She became a poor third in the finmedical examinationn.

These days Andrew has spent as much time as he the final exam. A.could prepare for B.could preparing for C.could prepared for D.prepared for 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
These days Andrew has spent as much time as he________the final exam. A.could prepare for& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.could preparing for C.could prepared for&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.prepared for
B as...as possible/one can/could意为“尽可能……”;spend time (in) doing sth.意为“花时间做某事”。
科目:高中英语
来源:学年浙江省高三12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
One day Marilla said, “Anne, your new teacher, MissStacy, spoke to me yesterday. She says you must study for the examinations forQueen’s College in two years’ time. Then if you do well, you can study atQueen’s in Charlottetown for a year, and after that you’ll be a teacher!”“That doesn’t matter, Anne. When Matthew and I adoptedyou three years ago, we decided to look after you as well as we could. Ofcourse we’ll pay for you to study.”So in the afternoons Anne and some of herfriends stayed late at school, and Miss Stacy helped them with the specialexamination work. Diana didn’t want to go to Queen’s, so she went home early,but Gilbert stayed. He and Anne still never spoke and everybody knew that theywere enemies, because they both wanted to be first in the examination.Secretly, Anne was sorry that she and Gilbert weren’t friends, but it was toolate now.For two years, Anne studied hard at school. Sheenjoyed learning, and Miss Stacy was pleased with her. But she didn’t study allthe time. In the evenings and at weekends she visited her friends, or walkedthrough the fields with Diana, or sat talking to Matthew.“Your Anne is a big girl now. She’s taller than you,”Rachel Lynde told Marilla one day.“You’re right, Rachel!” said Marilla in surprise.“And she’s a very good girl now, isn’t she? Shedoesn’t get into trouble these days. I’m sure she helps you a lot with thehousework, Marilla.”“Yes, I don’t know what I’d do without her,” saidMarilla, smiling.“And look at her! Those beautiful grey eyes, and thatred-brown hair! You know, Marilla, I thought you and Matthew made a mistakewhen you adopted her. But now I see I was wrong. You’ve looked after her verywell.”“Well, thank you, Rachel,” replied Marilla, pleased.That evening, when Matthew came into the kitchen, hesaw that his sister was crying.“What’s the matter?” he asked, surprised. “You haven’tcried since… well, I can’t remember when.”“It’s just… well, I was thinking about Anne,” saidMarilla. “I’ll…I’ll miss her when she goes away.”“When she goes to Queen’s, you mean? Yes, but she cancome home at weekends, on the train.”“I’ll still miss her,” said Marilla sadly.”In June the Avonlea boys and girls had to go toCharlottetown to take their examinations.“Oh, I do hope that I’ve done well,” Anne told Dianawhen she arrived back at Green Gables. “The examinations were very difficult.And I’ve got to wait for three weeks before I know! Three weeks! I’ll die!”Anne wanted to do better than Gilbert. But she alsowanted to do well for Matthew and Marilla. That was very important to her.Diana was the first to hear the news, she ran into thekitchen at Green Gables and shouted, “Look, Anne! It’s in Father’s newspaper!You’re first… with Gilbert… out of all the students on the island! Oh, howwonderful!” Anne took the paper with shaking hands, and saw her name, at thetop of the list of two hundred. She could not speak.“Well, now, I knew it,” said Matthew with a warmsmile.“You’ve done well, I must say, Anne,” said Marilla,who was secretly very pleased.For the next three weeks Anne and Marilla were verybusy. Anne needs new dresses to take to Charlottetown.1.Which of the following statements is true?A.To be ateacher was one of Annes’ dreams.B.Both Anne andDiana studied hard for the special examination.C.Matthew andMarilla were Anne’s parents.D.Anne wasadopted by Matthew and Marilla.2.Why are Anne and Gilbert enemies? Because_____________.A.they werecompetitors in school &&&&&&&&&& B.they didn’t like each otherC.it wasn’t mentioned in the passage &&&&&&& D.their parentswere enemies3.The paragraph “Oh Marilla! I’d love to be a teacher!But won’t it be very expensive?” should be put between___________.A.paragraph ③ and ④&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.paragraph ⑦ and ⑧C.paragraph ① and ②&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.paragraph ⑨ and ⑩4.What will be written in the following paragraph?A.Anne’s summer holiday.B.What willAnne talk about her college life with DianaC.How will MissStacy help Anne study.D.What willAnne do before attending college.5.From the passage, we can learn that _____________.A.Miss Stayliked Anne very muchB.when Annebecame a teacher, she would have lived in the family for six yearsC.Marilla criedbecause Anne would leave for everD.Rachel was ateacher of Anne’s&
来源:湖南省长沙市同升湖实验学校学年高一下学期期中考试试题(英语)
题型:填空题
第四部分:写作第一节: ( 共10小题,每小题1分,共10分 )读下面一篇文章,根据文中信息完成所给表格,每空不超过三个单词。People in the United States honor theirparents with two special days: Mother’s Day, on the second Sunday in May, andFather’s Day, on the third Sunday in June. These days are set aside to showlove and respect for parents. They raise their children and educate them to beresponsible citizens. They give love and care. These two days offer a chance tothink about the changing roles of mothers and fathers. More mothers now workoutside the home. More fathers must help with child-care.These two special days are celebrated inmany different ways. On Mother’s Day people wear carnations. A. red one standsfor a living mother. A. white one shows that the mother is dead. Many peopleattend religious services(宗教仪式)to honor parents. It is also a day when people whose parents aredead visit their graves. On these days, families get together at home and inrestaurants. They often have outdoor BBQs for Father’s Day. These are days offun and good feelings and memories.Another tradition is to give cards andgifts. Children make them in school. Many people make their own presents. Theseare valued more than the ones bought in stores. It is not the value of the giftthat is important, but it is “the thought that counts”. Greeting card stores,florists, candy makers, bakeries, telephones companies and other stores do alot of business during these holidays.71.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Types/ categories
●Mother’s Day ●72.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
73.&&&&&&&&&&
to show love and respect for parents.
Common points
offer a chance to think about74.&&&&&&&&&&&
75.&&&&&&&&&&
● wearing carnations on Mother’s Day. ●76.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to honor parents. ●77.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ●78.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& at home and in restaurant. ●79.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
80.&&&&&&&&&&
Giving cards and gifts to parents.
来源:湖南省学年度高一下学期期中考试试卷(英语)
题型:其他题
第四部分写作技能 (共两节,满分25分)第一节双向翻译(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)请根据上下文内容,将文中划线部分译成汉语或者英语61.Many facts suggest that children areoverweight and the situation is getting worse, according to the doctors. I feelthere are a number of reasons for this.Some people blame the fact that aresurrounded by shops selling unhealthy, fatty foods, such as fried chicken andice cream, at low prices. This has turned out a whole generation of grown-upswho seldom cook a meal for themselves.Many universities are providing morefinancial (财政上的)aid for their students. 62.If there were few of these restaurants, thenprobably children would buy less take-away food. There is another argument that blamesparents for allowing their children to become overweight. I agree with, becausegood eating habits begin early in life, long before children start to visitfast food shops.There is a third reason for this situation.Children these days take very little exercise. They do not walk to school. 63. 他们一回家就是坐在电视机前或电脑前玩电脑游戏。64.Not only is this an unhealthy pastime(消遣), it also gives them time to eat more unhealthy food. 65.他们所需要的是走出去并进行运动。 The above are the main reasons for this problem, and therefore wehave to encourage young people to be more active, as well as steering them awayfrom fast food shops and bad eating habits.61.___________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&62.___________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&63.___________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&64.___________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&65.___________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:广东省09-10学年高一下学期期末考试(英语)
题型:其他题
信息匹配:(共5小题,每题2分,满分10分) 下面是一篇应用文及其应用场合的信息,请阅读下列应用文和相关信息,并按照要求匹配信息。并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。选项中有一项是多余的。首先,请阅读下列广告语:A. “Just do it!” — This slogan (口号) speaks out to teens. Ittells them to do something, but only if they think it’s worth it. And if so, why notdo it wearing Nike?B. “Always Coca-Cola.” — Coke’s slogans change every few years,but this one has enjoyed a lasting popularity because it shows the brand’s spirit. It seems to say “Coke is th there are no other forms of drink.”C. “Share moments, share life.” — Thisslogan from Kodak connects photos and beauty. It asks people to remember thehappy moments in life by taking photos of them — using Kodak film of course!D. On hearing the slogan “Make yourselfheard”, you will know there is Ericsson product for you to call anyone.E. There are some public service advertisements(PSAs) that educate people about public service projects, such as Project Hope.Its slogan is “Project Hope — Schooling every child.”F. One toothpaste ad says “Bright-teeth fights bad breath!” The advertisers want you toread the word “fight” and think that the toothpastecures bad breath.请阅读以下购买者的信息,然后匹配购买者和他/她拟购买产品的广告语:Jack passed the entrance exam and wasadmitted to a famous university. These days, his father is looking for a mobilephone for him so as to keep in touch with each other closely.& Tom was a senior middle school student. Helikes sports very much and plays football every afternoon. But after class thisafternoon he has to buy a pair of shoes because his shoes have been worn out.There’s a party this evening — for Mary’s15th birthday. Her family are making preparations for it. Her brother’s job isto buy some drink.Joan doesn’t want to forget the past,especially the happy moments. Alice is afraid ofopening her mouth, because a bad smell will come out, which makes her feelembarrassed when talking with others. So she needs something which can removethe smell no matter how much it is.&&&& && &&&&&购买者&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&广告语&&&& 56. Jack&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.Just do it!&&&& 57. Tom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Always Coca-Cola.&&&& 58. Mary&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Share moments, share life.&&&& 59. Joan&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Make yourself heard.& &&&& 60. Alice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E.Project Hope — Schooling every child.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F.Bright-teeth fights bad breath!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
来源:全国通用2010年高考书面表达强化训练精华篇
题型:单项填空
&阅读下面这封中学生来信(摘自 China Daily 21 Century).Dear Editor:I am a new student at Haining Hongda Senior High School. My home is far from Haining, so I must live at school. This is thefirst time for me to get away from my parents. I feel very sad. When I lefthome, I couldn’t help tearing myself away from them. I do not want to be aloneat school, and I am a shy girl. I have been crying in bed at night these days. Iwant to stay at home forever. I miss my parents very much. Could you tell mewhat to do ?Your early reply is expected.RegardsAmy请根据以上内容,写一封回信应包括;1.鼓励Amy坚定求学信心,志存高远,四海为家。2.就Amy的目前状况,提两到三个建议。&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
擅长开发客户和进行客户维护工作,有强烈的责任心,敬业;具备较强的沟通能力,正真,诚信.
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
The Introduction of Single Best Answer Questions as a Test of Knowledge in the F.
下载积分:1909
内容提示:The Introduction of Single Best Answer Questions as a Test of Knowledge in the Final Examination for the Fellowship of the Royal
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 19:18:03|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 1909 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
The Introduction of Single Best Answer Questions a
关注微信公众号

我要回帖

更多关于 final third 牛津 的文章