关于春天的英语儿歌歌父father母mother怎么读

parent和parents parent单指父亲father或母亲mother parents指双亲father and mother 例如:My parents love me——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
parent和parents parent单指父亲father或母亲mother parents指双亲father and mother 例如:My parents love me very much. 我的父母很爱我. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
&I didn’t cry when I learned I was the parent of a disabled child. I just sat still and didn’t say anything.&&&&When Jenny was old enough, I sent her to a kindergarten(幼儿园). On the first morning, Jenny spent hours playing by herself. It seemed that she felt very(41).&&&&However, to my joy, Jenny’s classmates always (42) her, “You got al your speling words right today!”In fact, her speling list was the (43). Later, she faced a very painful (44) ——&at the end of the term, there was a game which had (45) to do with physical education. But Jenny was (46) in it.&&&&My husband and I were anxious about the day. I wanted to let my child stay home! But my heart wouldn’t let me off that easily. So I (47) a pale, unwiling Jenny onto the school bus.&&&&At the kindergarten, I was quite worried because of her (48) action, Jenny would probably hold up her team. The game went wel until it was time for the sack(麻袋)race. Surely Jenny would find it (49). Now each child had to climb into a sack, jump to the finishing line, return and climb out of the sack. I noticed Jenny standing near the end of her line of players.&&&&But as it was her turn to join, a change took place in her (50). The talest boy behind Jenny placed his hands on her waist(腰). Two other boys (51) in front of her. The moment the player before Jenny stepped out from the sack, the two boys (52) the sack suddenly and kept it open while the tal boy lifted Jenny and (53) her into it. A girl nearby took her hand and supported her (54) Jenny got her balance. Then she jumped forward, smiling and proud. In the cheers of the teachers, schoolmates and parents, I silently &thanked &the &warm, understanding people in life who made it &(55) for my disabled daughter to be like her felow human beings. Then  I finaly cried.&&1. A. excited    B. lonely C. happy    D.weak&&2. A. greeted    B. expected C. encouraged    D. folowed&&&&3. A. easiest    B. longest C. smalest    D. tidiest4.A. choice    B. problem C. result    D. exam&&&5. A. nothing    B. anything C. everything    D. something&&&&6. A. forward    B. fast C. behind    D. up&&&&7. A. threw    B. pushed C. knocked    D. fixed&&&8. A. slow    B. quiet    C. quick    D. secret&&&&9. A. stupid    B. simple relaxing    D. difficult&&&&10. A. school    B. family C. team    D. heart&&&&11. A. ran    B. lay    C. walked    D. stood&&&&12. A. picked up    B. gave up    C. cut up   &&&&D. made up&&13. A. drove    B. hid    C. put     D. hit&&&&14. A. when    B. until    C. after    D. unless&&&&15. A. popular    B. special C. necessary    D. possible&
阅读《甘露的秘密》,回答问题。(6分)蚂蚁和蚜虫的关系简直可以说是亲密无间的,有时候,你会看到一群蚂蚁背着蚜虫川流不息地跑来跑去,那是蚂蚁在给蚜虫搬家。当蚜虫在一片植物上大肆蚕食,只剩下残茎败叶之后,蚂蚁就把这群祸害转移到另一处食物充足的地方去,使蚜虫能够饱食终日,好排泄出更多的蚜蜜来。在蚂蚁搬家的时候,也不会丢下为它提供美餐的好朋友不管。确定了新居之后,小蚂蚁就会把蚜虫一个一个搬到附近的植物上去。蚂蚁不仅是蚜虫的“卫士”,还是蚜虫的“保姆”。冬天临近了,雌蚜排出了一个个越冬卵。蚂蚁很担心这些卵会被冻坏,便不辞劳苦地把它一个个搬到外面晾晒,晒完后再搬回巢去。到了次年早春,蚜卵孵化了,这下又忙坏了小蚂蚁,它又主动承担了喂养小蚜虫的任务。直到春暖花开,蚂蚁又把小蚜虫一个个搬出洞来,放到植物上,让它去啃食鲜嫩的茎叶,以便自己从它的屁股后面捞取一点蚜蜜。(选自《中学生必读文库》)【小题1】文中起过渡作用的句子是:(2分)________________________________________________________________________【小题2】蚂蚁是蚜虫的保姆,它作为保姆要为蚜虫做哪几件事?(3分)________________________________________________________________________【小题3】从全文看,捞取一词体现了作者对蚂蚁怎样的态度?(1分)________________________________________________________________________The Guidance Department (教导处)at Berryville High School has a staff of eleven teachers. Most of their work is done with the students. But the staff sees a lot of parents, too. “Parents meetings make clear monthly diagram(图表).”says Mildred Freman, head of the Guidance. “This diagram stays much the same from year to year. The busy months are October, March and May. ”September, the beginning of a new school year, starts rather slowly. Few parents come in. Most of these want to talk about the schedules. October brings many problems caused by some students. Some parents are called in. Others come by themselves. Things quiet down in November. December is a quiet month. “It’s the holiday. ”Ms Foreman says, “People want to come in, I know, but they decide to wait until after New Year’s Day.”Report cards go home just before Christmas holidays. Bad marks bring parents in as school opens again. This happens again in March, another report card month. May is always the year’s busiest month. That’s when parents begin to think that their children may be asked to stay in the same grade again. They come in to see if anything can be done before things are decided in June. 【小题1】The teachers in the Guidance Department usually ______. A.do most of their work for the studentsB.answer all the questions from parents C.help other teachers get along with students and parents  D.only bring report cards to students and parents【小题2】In December parents usually ______. A.stay at home with their children for their holidays B.wait for the teachers to bring report cards to their children C.wouldn’t like to visit the teachers in the Guidance Department D.let teachers have a good rest during their holidays【小题3】Why do some parents come to school in March? Because ______. A.they want to see their children’s teachers after Christmas holidays B.they are called by the teachers of Guidance Department C.bad marks have them do itD.it’s the beginning of a new school year【小题4】Which of the following is Right? A.In June the school decides who will stay in the same grade again. B.Almost all the parents come to meet Mildred Foreman every month. C.April is also the second busiest month for the staff.D.The parents help to do most of the work for the staff.
I didn’t cry when I learned I was the parent of a disabled child. I just sat still and didn’t say anything.When Jenny was old enough, I sent her to a kindergarten(幼儿园). On the first morning, Jenny spent hours playing by herself. It seemed that she felt very(41).However, to my joy, Jenny’s classmates always (42) her, “You got al your speling words right today!”In fact, her speling list was the (43). Later, she faced a very painful (44) ——&at the end of the term, there was a game which had (45) to do with physical education. But Jenny was (46) in it.My husband and I were anxious about the day. I wanted to let my child stay home! But my heart wouldn’t let me off that easily. So I (47) a pale, unwiling Jenny onto the school bus.At the kindergarten, I was quite worried because of her (48) action, Jenny would probably hold up her team. The game went wel until it was time for the sack(麻袋)race. Surely Jenny would find it (49). Now each child had to climb into a sack, jump to the finishing line, return and climb out of the sack. I noticed Jenny standing near the end of her line of players.But as it was her turn to join, a change took place in her (50). The talest boy behind Jenny placed his hands on her waist(腰). Two other boys (51) in front of her. The moment the player before Jenny stepped out from the sack, the two boys (52) the sack suddenly and kept it open while the tal boy lifted Jenny and (53) her into it. A girl nearby took her hand and supported her (54) Jenny got her balance. Then she jumped forward, smiling and proud. In the cheers of the teachers, schoolmates and parents, I silently &thanked &the &warm, understanding people in life who made it &(55) for my disabled daughter to be like her felow human beings. Then  I finaly cried.【小题1】A.excitedB.lonelyC.happyD.weak【小题2】A.greetedB.expectedC.encouragedD.folowed【小题3】A.easiestB.longestC.smalestD.tidiest【小题4】A.choiceB.problemC.resultD.exam【小题5】A.nothingB.anythingC.everythingD.something【小题6】A.forwardB.fastC.behindD.up【小题7】A.threwB.pushedC.knockedD.fixed【小题8】A.slowB.quietC.quickD.secret【小题9】 A. stupid    B. simple relaxing    D. difficult【小题10】A.schoolB.familyC.teamD.heart【小题11】A.ranB.layC.walkedD.stood【小题12】A.picked upB.gave upC.cut up   D.made up【小题13】A.droveB.hidC.putD.hit【小题14】A.whenB.untilC.afterD.unless【小题15】A.popularB.specialC.necessaryD.possible
I didn’t cry when I learned I was the parent of a disabled child. I just sat still and didn’t say anything.When Jenny was old enough, I sent her to a kindergarten(幼儿园). On the first morning, Jenny spent hours playing by herself. It seemed that she felt very(41).However, to my joy, Jenny’s classmates always (42) her, “You got al your speling words right today!”In fact, her speling list was the (43). Later, she faced a very painful (44) ——&at the end of the term, there was a game which had (45) to do with physical education. But Jenny was (46) in it.My husband and I were anxious about the day. I wanted to let my child stay home! But my heart wouldn’t let me off that easily. So I (47) a pale, unwiling Jenny onto the school bus.At the kindergarten, I was quite worried because of her (48) action, Jenny would probably hold up her team. The game went wel until it was time for the sack(麻袋)race. Surely Jenny would find it (49). Now each child had to climb into a sack, jump to the finishing line, return and climb out of the sack. I noticed Jenny standing near the end of her line of players.But as it was her turn to join, a change took place in her (50). The talest boy behind Jenny placed his hands on her waist(腰). Two other boys (51) in front of her. The moment the player before Jenny stepped out from the sack, the two boys (52) the sack suddenly and kept it open while the tal boy lifted Jenny and (53) her into it. A girl nearby took her hand and supported her (54) Jenny got her balance. Then she jumped forward, smiling and proud. In the cheers of the teachers, schoolmates and parents, I silently &thanked &the &warm, understanding people in life who made it &(55) for my disabled daughter to be like her felow human beings. Then  I finaly cried.【小题1】A.excitedB.lonelyC.happyD.weak【小题2】A.greetedB.expectedC.encouragedD.folowed【小题3】A.easiestB.longestC.smalestD.tidiest【小题4】A.choiceB.problemC.resultD.exam【小题5】A.nothingB.anythingC.everythingD.something【小题6】A.forwardB.fastC.behindD.up【小题7】A.threwB.pushedC.knockedD.fixed【小题8】A.slowB.quietC.quickD.secret【小题9】 A. stupid    B. simple relaxing    D. difficult【小题10】A.schoolB.familyC.teamD.heart【小题11】A.ranB.layC.walkedD.stood【小题12】A.picked upB.gave upC.cut up   D.made up【小题13】A.droveB.hidC.putD.hit【小题14】A.whenB.untilC.afterD.unless【小题15】A.popularB.specialC.necessaryD.possible
完形填空阅读下面短文, 掌握其大意, 然后从各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中, 选出最佳选项. A generation gap(代沟) has become a serious problem. I read a __1__ about it in the newspaper. Some children have killed themselves after quarrels(争吵) with __2__. I think this is because they don't often have a talk with each other. Parents now __3__ more time in the office, __4__ they don't have much time to stay with their children. As time passes, they both feel that they don't have the __5__ topics(话题) to talk about. I want to tell parents to be more with your __6__, get to know them and __7__ them. And for children, show your __8__ to your parents. They are the people who love you. So __9__ them your thoughts(想法). In this way, you __10__ have a better understanding of each other.(1)
A. message B. call C. report D. letter
A. friends B. teachers C. classmates D. parents
A. spend B. stay C. work D. have
A. because B. if C. but D. so
A. interesting B. same C. true  D. good
A. business B. children C. work D. office
A. get on with B. look after C. understand D. love
A. interest B. secret C. trouble D. feelings
A. tell B. ask C. answer D. say
A. can B. should C. must D. would
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号father/mother/study/student如何划分音节?
father/mother/study/student如何划分音节?
《诀窍英语》
黄治森编写
接过很多博友打来的电话,对此问题很纠结。不知道一个辅音字母在单词中如何划分音节,特别是对study/student/
father/mother这样的单词不知如何去划分音节,即使看到词典上这样划分,也说不出所以然。请看下列回答:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。||||||||||
热门搜索推荐:
5068儿童网提供最新最全的儿童歌曲、儿童作文、儿童故事、手抄报、黑板报、好词好句等内容,让小朋友在学习的同时享受快乐!打造属于小朋友的快乐天堂!请记得收藏分享我们哦~
当前位置:
Sister brother father mother 
  来源:5068儿童网  发表时间:
分享儿歌:
阶梯英文儿歌Sister brother father mother视频歌词下载内容讲解
  Sister,Brother,Father,Mother歌词:
  Who s she?  Is she your sister?  Uh-huh.  Yes,  She is my sister.  Who s
she?  Is she your mother?  Uh-uh.  No,  She is not my mother.  Who s he?  Is she
your brother?  Uh-huh.  Yes,  he is my brother  Who s he?  Is she your
father?  Uh-uh.  No  he is not my fater  I m his siter.  He s my brother.  I m
her brother.  She s my sister.  Who s she?  Is she your
mother?  Uh-huh.  Yes,  She is my mother.  Who s she?  Is she your
sister?  Uh-uh.  No,  She is not my sister.  Who s he?  Is she your
father?  Uh-huh.  Yes,  he is my father  Who s he?  Is she your
brother?  Uh-uh.  No,  he is not my brother.  She s my mother  He s my
father.  He s my father.  She s my mother.  I m her brother.  I m his
sister.  He s my brother.
火爆儿歌推荐
最新儿歌分享经典英文儿歌歌曲:Sister brother father mother_少儿英语_无忧考网
经典英文儿歌歌曲:Sister brother father mother
11:51 来源:网络综合
少儿英语网权威发布经典英文儿歌歌曲:Sister brother father mother,更多经典英文儿歌歌曲:Sister brother father mother相关信息请访问少儿英语网。
★以下是无忧考网为大家整理的经典英文儿歌歌曲:Sister brother father mother文章,供大家参考![小编提示]更多请点击无忧考网以下链接:|||||| Sister,Brother,Father,Mother歌词:  Who s she?  Is she your sister?  Uh-huh.  Yes,  She is my sister.  Who s she?  Is she your mother?  Uh-uh.  No,  She is not my mother.  Who s he?  Is she your brother?  Uh-huh.  Yes,  he is my brother  Who s he?  Is she your father?  Uh-uh.  No  he is not my fater  I m his siter.  He s my brother.  I m her brother.  She s my sister.  Who s she?  Is she your mother?  Uh-huh.  Yes,  She is my mother.  Who s she?  Is she your sister?  Uh-uh.  No,  She is not my sister.  Who s he?  Is she your father?  Uh-huh.  Yes,  he is my father  Who s he?  Is she your brother?  Uh-uh.  No,  he is not my brother.  She s my mother  He s my father.  He s my father.  She s my mother.  I m her brother.  I m his sister.  He s my brother.正在播放:Sister,Brother,Father,Mother
友情提示:
播放需要浏览器FLASH插件支持 .
大家喜欢的:                         

我要回帖

更多关于 26个汉语拼音字母儿歌 的文章

随机推荐