,though.
Anna: Well, everyone wants to win. But the most important thing is to learn something new and have fun. 语法知识:
Is Tom smarter than Sam?
No,he isn’t. Sam is smarter than Tom.
Is Tara more outgoing than Tina?
No, she isn’t. Tina is more outgoing than Tara.
Are you a friendly as your sister?
No, I’m not. I’m friendlier. Does Tara work as hard as Tina?
Yes, she does.
Who’s more hardworking at school?
Tina thinks she works harder than me. 阅读短文找出比较级的词汇和短语划线,并判断后面的问题正误。
Jeff Green
My mother told me a good friend is like a mirror. I’m quieter and more serious than most . That’s why I like reading books and studying harder in class. My best friend Yuan Li is quiet too, so we enjoy studying together. I’m shy so it’s not easy for me to make friends. But I think friends are like books---you don’t need a lot of them as long as they’re good. Huang Lei
It’s not necessary to be the same. My best friend Larry is quite different from me. He is taller and more outgoing than me. We both like sports, but he plays tennis better , so he always wins. However, Larry often helps to bring out the best in me. So I’m getting better at tennis. Larry is much less hard-working, though. I always get better grades than he does, so maybe I should help him more. Mary Smith
I don’t really care if my friends are the same as me or different. My favorite saying is, “ A true friend reaches for your hand touches your heart .”
My best friend Carol is really kind and very funny. In fact , she’s funnier than anyone I know. I broke my arm last year but she made me laugh and feel better. We can talk about and share everything. I know she care about me because she’s always there to listen. 1. Jeff is less serious than most kids. 2. Jeff and Yuan Li are both quiet.
3. Jeff thinks it is easy for him to make friends. 4. Huang Lei is taller than Larry.
5. Huang Lei isn’t as good at tennis as Larry. 6. Larry works harder than Huang Lei.
7. Mary thinks her friends should be the same as her.
8. Carol broke her arm last year and Mary make her feel better. 读这则招聘广告,找出谁更合适这份工作。
Student Helper Wanted!
The English Study Center needs a weekend student helper for primary school students. You must::
.be a middle school student
.have good grades in English
.be good with children
.be outgoing
Call the English Study Center at 442-5667 for more information. A: So who do you think should get the job, Jenny or Jill? B: Well,Jenny is smarter. I think she should get the job. A: Jenny is smarter, but I think Jill is more outgoing. 词语辨析:
laugh v. & n.
We all laughed loudly when she made a joke. 她说了个笑话,我们都大声笑起来。 We all laughed at his joke. 听了他的笑话我们都笑起来。
He laughs best who laughs last. 谁笑在最后,谁笑得最好。/不要高兴得太早。 (与at连用)嘲笑
Don’t laugh at him. 别嘲笑他。
People have often laughed at stories told by seamen. 人们常常嘲笑海员所讲的故事。
var cpro_psid =&u2572954&; var cpro_pswidth =966; var cpro_psheight =120;
Everyone laughed at his foolish antics. 大家都笑他那种愚蠢的滑稽动作。
We had a good laugh at his joke. 我们被他的笑话逗得哈哈大笑。 though conj. 虽然;纵然;即使;尽管 = although
Though it was raining,he went there. 虽然当时正下着雨,他还是到那里去了。 Though he was poor he was happy. 虽然他很穷却很快乐。
注意:不能受汉语的影响,在though引导的从句后使用but。如: Though he was poor,but he was happy.(误)
adv.. 不过,可是,然而,常用于句末,用逗号隔开。 Jim said that he would come, he didn’t , though.
语法讲解:
形容词与副词的比较级
大多数形容词(性质形容词)和副词有比较级和最高级的变化,即原级、比较级和最高级,用来表示事物的等级差别。原级即形容词的原形,比较级和最高级有规则变化和不规则变化两种。
1.规则变化
单音节词和少数双音节词,加词尾-er,-est来构成比较级和最高级。
原级 比较级 最高级 一般单音节词末尾加-er,-est
tall(高的)
great(巨大的)
greater tallest greatest 以不发音的e结尾的单音节词和少数以-le结
尾的双音节
词只加-r,-st
nice(好的)
large(大的)
nicer larger nicest largest 以一个辅音字母结尾的闭音节单音节词,双
写结尾的辅
音字母,再加-er,-est
big(大的)
hot(热的)
bigger hotter biggest hottest “以辅音字母+y”结尾的双音节词,改y为i,
easy(容易的)
busy(忙的)
easier busier easiest busiest 少数以-er,-ow结尾的双音节词末尾加-er,-est clever(聪明的) narrow(窄的) cleverer narrower
cleverest narrowest
其他双音节词和多音节词,在前面加more,most来构成比较级和最高级 important(重要
easily(容易地)
more important more easily most important
most easily
2.不规则变化
比较级 最高级 good(好的)well(健康的) better best bad(坏的)ill(有病的) worse worst old(老的) older/elder oldest/eldest
much/many(多的) more most little(少的) less least far(远的)
farther/further
farthest/furthest
(ps:但愿能帮助你~)您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
最新版新目标英语八年级上册各单元知识点题材.ppt 67页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:350 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
2013新版八年级上册1-10单元知识点归类总结 If 用法知多少?◆if 意为“如果”,引导条件状语从句。既可放在主句之前,也可放在主句之后。在If 引导的条件状语从句中,如果主句是一般将来时或是祈使句或含有情态动词的句子,那么从句中要用一般现在时表将来。eg:Jane will
the exam next month if she works
hard at it . keep…to oneself保守秘密 talk with sb.与某人交谈
in life 在生活中
be angry at/about sth.因某事生气
be angry with sb.生某人的气 in the future在将来run away逃避;逃跑
the first step第一步in half分成两半 solve a problem解决问题
school clean-up学校大扫除
ask sb. to do sth.要求某人做某事give sb. sth.给某人某物tell sb. to do sth.告诉某人做某事too…to do sth.太……而不能做某事 be afraid to do sth.害怕做某事advise sb. to do sth.劝告某人做某事 It’s best (not) to do sth.最好(不)做某事need to do sth.需要做某事
可数名词与不可数名词 一.初中常见的不可数名词有: wood
wine beer bread
experience
homework advice
information
friendship
Chinese Japanese
juice二.1.既修饰可数也修饰不可数名词:all, some, most, a lot of, lots of,
2.修饰可数名词的词有:数词(one...), few, a few, many,
3. 修饰不可数名词的词有:little, a little, a bit of, much,
4. 不可数名词通常用“数词+量词+of+不可数名词”表示复数: three pieces of paper祈使句一. 定义:祈使句指的是表示命令、请求、建议或劝告的句子。其主语you常省略,谓语动词用原形,句末用感叹号或句号,读降调。 二.结构: 1.
肯定的祈使句:动词原形+其他
Stand up, please.Be careful!2.否定的祈使句: 1). Don't + 动词原形Don’t laugh at others.2). Never do sth.Never do that again!3). No + v-ing/n.No smoking!
No noise, please.4). Let’s not do sth.Let’s not waste time.5). Don’t let sb. do sth.
Don’t let them make any noise. 三.祈使句的考点:A: Don’t forget to turn off the light.B: OK. I won’t.A: Don’t play on the road.B: Sorry. I won’t.A: Remember to return it as soon as possible
B: OK./All right./I will.
◆ if表示“是否”引导宾语从句。直接引语如果为一般疑问句,变为间接引语时就用if引导,并把疑问句语序变为陈述句语序。如果主句中的时态为一般过
正在加载中,请稍后...
12页16页14页13页11页12页11页14页13页11页【图文】使用八年级英语上册_Unit_3_I’m_more_outgoing_than_my_sister_Section_B_2a-2e课件_新版人教新目标版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
使用八年级英语上册_Unit_3_I’m_more_outgoing_than_my_sister_Section_B_2a-2e课件_新版人教新目标版
大小:1.49MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 do you feel better 的文章

随机推荐