robocraft打开后就会电脑跳出disk error这个窗口,显示为lunch error,我是在steam上下载的,不知道怎么解决

Loading Error: StartService failed (1058) &
& Loading Error: StartService failed (1058)Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)1
ParticipantAnyone knows how to fix? ParticipantI posted about this twice last night and on their Facebook page twice and have had no response!! ParticipantI got a problem exactly like this, except the number I got was 1072 :/ Participanto meu tamben ta assim ParticipantFreeJam? EAC? Can anyone answer? I’ve got Premium counting down and I can’t play. Honorary JammerTake a look at the following thread and see if you can find a solution there, let us know: ParticipantIt does not have a solution to my problem. I tried adding EAC as an exception to my Anti-Virus, AND disabling my AV all together but nothing happened. I still can’t open the game.And I shouldn’t really have to add EAC to the exceptions to be able to run the game. Just shows how much of a Malware EAC really is.I’m loosing Premium days aswell, I hope I get some type of compensation or I’ll have to ask for a refund. This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by &. ParticipantWell seems my original post got flushed that I posted over 24 hours ago about this and now have gotten to spend today watching it blow up. Robocraft opens then starts Initializing Roboshield after it sits then Network error Have disabled my avast anti virus.Disabled my firewall.Went on Steam and it found a 84mb update.Tried againRobocraft opens then starts Initializing Roboshield after it sits then Network errorTook time at work today to VPN into my home machine and opened 5 other steam games no problem. Speed check on ISP was running full bandwidth.
Opened 3 other none steam online games all work.
Win 7 PRO, I3 2.6 with 8gb of ram. Honorary Jammer please write the exact error message you receive. ParticipantOriginally and 6 hours ago on my lunch break it was StartService failed (1058)What ever was done sense that time has changed it to say Network Error Could not connect to the EasyAntiCheat network!Going to restart my computer as it spent the day compiling video and uploading to my youtube channel once done will re-disable every thing and try again.
I see no reason I should have to try the google DNS trick as Robocraft always worked before but will try it if you need me to.On a side note: I am on time warner cable in midcoast Maine USA our recent major storm left them un able to cover almost 2/3 of New England. Could be they re routed things adding to many router hops but the fact all my other games and things work I dought it. Honorary Jammer I’m glad to hear the original issue has fixed itself. For the Network Error please review the first post within
as well as the last page or two. Basicly, you need to switch your EAC .dll files. ParticipantOK Reboot completed.Relaunched with independent launcher not steam. Robocraft took the longest load time it has in some time. What ever it updated every thing is good. Logged in got in a game ran a suicide run.
We seem good to go. Going to log out and relaunch a few times just to check.Sorry I couldn’t help sooner but my second job as Redneckcomputergeek on youtube if 1/5 my income and cant take the chance of messing up a video upload. Participanto meu jogo ainda ta dando loading erro tem alguma forma de arruma agora? Honorary Jammer..snip..Glad to hear you are able to play now, have fun! ?o meu jogo ainda ta dando loading erro tem alguma forma de arruma agora?Qual é a mensagem de erro exata que você está recebendo? Participanta mensagem que eu o recebendo e Loading Erro Wait For Single Object Failed e depois eu aperto Exit e aparece isso aqui EasAntiCheat Bug report successfully sent thank you very much! This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by &.Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)1
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. This website uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our .AgreeDeveloper:
Publisher:
to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 43 Steam Achievements
Title: Robocraft
Genre: , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 24 Aug, 2017
Play Robocraft
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
25 October
Greetings Robocrafters!In addition to all the spook-tacular festivities currently going on in Robocraft as part of Hallowfest 4, we’ve discounted and updated our Steam-exclusive Spooky Bundle! The Halloween-themed pack is currently available for 25% off its usual price and has been updated to include the new 4 Spider Leg cosmetics, replacing the Flak Cannon.The current in-game x5 increased legendary drop rate also applies to the crates included in this bundle. Fancy right?A we plan on removing this bundle from sale on 16th November, so be sure to snap it up before it goes into hibernation until Hallowfest 2018.To see what you get in this newly improved bundle click the box below:
23 October
Today we have deployed a new hotfix to solve some issues that were formerly in the live build. These are:BUG FIXES:
Fixed a bug which caused EAC to not install correctly for first-time players
Fixed a bug which caused some Mech and Sprinter Leg parts to not display (render) correctly at a distance
Spikes now mirror correctlyPlease note that no maintenance is required for this hotfix. To update your client, simply quit Robocraft and reload.
About This Game
Build insane, fully customisable robot battle vehicles that drive, hover, walk and fly in the free-to-play action game Robocraft. Add weapons from the future and jump in the driving seat as you take your creation into battle against others online!BUILD - Combine blocks in an easy-to-use editor interface to create a futuristic robot battle vehicle armed with dozens of different weapon options.DRIVE - Jump into the pilot seat and test out your robot design against AI. Jet cars, tanks, flying warships, helicopters, almost any vehicle is possible in Robocraft!FIGHT - Battle online in vast battlefields against players from all over the world on dedicated servers.ADDITIONAL FEATURESOver 250 cubes and growing! Be part of a constantly changing metagame with new weapons, components and features added every monthWatch as enemy robots break apart cube by cube as you destroy them with powerful weaponry which players can switch between at their leisureForm Parties and battle on the same team with your friendsCreate or join Clans of up to 50 playersShare your robotic creations with other players online via the Community Robot FactoryFor more information about Robocraft, please visit
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10Processor: Intel Dual Core or better with SSE2 support or equivalent AMD familyMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: Shader Model 3.0 Compatible GPU, DirectX 9.0cDirectX: Version 9.0cNetwork: Broadband Internet connectionStorage: 1 GB available spaceSound Card: DirectX compatibleAdditional Notes: Min Resolution
Minimum:OS: Mac OS X 10.7+Processor: Intel Dual Core or better with SSE2 support or equivilent AMD familyMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: Shader Model 3.0 Compatible GPUNetwork: Broadband Internet connectionStorage: 1 GB available spaceAdditional Notes: Min resolution
Minimum:OS: Ubuntu 12.04+Processor: Intel Dual Core or better with SSE2 support or equivilent AMD familyMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: Shader Model 3.0 Compatible GPUNetwork: Broadband Internet connectionStorage: 1 GB available spaceAdditional Notes: Min resolution
Robocraft 'Terms of Service'
More like this
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Mostly Positive
(102,379 reviews)
Recent Reviews:
Mostly Positive
(2,355 reviews)
Review Type
All&(102,379)
Positive&(74,044)
Negative&(28,335)
Purchase Type
All&(102,379)
Steam Purchasers&(2,989)
Other&(99,390)
All Languages&(102,379)
Your Languages&(50,967)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Showing 1,199 reviews that match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website探索Freejam的世界:组建,驾驶,然后与Robocraft对抗 - CSDN博客
探索Freejam的世界:组建,驾驶,然后与Robocraft对抗
随着新发布的Xsolla与Freejam热门游戏Robocraft的合作关系达成,我们觉得是时候带大家回顾一下我们的合作过程和Robocraft的故事。
我们和富有激情的成员聊了聊,做了一些采访,并了解到他们是如果将热门游戏从一个概念变成独立工作室的。
可以为我们简单介绍一下Freejam的游戏和Robocraft么?
Freejam成立2013年3月,当时的唯一使命就是创造Robocraft,是我们一直想做的一款一个游戏,尤其是在我们的游戏职业生涯初期。
Robocraft的pre-alpha版本推出是在2013年的3月3日,当时引起了不小的轰动,一年后,我们加入了SteamGreenlight&计划。
Robocraft在连续五天内都是Green-lit的纪录,在日开始使用Steam Early Access计划。
如今,两年预测试,我们已经超过500万的玩家,并在不断增长!
Robocraft的想法和动力是从哪里来的?是有受到一些其他游戏对Robocraf的影响么?
我们一直着迷机器人,从最早的电影和节目,像Robby from Forbidden Planet,K-9,R2-D2和 Cylons。当然,这个伟大的英国广播公司/ TNN展示 – RobotWars。在游戏中玩的概念来讲,我们真的想让玩家能够创造一个机器人,改进和创造新的和不同的人一起创作和工程学原理。我们的灵感来自于产品,如乐高和Mecanno,在这里你几乎可以从所有不同的组件构建任何东西。
Robocraft在哪个领域可以找到最多的分析和成功之处?
我们最大的10个国家是澳大利亚,巴西,加拿大,法国,德国,波兰,俄罗斯,土耳其,英国和美国,尽管我们在其他22个国家也有自己的社区!
Robocraft是如何从一开始的小零件成为获得众多玩家粉丝的游戏的?
起初,我们通过社会渠道产生兴趣和口碑的推荐,然后我们与valve的游戏推广到他们的1.25亿的玩家!
为什么你们选择免费游戏模式?
从一开始,我们推出了预测试版本,我们希望发展社区并得到游戏反馈 – 我们认为免费任玩是为最好的模型。
虽然游戏是免费的,有购买的项目和一个选项,注册付费。你能否解释一下Premium可以为玩家提供什么?
Robocraft Premium服务为玩家带来100%的额外经验和战斗的资源奖励,使他们通过科技来进步得更快。此外,高级的玩家给予“每个”人都在战斗中有5%的基础攻击奖励。
是什么促使你们选择使用Xsolla的服务到Robocraft的?
因为我们可以有机会通过全球主要支付渠道,和超过100种不同的货币让我们的游戏遍及全球!此外,在不同的国家不同的群体,倾向于不同的支付方式,因此,与Xsolla工作使我们的玩家可以选择他们喜欢的支付服务。此外,我们真的很喜欢Xsolla系统的分析,帮助我们了解全球业务的实时状况。
Mark Simmons,Robocraft’s 总裁及首席执行官, 2015年7月
对于想开发免费游戏模式的开发者们,你们最大的建议是什么?
尽早参与你的主要的游戏社区,并确保他们能够提供反馈,或者是轻松的批判。扩展反馈,以尽可能让更多的社区了解到你,为你的发展服务。你总会有玩家热爱你的游戏,他们会给你很大的启示(主要的,消极的或者是积极的),以及得到尽可能多的洞察力,以帮助发展扩大该游戏。
本文已收录于以下专栏:
相关文章推荐
今天的标题是不是有点霸气侧漏呢?
读者:“小编,你为什么每次都要起这么非主流的标题呢?不能愉快地玩耍么?”
小编:“那我问你,老子他为什么要写《道德经》咧?”
读者:“为什么咧?”
小编:“因为老子...
上一课我们学习的是《变量的世界之内存那档事》,相信我,上一课对于内存的初探绝对很有用。这一课我们一起来学习变量的声明。
经过上两章《变量的世界之内存那档事》和《变量的世界之变量声明》,今天我们来学习最后一章《变量的世界之显示变量内容》。
带你探索条形码世界的奥秘
二维码也就是QR码受所谓的移动互联网吵得也比较火,但是同学我奉劝你还是把一维的先搞懂吧。首先要说的就是印在商品上的条形码 就仅仅是一串竖条而已...
1----&app_main.cpp   (zygote进程)的入口,这个肯定是init进程来调用的)
  int main(int argc, const char* const argv[])
Kdump 是一种基于 kexec 的 Linux 内核崩溃捕获机制,将 kernel 崩溃前的内存镜像保存,程序员通过分析该文件找出 kernel 崩溃的原因,从而进行系统改进。本文首先介绍了 kd...
经过第三课《你的第一个程序》,我们已经知道怎么在屏幕上显示文字了。暂时我们也就只能做这么多了。而这是正常的,因为我们还没学习很重要的编程知识: 变量
图文引用来源:YouTube、The Verge、The Rift ArcadeRoberta Firstenberg 这位女士,长年以来都喜欢在外头兀自一人走走逛逛,然后自己也有一个小花园,不过一场...
他的最新文章
讲师:宋宝华
讲师:何宇健
您举报文章:
举报原因:
原文地址:
原因补充:
(最多只允许输入30个字)

我要回帖

更多关于 robocraft下载 的文章

随机推荐