拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
准备好了用英文怎么说
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
准备:get/be ready (for);如:I am ready now./I 我准备好了.She was ready for her job.她已为她的工作做好了准备.We are ready to go to school.我们准备去上学了.准备做某事/为某事做准备:prepare to do sth ; be prepared for sth; have a preparation for sth ;如:He prepare to do his work.=He is prepared for his work.=He has a preparation for his work./He has a preparation for doing his work.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
(i'm ready)
扫描下载二维码为什么什么做准备 的翻译是:Why prepare 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
为什么什么做准备
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Why prepare
Why do what is ready to
Why any prepares
相关内容&apatterens patterens & a随风飘逝 Flutters with the wind passes & a经常参加学校的运动会。我很有耐心。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aSPEICHEREINSTELLUNGEN 记忆态度 & a随手扔垃圾
& a第五,每天至少吃五种水果和蔬菜 Fifth, at least eats five kind of fruit and vegetable every day & a= ON2. = O  N2 。 & aStandards and formats 正在翻译,请等待... & a你的这个问题不只有一个答案 Your this question not only then an answer & a放弃哭泣 Giving up sob & aStay in bed and move your leg too much 停留在床并且太多移动您的腿 & asunthine's scattering night. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a食品寄存 正在翻译,请等待...
& a时代感 Modernity & aIt's okay to have flaws,which make you real ! 可以有缺点,使您真正! & afrom now on, I will not disturb you any more, including writing letters, phoning you and coming to see you 从现在起,我不会再将干扰您,包括文字信件,给您打电话和来看您 & a冯晓明在学校学习已经一年多了 Feng Xiaoming in school study already more than a year & aIt cost me $3 to send it 花费我$3送它 & aOrganization, Persons To 组织,人 & ahow will the beauty business develop in China in the next 5 years 怎么秀丽事务在中国在以后5年将开发 & aTo know everything is to konw nothing 要知道一切是对无知者 & aFeel so fine 如此感受罚款 & a一到那个村子,他就给我打电话 As soon as arrives that village, he telephones to me & aclass 9 had a great 类9有一伟大 & ahow's going? 怎么去? & aWhen troubleshooting a Frame Relay connection, what is the first step when performing a loopback test? 当执行回送测试时,解决困难帧中继连接,什么何时是第一步? & a你的新笔友给你回电子邮件了吗? Your new pen pal has returned to the email to you? & ahow-to root 怎么对根 & a一招克死所有病毒!上网不用防火墙.不看后悔哟 正在翻译,请等待...
& a单独病房 Independent hospital ward & aFor tomorrow's breakfast, I will 明天的早餐,我将 & aliu is one of china's most successful athletes 刘是其中一位瓷的最成功的运动员 & a他们假装成雪人进去了 They disguised the snowman to go in & aupgra de pro version 正在翻译,请等待...
& aMaximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in E:APMServ5.2.6wwwhtdocswordpresswp-includescl 在E超出的30秒的最大执行时间:APMServ5.2.6wwwhtdocswordpresswp-includescl & aB. WAP 正在翻译,请等待...
& a非常感谢你和你们全家对我们的盛情款待和深情厚谊 Thanks you and your entire family extremely to our entertaining lavishly with the profound friendship & a我们的优势是:我们拥有最好的硬件配置,以及我们有很安静的环境,我们有最优秀的员工,还有比较好的地理位置 Our superiority is: We have the best hardware disposition, as well as we have the very peaceful environment, we have the most outstanding staff, but also has the quite good geographical position & a让我们对在本次大赛中取得优异成绩的参赛队表示热烈的祝贺。 Let us to obtain the excellent result in this big game the participating team to express the warm congratulation. & a准备会议议程 Preparation summit agenda & aHis 2004 Olympic gold medal was the first in a men's track and field event for china 他的2004奥林匹克金牌奖牌是一个在一次人的田径比赛为瓷 & a加油,宝贝! Refuels, treasure! & a是哦,我平常太忙了!竟然忘记洗了! Is oh, I too was usually busy! Forgot unexpectedly washed! & ahastings beauchamp morley sauntered hastings beauchamp morley sauntered & aAt this fool
& ano ordinary life 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI don't know who my real friends are 我不知道谁我的真正的朋友是 & a2.6 写会议纪要Write the minutes of a meeting.
& a组织旨在促进各国之间的友谊 The organization is for the purpose of promoting between the various countries' friendship & a2.会中
& a我们的球队在开始时打得很糟,不过在下半场打得好多了。 Our team when start hits very much badly, but hit is much better in the second half. & a1.2 准备会议议程
& aplease enable JavaScript on your browser 请使能Java语言在您的浏览器 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!你爸爸是干什么的? 正在翻译,请等待...
& adevoid of politics 正在翻译,请等待...
& aabout jinba motor if it is DONGFENG brand light truck, right? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a为什么什么做准备 Why any prepares &帮助我们为一天做准备 的翻译是:Help us prepare for the day 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
帮助我们为一天做准备
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Help us prepare for the day
Help us to prepare for a day
Helps us is one day prepares
相关内容&a这个建筑中存在学生实验室,教师办公室和研究室等。 In this building has the student laboratory, the teacher office and the laboratory and so on. & aTo address our research questions, we incorporate different components to identify the most influential works and topics,toshow the evolution of the research field over time, and to identify the next important research topics in service marketing. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a中国的基本法律 Ist niedriger als bei weitem & aThey find people who speak the language and they ask there people to correct them when they make a mistake. 他们寻找讲语言,并且他们要求在那边人改正他们的人,当他们犯一个错误时。 & aTo align our interests and ensure our commitment to the end of the project 排列我们的兴趣和保证我们的承诺对项目的结尾 & a13岁出道的贾斯汀比伯,已经度过了17岁生日。 正在翻译,请等待... & a我想揍你们! 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你们是在地下室吗 You are in the basement & abe
positive about 是正面关于 & aIn the trial stage Main study curriculum: Material study, mechanical drawing, mold processing craft, cold stamping craft and mold design, plastic formation craft and so on.Obtains UG rank certificate, the numerical control mill rank certificate. & a虽然他是一个残疾人,他却顽强的与病魔做斗争,从不屈服。 Although he is a disabled person, he actually tenacious wages the struggle with illness, ever does not submit. & a没有国,哪有家;没有家,哪有你我。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a湖南盛泰保险公估有限公司 Hunan abundant peaceful insures male estimates the limited company & a好的名声 报告的目的将出口绿茶纽约。 名为RENHE的出口商GREEN TEA IMP&EXP COMPANY,它从电视获得了信息公司命名了NEWYORK ABC IMP & EXP COMPANY想进口绿茶与袋子。 出口商做了市场研究并且获得了关于进口商的资信调查。 出口商与进口商谈判了并且签署了销售合约。 然后出口商要求进口商打开信用证,审查和修改信用证。 在那以后,它准备了相关文档(例如商务发票,提货单,汇票等等)并且宣称风俗。 在为时,因为错误有某事与物品,双方通过交涉解决了争端。 & akate is away on acation kate是去的在acation & a这项赛事 This sports event & a当世事再没完美 可远在岁月如歌中找你 正在翻译,请等待...
& aSorry, the payment is not cleared and got us now, i know you make the payment a week ago, but it is true the payment is still not got us. 抱歉,没有清除付款,并且现在得到我们,我知道您付付款一个星期前,但它是真实的付款仍然没得到我们。 & a有一次我生病了而且我没去上课 Once I fell ill moreover I not to go to attend class & a承受能力 Bearing capacity & a如果我是一个发明家,我会发明一个机器人,帮警察抓小偷,让每个人过上幸福的生活。 If I am an inventor, I can invent a robot, helps the police to catch the thief, lets each person spend on the happy life. & aLife is too short why not try Life is too short why not try & a我的鸡巴不自觉的硬了 My penis unconscious hard & atyoubieshoot tyoubieshoot & a老舅。老叔。 Uncle.Uncle. & apoches cernes 白色detox & a热转印区 Hot extension India area & a请顾客仔细看货,认真挑选商品。 Asks the customer to examine merchandise carefully, chooses the commodity earnestly. & aTom is strong,but his brother Tim is 汤姆坚强,但他的兄弟Tim是 & ajiejie 正在翻译,请等待...
& aLinda去北京看望她的父母 Linda goes to Beijing to see her the parents & aCLEAN HEAD 清洗头 & a叫做时间的那条轨道 我们在拼命奔跑! Named time that track we are running like mad! & aand then on 然后在 & ahe really means that he does not give it enough chance to become strong. 他真正地意味着他不给它足够的机会变得坚强。 & aAs for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master. 关于小说,我可能想象什么我喜欢例如一位知名的科学家或kung-fu大师。 & aupstream is 15D downstream is 5D 向上游顺流15D是5D & a我们医院的外卖那真是难吃 Our hospital outside sells that really is unpalatable & a我对所有人都很惊奇 I very am all surprised to all people & abut i cant complain because i have it easier then most 正在翻译,请等待...
& aTime will dilute all 时间将稀释所有 & ayou've raised me up 您培养了我 & aTo complete your registration, check your
inbox for an email from . 要完成您的注册,检查您的 inbox电子邮件从。 & aantikdoll antikdoll & aavy ROYAI SISTER 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他撞上了一辆汽车 He hit an automobile & a霍金的回答给我留下了深刻的印象 Hodgen's reply has made the profound impression to me & a我希望通过这些活动与大家做进一步认识 I hoped does through these activities with everybody further knew & a100种生活 100 kind of lives & a6月末,它在上海举办 At the end of June, it conducts in Shanghai & a我们诚意邀请你到中国来,实地考察下我们要进驻的百货。 Our sincerity invites you to come to China, under on-the-spot investigation we must enter and be stationed in general merchandise. & aNeher music isn't very hip any more 正在翻译,请等待...
& a假如你道歉,老师一定会原谅你的迟到 If you apologize, teacher can certainly forgive you to be late & acan you manage? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我认为有以下几个方面 I thought has following several aspects & aAs they put them on their webside 他们在他们的webside投入了他们 & a帮助我们为一天做准备 Helps us is one day prepares &你为你的旅行做好准备了吗.. 翻译
原文(简体中文):
你为你的旅行做好准备了吗 更多:
翻译结果(英语)1:You prepare for your trip you 更多: 翻译结果(英语)2:Did you prepare for your trip 更多: 翻译结果(英语)3:You for your travel ready 更多:
最新翻译:
随机推荐查询工具
欢迎关注微信公众号:便民查询大全
CopyRight &
All Rights Reserved当前位置: &
为考试做准备的英文
英文翻译make preparation for testprepare for a/the examprpare for exam&&&& stand for&&&& exam&&&& produce&&&& get ready&&&&prepare for the appraisal&&&&study for a math test&&&&
prepare for&&&&study for a test&&&&allow for&&&&planning (l03)&&&&be ready for=get r be/ ...&&&&arrange for&&&&make preparations against&&&&unprovided&&&& unlimber&&&&limber-up&&&&getting ready for the trip&&&&make a set the scene&&&&why don't you prepare it before hand&&&&prepare for&&&&make a contribution to doing sth&&&&play it by ear&&&& make providence&&&&warm up&&&& try one's hand at
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法We have ample time to prepare for the test我们有充裕的时间为考试做准备。 The university student went through his notes to study for the test这位大学生翻看自己的笔记,为考试做准备。 There are two kinds of assignments : weekly exercises that are not to be handed in for grading but are intended to prepare students for the exams , and problem sets that are to be handed in and graded本课程准备了两种作业:不需上交打分但可促使学生们为考试做准备的每周练习和需要上交打分的作业题。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
为考试做准备的英文翻译,为考试做准备英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译为考试做准备,为考试做准备的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 为什么做准备英语 的文章

随机推荐