Anyonei can make you happysmile.

我的图书馆
The Power of Smile
Besides music,smile perhaps is the most& beautiful language without borders between different people.In our childhood when we are babies,the first thing that we learn is to smile which is before"Mum and Dad".Smile has no difference among people,no mttter who you are and where you are from.When we have a problem,conflict or& misunderstanding, only smile can help us conmwhen we are facing with some difficulties, only smile can help us overcome.We will never forget the smile in the faces of the volunteers of the Olympic Games and Shanghai Expo which show our friendship, generosity and the warmness.And we will never forget the smile in the faces of the waiters in a restaurant,the door-boy at the hotel gate,the teacher in the class and the doctors in the hospital.All these smiles are so beautiful that we feel the world is so nice,and the relation between people is so amazing.You will certainly think that life is& sunny and attractive every day with a smile
Learn& to& smile
&&Everyone of us may& in trouble ,somebody choose sad or cry to face it .and& others try to smile to it.
&& Life is& compex,often happened& with difficulties and troubles,such as& examination& failed ,conflict with friends,and despries at our life.That common upon ,we& should choose to smile to troubles,Beause smile can give sunshine to others,it can give a& creat& impression upon& others,then,make a& good environment to get along with others.
&& Smile at life is a style to live,it important& to ourselves development,make us confident and& be a happier life.
Smile is an attitude to life. In our life, there may be something unpleasant. For example, or another time, you are misunderstood by your friends. These unpleasant things may make you feel bad. Then what will you do? Why not learn to smile? Smiling to yourself can bring back your confidence. Sometimes, the greate that’s to say, sometimes, you are beaten by yourself. We should also learn to smile to others. It will help us to get closer to others. So, smile is the most widely understood language
Learn To Smile
Smile, how warm the word is! It can make anyone happy. And this happiness is from the bottom of heart.
It’s not like enthusiastic laughter, but just warm, makes your heart warm.
Mother’s smile is like a spring wind, so gentle when you are sad, it can
when you fail, it can make you stand up when you give up, it can make you try your best again…
Smile, so easy, but also so useful.
So, let’s learn to smile. Everyone needs others’ smile. When we give others a smile, we will feel happy, too. And maybe next time, when you need a smile, the person who received your smile will give it to you.
Let’s learn to smile often, I believe it can even make the whole warm. Living with a smile, every day will be sunshine.
Smile is a kind of language.& When you meet somebody,smiling always means that you are a kind person. Nobody will hate to talk with a person with a smile on his face.& A saying goes, "Life is a mirror. If you smile to it, it will smile to you."I think keeping smiling in life shows you are an optimistic
person. We can make our life better if we often smile.
Before you do everything, smile first.
When you need some help, you should say: "Excuse me." At the same time,if you show your unhappy face, he will be unhappy too. How can you get the help while he has no pleasure7 So show your smile, and you will get his help.
In fact, smile is a difficult job. It seems very difficult for you to smile when you are sad. Don’t be afraid. Make up your mind to try once, only once, and you will find that you are much better in heart.
Smile is also a kind of language which cannot be heard by anyone, but persons always know its meaning. When you meet your friends in the morning, smile means "Good morning ! "When you fail, the friend’s smile means "Have another try !" So when you smile, although you don’t say any word, you can understand:each other.
Remember to smile, and happy life you’ll get, I think!
做事之前,先报以微笑吧。
例如当你需要帮助时,你应该说:“劳驾。”这时,如果你一脸的不高兴,对方也就会不高兴。你怎么可能在对方不高兴的时候得到他的帮助呢?所以请露出你的笑容,那你就能如愿以偿了。
实际上,微笑也不是一件简单容易的事。当你伤心的时候,你似乎就很难笑得起来。不要担心,下定决心来试一次,哪怕是仅仅一次,你就会发现心里面的感觉好多了。
微笑也是一种语言。虽然谁也听不到,但人人都知道它的意思。当早晨遇到朋友的时候,微笑意思是“早上好!”当你失败的时候,朋友的微笑意思就是“再试一次!”所以当你们微笑时,尽管什么都没有说,却都能相互理解。
记住给别人以微笑吧,我相信你一定会得到一个美好的人生!
Smile is an attitude to life.In our life,there maybe be something unpleasant.For example,or another time,you are misunderstood by your friends.These unpleasant things may make you feel bad.Then what will you do?Why not learn to smile?Smiling to yourself can bring back your confidence.Sometimes,the greatethat’s to say,sometimes,you are beaten by yourself.We should also learn to smile to others.It will help us to get closer to others.Smile is the most widely understood language.
摘要:飞机刚刚起飞,一位乘客向空姐要一杯水吃药。空姐告诉他等飞机起飞后10分钟就为他送来。30分钟后,客人要求服务的铃声响了,空姐慌了神,原来在忙碌中她忘了为客人送水,耽误了客人吃药。她马上给客人送去一杯水,但客人拒绝了。A passenger told an air hostess that he needed a cup of water to take his medicine when the plane just took off. She told him that she would bring him the water in ten minutes.Thirty minutes later, when the passenger’s ring for service sounded, the air hostess flew in a flurry. She was kept so busy that she forgot to deliver him the water. As a result, the passenger was held up to take his medicine. She hurried over to him with a cup of water, but he refused it.In the following hours on the flight, each time the stewardess passed be the passenger she would ask him with a smile whether he needed help or not. But the passenger never paid heed to her.When he was going to get off the plane, the passenger asked the stewardess to hand him the passengers’ booklet. She was very sad. She knew that he would write down sharp words, but with a smile she handed it to him.
Off the plane, she opened the booklet, and cracked a smile, for the passenger put it, “On the flight, you asked me whether I need help or not for twelve times in all. How can I refuse your twelve sincere smiles?”That’s right! Who can refuse your twelve sincere smiles from a person?&【中文译文】飞机刚刚起飞,一位乘客向空姐要一杯水吃药。空姐告诉他等飞机起飞后10分钟就为他送来。30分钟后,客人要求服务的铃声响了,空姐慌了神,原来在忙碌中她忘了为客人送水,耽误了客人吃药。她马上给客人送去一杯水,但客人拒绝了。在此后几小时的飞行中,空姐每次经过客人都要微笑着问客人需要什么服务,但客人从不理睬她。要下飞机了,客人叫空姐拿来留言簿,空姐很伤心,她知道客人要写下批评的话,但她仍微笑着把留言簿递给了客人。下了飞机,空姐打开留言簿,她笑了,因为客人写道:“在飞行中,你微笑着问我需不需要服务,一共有12次,我怎么能拒绝你12次真诚的微笑呢?”是啊,谁能拒绝别人12次真诚的微笑呢?The Power Of A Smile (微笑的力量)MMM | July 11, 2007 – 11:04 am | So many people underestimate the power and importance of a smile, that simple little facial expression characterized by an upward curving of the corners of the mouth. &A smile has many meanings: pleasure, friendliness, welcome, amusement, and it is part of a universal body language that doesn’t need any extra interpretation. &Plus a smile, with all its simplcity and beauty, can be a very important factor in many aspects of our lives: &- You fall in love with a new country you visit because its people greet you with a welcoming smi other countries you just don’t like even though they might have more history, nature, entertainment and whatnot because their people don’t seem so friendly or accepting. &- You feel like buying from a certain store when the vendor welcomes you in with a smile, sometimes even if you wouldn’t intially
and in other stores, even though they have exactly what you need or better, you decide to walk away because the vendor doesn’t look welcoming at all. &- You want to give a waiter a good tip when he serves you with a smile, even if the food tur on the other hand, sometimes you’ll have some of the best food ever, but you won’t feel like giving the waiter a tip, even if you do, because he was grumpy. &More and more examples from our everyday life show how much a simple smile can change everything. &Forever engraved in my mind will be the smiling faces of the people of Thailand, the friendly pizza delivery boy, the welcoming supermarket vendor, the nice cashier at the bank, …etc. &It is these smiles that keep me wanting to go back, and that keep us al looking at it from another view, if we break it down using business sense, a smile is one of the most effective means to generate sales and develop customer loyalty. &On top of all that, a smile is a very simple and easy thing to do, so it amazes why no one bothers to do it, it not only makes the person in front of you better, but it also makes you feel better as well, and I’m not making this up, it has been psychologically proven. &Personally, I’d like to see more smiling in the airports when I enter a new country, in companies, government agencies, restaurants, hotels, banks, and I think it is up to governments to campaign about this, and even make it obligatory in certain important places like airports, hospitals, hotels…etc. &Let’s all simply smile. &&The power of a smile&&Smile, and sometimes can be a life to retain power. "To retain the life of laughter," tells the story of a place in the true story of the war years, in the story, a huge smile to show her magic. War, a number of German soldiers found guilty of a terrible mistake had been closed to general, including one soldier in particular would like to go out alive, but this possibility is too remote. He was informed of his life in the death of the ultimatum had been issued - and three months would be shot, so he does not pin any hope on the survival of the. Two weeks later, he calmed down. He visited every day to face the smiling general, the generals began to ignore him, then, he has a little goodwill, and began to talk to him ... ... three months after the date on the blink of an eye later, shot By the time this is a very strange shot: General cite shot on the left hand, right hand to give back to the team that can be a continuation of the war. His turn, he closed his eyes, waiting for death to come, this time, his generals to see, he slowly raised his right hand ... ... This is the life-saving force, which is hard to imagine the magic! Every day to a general apology to smile, even from its own bottom line back to the original point of death, this not the great power of a smile? If we are able to smile in the face of every person and every thing, the success or failure of honor in the face with a smile, a smile in the face of all with a smile of genuine spiritual insights better life, it would be very happy and well-being. Jan-mouth, will be able to draw a beautiful arc, which is how simple things! However, we do every day to add a smile to my soul? Did not - did not test test, simply P job search is unsuccessful, to buy lottery tickets with the first prize was only a figure on the stomp beat their chests ... ... Strictly speaking, these trivial little too! But sometimes we do these things to worry all day, affecting many of the stem. Smile is a force used to be a smile, a smile used to the things people will not be led by the nose, facial expression is not just a smile or a state of mind, it should be a smile from the heart. The story of the soldiers that if only the blunt expression, that the general will be more than just a pleasing. So smile is a positive state of mind, you have a smile on other people, other people will also answer your smile. Smile is in the hearts of the Yi Shuguang, the hearts of bright, full of hope. Smile is embedded in the heart of love, the magic of love. In the face of your life with a smile! We find that the world is so beautiful.中文微笑的力量微笑,有时可以成为挽留生命的力量。& 《挽留生命的笑》讲述了一个发生在战争年代的真实故事,在这个故事中,微笑展现了她巨大的魔力。& 战争时期,一些德国兵因犯了极大的错误而被将军关了起来,其中有一名士兵特别想活着出去,但这种可能性太渺茫。他得知,他生命中的死亡通牒已下达了——还有三个月就会被枪毙,于是,他对生存不抱任何希望了。两个星期后,他平静了下来。他 每天都会对着来巡视的将军微笑,将军开始对他不理不睬,后来,对他有了一点好感,并开始和他交谈……三个月后的日子一眨眼就过去了,枪毙的时间到了,这是一种非常奇特的枪毙方式:将军举左手就枪毙,举右手就表示可以回到队伍继续打仗。轮到他了,他双眼紧闭,等待死亡的来临,可这时,将军看到是他,他缓缓地举起了右手……& 这就是挽救生命的力量,这就是难以想象的神奇!每天给将军一个致歉的微笑,居然能把自己从死亡的底线拉回原点,这难道不是微笑的巨大力量?& 如果我们都能微笑着面对每一个人、每一件事,微笑着面对成败荣辱,用微笑面对一切,用真正微笑的心灵感悟美好的生活,那将是无比快乐和幸福的。& 嘴角一扬,就能画出一道美丽的弧线,这是多么简单的事情!可是,我们真的能每天为心灵添上微笑吗?没有——考试没考好,干脆破罐破摔;求职不成功,便心情低落;买彩票与一等奖只差一个数字,就捶胸顿足……& 严格说来,这些琐事太微不足道了!但有时我们确实为这些事烦恼一整天,从而影响了许多该干的事情。& 微笑是一种力量,微笑是一种习惯,习惯于微笑的人不会被小事牵着鼻子走,微笑不仅仅是脸部的表情,还是心灵的状态,微笑应该是发自内心的。故事中的那名士兵如果真的只有生硬的表情,那么,将军一定会认为只是一种讨好而已。& 所以微笑是一种积极的心态,你对别人微笑,别人也同样会用微笑回答你。& 微笑是心中的一束光,心中有光,则充满希望。& 微笑是蕴藏在内心的爱,有魔力的爱。& 微笑着面对生活吧!我们会发现,这个世界是那样美好。&&&&&&&&&
Smile! We say this almost every time we snap a photo. What a wonderful word and what a wonderful action to take. Don't you wish we all had more smiles in our lives? Well let's celebrate that simple little facial motion with a page or two in our albums. Don't you love to see the smile of a loved one? Young or old, a smile lights the face and shows the inner beauty of the subject. Harness the power of that smile for just a second and immortalize it in a photo and then on a layout.
A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it. Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away. Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give. - Author Unknown
It takes a lot of work from the face to let out a smile, but just think what good smiling can bring to the most important muscle of the body... the heart. Author Unknown
TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢小站会根据您的关注,为您发现更多,
看到喜欢的小站就马上关注吧!
下一站,你会遇见谁的梦想?
需要唯美的英语句子 无语法错误
Every new day is another chance to change your life. 每一个新的一天都是一个改变你自己命运的机会。&&Don&t hurry say have no choice, perhaps, next intersection will meet hope. &&不要急着说别无选择,也许、下个路口就会遇见希望。&&It's always nice to have someone in your life that makes you smile even when they're not around.在生命中,有一个即使不在你身边,也能逗你笑的人,是一件幸福的事。&&Our path is harder,but it leads to a better place.Our road is longer,but we travel together.这条路虽艰辛,但却是通往理想的正途,这条路虽漫长,好在你我并肩前行。&&When the going gets tough, the tough get going.艰难之路,唯勇者行。&&It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life cause that's gonna happen. All it matters is how you gonna get up. 在生活中你如何被打倒不重要,重要的是你如何站起来。&&Don't waste your time looking back on what you've lost. Move on, for life is not meant to be traveled backwards&&别把时间浪费在回首你已经失去的东西上,向前看吧,因为时光本就不会倒流。&&No matter how serious life gets, you still gotta have that one person you can be completely stupid with.无论生活多么严肃,你仍然需要找到一个可以让你彻底傻乎乎的人。&&If you smile when one is around, you really mean it. 如果你独自一人笑了,那是真心的笑。&&Andy Rooney&The sad thing is, the one who used to make me smile is the one making me cry!难过的是曾逗你笑的人如今却惹你哭。&&The moment you think about giving up,think of the reason why you held on so long. 每当你想放弃的时候,想一想是什么支撑着你一路坚持。&&Life is a palette, you put colors on it.生活是调色板,每个人自己在上面加上颜色。&&He who is the most slow in making a promise is the most faithful in the performance of it.最难给你许诺的人, 在履行的时候最忠诚。&&All is riddle,and the key to a riddle... is another riddle.&&Emerson 所有的事物都是谜团,而解开一个谜的钥匙&&是另一个谜。&&Don&t hurry say have no choice, perhaps, next intersection will meet hope. 不要急着说别无选择,也许、下个路口就会遇见希望。&&Do not let words affect you. Do not let other people stop you from doing what makes you happy. Follow your dreams , follow your feeling ! 不要受他人之言的负面影响。不要因他人而断了做快乐事。紧跟你的梦想,追随你的感觉!&&Was said that 1000 I loved you, so long as but bid good-bye may finish. This is a love.即是说一千遍我爱你,但只要一句分手就可以结束。这就是爱情。&&&Everybody has to experience love when they are young.There are love and joy,but never eternity. 每个人的青春,终逃不过一场爱情。在这里,有爱,有情,有喜,有乐,却单单没有永恒。&&Loving sb,it is for the feeling that you have never had before rather than the needs he satisfies you.爱上某人,不是因为他给了你需要的东西,而是因为他给了你从未有过的感觉。&&Everyday is a gift, that&s why they call it the present. 每一天都是一件礼物,这就是为什么我们叫它present。&&How to be happy,stop comparing yourself to others.&&幸福很简单,不要跟别人比较就好了。&&Take every chance, drop every fear. 抓住每一个机会,放下每一丝恐惧。&&That\'s the worst part.Liking someone so much and knowing he\'ll never feel the same way. 世界上最悲哀的事情是,你深深的恋上一个人,但心里却清楚得很,他不可能给你同样的回应&&&&&Almost everyone is waiting for something. so we are looking forward to time&s flying quickly so that the day we are longing for can come soon. Time flies away without anything left in this way. 我们常常期盼时间过得快一点,让我们指望的那一天到来,时间就这样不明不白地流走了。&&If you want a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. 如果你想过得快乐,把生活跟目标联系在一起,而不是跟某个人或某些事。&&An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but sometime for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding. 一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。&&&When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart. 当两个人是天生一对,没有太长的时间,没有太远的距离,也没有人能分开他们。&&&We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us. 我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。&&&If you look for it, love actually is all around. 如果你用心寻找,会发现爱其实无处不在。&&Be thankful for what you have. You have no idea how many people would love to have what you've got.好好珍惜你拥有的一切吧,因为你所拥有的正是许多人向往的。&&Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose. 试着放下所有你害怕失去的东西。&&&If you could rewind your time, would you change your life? 如果时间可以倒流,你会重新选择你的生活么?&&Like stunned, heart must have another pure world. 喜欢发呆的人,心里一定有另一个纯净的世界。&&Stop to have a rest,do not forget others still in the running. 停下来休息的时候,不要忘记别人还在奔跑&&&&Life is not perfect, i start again, others do not forgive you, you Do not use a mistake to cover up another error.人生没有十全十美,如果你发现错了;重新再来,别人不原谅你,你可以自己原谅自己;千万不要用一个错误去掩盖另一个错误。&&Love is a dream,but some people are always overslept.爱情是场梦,可有些人却总睡过了头&&&Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen every day. 永远别放弃任何人,因为奇迹每天都在发生。&&The most wonderful thing is not rainy day but the eaves we stayed together. You'll never have to go through anything alone, because you have me now. 最美的不是下雨天,而是与你一起躲过的屋檐。你再也不必独自经历风雨, 因为,你现在有我。&
求几句唯美英文句子,最好原创
I have many recollections am about you, but you biased thought that you are the passer-by armor.我有很多回忆是关于你的,可是你偏执的认为你不过是个路人甲。&&Live as though you intend to live forever, and work as though your strength were limitless. 要这样生活,仿佛你生命永恒;要这样工作,仿佛你精力无穷。&Wherever we are going,as long as we are together.无所谓能到哪里,但是要在一起。&&Memories will always hit me a slap, pointing to the old wounds would not let me forget。回忆总是会打我一巴掌,指着旧伤不准我遗忘。。。&&One half of knowing what you want is knowing what you must give up before you get it。--Sidney Howard。 如果你了解得到什么需要放弃什么,那你就已经了解你想要得到的东西一半的样子。&&The best relationships usually begin unexpectedly.缘分,总是不期而遇。&&We have so many needs in our life, but at the end of the day, all we need is...to be needed. 人生中,我们总是有那么多的渴求和需求。然而归根结底,我们最渴求的,不过是被别人需求。&&Don&t cry cause it is over, smile,cause it happened.不要因为结束而哭泣.微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。&&Sometimes you need patience in order to find true happiness. It won&t come fast and it won&t come easy, but it will be worth it. 很多时候,为了求得真正的幸福,我们需要保持耐心。因为真正的幸福不会很快到来,也不会轻易到来,但它值得等待。&&The shortest way to do many things is to do only one thing at a time. 要想多做事情,最简单的办法是一次只做一件事。&&let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.让我们总是微笑相见,因为微笑就是爱的开端。&&Don't run through life so fast that you forget not only where you've been, but also where you are going. 不要匆忙地走过你的一生,以至于忘了自己到过哪里,要往哪里去。&&宁可不聪明,不能不明理;宁可没有钱,不能没慈悲;宁可没有名气,不可没有从容。One would rather be un-intelligent than be unreasonable.One would rather be poor than to be non-compassionate.One would rather be famous than to be leisure.&&The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment. 生活的目的在于享受每个当下。&Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.忍耐是痛苦的,但它的果实是甜蜜的。&&Sometimes I think life is one big test and I&m in the wrong classroom.有时候我觉得人生是一场大考,而我却进错了教室。&&【每日谚语】Constant dripping wears away a stone. &&水滴石穿,绳锯木断&&&I live in a world of fantasy, so keep your reality away from me.-我的世界还充满了幻想,So,别让你的现实靠近我!&&When someone else's happiness is your happiness, that is love. 当另一个人的幸福成了你的幸福,这就是爱了。&&&No to yet the past can never be back. 没有留不下的城市,只有回不去的过往。&&Sometimes life presents us situations that we cannot change, we must just face them and accept things the way they are. 有时候生活会给我们一些无法改变的难题,我们只能选择面对和接受这一切。&&Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.对的那条路,往往不是最好走的。&&When you have determined to be a happy person, first you must be strong.&&当你决定了从此要做一个快乐的人, 你也知道了自己首先要做的是一个坚强的人。&&The best time to learn how to fly is when someone lets you down. 有人将你从高处推下的时候恰恰是你展翅高飞的最佳时机。&&Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears, to make room for a heart full of smiles.有时候我们不得不流完所有的眼泪,才能腾出地方给一颗充满微笑的心。&&I hope one day you find someone who makes flowers grow in even the saddest parts of you. 我希望有一天,你会找到一个人,让你即使在心底最悲伤的角落,也能开出花来。&&When meeting the right person, each other can - you are the most beautiful in the world. 当遇到合适的人,彼此可以,你是我看过的最美好的世界。&&The old dreams w they didn't work out, but I'm glad I had them. 旧梦很美,虽未能实现,但我很欣慰它们曾萦绕心田。&&The most important thing in life is not how long you will live,but whom you are living with. 人生不问长短,但求白首同心之人。&&Life likes a play, but no rehearsals, also do not have the replay, play has come to an end, the more can't go back to see. 人生就像一出戏,可惜没有彩排,也没有重播,演到了尽头的时候,更不能去回看。&&Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.----William Shakespeare 爱所有人,信任少数人,不负任何人。---莎士比亚&&Memory is a wonderful thing if you don't have to deal with the past。 回忆是非常美好的事,只要你能让过去的都过去。&&Sometimes we make mistakes because we cave into our emotions instead of using our intelligence.有时候,我们做错事,是因为该用脑子的时候却用了感情。&&Precious things are very few in this world. that is the reason there is just one you.在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。&&we cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。&&The world is so big, and life is so short. We need to do as much as possible to live our lives the way we want to. 世界太大,生命这样短,要把它过得尽量像自己想要的那个样子。&&The soul cannot live without love.灵魂不能没有爱而存在。&&&A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. 接吻是自然界设计的一项巧妙的&诡计&,当言语变得多余时,它被用来阻止对方继续发言。&&Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出。&&Penitence is something that enervates our spirit, causing a greater loss than the loss itself and making a bigger mistake than the mistake itself. So never regret. 后悔是一种耗费精神的情绪。后悔是比损失更大的损失,比错误更大的错误。所以不要后悔。&&Just because we are not perfect, we need each other.正因为我们都不完美,我们才会彼此需要。&&Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile.用你的微笑去改变世界,而不是让这个世界改变了你的笑容。&&Don't give up, just keep putting one foot in front of the other, keep your eyes open to opportunities and you'll get where you want. 别放弃,一步一步走下去,别让机会从眼前溜走,最终你会到达你想去的地方。&
收集最美的英语句子越多越好,要写得美的
Love is never having to change who you really are. 爱,从不需要你去改变自己。&&eath comes to all, but great achievements raise a monument which shall endure until the sun grows old.死亡无人能免,但非凡的成就会树起一座纪念碑,它将一直立到太阳冷却之时。&&Why should a lifetime to forget someone, because you do not try to forget, but always remember, in looking forward, in the dream. 忘记一个人为什么要一辈子,因为你根本没有试着去忘记,而是一直在怀念,在期待,在做梦。&&Destiny determines who comes into our lives but it&s the heart that decides who stays inside. 命运决定谁会进入我们的生活,内心决定我们与谁并肩。&&I just wanna ask,&Will you still be there if I come back?&我只想问你,若我回头,你还在不在?&&You accompany me calmly in the roof to look that the world goes off slowly.   你陪我静静在屋顶,看世界慢慢睡去。&&Learn to be yourself and drop what don't belong to you elegantly.&& 学着做你自己,并优雅地放手所有不属于你的东西。&&If one knows what he lives for,he can bear all kinds of life.一个人知道为什么而活,就可以忍受任何一种生活。&You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. 你只能活一次,但如果活得好,一次也就够了。-- Mae West&&I want to be a very powerful person whose existence can make a little difference to this world. 我要做个非常强大的人,让世界因我而有所不同。&&They say all good things come to an end, but we seem to forget that all bad things do too.人们总是说好运气会有花光的一天,可是,人们似乎忘记了,坏事也一样。&&&I want to be his favorite hello and his hardest goodbye. 我要成为他最心动的相遇,最不舍的离别。&&Everbody will make mistakes, that&s why they put erasers on the end of pencils. ?? 每个人都会犯错,这就是为什么把橡皮擦安在铅笔后面的原因。&&It&s the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness,not the death and darkness themselves.大家对于未来与死亡的恐惧并不是它们的本身,而是对于它们的未知。&&&Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times. - Albus Dumbledore&&即使在最黑暗的日子里,也能寻到幸福。&&&All great and honorable actions are accompanied with great difficulties. 所有伟大及崇高的行动都伴随着极大的困难。&&&All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers. 一直以来,成就大事的人都是大梦想家。&&&The greatest test of courage is to bear defeat without losing heart. 勇气的最大考验是承受失败却不失去信心。&&The fastest pace is not cross over, the slowest pace is not small, but wander. 最快的脚步不是跨越,而是继续;最慢的步伐不是小步,而是徘徊。&&I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.你是我晚上睡觉前最想聊天的人,我爱这种感觉。&&&The broader than the sea, the most beautiful is not the future, today. 最宽广的不是大海,是人心;最美好的不是未来,是今天。&&Tears are the summer showers to the soul.泪水,是浇灌心灵的夏日阵雨。&&The value of life lies not in the length of days, but in the use we make of them. -Montaigne &--生命的价值不在于能活多少天,而在于我们如何使用这些日子。-蒙田&&We become the most familiar strangers. 我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。&&Best case scenario: I I I smile because I&m happy not because I have to. 最好的情景:爱自己;享受生活;发自内心的微笑。&&To remember, to let go, and to move on. 铭记,释怀,然后继续前行!《LOST》&&It's not about how much you need to be happy. It's about how to be happy with how much you have&&快乐并不在于你需要拥有多少东西,而在于无论拥有什么,都能找到快乐。&&Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands,but let it go,and you learn at once how big and precious it is. 你把幸福捧在手里,看似微不足道,一旦放手,你便立刻感觉到他的重要与珍贵。&&Everyone knows about principles of life. But it is hard to control blue mood.大道理人人都懂,小情绪却是难以自控。morning...&&One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.&& 早上一个积极的小想法,可以改变你的一整天。&&&Have the person love,I will try to do a lovely man.The sun is bright, the wind and rain,do his own dream run,go his own way. 有没有人爱,我也要努力做一个可爱的人。不埋怨谁,不嘲笑谁,也不羡慕谁,阳光下灿烂,风雨中奔跑,做自己的梦,走自己的路 。&&Give everything a shot. You never know what (or who) is going to change your life&&任何事情都应该去尝试一下,因为你无法知道,什么样的事或者什么样的人将会改变你的一生。&&It sucks when you know that you need to let go but you can&t ,because you&re still waiting for the impossible to happen. 你明明知道你需要放手却放不下,因为你还是在等待不可能的发生,这种感觉真的很难受。&&&Whether or not you believe in fairytales, every girl deserves to be treated like a princess. 不管你相不相信童话,每个女孩都应该像公主一样被对待!&&&No matter what you're going through, it's always better if you have people to share it with. 无论你正在经历着什么,有人和你分享总是好的。&&I'll think of you every step of the way.我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。
谁有一些英文优美的句子呀 写一句唯美的英文句子
A girl matures as she falls in love, whereas a boy matures as he loses someone.女孩因为爱上一个人而长大,男孩会因为失去一个人而长大。&&It'd be better we don't meet again because of the skillful acting.即使再见面,成熟地表演,不如不见。&&Life has no drafts,once written, there won't have another one.人生没有草稿,写完今天的这张就不可能再有同样的另一张。&&The worst thing a girl can do: Give the guy who just broke her heart another chance. 女孩们最傻的就是,再给机会给那些刚伤害过自己的人。&&People ccry not because love ends, but because still continues,Even if it's over. 人们伤心,不是因为爱情结束了,而是因为当一切都结束了,爱还在。&&May be,Love is only a chapter in a guy's life. But to a girl, it's the whole book.或许,爱情只是男人生命的一个章节。但是对于女人,却是整整一本书。&&We reached the moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors. 我们可以往返月球,但却难以迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍。&&&When i see you smile, I fall into your eyes.当我看到你的微笑,我陷入你双眸的温柔。&&When someone sees you at your worst and still thinks you look your best. That is someone worth keeping. 值得你留驻的人是&&即使看到了你最糟糕的一面,依然认为你很美的的人&&Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.世上本无事,庸人自扰之。&&But sometimes it feels like,no matter how much success I have,it's not gonna matter until I find the right guy. 有时候我会觉得,如果没找到命中注定的那个人,不管有多成功都没意义 。&&If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. 如果一切尽在掌控之中,说明你迈的步子还不够大。&&I love you, looks like you not to love my same firmness.我爱你,就像你不爱我一样的坚决。&&Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes.幸福是一件礼物,得到它的秘诀是不怀期待,只在它来的时候尽情享受。&&Sometimes you can't see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others.有时候,透过别人的眼睛才能完全看清自己。&&Things happen, and what's done is done. We leave what's not worth fighting for behind and we move on with our lives. 有些事发生了就是发生了,放下那些不值得我们为之努力的事,继续我们的生活。&&As we grow older, it becomes difficult to just believe. It's not that we don't want to, but too much has happened that we just can't. 当我们长大后,信任变得很难。不是我们不想相信,而是太多事发生以后,我们无法相信。&&Strength does not lie in what you have. It lies in what you can give.能力不在于你拥有什么,而在于你能给予什么。&&I will go out of this world the same way I came in, alone and with nothing. 我孤独地来,孤独地去,生不带来,死不带去。&&《返老还童》&&We never really grow up. We only learn how to act in public. 我们从未真正长大,我们只是在别人面前学会了假装。&&Anything unattempted remains impossible&&不去尝试,就什么也不可能&&No matter how complicated your life is, you have to maintain your elegance&&不管生活多么不容易,你都要守住自己的那一份优雅。&&Life long, some road only stick to it, to see it the most beautiful real.&&人生路漫长,有些路只有坚持走下去,才能看到它最真实的美丽。&&Sometimes you have to stop thinking too much and just go where your heart takes you. 有时候,我们不要想太多,顺着自己的心意就好了。&&I don't understand our relationship. Sometimes we're friends, sometimes more than friends and sometimes I'm just a stranger to you.我不太懂我们的关系,有时候我们是朋友,有时候会越过朋友的关系,而有时候我对你来说,只是一个陌生人。&&Actually I wanted to say on that day,&Shall we never get apart,OK?&其实,那天我想说的是,&我们永远不要分开了好不好?&&&A friend who betray you in the end, is never your friend from the beginning&&最终背叛你的朋友,其实一开始就不是你的朋友。&&&Life is like a book. Every day is a new page, every month is a new chapter, and every year is a new series.生命就像一本书,每一天都是新的一页,每个月都是新的一章,而每一年都是新的一系列。&&Before finding the right people, the only need to do is to make yourself good enough. ------ 在找到合适的人之前,唯一需要做的,就是让自己足够的优秀。&&&You can't have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time. 如果你老想着昨天,就无法拥有一个更好的明天。&&Time than people, it is fragile, it could not come back to disappoint. 时光不比人,它脆弱,它禁不起来来回回的辜负。&&You don`t know how long I`ve waited for you. I`d rather die than stay away from you你不知道,等了你有多久。所以,宁可死别,绝不生离。&&《Twilight 暮光之城&Machines never come with extra parts. So I figured If the entire world was one big machine, I couldn't be an extra part. I had to be here for some reason. 如果世界是部机器,我就不会是备用零件,我的出现一定有理由。&&Hugo&&Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. 你永远不能战胜一个纯傻冒,因为他会把你的智商拉到跟他一个水平,然后用丰富的经验打败你。&&It takes a life time to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love.找到对的人也许要花一生的时间,但爱上一个人却往往在一瞬间。&&I think everybody's weird.We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.我觉得人都有怪诞的一面。我们都要张扬个性,而不是因它而感到羞耻。&&If you hate me, I don't really care. I don't live to please you. -----如果你讨厌我,我一点也不介意,我活着不是为了取悦你。&&Evaluating your past is the best learning you can do. There's no better lesson than failures you did in the past. &&最好的学习是对过去的反思,最好的教训是你曾经历过的失败。&&A life without a map, we are all the way walk all the way to live up to, hope all the way, all the way to find the answer. ------人生没有地图,我们一路走一路被辜负,一路点燃希望,一路寻找答案。&&Life isn't always beautiful, but the struggles make you stronger, the changes make you wiser. 生活不一定是一直美好的,但是那些挣扎可以让你变得更坚强,那些改变可以让你变得更有智慧。&&&No one is in charge of your happiness, except you. &&没人能决定你的幸福,除了你自己。&&The human mind is like an umbrella -- it functions best when open. -- W. Groppise 人的思想像一把伞,打开来才有用.&&【吃货口语】What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么?| I'd like a bowl of tomato soup, please. 请给我要一碗西红柿汤。| The waiter seems to be in a hurry to take our order. 服务员似乎急着要我们点菜。| Which would you rather have, steak or fish? 你想吃哪个菜,牛排还是鱼?
唯美伤感的句子,中文英文都要
Life's like rollercoaster, you're up you're down. Which means, however bad or good a situation is, it'll change.生活就像坐过山车,有高峰,也有低谷,这意味着,无论眼下是好是坏,都只是暂时的。&&It is not enough to be industrious, so are the ants. What are you industrious for~光勤劳是不够的,蚂蚁也是勤劳的。要看你为什么而勤劳。&&If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you're old. 如果不学会在困难面前微笑,等到老了就怎么都笑不出来了&&所有的事情都变成困难了。&&&The sign of maturity is not when you start speaking big things, but, actually it is, when you start understanding small things.成熟的标志不是会说大道理;而是你开始去理解身边的小事情。&&&The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.生活中最大的幸福是坚信有人爱。&&T beauty , no pencil.&& William Shakespeare 真理不需色彩,美丽不需涂饰。&&W&莎士比亚&&The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment. 生活的目的在于享受每个当下。&&&Your life path is not depend on your destiny, it is depend on your choice. 人生与命运无关,与自己的选择有关。&&Need not be anyone understood, more don&t like anyone to explain themselves.不需要被任何人理解,更不想跟任何人解释自己。&&Stop worrying so much. Worry will not strip tomorrow of its burdens, it will strip today of its joy. 不要杞人忧天。烦恼并不会减少明天的负担,却会失去今天的快乐。&&Let yourself fall in love, break free, and set your sights high.让自己去爱,挣脱束缚,让目光高远。&&It's not where you are today that counts. It's where you are headed. &&现在的你的位置并不重要,重要的是你前进的方向。&&You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. 当坚强成为你唯一的选择,你才知道自己可以有多坚强。&&Darry Ring(DR真爱戒指),世界上最昂贵的戒指,昂贵的不是价格,而是真爱一生的承诺。女士即使开出天价也无法自己购买,只能等待真心人的出现。每一枚Darry Ring都需要男士凭借身份证购买,一生仅能购买一枚,寓意"一生唯一真爱"。每一枚Darry Ring都蕴含着男士对爱情最珍贵的承诺!&&&Explained so much, but it&s like I am blaming that you don&t understand. 解释得太多就像我在怪你不懂我。&&The real world doesn't reward perfectionists, it rewards people who get things done.世界不会嘉奖完美主义者,却会回报那些努力做事的人。&&&It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. 前进缓慢没关系,只要你别停下脚步&&They always say time changes everything, but you actually have to change it yourself. 人们总说时间会改变一切,但事实上,你必须自己去改变一切。&&We are not always smiling because of happiness ,but we must be feel happy because of smiled. 我们并不总是因为幸福才笑,但一定会因为笑了才感动幸福。&&Sometimes there are no explanations and all you have to do is follow your heart and hope you made the right decision 。有的时候,很多事情根本无法解释清楚,你要做的就是跟随你的内心,并祈祷自己做出的选择是正确的。&&I used to give you the trust that I closed my eyes and muffled my ears to only listen to you. Even the whole world said you were wrong, I would trust you were right if you said so.我曾给过你闭上眼睛捂起耳朵的信任,就算全世界都说你有错,只要你否认,我就相信。&Some good friends become distant insensibly,even you do not know why.有些好朋友,真的是不知不觉就疏远了,你连原因都不知道是什么。&&Some people will have to learn how to appreciate you by losing you.总有些人在失去你以后才会懂得你的好。&&I just want to be free in my world. 我只想在我的世界里,自由自在。&&Even if you get no applause, you should accept a curtain call gracefully and appreciate your own efforts. 即使没有人为你鼓掌,也要优雅地谢幕,感谢自己的认真付出&&If you look at what you do not have in life, you don&t have anything. If you look at what you have in life, you have everything.如果你看到你生活中没有的东西,你就一无所有;如果你看到你生活中拥有的东西,你就拥有一切。&&【暴强谐音,秒杀英语单词】pregnant 怀孕 && 扑来个男的;ambulance 救护车 && 俺不能死;ponderous 肥胖的 && 胖的要死;pest害虫 && 拍死它;ambition雄心 && 俺必胜;agony痛苦 && 爱过你;bale灾祸 && 背噢;admire羡慕 && 额的妈呀......&&&In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different. 想要无可取代,就必须时刻与众不同。&&We are all a little weird and life&s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours,we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. 我们都有点怪,生活也有点怪。当发现某人的怪与我们的兼容,于是联合成共同的怪,并称之为爱。&&Learn to make yourself happy.You always control your own happiness,don't ever depend on others because they might suddenly leave you. 学着让自己快乐,幸福由自己掌控,不要依赖他人,因为,人们可能会突然之间离开。&&&When you think your life sucks, just think to yourself about how many people have it worse.如果你觉得自己的生活不如人意,想想世界上有多少人过得比你更悲惨吧!&&Some troubles are imaginary, but the suffering they cause is real.有些烦恼是我们凭空虚构的,而我们却把它当成真实去承受。&&Friendship can
Instead, it needs the most thoroughly of no interest concept. 友谊永远不能成为一种交易;相反,它需求最彻底的无利害观念。&
少见的唯美英语句子,带翻译
Take risks. I you will be happy. I you will be wise.冒险一试是值得的。如果赢了,你会得到快乐;如果输了,你会得到智慧。&&It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.坚强之人救赎自己,伟大之人拯救他人 。&&Not everything is meant to be. But everything is worth a try.不是每件事都注定会成功,但是每件事都值得一试。&Seeing your adorable smile is the absolute best part of my day. 看见你可爱的笑容绝对是我一天中最美好的事。&&If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything如果你等到每件事都确定是对的才去做,那你也许永远都成不了什么事。&&&Leave all your unhappiness to yesterday, give all your hopes to tomorrow, and do all your hard work today.把所有的不快给昨天,把所有的希望给明天,把所有的努力给今天。&&Don't lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring. 别失去希望,你永远不会知道明天会有怎样的惊喜。&&&Don't compare your life with others, you have no idea what their journey is all about.不要与别人比较,因为你不知道别人是怎么一路走过来的。&&The only people you need in life are the ones that need you in theirs.生命中你唯一需要的人,是那些他们也同样那么需要你的人。&&Me&you: meet-fall in love-get married-travel the world-have kids-grow old. 我和你:相遇,恋爱,结婚,环游世界,生儿育女,一起老去。&&&If a man empties his purse into his head , no man can take it away from him , an investment in knowledge always pays the best interest . 倾其所有追求知识,没有人能夺走它;向知识投资,收益最佳。&&&I fall in love with you at this age,it's only because you wore a shirt I like on that sunny day.在这个年纪爱你,不因为你有车有房,只是那天阳光很好,你穿了一件我爱的衬衫。&&Love is strange,because sometimes it becomes reason to love life and sometimes it become reason to leave life. 爱情是奇怪的东西,有时候它是你活着的理由,有时候它也是你不想活的理由。&&Don't judge someone's past, when you haven't walked their journey!&&如果你没有经历过别人所经历的事情,就不要去评判一个人的过去!&&Love isn't about how to find out the similarities, it's about how to respect the differences.&&爱情不是寻找共同点,而是学会尊重不同点。&&They're both convinced that a sudden passion joined them. Such certainty is beautiful, but uncertainty is more beautiful still. -Wislawa Szymborska, Love at First Sight 他们彼此深信,是瞬间迸发的热情让他们相遇。这样的确定是美丽的,但变幻无常更为美丽。辛波丝卡《一见钟情》&&I walk slowly, but I never walk backward&&我走的很慢,但我从不后退!&&Never get stuck with the thing that ruins your day. Stay for life is too short to be wasted on crap. &&不要让不好的事情毁了你这一天,乐观一点,开心一点,生命如此短暂,别浪费时间在不值一提的事情上。&&To forgive is not to forget, nor remit, to be lonely is not because you have no friends, but no one is living in your heart. &&宽恕、原谅并不代表忘记,也不代表赦免,而是放自己一条生路。孤单不是有没有朋友,而是有没有人住在你心里。&&Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.Don&t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to&&不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。&&&Treasure this day and treasure yourself because neither will ever happen again.珍惜时光,珍惜你自己,因为他们都不能重来。&Behind every girl's favorite song, there is an untold story. 每个女孩最喜欢的歌背后,都有一个没讲述的故事。&&I love you to the moon and back.我爱你,从这里到月亮,然后再回来这么久。&&There are thousands of ways if you wish and tons of reasons if you refuse.倘若心中愿意,道路千千条。倘若心中不愿意,理由万万个。&&&Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. -- A. Einstein.不要为成功而努力,要为做一个有价值的人而努力。 -- 爱因斯坦&&Time will bring a surprise, if you believe. 时间会带来惊喜,如果你相信的话。&&Luck is preparation meeting opportunity所谓的运气,就是准备遇到了机会。&For a long time, she tossed and turned, unable to sleep, wondering if maybe, just maybe, he was awake and thinking of her too.很长一段时间里,她辗转反侧,无法入睡,总是想着,也许,只是也许,他是不是也醒着在想着他。&&Trying to forget someone that you once loved is just like trying to remember someone that you have never met.想忘掉一个你曾爱的人,就像试图去想起一个你从未见过的人。&&Eyes are not supposed to cry for those who hurt you,but to look for the right one for you. 眼睛,不应该用来为伤害你的人哭泣,而应该用来寻找那个正确的人。&&In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different。要做到不可替代,就要与众不同。&&Say not all that you know, believe not all that you hear.你所知道的不要全说,你所听到的不要全信。&&&Both happiness and sadness in our life would fade away with time.生命中无论快乐还是悲伤,终将随时光一起逝去。&&Do not keep anything for a special occasion, because every day that you live is a special occasion. 别为某个所谓的特别时刻而有所保留,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别。&&The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive. 生命中最美好的事物都是免费的,次美好的事物都很贵。&&&The thing that is important is the thing that is not seen. 真正重要的事往往不是显而易见的。&&Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it.你的心是自由的,要有勇气追随它。&&What others think is not important . How you feel about yourself is all that matters. 别人怎么想并不重要,你怎么看自己才是关键。&&Almost every major accomplishment in a person's life starts with the decision to try again and again & to get up after every failed attempt and give it another shot.人的一生中,几乎每个重大的成就都是无数次尝试后达到的&&跌倒后站起来,再次尝试。&&Forgive yourself for your faults and your hurts and move on. 原谅自己的错和伤,往前走。&No to yet the past can never be back. 没有留不下的城市,只有回不去的过往。&&Dream, just like never blossom flower, wither away, in full bloom。&&&&梦想,就像未曾绽放的花朵,要么枯萎、要么怒放。&&The worst feeling isn&t being lonely, it&s knowing that you will not be remembered by the person you&ll never forget.最糟糕的并不是孤单,而是知道你永远忘不掉的人却记不住你。
有没有伤感唯美的英文语句 一句很美的英语句子翻译
You can only live brilliantly if you know how to love yourself. 懂得自爱,才能活得精彩。&&Sometimes what you want isn't always what you get,but in the end what you get is so much better than what you wanted.很多时候,你得不到你想要的,但最终,你拥有的一定比当初渴望的要好得多。&&Nobody really cares if you&re miserable, so you might as well be happy. &&没有人真的在意你是不是难过,所以还是快乐一点吧。&&As struggled to adapt to the cold world, regardless of temperature or people. 一直在努力适应这个世界的寒冷,不管是温度还是人心。&&Happiness doesn't depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude. 幸福不是取决于外界环境,它由我们的心态来决定。 &&戴尔卡耐基(Dale Carnegie)&&If you love someone, you will know everything about h if you don't love someone, you will forget everything even if she told you everything. ------ 如果你爱一个人,你会了解她的一切,而不需要问她;如果你不爱一个人,即使她告诉你她的一切,你也还是会忘记的。&&Every little kindness you show me would shake my determination.你对我的一点点好,都会动摇我的决心。&&Every careless and inattentive person has his past being careful and attentive for someone.哪个没心没肺的人,没有一段为某人掏心掏肺的曾经。&&Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you. 人生苦短,你没有时间去浪费在那些阻碍你获得幸福的人身上。&&If you want something, don't wish for it. Life is too short to wait. 你若想要得到,就别只是期望。人生短暂,经不起等待。&&I put down my dignity,personality and obstinacy for the sake of you who I can't put down.我放下了尊严,放下了个性,放下了固执,都只是因为放不下你。&&Cry, Laugh, not because of the hypocrisy of the world, you become hypocritical.想哭就哭,想笑就笑,不要因为世界虚伪,你也变得虚伪了。&&Chuck:&your world would be much easier if I didn't come back. 如果没有我,你的世界会简单些。Queen B:&but it wouldn't be my world without you in it.& 但是失去了你,我的世界将不复存在。&&《Gossip Girl》&&Don't be bothered with the distance of the journey. Every new step every new destination creates new enjoyment. Happiness is in the midst of the journey. 怕什么路途遥远。走一步有一步的风景,进一步有一步的欢喜。幸福,在路上。&&&The encounter is a beautiful, met a favor, and knowing each other is a blessing.&&相遇是一种美丽,相识是一种欢心,而相知是一种幸福。&&Relationships don&t need promises, terms and conditions. It just needs two people: who can trust and who can understand.感情不需要诺言、期限与条件。它只需要两个人:一个能够信任的人,与一个愿意理解的人。&&Real strong men are not those without tears, but those running in tears. 真正的强者,不是没有眼泪的人,而是含着眼泪奔跑的人。&&There are 3 kinds of things in the world: things concerning me, things concerning other people, and things concerning God. If you do the first one right you're sorted. 世界上只有三种事:我的事,别人的事,上帝的事。做好第一件就赢了。&&Life's too short to worry about what people may think or talk about you. Do what you want to do and be happy. 人生苦短,无谓去担心别人怎么想你怎么说你,做你想做的,快乐点。&&The most painful thing in life is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too.一个人最痛苦的就是,太重视别人了,甚至都忘记了自己也很特别。&&If you want something you've never had, then you've got to do something you've never done. 如果你想拥有你从未有过的东西,那么你必须去做你从未做过的事情。&&You can have it all. You just can't have it all at once.你可以拥有一切,只是不能一次就全到手。&&No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true.不管你的心有多么悲伤,继续相信下去,梦想最终会变成现实。&&Don&t try to understand everything. Because sometimes it is not meant to be understood. But rather to be accepted&&不要尝试去理解所有的事情,有些事情不是让我们去理解而是让我们去接受。&&&One today is worth two tomorrows.一个今天胜似两个明天。&&Don't count the days, make the days count.不要惶惶度日,而要让日子过得有意义。&&&All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on. &&生活的艺术在于,好好把握,每一次的放手与坚持.&&You can't stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf. 人无法阻止潮起潮落,却可以学会乘风破浪。&&Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life. 人生太短暂,就不要太在意那些对你而言不值一提的人了。&& Anon&&Each day is a new life. Seize it. Live it. 每天都是一次新的生命,把握住它,好好生活。&&Sometimes you have to stop thinking too much and just go where your heart takes you.有时候,我们不要想太多,顺着自己的心意就好了。&&I only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。&&&Sometimes you need to look back,otherwise you will never know what you have lost in the way of forever searching偶尔要回头看看,否则永远都在追寻,而不知道自己失去了什么&&Being happy, doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. 幸福不意味着凡事都完美,那只是因为你已经不再只看到缺憾了。&&&The man never grows who keeps a child in his heart.童心不泯,人生不老。&&Maybethere's something you're afraid to say, or someone you're afraid to love, or somewhereyou're afraid to go. It's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because it matters. 也许有些话你不敢说,有些人你不敢爱,有些地方你不敢去。因为会给你带来伤害,而会带来伤害是因为他们太重要。
有哪些唯美的英语句子 提供英语美句
Don't let someone become a priority in your life, when you are just an option in their life.. Relationships work best when they are balanced " ------- 别让某人成为你生命中的优先,当你只是他们生命中的一个选择时。人与人之间的关系只有在彼此达到平衡时,运作的最恰当。&&Everyone should take action with a dream and be strong with a reason . If the heart has no place to perch on, you will always be a drifter no matter where you are. 一个人至少拥有一个梦想,有一个理由去坚强。心若没有栖息的地方,到哪里都是在流浪。&&Want to go to the dream is still in the future, but you are not in now. 想去的梦想还在未来,你却已经不在现在。&&&Pains make you stronger, tears make you braver, and heartbreaks make you wiser. So thank the past for a better future. 伤痛让你更坚强,眼泪让你更勇敢,心碎让你更明智,所以,感谢过去,给我们带来更好的未来。&&&Life is short, Break the rules. Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.生命短暂,打破规则。快速原谅,缓慢接吻,真诚相爱,开怀大笑。对一切让你微笑的人和事无怨无悔。&&Time waits for no one. Treasure every moment you have. 时间不等人,珍惜你所拥有的每分每秒吧!&&Loving somebody, it is for the feeling that youhave never had before rather than the needs he satisfies you. 爱上某人,不是因为他给了你需要的东西,而是因为他给了你从未有过的感觉。&&It's better to let go with a smile, than to hold on with tears. 宁愿笑着放手,也不要哭着坚守。&&Reserve one meter sunshine and put them in atrium. Elated wind, tap my heart window.预定一米阳光,装进心房。欢畅的风,轻敲我的心窗。&&Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.没人能回头重新来过,但谁都可以从现在起书写一个不同的结局&&Happiness is a direction, not a place. 幸福不是一个地点,而是一个方向。--Sydney J. Harris&&Those who say don't wanna be in love all have someone they can't possess in their heart. 每个嘴里说不想恋爱的人,心里都装着一个无法拥有的人。&&I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness. 我要的,不是短暂的温柔,而是一生的守候。&&Don't lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring.别失去希望,谁又能知道明天会有怎样的惊喜。&&Don't give up on anything, especially if it's something that makes you happy. ~~~不要轻易放弃任何事,尤其是那些让你开心的事。&&No matter what you're going through, it's always better if you have people to share it with. 无论你正在经历着什么,有人和你分享总是好的。&&Turn the page on yesterday. Only ever think about today and tomorrow.把昨天翻过去,只去考虑今天和明天。&&All the scars that life gives us, even the deepest, those directly in the heart, will fade.生活给我们的所有伤痕,即使是最深的,直接刻在心上的伤痕,都会渐渐消失的。&&No matter what you're going through , it's always better if you have people to share it with. 无论你经历了什么,有人和你分享总是更好的。&&The dearest one may be a stranger in the next year.来年陌生的,是昨日最亲的某某。&&The best feeling, is someone who understand your about to speak, but saying nothing.最好的感觉,是有人懂你的欲言又止。&&Cheating is a choice, not a mistake. Loyalty is a responsibility, not a choice. 欺骗是一种选择,不是一个错误。忠诚是一种责任,不是一次选择。&&&Don&t make people mad at you for too long, apologize. Don&t make people guilt for too long, forgive. 别让一个人为你生气太久,道个歉吧。别让一个人为你负疚太久,宽恕他吧。&&If you care about what other people think, you will never live. 如果你在乎别人怎么想,那你就别活了。&&I may not be perfect, but I&m always me. 我也许不完美,但我一直在做自己。&&There is no fast track to success, and no highway to happiness. All success comes from tirelesand all happiness comes from daily struggle and perseverance.成功没有快车道,幸福没有高速路。所有的成功都来自不倦的努力和奔跑;所有幸福都来自平凡的奋斗和坚持。&&Some wounds, a long time will slowly grow, some grievance, it also relieved. 有些伤口,时间久了就会慢慢长好,有些委屈,想通了也就释然了。&&Sometimes I want to disappear and see if anyone would miss me. 有时候,我想消失一下,然后看看是否会有人想念我。&&&Single fears lonely, double fears unworthy.一个人怕孤独,两个人怕辜负。&&Relationships are like a book, it takes a few seconds to burn - but it takes years to write it. So, write it carefully and never let go. 感情就好像是一本书,烧掉它只要几分钟,但是却要花几年来写。所以,好好培养你们的感情,永远不要放弃。&&We've never forgotten about the truth.We are just becoming skillful liars.我们从没有忘记真相,只是我们越来越会说谎.&&Sometimes, because of the dependence, so the expectations, because expectations, so disappointed.&&有的时候,因为依赖,所以期望,因为期望,所以失望。&&&B someday this pain will be useful to you. 做一个耐心而坚韧的人,现在的痛苦总有一天会为你所用 。&&Life is but a dream., relentless years. When I look back, only to find people alive is a kind of mood.:人生如梦,岁月无情。蓦然回首,才发现人活着是一种心情。&&Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced. ~James Baldwin 不是所有你面对了的事情都可以被改变,但是如果你不去面对的话,那什么也改变不了。
求几个唯美的英文单词和句子
Eternal love between us two, shall withstand the time apart. 两情若是久长时,又岂在朝朝暮暮。&&Giving up doesn't mean you're weak, sometimes it means you're strong enough to let go. 放弃并不代表你没本事,有时候正是因为你足够强大,才能够放开曾经紧握的手&&我唯一不想你的时候就是你在我身边的时候。------The only time I don&t miss you, is when you&re right next to me.&&Fashion passes, style. remains. The best colour in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you! && 时尚会过去,但风格永存。最适合你的颜色,才是世界上最美的颜色。&&Men,only after they are hurt will they get silent and concentrated.The wound of either the soul or the body is beneficial for the growth. && 人一定要受过伤才会沉默专注,无论是心灵或肉体上的创伤,对成长都有益处。&&I have passed your heart, not I don't want to stay, but you would not shelter. ------ 我曾路过你的心,不是我不想停留,而是你不肯收留。&&I really want to talk to you, but I feel like I&m annoying you.------ 真的好想跟你讲话,但又很怕你嫌我烦。&&If a person really wants to see you they will make a way and nothing in the world would stop them.如果一个人真想见你,他总能找到办法,全世界都阻挡不了他。&&&If a person really wants to see you they will make a way and nothing in the world would stop them. ------ 如果一个人真想见你,他总能找到办法,全世界都阻挡不了他。&&To love someone is very simple actually,although he makes you cry and disappoints you,you'll still can't help holding his hand wherever he is. && 爱一个人其实很简单,他让你流泪,让你失望,尽管这样,他站在那里,你还是会走过去牵他的手,不由自主。&&Fear not that the life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning. 不要害怕你的生活将要结束,应该担心你的生活永远不曾真正开始。&&Do you know why God created gaps between fingers? So that someone who is special to you, comes and fills those gaps by holding your hands together forever.你知道上帝为什么让我们每个手指之间都有缝吗?是为了让那个特别的人出现的时候,可以牵起你的手填满你的指缝直到永远。&&The best part of being mature is that you no longer like the things that you used to really want. 成熟的最大好处是:以前得不到的,现在不想要了。&&Healing takes courage, and we all have courage,but sometimes we have to dig a little to find it. 治愈是需要勇气的,我们都有这样的勇气。只是有时候我们需要挖得更深一些去找到它。&&&【各种狗狗】贵宾犬 Poodle;牧羊犬 huntaway/shepherd dog;西施犬 Shih Tzu;约克夏 Yorkshire Terrier;松狮犬 Chow Chow;沙皮犬 Shar Pei;雪纳瑞 Schnauzer;金毛犬 Golden Retriever;腊肠犬 Dachshund;藏獒 Tibetan Mastiff;哈士奇 Husky;杜宾犬 Doberman。&&People do a lot of thinking, and sometimes, that's what kills us.&&有时候是我们自己想太多才让自己如此难受.&&If you have love, friends, family, health, good humor and a positive attitude toward life, you've got everything!&&如果你拥有爱人、朋友、家庭、健康、幽默感和对生活的积极态度,你就拥有了一切!&&We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from it.-- William Osler 我们要尽可能为生活增加一些东西,而不是从中索取什么。&&&Everybody is a traveler, I am your traveler, you are my traveler, you and I are the time traveler.-----人人都是过客,我是你的过客,你是我的过客,你我都是时间的过客。&&Time is very short, far far away. Back of the hill, day, quiet to go out. &&时间很短,天涯很远。今后的一山一水,一朝一夕,安静的去走完。&&Three thousand,
Troubles are many, would like to open is a sunny day. -----繁华三千,看淡即是浮云;烦恼无数,想开就是晴天。&&&Grow up to tell you, Life tells you, you should maintain a The world is very contradictory... 成长告诉你,你应该长大了;生活告诉你,你应该保有一颗童心;这个世界很矛盾....&&&Being nice to someone you Dislike doesn&t mean you&re a Fake. It means you&re Mature enough to Tolerate your dislike towards them. 能够善待不太喜欢的人, 并不代表你虚伪, 而意味着你内心成熟到可以容纳这些不喜欢。&&Where, where is the blossom. Don't cry because it is sad, forget the smell.:在哪里存在,就在哪里绽放。不要因为难过,就忘了散发芳香。&&A lot of parents will do anything for their kids except let them be themselves. 许多父母愿意为孩子付出一切,除了让他们做自己。&&Always remember that god only makes happy ending. If it is not happy, it is not the end. ------ 永远记住:上天只会安排的快乐的结局。如果不快乐,说明还不是最后结局。&&I'll be the sun that shines your day and you'll be my moon that lights up the night. 我愿是你的太阳,照耀你的每一个白天。而你是我的月亮,点亮我的每一个夜晚。&&Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. ------ 彼此相爱就是幸福。如此简单,如此难。&&Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.越是试图忘记,越是记得深刻。&&I have been thinking I'm not good enough.I'm not perfect,but I'm complete.一直以来,我都觉得自己不够好。我不完美,但我是完整的自己。&&&Time won't ease your pain but let you get used to it。时间不是让人忘了痛,而是让人习惯了痛。&&&The truth may hurt for a little while but a lie hurts forever. ------ 真相会让我们痛一阵,但谎言令我们痛一生。&&When you can no longer think of a reason to continue,you must think of a reason to start over&&找不到理由继续的时候,就找个理由重头来过吧。&&Everyone has problems. Some are just better at hiding them than others. ------ 每个人都有自己的难处,只不过有的人不容易被发觉罢了。&&【不同茶的英文表达】绿茶-Green tea,白茶-White tea,黄茶-Yellow tea,黑茶-Dark tea,红茶-Black tea。青茶-Oolong tea,普洱茶 Pu'er tea,酥油茶 butter tea,抹茶 matcha tea,奶茶 milk tea。&&Lose yourself on a journey of epic proportions. Wherever you go, no one will ever know. 迷失在如诗般的旅途,你的终点,从未被人知晓!&&Everyone should take action with a dream and be strong with a reason . If the heart has no place to perch on, you will always be a drifter no matter where you are.一个人至少拥有一个梦想,有一个理由去坚强。心若没有栖息的地方,到哪里都是在流浪。
我想找一些比较唯美的爱情英文句子
The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle.梦想总是跑在我前面,追寻它们,乃至仅有一瞬间的与梦想合而为一,也都是动人的生命奇迹。&&It has done me good, because of the color of the wheat fields. Go and look again at the roses. You will understand now that yours is unique in all the world.这是你的错,我根本无意伤害你,可是你却愿意让我驯服你。可是你现在却想哭!那驯服根本对你毫无好处!&&&I am a slow walker , but I never walk backwards. 我走得很慢,但是我从来不会后退。&&Every story has an

我要回帖

更多关于 i can see you smile 的文章

随机推荐