英语求助信 - 公文范例 - 第一公文网
欢迎光临第一公文网!
这里公文范文全部原创,而且可免费浏览。
如果您有好的文章,请投稿和大家一起分享,帮助别人才能得到别人的帮助。
投稿不仅能获得积分浏览公文,还能兑换成现金哦。
谢谢您的支持,有您第一公文网才能办的更好,走的更远。
公文分类导航
英语求助信
英语求助信,以下这篇是关于英文求助信的格式范本。求助为了让更多的好心人帮忙,现在国外有很多有爱心的人也想出分力,那英语的求助信怎么写呢?感兴趣的朋友一起来看看这篇由资料站为您提供的文章。
英语求助信:
Directions: You want to study further for a Masters degree and you are preparing for the entrance exam. Since you have difficulty in English, you should write a letter around 100 words to ask for help from your good friend Fang.You do not need to write the address.
Dear Fang,
I am sorry that I have to ask a favour of you, with the hope that you will be kind to help me.
I have been longing to apply for the entrance examination for MA candidates for a long time because I want to pursue advanced studies.Unfortunately I find myself far from the required standard, especially my very poor English. At this moment, the personal friendship leads me to approach you with the request, whether you can manage to give me some constructive guidance. I promise to be a diligent student. If you agree, I will come to your house once a week at a time most convenient to you.
Thank you very much for your kind help on many occasions in the past.
Your friend,
以上这篇关于英语求助信为您介绍到这里,希望它对您有帮助。如果您喜欢这篇文章,请分享给您的好友。关于更多求助的信尽在:求助信
推荐&&&&&&求助信怎么写
推荐&&&&&&白血病求助信
浏览次数:  更新时间: 18:52:51
网友评论《英语求助信》
评论功能已关闭
本类公文总排行版
本类公文本月排行
本类公文本周排行问题补充&&
本页链接:
the bank of China, China has created many of the banking in**stry firstly, the innovation and development of a series of financial pro**cts and services are a history of its kind in the in**the service plan&quot.A;service in this plan&s banking in**stry to Beijing for the 2008 Olympic Games, as the Beijing Olympic Games the only bank partner. On August 26, 2004, the bank of China, A joint stock limited company is established, June 1, 2006, July 5,, the bank of China successively in Hong Kong stock exchange and the Shanghai stock exchange listing and become the first successful A + H offering and listing of the state-owned commercial Banks, marks China's bank's history opened the new chapters, started the new voyage.L ninety DuoNian business history, great reputation around the world and agency network, and made the bank of China valuable intangible assets and brand value.The bank of China Co., LTD is the bank of China branches in liaoning province the oldest established domestic one of the branches of the bank of China is a branch and domestic eight home ten key areas of the branch. Liaoning province with the bank of China branches of the whole advantage, forge ahead, conti**ous innovation, positive development, the foreign currency ** business, to open up market, optimizing institutional network layout, and has accumulated rich experience, h**e a group of skilled, good at the management specialized and management personnel, has become China's bank......余下全文>>
热心网友 &
•••••
上海心正网络,专业提供网站建设、**O、网络推广服务,你可以百度下看看哦。
上海心正网络,企业网站建设、电子商务网站(网店)建设、FLASH网站制作、**O、网络推广(论坛推广、博客提供、微博推广等等),你可以百度下看看哦。
猜你感兴趣您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
办公室寻求帮助英语对话:新东方英语口语对话寻求帮助篇(下)
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
Office conversation办公室寻求帮助英语对话。上司请下属帮忙,有公事也有私事时.....A. M will you do me a favor?玛丽,能帮我个忙吗?B. I'm busy painting a
Office conversation办公室寻求帮助英语对话。上司请下属帮忙,有公事也有私事时.....
A. M will you do me a favor?
玛丽,能帮我个忙吗?
B. I'm busy painting a material. Will you wait a moment?
我在忙着画个东西,可以等一小会儿吗?
B. While, what do you want me to do?
While,你想让我帮你做什么?
A. Will you call Mr. Roy? Tell him tomorrow afternoon's meeting is canceled.
你能不能帮我给罗伊先生打个电话,告诉他明天下午的会议取消了。
B. Ok, I'll see to it.
好的,我来处理。
A. After that, can you come to my office? I want to talk about the report you handed in last week.
完了,你能来下我的办公室吗,我想谈谈你上周交上来的报告。
B. Sure, I will.
A. Another favor, will you book two tickets for the concert tonight?
另外,你能帮我订两张今晚的音乐会门票吗?
什么时候?
A. Anytime after work. One last favor, are you free tonight? Will you go the concert with my wife?
下班后随便几点,最好一个忙,你今晚有空吗?可不可以陪我妻子去看演唱会?
情景对话&|&情景对话&|&情景对话&|&情景对话&|&情景对话&|&情景对话&|&
情景对话排行111111111111111111
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼求助翻译以下英语。。急急急...._服装百事通
当前位置: &
& 求助翻译以下英语。。急急急....
悬赏:20求助翻译以下英语。。急急急....
距离问题结束还有:0小时0分
front breath
total length from shoulder
sleeve length& from center back
neck width seam to seam
tape width
hood height at HPS till upperhood
hood width at thickest part
self fabric cuff+1 antic ononononononmetal snap button
self fabric
applicated bands
inner hooded detachable sweat contrast color see picture. inner sweat print see picture.
collar+cut&sewn
front full zip openinng matching color good quality+self fabric puller matching color
self fabric placket+antic ononononononmetal snap pocket+2 antic ononononononmetal nails+1 matching color zip opening+self fabric puller matching color
self fabric matching applicated band
printed self fabric badge
chest pocket+flap+bartags contrast+engraved antic ononononononmetal snap
fancy pocket+2 antic ononononononmetal nails
embroidered badge
self fabric fancy matching color badge +2 antic ononononononmetal nails
self& fabric matching color applicated band
以下是提问者对于问题的补充:
怎么没有人来???懂几个就帮我翻译 几个。。。。。。。。。谢谢啦~~~~~~
提问者:等级:试用期 一级
问题回答 共3条
太多了,你还是自己去查查字典吧。&这个挺全的。
等级:试用期 - 一级
front breath
袖长(后中量)
neck width seam to seam
领口宽(外量)
tape width
帽高(肩点到帽顶)
帽宽(最宽处)
self fabric cuff+1 antic ononononononononononononmetal snap button
袖口同料+1粒非金属掀纽
self fabric
applicated bands
inner hooded detachable sweat contrast color see picture. inner sweat print see picture.
帽子里面跟毛衣撞色,见图。毛衣里面印花,见图。
collar+cut&sewn
front full zip openinng matching color good quality+self fabric puller matching color
前身拉链口配大身色,质量好+同料拉头配大身色
self fabric placket+antic ononononononononononononmetal snap pocket+2 antic ononononononononononononmetal nails+1 matching color zip opening+self fabric puller matching color
同料口袋+非金属掀纽口袋+2粒+1配大身色拉链止口+同料拉头配大身色
同料印花徽章
chest pocket+flap+bartags contrast+engraved antic ononononononononononononmetal snap
胸袋+袋盖+
fancy pocket+2 antic ononononononononononononmetal nails
花式口袋+2粒
embroidered badge
self fabric fancy matching color badge +2 antic ononononononononononononmetal nails
花式面料配徽章颜色+2粒非金属
我就只会那么多了,等待高手
front breath
袖长(后中量)
neck width seam to seam
领围(缝到缝)
tape width
帽高(肩颈点到帽高点)
帽宽(最窄处)
self fabric cuff+1 antic ononononononononononononmetal snap button
本料克夫+1颗古金属四合扣
self fabric
配尺寸或配色,看用在哪里
applicated bands
毛衣帽里可拆卸部分的撞色请见图。毛衣内里的印花请见图。
collar+cut&sewn
领子+载缝(这是一种特殊工艺,先做好专门的裁片,再缝到大身上)
高质量的前片拉链开口配色+本布配色拉头
self fabric placket+antic ononononononononononononmetal snap pocket+2 antic ononononononononononononmetal nails+1 matching color zip opening+self fabric puller matching color
本布料的开叉+装有古金属四合扣的口袋+2颗古金属的钉子+1个配色拉链开口+配色本布拉头
配色本布滚布
本布印花徽章
chest pocket+flap+bartags contrast+engraved antic ononononononononononononmetal snap
胸袋+袋盖+撞色打枣+有雕刻的古金属四合扣
fancy pocket+2 antic ononononononononononononmetal nails
花式口袋+2颗古金属钉
embroidered badge
self fabric fancy matching color badge +2 antic ononononononononononononmetal nails
本布花面料配色徽章+2颗古金属钉
本布配色滚边
服装加工订单推荐
这些帖子刚刚被看过
这些资料刚刚被下载
这些图片刚刚被浏览大家都在搜:
扫描二维码安装房天下APP
手机浏览器访问房天下
> > 问题详情
用适当的介词或副词填空。
浏览次数:0
take off (脱下)= put offby bike (通过骑自行车这种方式)in /on on (某的上午,下午,具体某,星期,某天 都用介词on)There are [some] trees on the hill.就括号里的提问问句是:How mane trees are there on the hill ?
1.off2.by3.on4.on
1.take off2.by3.in(此处只能用in,不能用on.但如果是其他的除car之外的交通工具,则用on,如bus,plane)4.onHow many trees are there on the hill?
手机动态登录
请输入用户名/邮箱/手机号码!
请输入密码!
没有房天下通行证,
ask:3,asku:1,askr:12,askz:3,askd:18,RedisW:0askR:2,askD:40 mz:nohit,askU:0,askT:0askA:44
Copyright &
北京拓世宏业科技发展有限公司
Beijing Tuo Shi Hong Ye Science&Technology Development Co.,Ltd 版权所有
违法信息举报邮箱:

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语求助信模板 的文章

随机推荐