年高考英语真题_短文改错2015带解析
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩15页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢初中英语短文改错精选
短文改粗怎么做?其实只要你的课堂基本语法过关,这类题型还是比较容易的,下面是小编给大家精选的初中英语短文改错,大家可以看看。更多英语短文改错可以直接查看小牛英语网。
一、短文改错专项训练.时态类错误
  1. He said that he will see you off at the
airport the next day.
  2. When he will come back, I’ll let you know.
  3. He said that he has had the bike for two
  4. I work on a farm in North China in the
  5. A new bridge was being built in our city
at present.
  6. I finished my homework before I left school.
  7. I feel regretful now that I don’t study hard
when I was in my high school.
  8. If I am you, I would do it.
  9. She buys a bike yesterday.
  10. I come here in two days.
  11. I don’t think we met before.
  12. He taught here for six years since he
came to this town.
  13. My sister said that she would call me
but I didn’t
hear from her so far.
  14. I am tired because I had been working
  15. Look! Here the bus coming.
  16. I meet him in other time.
  17. By this time tomorrow we have finished
  18. Sometimes I will get up at eight in the
  19. We have to cancel the match if it will
rain tomorrow.
  20. I didn’t see my best friend for nearly two years.
  【答案与解析】
  1. will改为would。宾语从句要用过去将来时态。
  2. will come改为comes。时间状语从句用一般现在时表将来。
  3. has改为had。宾语从句需用过去完成时。
  4. work改为worked。此句要用一般过去时态。
  5. was 改为is。从at present可知,此句用现在进行时。
  6. finish前加had。离开学校是过去时态,在此之前完成就应用过去完成时。
  7. don’t改为didn’t。定语从句表示的是过去时态。此句要用一般过去时。
  8. am改为were。此句为虚拟语气,要用过去时。
  9.buys改为bought。从yesterday可知,要用一般过去时。
  10. come改为will come。从in the two days可知,谓语动词要用一般将来时。
  11. met前加have。Before是表示过去,应用现在完成时态。
  12. taught改为has taught。表示过去已经开始持续到现在,而且还可能继续下去的动作或状态,应用现在完成时态来表示。
  13. didn’t改为haven’t。so far 迄今为止,用于现在完成时态。
  14. had改为have。从am 可看出是现在时,其句中给出all day,应用现在完成进行时态。
  15. coming改为comes。Here, there放在句首构成倒装时,其时态只用于一般现在时或一般过去时。
  16. meet改为met。in other times从前,所以谓语动词要用一般过去时态。
  17. have 前加shall。强调在将来某时刻为止时完成是某动作,应用将来完成时态。
  18.去掉will。Sometimes有时,暗示句子要用一般现在时。
  19. will rain改为rains。If引导的条件状语从句,要用一般现在时表将来。
  20. didn’t saw 改为haven’t seen。For nearly two years 暗示谓语动词要用现在完成时。
二、短文改错特训:代词类错误
  1. The Greens tried his best to help me.
  2. I won’t forget the gift you sent I on my birthday.
  3. His parents went to New York last year,
and none of them wrote letters to him.
  4. Would you like any coffee?
  5. There is hardly nothing worth listening
to in his talk.
  6. He made the least mistakes in the English
examination.
  7. The dog is always loyal to it’s owner.
  8. ―&Is anyone here? ―&Yes, all are here.
  9. My glasses are missing, and I am looking
  10. If you keep still, you can sit at every
end of the boat.
  【答案与解析】
  1. his改为their。the Greens指的是“格林一家”,代词应用their。
  2. I 改为me。人称代词me作宾语, 要用宾格。
  3. none改为neither。parents是“父母二人”。
  4. any 改为some。表示邀请时,疑问句需用 some。
  5. nothing 改为 anything。因为 hardly是“几乎不”的意思,已有否定含义。
  6. least 改为fewest。mistake为可数名词。
  7. it’s 改为its。代词“它的”正确形式是:its。
  8. anyone 改为 everyone。Is everyone here? 表示“所有的人都到了吗?”,而Is
anyone here? 则表示“是否有人来了?”,意义是不一样的。
  9. it 改为 them。glasses是复数意义名词,用 them或they代替。
  10. every 改为 either。either表示“两者中的任意一个”。船只有两头,故用either。
楼主邀你扫码
参与上面帖子讨论
你尚未登录或可能已退出账号:(请先或者
【敬请阅读】
亲爱的网友们,、有更新哦!
请您务必审慎阅读、充分理解各条款内容,特别是免除或者限制责任的条款、法律适用和争议解决条款。免除或者限制责任将以粗体标识,您应重点阅读。
【特别提示】
如您继续使用我们的服务,表示您已充分阅读、理解并接受《西祠站规》、《西祠胡同用户隐私保护政策》的全部内容。阅读《西祠站规》、《西祠胡同用户隐私保护政策》的过程中,如果您有任何疑问,可向平台客服咨询。如您不同意《西祠站规》、《西祠胡同用户隐私保护政策》的任何条款,可立即停止使用服务。
南京西祠信息技术股份有限公司
我已阅读并同意、中的全部内容!2015高考英语一轮短文改错复习题有解析
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015高考英语一轮短文改错复习题有解析
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2015高考英语一轮短文改错复习题有解析
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
短文改错1(2014届黑龙江省哈三中高三上学期第三次验收)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改,请你修改你同桌写的以下。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加: 在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧), 并在其下写出该加的词。 删除: 把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。 修改: 在错的词下划一横线, 并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意: 1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; &&&&&& & 2 .只允许修改10处, 多者(从第11处起)不计分。As is known, that it is interesting to teach children to swim while they are still babies. Most large town in Florida and California have already run particularly lessons for babies. The idea has quickly spread to Europe which, in several countries, special courses were now offered to children who are from 7 to 24 months old. The first step is to have child get rid of the fear with water. Next, he is teaching to float in water. Once he can do that naturally and can swim with fear, the child can master the technique and push him forward through water. 【答案】 1.去掉that 2. town改成 towns 3. particularly 改成particular4. which改成where 5. were改成are& 6. have与child之间加a& 7. with water 改成 of water8. teaching改成taught& 9. with改成without 10. him改成himself& 2(2014届浙江省温州中学高三上学期期中)Dear Mr. Black,I’m very thank to you for inviting me to stay with you in the come summer vacation. I have been dreamed of seeing you again so that I can get help from you in my English learning. And I’m afraid I cannot go to your pla ce in this summer. I’ve promised my grandmother, she lives in th e country, to spend this& summer with her. She misses me too much that I find dif ficult to refuse her request. I’m busy preparing for my examinations in present. I planned to visit you in winter if it’s convenient to you.Best wishes.Yours truly,Li Ying【答案】1. thank改为thankful2. come改为coming3. dreamed改为dreaming4. And改为5. 去掉in6. she改为who7. too改为so8. find后面加it9. in改为at10. planned改为plan3(2014届浙江省浙北名校联盟高三上学期期中联考)下面短文中有10处语言错误,请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均限一 词;&&&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者 (从第11处起)不计分。&One year ago, I was in great trouble. I worked hard at English and devote all my spare time to practise it. But I failed to pass the mid-term examination, which made me great disappointed. So I asked my grandpa for advice when I got to home. Hearing that I told him, he said, “To some extent, examination results are sometime unexpected by your study level. You can’t judge your progress by one examination.” He encouraged myself to work hard for long time to check my results. I took my grandpa’s advice. Now I realize that the process of learning is much more important and my English is more better than before. From my experience, I feel that we should listen to opinion from old people.【答案】1. devote → devoted2. practise → practicing3. great& → greatly4. 去掉to。& 5. that& → what 6. sometime →sometimes& 7. myself& → me8. for和long 之间加a。 9. more → much10. opinion → opinions 4(学年内蒙古包头市一中高三入学考试)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词 的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线()划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;& 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。A man was driving on the road. Suddenly his cars stopped. He got out of the car tried to find out the trouble. “It’s the motor.” Said the voice behind him. He was surprising and turned around. But he saw only an old horse. “Did you say something?” he& asked. “I said you should check yours motor.” The horse replied. The man rushed to the nearest house. With a very excited voice, he told the farmer had happened. The farmer, therefore, showed no sign of excitement. He explained, “He didn’t know anything about cars. He can only repeat wha t I often s ay.【答案】1. cars改成car2. tried→trying 3. the→a4. surprising→surprised5. something→anything6. yours→ your7. With →In 8. the farmer∧had →what9. therefore→however10. didn’t→doesn’t5(2014届浙江省江山实验中学高三上学期第一次阶段性测试)下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一个横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。  注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从十一处起)不计分。It is real a good chance to have met all of you here. We have spent several precious weekend in learning in the English Club. Although we have been members for a short& period of times, we have made a great progress. That is because we are all very much active and the activities are not only enjoyable and also helpful. Besides, the foreign teachers here work hard and try his best to make the activities lively and inter ested. I am very pleased to say that all of us greatly improved our spoken English so far. I am looking forward to see all of you again in the near future!【答案】1. real--really2. weekend--weekends3. times--time4. 去掉a5. 去掉much6. and--but7. his--their8. interested--interesting9. us∧have10. see--seeing6(2014届浙江省湖州市八校高三上学期第二次联考)下面短文中有10处语言错误,请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(/)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,在该词下面写出改正后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。& I can’t swim so I have a strong fear of water. Look back at my childhood, I think that three reasons might explain fear. Firstly, I am not allowed to go near the water when I was a child, as my mother had an unreasonable fear of it. Therefore, I was taught to see to the water as something danger. Secondly, my eyes became bad when I was five. If I took off my glass in the water, I couldn’t see something, and this increased my fear. What’s worse, for a child I once saw& a neighbor drowned. Since then I have been more frightening.【答案】1. so―because2. look―looking 3. 加the4. am―was5. 去掉to 6. danger--dangerous7. glass--glasses8. something---anything9. for--as10. frightening―frightened 7新*课*标*第*一*网(2014届云南省部分名校高三第一次联考(11月)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧ ),并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。 修改:在错的词下划一横线(__),并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。People often have troubles getting used to a new culture. They are usually curious when they firs t arrive a foreign country. Therefore, if they stay for a long time, they may start to feel different stages of culture shock. They can feel alone or sad because he can’t deal with the local people. How quick people get used to culture differences may be depend on the way they learn. That’s a problem if they can’t speak the language. On other hand, some can study the situation and make good guesses about the culture. When they finally began to understand some of the language and make some new friends, they will gradually enjoy themselves and feel satisfying. 【答案】1. troubles改为trouble。 2. arrive后加in。3. Therefore改为However。4. alone改为lonely。5. he改为they。6. quick改为quickly。7. may be depend on中删去be。8. other前加the。 9. began改为begin。10. satisfying改为satisfied。8(2014届黑龙江哈师大附中高三上学期期中)&【答案】1. shall---should2. specially---special3. responding to4. the best 5. appreciation 6. will prefer ---prefer 7. which---what8. bringing9. means10. ourselves9(2014届河北省衡水中学高三上学期四调考试)英语课上,老师要求同桌同学相互修改作文。假设以下短文为你同桌所写,请你对其进行修改。文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号∧,并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线\划掉。修改:在错词下面划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2、只允许修改10处,多者从第11处不计分。Dear& Joe,Thanks for you mail. I’m glad to k now you are interested in the 2014 Florida Winter Camp. It will be held from January 27 to February 13, during that time you will get wonderful experience. You will have chances to improve your speaking English in the courses providing. Also, activities arranged for you to spend weekends together with your host family, so you can learn American English in authentic situations. However, a trip to the local Disneyland will certainly add up the fun of the camp.& Join in the camp and you will have the better knowledge of American culture and life. You are sure to benefit from it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours truly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua【答案】 1. you→your2. that→which3. 在“get”后面加a或experienc→experiences4. speaking→spoken5. providing→provided6. 在“arranged”前面加are7. However→Besides/Also/Morever8. up→ to9. 去掉in10. the→a10(2014届河南省南阳市高三五校联谊期中考试)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处浯言错误,每句中最多有两处,每处错误仅涉及―个单词的增加、删除或修改。&&& 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均限一词。&&&&&&&&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。My neighbor Jackie is always consideration to others. One day , I was going to deliver a speech at an institute while I found my car wouldn’t get started. I rushed to the street to hire a taxi. Just at that time I come across Jackie. He was hurried going to attend his sick mother in hospital.Furthermore, when he learned about my problems, he didn’t hesitate to give me a lift. I arrived at the lecture hall in time, when the audience had been present . I owe my great thanks to my neighbour Jackie , he is a person ready to help the others at any time.【答案】1. consideration改成considerate2. While改成when3.& come改成came4. hurried改成hurriedly5. attend后面 加to6. Furthermore改成however7. problems改成problem 8. when改成where9 . he改成who10. 去掉the11(2014届黑龙江省齐齐哈尔实验中学高三上学期期中考试)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处浯言错误,每句中最多有两处,每处错误仅涉及―个单词的增加、删除或修改。&&& 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均限一词。&&&&&&&&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。I went hiking to a mountain with my friend last summer. It was a good trip in the beginning and something unexpected happened halfway. One of my friends suddenly felt a terrible pain in his stomach and he couldn’t move any far. Nobody knew how to deal it. One girl tried to call her mum over her mobile phone, but there is no signal in the mountain area. Lucky we had brought a tent with us. We put it up and let him to rest in it. Aft er taken some pills, he drank some water and ate some food. After a while, I felt much better and we walked on. We all enjoyed us on the top of the mountain.【答案】1. 第一句:friend改成2. 第二句:and改成but3. 第三句:far改成farther4. 第四句:deal 后加with5. 第五句:is改成was6. 第六句:Lucky改成Luckily 7. 第七句:去掉rest前面的to8. 第八句:taken改成taking9. 第九句:I改成he10. 第十句:us改成ourselves12(201 4届浙江省衢州一中高三上学期期中考试)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处浯言错误,每句中最多有两处,每处错误仅涉及―个单词的增加、删除或修改。&&& 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均限一词。&&&&&&&&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Nowadays, some students would not like to live in a dormitory. Instead, they rented houses outside the school. There are advantages for them all. Living in a dormitory can increase friendship and cooperation among classmates, but of course it is safer.Besides, a dormitory is more like a society, where enables students to learn to get along with the each other,thus preparing the social life later. As for renting houses to live lonely, it’s better for your study as you can feel freely in your own room without being interrupted by others. As a result,you can have a plenty of time to devote yourself to review your lessons wholeheartedly. But there may appear a few safety problem as you live outside the school. Anyhow as a student, I prefer living in a dormitory.【答案】1. rented改为rent2. all改为both3. but改为and4. where改为which5. repairing后面加for6. lonely改为alone7. freely改为free8. 去掉a9. review改为reviewing10. problem改为problems13(2014届浙江省湖州中学高三上学期期中考试)假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的一篇作文。文中共有10处语言错误, 要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.& 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不记分。Patience is of great importance in our daily life. Once I waited a bus to come at a stop. 30 minutes past, but no bus came. Both sad and annoyed, I decided to walk on feet. But no sooner had I left when the bus arrived. I thought if I had waited for one more minute, I would have caught it. If I chose to take a next bus, I would have to wait for other 30 minutes. Only then do I realize my problem. Being impatient will possible waste all the effort that we have put it in. Now whenever I am close to lose my patience, I’ll think of this experience.【答案】1. 加上for2. past → passed3. feet → foot4. when → than5. a → the6. other → another7. do → did8. possible → possibly9. 去掉it10. lose → losing14(2014届辽宁省抚顺市六校联合体高三上学期期中考试)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的一篇作文。文 中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词;删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉;x k b 1修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出改正后的词。注意:1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&&&&& 2、只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。As students, all of us will be faced a problem after passed the college entrance examination. Should we choose a good major and a good university first? Here are some differe nt ideas. Some more prefer to choose a major firs t so they can learn that they are interested in. In this way they can put their he arts into study and got their& favorite jobs in the future. Other believe that the environment is important to one’s develop and that graduates from key universities& are more likely to find good jobs. As long as I’m concerned, the best choice is a good university if we can’t obtain all.【答案】1. faced后面加上with2. passed改成passing3. and改成or4. Some后面的more 去掉5. learn后面的that改成what6. got改成get7. Other改成Others8. develop改成development9. long改成far10. all改成both15(2014届吉林省长春外国语学校高三上学期期中考试)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的一篇作文。文 中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词;删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉;修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出改正后的词。注意:1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&&&&& 2、只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Editor, I’m the only daughter of my parents. So they worried about everything I do. For example, when I ride my bike, my parents won’t let me to ride by myself. They are afraid I might&&&&&&&&&& fall off my bike and hurt myself. They are taking great trouble to support a bike, w ithmy mother even carried a first-aid box. I’m not& free to ride and I often say angry, “Why not let me ride alone?” Now, most family have one child. Parents want to do everything for his children. This does no good on them. Too many love from parents may prevent children from independent. In my opinion, parents should let their children do t hat they should do alone.& 【答案】1. worried―worry/加are2. 去掉to 3. the--a4. carried―carrying 5. angry―angrily 6. his--their7. family--families8. many--much9. on--to10. that--what 文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语短文改错 的文章

随机推荐