3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
our class rules(作文) 80字
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
we have many rules in my class. we must obey these rules.Don’t arrive late for class. or you have to call your parents.Don’t run in the hallways.Don’t eat in the classrooms.Don’t listen to music in the classrooms Don’t fight.No talking in
library.you must keep quiet .you must Wear uniform,Keep the classroom cleanDon’t listen to pop music
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3c70-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器Access denied | www.teachingideas.co.uk used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.teachingideas.co.uk) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3cac968d-ua98).您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
湖北省荆门市钟祥市兰台中学七年级英语下册《Unit4Don’teatinclassSectionA.ppt 63页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:350 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Don’t eat in class. 2a. Listen. Check the activities Alan and Cindy talk about. 2b. Listen again. Can Alan and Cindy do these activities? Circle “can” or “can’t” above. A: Can we listen to music, Cindy? B: We can’t listen to music in the hallways,
but we can listen to it outside. Practice
Can we …?
Yes ,we can .
No, we can’t. eat in class listen to music outside wear hats in school fight in class speak loudly in the
library We can eat in class. We don’t have to come to school every day. … 4. Make our school rules 2. 情态动词have?to?的用法 have to意思是“必须、不得不”, 它侧重于客观 上的必要和外界的权威。 1) 结构: 主语+have?to+动词原形+其他 (一般现在时, 主语是第三人称单数时,
用has? 句子是过去时, 用had?to.)
如: We?have?to?wear?sneakers?for?gym?class.? 在体育课上, 我们必须穿运动鞋。 Tom?has?to?practice?the?guitar?every?day.? 汤姆每天必须练习弹吉它。 I?had?to?get?up?at?5:00?am?last?Monday.? 上周一, 我不得不早上5点起床。
3) 疑问句: Do (Does 或 Did)+主语+
have?to?+动词原形+其他 如: --Do?you?have?to?stay?at?home?on?weekends??
--Yes,?I?do.?/?No,?I?don't.?
周末你必须呆在家里吗?
是的, 我必须。/ 不, 我不必。 Did?he?have?to?go?to?bed?by?11:00?last?night?? 昨晚, 他不得不11点前上床睡觉吗?? 1) 表示能力, “会”, “能”(在第一册中已经学习 这种用法)
例如: Can?you?play?the?guitar??你会弹吉它吗? Judy?can?speak?a?little?Chinese.? 朱蒂会说一点中文。 I?can?dance?and?sing.?我能唱歌又能跳舞。 2) 表示允许、许可, “可以”、“能” (在这一课 中新学的词义)
例如: Can?the?students?run?in?the?hallways?? 学生们可以在走廊上跑吗? We?can?eat?outside.?我们可以在外面吃东西。 Can?I?come?in??我能进来吗? 注意: 同样是情态动词, can和have?to的用法 是有区别的, 和大部分情态动词一样, can在否定句中, 直接在can后加上not, 在疑问句中, 把can放到主语前面, 并且没有人称和数的变化。 Language Points 1. --What are the rules? 规则是什么?
 --Well, we can't arrive late for class.
哦, 我们上课不能迟到。
1) rule规则, 可数名词, 构成的短语有:
 obey the rules
be against the rules
break the rules school rules 校纪 = the rules of the school class rules 班规 = the rules of the class
※ rule还可以用作动词, 意为“统治, 支配”。
e.g. The king ruled the country 500 years ago.
500年前, 国王统治着这个国家。 2) arrive “到达”,
arrive是一个不及物动词, 不能直接跟表示地点的名词。如果要跟名词, 就必须加介词in或at。在“大地方”前加“in”; 在“小地方”前加“at”.
arrive in / at + 地点
正在加载中,请稍后...扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
We are in the classroom变一般疑问句 并作肯定和否定回答
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Are you in the classroom?Yes,we areNo,we aren't
你确定???
我怎么觉得不对啊 比如那个 Are you这个you不是复数?
恩,初一的知识,you既有“你”,又有“你们”两个意思
我刚刚看了书 是你;你们的意思
谢谢分给你吧
呵呵,很高兴能帮到你,有问题可以继续问哈
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Are we in the classroom?Yes,we are.No,we aren`t
Are you in the ciassroom?Yes,we are.No,we aren't.
how are in the classroom
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 our classroom 的文章

随机推荐