authorize a requisition
submit an application for
file a petition
application
application
interview scheduling process
applicatio
applicaton
initiative注册资本账户在下周才能审批,审批通过后在银行基本户申请开通注册资本账户,然后进行验资 的翻译是:Registered capital next week to approve the accounts, after approval by basic families applied for opening capital account in a Bank and then proceed to verification 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
注册资本账户在下周才能审批,审批通过后在银行基本户申请开通注册资本账户,然后进行验资
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Registered capital next week to approve the accounts, after approval by basic families applied for opening capital account in a Bank and then proceed to verification
Registered capital next week to approve the accounts, after approval by basic families applied for opening capital account in a Bank and then proceed to verification
Registered capital accounts can be processed in the next week, after approval by the basic account application for opening bank accounts, and then proceed to registered capital capital verification
The registered capital account can examine and approve in next week, examines and approves through after in the bank basic household application clear registered capital account, then carries on examines the capital
相关内容&aBam Villa Bam别墅 & aI just married the love 我与爱结婚 & a进入最佳学习状态。 Enters the best study condition. & ayou are my everthing andreally love you you are my everthing andreally love you & a78mm.usyoujizz 78mm.usyoujizz & a建立改善小组 正在翻译,请等待...
& aIn the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends & aTop international markets for the WTC’s local business community for the upcoming year 顶面国际市场为WTC的地方工商业界即将来临的年 & a马友友弄法国皇室弄波兰往事弄立陶宛王室弄俄罗斯王室 Ma Youyou makes the French imperial family to make the Polish past events to make the Lithuania royal court to make the Russian royal court & aBENEFICIARY ADDRESS 受益人地址 & a妈妈。你流血了,我不要走 Mother.You have bled, I do not walk & a在这种时候我从不吝惜 At this kind of time I ever do not stint
& awas determined to be significantly reduced by both types of RS
& a商业电视是有效的广告宣传工具 The commerical television is the effective advertisements propaganda tool & a多产型学者
& aif you need help,contact me,I will try my best. 如果您需要帮助,与我联系,我将尝试我最佳。 & a给我搬张椅子 Moves to me opens the chair & asince you been go gone
& awhat did people think of them 什么居于了认为他们 & a有关如何开展工作的 How related does the work & avitally 非常 & a我明天再打给她 I will hit tomorrow again for her & aI have summarized some differences between Chinese food and Western-style food. If have incorrect point of view, you can leave your comments and give an advice below. 我总结了在中国食物和西部样式食物之间的有些区别。 如果有不正确观点,您能留下您的评论和如下提建议。 & aHoe moet ik het medicijn innemen? 我怎么有作为? & aSo, do you have the picture - can you send me 如此,您有图片-能您送我 & aTo move forward, it is necessary for their own cruel。 要前进,他们自己残暴是必要的。 & a在美国对非洲人和美籍非洲人奴役的那段历史是“书中人物不想记忆的, 我不想记忆的, 黑人不想记忆的,白人不想记忆的 That phase of history which enslaves to the African and the American nationality African is “in the book the character wants to remember in US, I do not want to remember, the black does not want to remember, the Caucasian does not want to remember & a谁能感觉的到我的心跳 正在翻译,请等待... & a凯特的英语很好吗? Kate's English very? & aThis is really unfortunate ! I think I must curse that one , otherwise I blew death ! 这是真正地不幸的! 我认为我必须诅咒那一个,否则我吹了死亡! & adespite the tragedy of the terrorist attacks,the event led to lots of volunteers 尽管恐怖分子攻击的悲剧,事件导致许多志愿者 & a询问是否有合适人选推荐 Inquired whether has the appropriate candidate to recommend & a亲爱的游客,感谢您的及时来信 The dear tourists, thank your prompt incoming letter & a以…为自豪 正在翻译,请等待... & a可不可以 Can & a本科学历 Undergraduate course school record & aAll is my wrong present admits mistakes is also useful Liu to be colorful 所有是我的错误存在承认差错也是有用的刘是五颜六色的 & aIn addition, many people are in favour of the lottery because they think that the lottery is an effective way of raising money for welfare programs and other public projects. 另外,许多人是倾向于抽奖,因为他们认为抽奖是筹集金钱有效方式为福利救济节目和其他公众项目。 & a对不起,打扰了 Sorry, disturbs & aboth of my parents are teachers 两个我的父母是老师 & ai'll love you the best i can 我将爱您我能的最佳 & a绝妙的,一流的 Excellent, first-class & aEvery morning Mr. Smith takes a 20 minute's walk to his office. 每天早晨先生。 史密斯散步一20分钟的对他的办公室。 & acommitted massacres 做的大屠杀 & a致运动员 Sends the athlete & aEvery morning Mr. Smith takes a 20-minutes walk to his office. 正在翻译,请等待... & awas your
finish for now? 暂时您的工作结束? & a创意需要商业这个好的渠道来发挥 The creativity needs commercial this good channel to display & a的一代” 的典型代表。小说中充满了痛苦的、 迷惘
& a你乘公交车的时候有给老人让座的习惯没有? You ride the public transportation time has the custom which offers one's seat to somebody to the old person not to have? & aBoundGangBangs-Bobbi Starr BoundGangBangs-Bobbi Starr & a在婚礼上,穿高跟鞋逃走 At the wedding ceremony, puts on the high-heeled shoes to run away & a英语在中国被用作一门外语 English serves as in China a foreign language & a应对 Should be right & a美国宪法起早于1787年夏天在宾夕法尼亚的费城所举行的会议上。在此次会议上,最初的13个州中的12个州派出了代表团,每个代表团有一票投票权 The American constitution got up is earlier than 1787 in the summer in the conference which held in Pennsylvania's Philadelphia.In this conference, in initial 13 state 12 states have sent out the delegation, each delegation has a ticket voting right & a你写的是什么问题 正在翻译,请等待... & a注册资本账户在下周才能审批,审批通过后在银行基本户申请开通注册资本账户,然后进行验资 The registered capital account can examine and approve in next week, examines and approves through after in the bank basic household application clear registered capital account, then carries on examines the capital &“外商投资批准证书”的英文翻译是什么?
“外商投资批准证书”的英文翻译是什么?
09-01-19 &
Foreign investment authorization certificate
请登录后再发表评论!
外商投资批准证书—foreign merchant investment authorization certificate
请登录后再发表评论!
1.   营业执照、企业法人代码证、国/地税务登记证、外经委批文、外商投资批准证书、公章、财务章、法人章。Documents after incorporation: business license, corporate legal person code certificate, national/local tax registration certificate, approval from foreign economic and trade commission, company seal, financial seal and legal representative seal.  2.   四、成立后的文件:营业执照、企业法人代码证、国/地税务登记证、外经委批文、外商投资批准证书、公章、财务章、法人章。Documents after incorporation: business license, corporate legal person code certificate, national/local tax registration certificate, approval from foreign economic and trade commission, company seal, financial seal and legal representative seal.  3.   予以批准的,发给《外商投资企业批准证书》。Authorizes, issues &Foreign Investment Enterprise To authorize Certificate&.
请登录后再发表评论!申请批准放款
invite suBscription for a loan
申请批准放款
基于1个网页-
invite subscription for a loan
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
申请批准放款
invite subscription for a loan
以上来源于:《新汉英大辞典》
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译We need to know special T/T of Payment,limit of credit to work under CADIVI modality according to funds obtained by our government.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我们需要知道特殊电汇的汇款方式,信用证限额是根据外汇管理委员会从政府获得的资金下工作CADIVI:即当地的外汇管理委员会,你接到的所有货款都经由此机构审批和付款给你.所有申请用汇的进口商必须到CADIVI进行外汇管理体系用户登记(RUSAD),经批准的进口商,将颁发进口商登记证,进口商通过银行提交相关材料,申请用汇.CADIVI将依法对提交的材料进行评估,决定是否批准.进口商在得到用汇许可后方可开立信用证.而此前进口商不准通知出口商发货.对于远期付款的进口合同,进口商必须提供与被批准的用汇额度相等的担保或抵押.进口商有义务通知CADIVI到货,它有权在认为适当的时间对货物进行检查,以确定外汇是否被按规定使用.货物通关后,进口商必须按照CADIVI的要求向有关银行或金融机构提交提单、付款凭证等相关票据.银行在审核盖章后,必须在5个银行工作日内将所有票据提交CADIVI申请用汇额度.CADIVI在审核后决定批准所申请的外汇额度.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 编办会批准差额转全额 的文章

随机推荐