Imissing you 金润雅yousomuch翻译出是什么意思?

Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3ae687e-ua98).扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语高手来下Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo).Once Again I’m longing for your hungry touch Picture when you on me I’m missing you so much You turn on light imagination goal your follow way And in my fantasy you came my body I need you back to stay I get my Inside out and my headache won’t stop I fail to not look back as I’m bouncing down the wrong track Half way up your smile going down but I’m getting stronger and stronger Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) But I’m getting stronger and stronger Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) But I’m getting stronger and stronger Midnight turns to morning I don’t get lot sleep I know that you are out there somewhere being someone else’s treat Have think us knows just how to please me Chance run down my spying And when you wake up spill your kisses I am shivering inside it I get my Inside out and my headache won’t stop I fail to not look back as I’m bouncing down the wrong track Half way up your smile going down but I’m getting stronger and stronger.Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) But I’m getting stronger and stronger Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) But I’m getting stronger and stronger Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) But I’m getting stronger and stronger I get my Inside out and my headache won’t stop I fail to not look back as I’m bouncing down the wrong track Half way up your smile going down but I’m getting stronger and stronger Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) But I’m getting stronger and stronger Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) But I’m getting stronger and stronger I get my Inside out and my headache won’t stop I fail to not look back as I’m bouncing down the wrong track Half way up your smile going down but I’m getting stronger and stronger Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo) Uhoo Uhooo (uhoo uhoo)能把它‘翻译’下吗 - -就像apple 变成 ai坡我想唱这首歌、可我英语最不行⊙﹏⊙b
vdgvgfng00D3B
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
加分才会有人帮你翻译的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译That’s the only way I could set myself free from missing you every single days…It’s for tun ate that I have you to be my com Pan ion God is shining on me.Thank you so much for you love and support ho one can ever replace you in my hear Every thing.Start here
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
这是唯一种方法,让我从想念你的每一天中释放自己.上帝眷顾我,使你能成为我的伴侣,让我觉得十分幸运.非常感谢你的爱与支持,没有人能够取代你的一切.从这里开始.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
那是我可能设置自由自在从想念您每一几天…的唯一的方式 是为大桶吃我有您是我的com批评离子上帝是光亮的在我。 非常谢谢您爱,并且支持一可能替换您我的听见每件事。 这里开始
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 missing you 权志龙 的文章

随机推荐