here we go什么意思,little ones是啥意思

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Melissa Good - [Dar and Kerry 10] - Stormy Waters (epub)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
What Little Ones Are Reading: Tell Me Something Happy Before I Go To Sleep
posted: October 19,
Shares 0There are certain books that make perfect bedtime stories.
(Harcourt Brace & Company, 1998) is one of those books. Author and illustrator have crafted a deceptively simple story about an older brother helping his anxious little sister get to sleep. The text and pictures are full of homey comfort, genuine gratitude, and small wonders.
Little Willa cannot get to sleep for fear of having a bad dream. She calls out to her older brother, Willoughby, who suggests that she “think of something happy.” When Willa is unable to come up with anything happy on her own, Willoughby scoops her up and shows her all the happy things around them – Willa’s chicken slippers “…waiting, just waiting, for nobody’s feet but yours” and her toys “…dreaming, dreaming of tomorrow, and all the games you are going to play”, and even the night itself “…waiting, waiting for the morning, which is on its way around the world.”
As I recently wrote in my post , the bedtime routine at our house usually includes a few moments of pre-sleep jitters. Once the light is out, my daughter almost always whispers to me that she is scared. The message of this book resonated enough with her that she now will add, “Tell me something good, mama.” So, I do. I recount the wonderful things that we shared during the day – the caterpillar we rescued from the middle of a dirt road, the new winter coat we bought (on sale!), the visit from her grandparents. I look ahead to the next day, conjuring images of the chocolate-chip pancakes I’m going to make for breakfast, the walk we’re planning through the local state park, the mother-daughter dance party we’re going to have after dinner.
I am thankful that I stumbled upon this book at our local library. Not only has it become a bedtime favorite, but it has inspired this wonderful tradition of sharing gratitude for what we have and gentle anticipation for what is to come. Some might call it prayer, but at our house it’s just “saying good things.”
I am a work-in-progress mom, writer, blogger, small biz marketer, and someday novelist who is constantly amused by the fact...
Recent posts
Pingback: ()
Latest in Mom Stories
dd12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
yyyy <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value=" <option value="
I'm trying to conceive
Enter your email address
Most Popular
Our Bloggers
Lindsay blogs from her Home on the Range in the “fly-over” state of Kansas. Her...
Carolyn makes her home in the soggy Pacific Northwest with her husband, their two very...
Melissa Willets is a mom of 3 girls, ages 9, 6 and 4, as well...
Latest in Pregnancy
Latest in Parenting
Latest in Life
Latest in ProductsAccess denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3c9324-ua98).

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词here we go 的文章

随机推荐