He showed ashowcock picture中国 of _____ to show he was innocent. 空格处填his还是himself或是him?

4.He was glad that the judge announced that he was innocent crime. A.in B.to C.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
4.He was glad that the judge announced that he was innocent crime. A.in B.to C. of D.for 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
For thirty years, Johnson arrived at work at 9A.M. exactly. He never missed a day and was never late.However, on one particular day, 9A.M. passed without Johnson’s arrival, it caused a sensation (轰动). All workers stopped and wait, and the boss himself looked at his watch and complained.Finally, exactly at ten, Johnson turned up, clothes dusty and torn, his face hurt and bruised(挫伤), his glasses bent. He limped painfully to the time clock, struck in with a strong fist, and said, knowing that all eyes were upon him, “I fell and rolled down two flights of stairs in the subway and nearly killed myself.”But the boss said, “And to roll down two flights of stairs took you a whole hour?”【小题1】How long did Johnson work in the company?A.9 years.B.10 years. C.20 years.D.30 years.【小题2】What did the other workers do when Johnson was late for work?A.They were waiting for Johnson.B.They did their work as usual.C.They complained against Johnson.D.They were excited to see Johnson was late.【小题3】What does the boss mean when he said “And to roll down two flights of stairs took you a whole hour?”?A.He was worried about Johnson’s health.B.He was glad that Johnson was late for work.C.He was surprised at Johnson’s being late for work.D.He wanted to know more about the reason for Johnson’s being late for work.
                    B Tony Bennett, the American singer recently touring Britain, can't remember how many times he has sung his standard hit &I Left My Heart in San Francisco&. He sang it again to his audience at the London Palladium last night. &I never get tired of singing it,& he said, &I like it very much. It's a great city and it's a good song.& Bennett is to record a TV special with the American singer Lena Horne while he is here. And a new LP recorded by him in London for Philips titled &Listen Easy& will be published in June. &I like it here,& he added quietly over whiskey. &I would like to live here so many months of the year.& He already keeps a large flat in Grosvenor Square, where he is staying with his actress wife Sandie Grant and their three-year-old daughter Joanna. It has a studio where he likes to paint. Tony plans to have his first exhibition later in the year and he has already sold one picture for $4,000. At the end of the year Tony is to star in a musical film which has been specially written for him called &Two Bits&, an informal expression for 50 cents. It's about an Italian immigrant(移民) who goes to America, but he becomes a failure. &In many ways it's very close to my life the way the story has been written,& said Bennett. &My father, an Italian, was ill and died when I was nine. He always wanted me to sing, but he never lived long enough to be a part of my success.& The film is to be made by Italy's top director Vittoria De Sica. 60. The underlined phrase &standard hit& in the first paragraph most probably means &_____&. A. Bennett's favorite song that's not very popular B. a song that is always popular C. a song which is like a heavy blow to his audience D. a song which makes him standard 61. According to the text, which of the following is NOT true? A. &Two Bits& is a musical film.
B. Tony is to star in a film. C. &Listen Easy& is a new record by Bennett.
D. &Listen Easy& has been published. 62. What does Tony Bennett want to do? A. Buy a house and live in England. B. Stay with his wife and daughter in England. C. Live part of each year in England. D. Leave America and settle in England. 63. What can we learn about Tony Bennett's father from this text? A. He liked his son's singing. B. He was born in Italy and died in America. C. He was a part of Bennett's achievement. D. He was glad that his son became famous.
I moved into a new house in July.Since then I have met a few of my neighbors who are very nice people. ForChristmas, I thought I would do something nice for each of the neighbors Iknow. There were nine neighbors whom I knew by name or spoke with often when Iwas out in my yard. I knew which houses they lived in. I decided to add one more to mylist. This lady I decided to add lives down the street from me. I meet herevery morning walking to work as I drive down the street. She always smiles tome. But I had no idea who she was and which house she lived in. I planned to make small fruitbaskets and leave them on my neighbor's front porches (门廊) on Christmas Eve. Isigned the cards: “Happy Holidays from 5104Northumberland Road.”I saved the last for the friendlylady. I finally decided on a house where I met her each morning and guessedthat it was hers. My neighbors really appreciatedthe baskets and would tell me as they saw me in the yard or they would call,and a couple even came by to thank me. This morning I found a small notein the mailbox. It was addressed simply: Resident, 5104 Northumberland Road. The Thank You card really caughtme by surprise. I opened it and read the message, “Thankyou for the lovely fruit basket you left on our porch. It was very thoughtful.Richard Kelly passed away last week. He talked a lot about how nice it was thatsomeone remembered him in his time of illness. He really appreciated it.”I had no idea who Richard Kellywas and that he had been seriously ill. I had left that nice lady’s basket on his porch by mistake. I wanted to say sorry, butthat would be wrong. I believe that Mr. Kelly was meant to have that basketbecause he was dying. I hate that the nice lady did not get to receive a fruitbasket on Christmas, but I believe if she knew what had happened, she would behappy. I feel pleased to have helped Richard Kelly's last days be morecheerful. 1.How many Christmas gifts did the authorintend to send?&& A. 9.&&&&&&&&B. 8&&&&&&&&&& C. 10&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. 112.Where did the friendly lady live?A. She lived at the end ofNorthumberland Road. B. Her address was 5104Northumberland Road.C. She was thought to share ahouse with Mr. Kelly.D. The author was not sure abouther address at all.3.How did the author’sneighbors respond to his gifts?&& A. They liked thegifts very much and were thankful.&& B. They werethankful that they wanted to be friends.&& C. They all madephone calls to say “Thank You”.&& D. They all visitedhim by person to show gratitude. 4.What does the author mean in the lastparagraph?& &A. He was regretfulthat the nice lady didn’t receive his gift.& &B. He was glad tohave made Mr. Kelly's life more pleasant.& & &C. He thoughtRichard Kelly deserved to receive that basket.&&D. The old lady was happy to sacrifice to make Kelly happy.&
Work is a part of living —my grandparents understood that. They lived and worked on a farm that has been in my family for 150 years. They raised chickens for eggs , pigs and cattle for meat . Cows were kept for milk and the cream, from which Grandma made butter and cheese. What little yard they had became a garden.The Depression, therefore, didn’t make much change in their lives. But it did bring an unending flow of men out of work, drifting from job to job, to the farm. The first to show up at the door of the kitchen was a man in rags. He took off his hat and quietly explained that he hadn’t eaten for a while. Grandpa stood watching him a bit , then said , “There’s a stack of firewood against the fence behind the barn (谷仓). I’ve been needing to get it moved to the other side of the fence . You have just about enough time to finish the job before lunch .”Grandma said a surprising thing happened. The man got a shine in his eyes and he hurried to the barn at once. She set another place at the table and made an apple pie. During lunch, the stranger didn’t say much, but when he left, his shoulders had straightened. “Nothing ruins a man like losing his self-respect,” Grandpa later told me.Soon after, another man showed up asking for a meal. This one was dressed in a suit and carried a small old suitcase. Grandpa came out when he heard voices. He looked at the man and then offered a handshake.” There is a stack of firewood along the fence down behind the barn I’ve been meaning to get it moved. It’d sure be a help to me . And we’d be pleased to have you stay for lunch.” The fellow set his suitcase aside and neatly laid his coat on top. Then he set off to work.Grandma says she doesn’t remember how many strangers they shared a meal with during those Depression days-or how many times that stack of wood got moved.【小题1】When he was asked to move a stack of firewood, the first man who asked for a meal got a shine in his eyes for he was glad that &&&&&&&&.A.he had found a good jobB.he would have something to eatC.he would no longer suffer from the DepressionD.he would get what he wanted without losing his self-respect【小题2】The writer’s grandfather asked those jobless men to move the stack of firewood because &&&____ .A.he didn’t want them to have a meal free of chargeB.he had been needing to get it movedC.he wanted to help them in his own wayD.he wanted to show them his kindness and respect【小题3】The writer’s grandfather was all of the following but &&&&&&&.A.kind B.thoughtful C.wealthy D.sympathetic【小题4】The best title for the story would be &&&&&&&.A.The DepressionB.The Pleasure of Helping OthersC.No Pains , No GainsD.Work-A Part of Living
The business executive was deep in debt and could see no way out. Creditors (债主) were closing in on him. Suppliers were demanding payment. He sat on the park bench, head in hands, wondering if anything could save his company from bankruptcy (破产). Suddenly an old man appeared before him. “I can see that something is troubling you.” he said. After listening to the executive, the old man said: “I believe I can help you.” He asked the man his name, wrote out a check, and pushed it into his hand saying: “Take this money. Meet me here exactly one year from today, and you can pay me back at that time.” Then he turned and disappeared as quickly as he had come. The business executive saw in his hand a check for $500,000, signed by John D. Rockefeller, then one of the richest men in the world! “I can settle all my debts in a moment!” he realized. But instead, the executive decided to put the uncashed check in his safe, just knowing it would give him the strength to work out a way to save his business.
With renewed optimism, he made better deals and extended terms of payment. He closed several big deals. Within a few months, he was out of debt and making money once again. Exactly one year later, he returned to the park with the uncashed check. At the agreed-upon time, the old man appeared. But just as the executive was about to hand back the check and share his success story, a nurse came running up and grabbed the old man. “I’m so glad I caught him!” she cried. “I hope he hasn’t been bothering you. He’s always escaping from the rest home and telling people he’s John D. Rockefeller.” And she led the old man away by the arm.【小题1】What was the executive worried about?A.He couldn’t produce enough for the suppliers.B.The creditors wouldn’t lend him any money.C.His products didn’t sell well. D.He might run into bankcruptcy.【小题2】Which of the following statements about the old man is TRUE?A.The old man had known the executive was in trouble before he came.B.The old man’s way of helping the executive worked out well.C.The check he wrote was far from enough for the executive.D.In fact the old man didn’t want to have his money back.【小题3】The executive didn’t cash the check because ____________.A. He was afraid that the bank didn’t have so much money.B. The check gave him a lot of strength and encouragement.C. He was uncertain if he could ever pay back the money.D. He knew the old man wasn’t John D. Rockefeller at all.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
When we found Tony,he was a sorry sight.His clothes were dirty.There was blood all over his arm.Before we reached him we saw him fall.He lay a moment.Then he pulled himself to his feet,walked a few yards with difficulty through the woods and fell again.When we lifted him off the ground,he tried to break away and run,like a wild animal.After we got him out,we went back to find the gun that he had thrown down.His footprints showed that for two days he had circled in the forest,within 200 yards of the road.His senses were so weak by fear that he did not hear the cars going by or see the lights at night.He was very tired.We found him just in time.This man,like others before him,was full of fear when he knew he was lost.Whatever sense of direction that a man may have,it’s still largely a question of watching out.An experienced woodsman always keeps an eye on the things around him.He notes the shape of a mountain,the direction that water flows through the mountain,and everything along with him when he travels—how a tree leans across it and how a rock stands.He sees the way and the general flows of water.With these in mind,he may be turned around many times,but his way is seldom lost.There are exceptions,of course,and once in a while a man does get into some strange difficulty that puts him into the ―lost‖ column.A rainstorm may catch him without a compass to show him the direction.Darkness may find him in a very hard situation,where travel is dangerous without a light.When this happens,the normal first reaction is the fear of difficulty as a result of this poor woodsmanship.He may also worry about the trouble that he will cause his friends when he doesn’t show up.If he is short of experience,he may keep on the move in an effort to find the camp against all bad happenings.And the result is that he might walk in circles or in the wrong direction and in the end beat himself out physically and mentally—he will be found mad and crazy.[来源:学科网] 58.The word ―woodsmanship‖ refers to ______.A.ways of protecting the forest B.the art of travelling in the forests C.the experience of finding a lost man D.skills of helping people in the woods 58题为什么选B,答得好会增加悬赏,
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
-ship作为后缀意思是某种身份或技能,根据短文意思,woodsmanship指在森林里活动的技能,所以选B.
能不能在文中找到对应的地方
An experienced woodsman always keeps an eye on the things around him. He notes the shape of a mountain, the direction that water flows through the mountain, and everything along with him when he travels—how a tree leans across it and how a rock stands. He sees the way and the general flows of water. With these in mind, he may be turned around many times, but his way is seldom lost. There are exceptions, of course, and once in a while a man does get into some strange difficulty that puts him into the ―lost‖ column. A rainstorm may catch him without a compass to show him the direction. Darkness may find him in a very hard situation, where travel is dangerous without a light.
When this happens, the normal first reaction is the fear of difficulty as a result of this poor woodsmanship. He may also worry about the trouble that he will cause his friends when he doesn’t show up. If he is short of experience, he may keep on the move in an effort to find the camp against all bad happenings. And the result is that he might walk in circles or in the wrong direction and in the end beat himself out physically and mentally—he will be found mad and crazy.
这部分从正反两个方面对比进行了说明。仔细读一下你就明白了。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码He was appointed as president of the university yesterday. Wearing a jacket and tie today, he is giving a speech on the platform. A.the:/ B.a; a C./;/ D. a 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
He was appointed as _____ president of the universityyesterday. Wearing a jacket and _____ tie today, he is giving a speech on theplatform.A.the:/ &&&&&&&&&&& B.a; a &&&&&&&&&&&& C./;/ &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a&
【答案】C 【解析】考查冠词。当独一无二的职位作为表语或者补语的时候要单独使用,不需要接冠词。故第一空用零冠词。第二空a jacket and tie是一种服装;句意:昨天他被任命为这所大学的校长,今他穿了一件带有领带的夹克衫在讲台上发表了一词演讲。故C正确。考点:考查冠词点评:本题考查了零冠词的用法,当独一无二的职位作为表语或者补语的时候要单独使用,不需要接冠词。&
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
Alone in the darkness under layers of rubble (碎石) , Dan Woolley felt blood streaming from his head and leg. Woolley, an aid worker, husband, and father of two boys, followed instructions on his cell phone to survive the January 12 earthquake in Haiti. “I had an app that had pre-downloaded all this information about treating wounds. So I& looked up excessive bleeding and I looked up compound fracture(断裂),” Woolley told CNN. The application on his iPhone is filled with information about first aid and CPR from the American Heart Association. “So I knew I wasn’t making mistakes, ” Woolley said. “That gave me confidence to treat my wounds properly.” Trapped in the ruins of the Hotel Montana in Port-au-Prince, he used his shirt to bandage his leg, and tied his belt around the wound. To stop the bleeding on his head, he firmly pressed a sock to it. Concerned he might have been experiencing shock, Woolley used the app to look up what to do. It warned him not to sleep. So he set his phone alarm to go off every 20 minutes. Once the battery got down to less than 20 percent of its power, Woolley turned it off. By then, he says, he had trained his body not to sleep for long periods, drifting off only to wake up within minutes. With his injuries tended to, he wrote a note to his family in his journal: “I was in a big accident, an earthquake. Don’t be upset at God. He always provides for his children even in hard times. I’m still praying that God will get me out, but he may not. But even so he will always take care of you.” After more than 60 hours, Woolley was pulled from the rubble. “Those guys are rescue heroes,” he said to the crew that pulled him out.
Which of the following best summarizes the passage? A. How to deal with the wound. B. Try to get in touch with outside. C. How to stay awake under the ground. D. An unforgettable experience in the earthquake. Woolley set his phone alarm to go off every 20 minutes because_____. A. he tried his best to communicate with rescuers B. he was forced to stay awake to check his wounds C. he was afraid that sleep might do harm to him D. he needed to use the app to look up what to do The underlined sentence suggests that_________. A. he turned off his iPhone to save power&&& B. the battery of his IPhone lasted long C. he didn’t want his iPhone to disturb him&& D. his iPhone went off because of lack of power
What Woolley wrote his journal showed _______. && A. he expected his family to lend a hand&&&& B. he didn’t lose heart in hard times && C. he cared more for his family than his life&& D. his children made him upset
来源:学年度辽宁省沈阳铁路实验中学高一下学期第一次月考英语卷
Alone in the darkness under layers of rubble (碎石) , Dan Woolley felt blood streaming from his head and leg.Woolley, an aid worker, husband, and father of two boys, followed instructions on his cell phone to survive the January 12 earthquake in Haiti.“I had an app that had pre-downloaded all this information about treating wounds. So I& looked up excessive bleeding and I looked up compound fracture(断裂),” Woolley told CNN.The application on his iPhone is filled with information about first aid and CPR from the American Heart Association. “So I knew I wasn’t making mistakes, ” Woolley said. “That gave me confidence to treat my wounds properly.”Trapped in the ruins of the Hotel Montana in Port-au-Prince, he used his shirt to bandage his leg, and tied his belt around the wound. To stop the bleeding on his head, he firmly pressed a sock to it. Concerned he might have been experiencing shock, Woolley used the app to look up what to do. It warned him not to sleep. So he set his phone alarm to go off every 20 minutes.Once the battery got down to less than 20 percent of its power, Woolley turned it off. By then, he says, he had trained his body not to sleep for long periods, drifting off only to wake up within minutes.With his injuries tended to, he wrote a note to his family in his journal: “I was in a big accident, an earthquake. Don’t be upset at God. He always provides for his children even in hard times. I’m still praying that God will get me out, but he may not. But even so he will always take care of you.”After more than 60 hours, Woolley was pulled from the rubble.“Those guys are rescue heroes,” he said to the crew that pulled him out.【小题1】 Which of the following best summarizes the passage?A.How to deal with the wound.B.Try to get in touch with outside.C.How to stay awake under the ground.D.An unforgettable experience in the earthquake.【小题2】Woolley set his phone alarm to go off every 20 minutes because_____.A.he tried his best to communicate with rescuersB.he was forced to stay awake to check his woundsC.he was afraid that sleep might do harm to himD.he needed to use the app to look up what to do【小题3】The underlined sentence suggests that_________.A.he turned off his iPhone to save powerB.the battery of his IPhone lasted longC.he didn’t want his iPhone to disturb himD.his iPhone went off because of lack of power【小题4】 What Woolley wrote his journal showed _______.A.he expected his family to lend a handB.he didn’t lose heart in hard timesC.he cared more for his family than his lifeD.his children made him upset
来源:学年四川省绵阳市高三12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
You have to log on to your school's online system tocheck your grades, but you find the system is kind of inconvenient.What do you do?When Daniel Brooks was a senior at Pioneer High Schoolin the US, he came up with a Silicon Valley- he developed aniPhone app(application, 应用程序)IC Connector.When he tried out his school's new Web-based studentinformation system earlier this year, he immediately noticed some shortcomings.He could no longer view his current grades for all hisclasses at once.Checking several classes required severalclicks-which for a teenager is so much work.To savehimself all this trouble, Brooks developed the app and sold it on the Apple appstore.Now it has 2,300 users who have downloadedit across the US.&It ended up on every iPhone and iPad andportable device that any student and teacher had on campus,& said ScottPeterson, the campus tech support worker at Pioneer High.Brooks said he didn't create the app to get rich - itis free.&A student is not going to want to pay99 cents,& Brooks said.&They just want tosee their grades more easily.&However, in the months that followed, Brooksexperienced highs and lows.His app is now sosuccessful that users want more, in particular, his teachers have startedpushing him to develop a version for them.However, thecompany Infinite Campus, which developed the information system, has been lesspositive.The company said in an e-mail that he was confusingusers and violating the company's copyright by using Infinite Campus' name andlogo in the app’s name.Brooks' father, Michael Brooks, has offeredto change the name, but says he needs time to get Apple's approval.Daniel also e-mailed and called Infinite Campus.They got no response.Daniel Brooks starts at a California university thisautumn.Despite Infinite Campus' attitude, hecontinues to try to improve the app and hopes to put out an Android versionsoon.1.Why did Daniel Brooks develop an iPhone app ICConnector? (No more than 8 words)_______________________________________________________2.What is Brooks' teachers' attitude towards the apphe developed? (No more than 14 words)________________________________________________________3.What does Paragraph 7 talk about between InfiniteCampus and Brooks? (No more than 7 words)________________________________________________________4.What does Brooks’ aim to do now? (No more than 10 words)________________________________________________________5.Use one word to describe Brooks.&
来源:学年云南省高三上学期第二次月考英语卷
题型:完型填空
I ran across an old photo of him the otherday, thinking of some old things. He’s been dead for 25 years. His name wasRex.36& washis favorite recreation(娱乐). He had so much 37 in the water as any person I have known.You didn’t have to throw a stick in the water to 38 him to go in. Ofcourse, he would bring back a stick to you if you 39 throw one in.That 40 me of that night, 41he brought back a small box that he found somewhere--- how 42 nobodyever knew. Since it was Rex, it 43 easily have been half a race. The boxwasn’t a good one. It was just a 44 old piece that somebody 45.Still it was something he wanted, probably 46 there was some difficultyin transportation(运输). And that he thought could test his courage. We first knew abouthis achievement when, deep in the night, we 47 him trying to get the boxup onto the porch(门厅). It sounded 48 two or three people were trying to tear thehouse 49 . We came downstairs and turned on the 50 light. Rex wason the top step trying to pull the thing up, but it had 51somehow. Andhe was just holding his own(坚持着). I suppose he would have held his own 52 dawn if we hadn’thelped him. The next day we carried the box miles away and threw it out. If wehad thrown it out in a 53 place, he would have brought it home again, asa small token(象征)ofhis strength in such matters. 54, he had been taught to carry heavywooden objects about and he was 55 of his skill.
A. Fighting
B. Swimming
C. Barking
D. Running
B. trouble
C. danger
D. difficulty
A. reminds
D. .suggests
C. should
A. priceless
B. worthless
C. valuable
D. important
B. forgot
C. deserted(遗弃)
D. remained
A. because
B. only if
C. even if
D. in case
C. watched
D. caught
D. at least
B. kitchen
C. bedroom
A. rolled
B. stopped
C. caught
D. broken
B. before
D. during
A. distant
B. nearby
C. silent
A. In all
B. As a result
C. At last
D. After all
C. ashamed
D. doubtful
【答案】 21.B 22.A 23.C 24.C 25.A 26.D 27.A 28.A 29.B 30.C 31.A 32.B 33.C 34.D 35.D 36.C 37.C 38.B 39.D 40.A 【解析】略 【题型】完型填空 【适用】一般 【标题】2011届云南省昆明三中高三上学期第二次月考英语卷 【关键字标签】人物传记类 【结束】 11【题文】& With its budget of $80 million , John Woo as director, and an all-star cast(明星云集的演员阵容), Red Cliff is the most expensive and ambitious Asian-financed film ever. Last week I saw the release of the second part, and boy oh boy does it shows. But watching the film as a foreigner I felt I was missing out on something. Not knowing my Cao Cao's from my Zhou Yu's, I was not even sure whom I wanted to win. Certainly after the opening scene, in which Cao Cao is seen watching a game of Cuju, an ancient Chinese variation of football, I knew who had my support. After all, any man who enjoys his football is someone after my own heart. But after Cao Cao resorted to some evil strategies against his enemies in the south, I wasn't so sure he was the man I should be rooting for.
And there is a lot more to Red Cliff 2 than just extravagant battle scenes. The film does not take itself too seriously. Conversations between leaders are littered with one-liners, many of which had the audience in laughter. There is even enough to keep fans of more romantic entertainment happy too. This includes a charming relationship between a southern spy(侦探)and an innocent northern soldier. The characters' interaction provides some genuinely heart-warming moments in the middle of the battle. Clocking in at(结束于)around two hours, the film certainly does justice to the history story. When I walked out the cinema, I felt as drained(精疲力竭) as Cao Cao's soldiers must have 1,800 years ago. 41.By expressing “boy oh boy” in the first paragraph, the author seems to show that _______.
A.the film characters are like boys who are childish.
B.the film provides amazing and surprising scenes for audience.
C.the film is suitable for younger boys to watch.
D.the film scene is so bloody that boys shouldn’t watch it.
42.When did the author change his attitude toward Cao Cao?
A.When he read the history story about Cao Cao.
B.When he saw Cao Cao was watching a game of Cuju,
C.When he realized that Cao Cao took some bad measures to beat his enemies.
D.When he saw the romantic love story of Cao Cao and a southern spy.
43.The following factors of the film are all mentioned in the passage except_______.
A.high budget
B.leading roles
C.actors and actress
D.conversations
44.From the passage we can infer that_______.
A.the author is a football fan in a foreign country.
B.Cuju is the name of an ancient Chinese variation of football.
C.the film Red Cliff 2 lasts about two hours.
D.the author was very tired after about two hours’ battle.
【答案】 45.B 46.C 47.C 48.A 【解析】略 【题型】阅读理解 【适用】一般 【标题】2011届云南省昆明三中高三上学期第二次月考英语卷 【关键字标签】新闻报道类 【结束】 12【题文】Safety and Security Procedures Your safety and the security of your personal property are of the primary concern to those of us who welcome you as our guest. We urge you to take advantage of the following suggestions. YOUR VEHICLE Lock your vehicle and do not leave money or valuable items inside. We are not responsible for their loss. TRAVELING Be good at noticing things around you when sightseeing or traveling. Stay in well-lit and heavily traveled areas. Don’t display large amounts of cash. GUEST ROOM SECURITY For additional security use the deadbolt (插锁) provided on your door and make sure the windows are locked. As an additional precautious measure, please secure the secondary locks provided. Do not admit anyone to your room without first making identification. A one-way viewer is provided in your door to assist with identification. If there is any doubt about the person’s identity, please contact the Front Desk. SAFETY BOXES Do not leave money or valuables in your room or vehicle. We provide free safety boxes for your use. Hotel is not responsible for items left in room valued over $200. KEYS Safeguard your key. Please do not leave it in the door. Do not give your key to others or leave it unattended. Please leave your key at the Front Desk when you check out. REPORTING Please report any suspicious activity, or safety concerns to management. FIRE Please familiarize yourself with the nearest fire exits. Report fire or smoke to the hotel operator. In the unlikely event of a fire, please move quickly and calmly to the nearest safe exit and leave the building. Avoid the use of elevator. 49.The suggestions are most probably from ______.
A.a hotel manager
B.a police officer
C.an experienced traveler
D.a tour guide
50.Which of the following is TRUE?
A.It is advised to travel to places where there are few people.
B.The hotel is not responsible for anything you lose.
C.Don’t report to the manager unless you are sure something is going wrong.
D.You’d better use the deadbolt and the secondary locks for safety.
51. If you feel doubtful about a stranger who knocks at the door, you should _____.
A.let the person in after you have got his/her name
B.open the door to check the person’s ID card
C.call the Front Desk to make sure
D.contact the local police for assistance
52.What does the underlined part “In the unlikely event of a fire” mean?
A.In case a fire happens, though it is not very possible
B.If a fire happens when some big events are taking place.
C.In case a fire happens in a public building.
D.If a fire breaks out and it is getting out of control.
【答案】 53.A 54.D 55.C 56.A 【解析】略 【题型】阅读理解 【适用】一般 【标题】2011届云南省昆明三中高三上学期第二次月考英语卷 【关键字标签】广告布告类 【结束】 13【题文】The new iPhone 3G should please everyone. Its look and feel are only slightly improved, but a faster network loads Web pages more quickly, true GPS functionality allows it to easily find places nearby, and the new $199 price (down from $400) makes it an affordable luxury.
Before deciding whether to buy, however, make sure you can actually take advantage of the iPhone 3G's high-speed data network. 3G stands for third-generation, which in non-geek speak translates to Web pages and mail messages that, ideally, load about three times faster than on the original iPhone. Even better, 3G coverage enables you to make a phone call and surf the Web at the same time. That's great, if you live or work in a place where the 3G network of AT&T(美国电话电报公司)&(the sole wireless carrier of the iPhone) is active. That's not so great in cities like New York where AT&T's cellular coverage is awful. As one of my colleagues in New York City, who bought the original iPhone, commented, &It's just a toy. You can't make phone calls on it, so I carry my Verizon phone with me all the time.&
The real fun begins when you tap on the icon called &App Store& and start browsing the hundreds of add-on applications that have been developed just for the iPhone. You'll find tons of games (I like JirboBreak, a free game inspired by the Atari classic Breakout) and mobile versions of popular websites like Pandora, Facebook, MySpace and the New York Times. Most apps will cost you, but the vast majority are $9.99 or less. The apps work on the old iPhones too, but you'll enjoy them a lot more on the iPhone 3G because many of the programs, including Yelp (local business reviews), Whrrl (mobile social networking) and UrbanSpoon (restaurant reviews), use your exact location — provided by the iPhone 3G's GPS chip — to make recommendations. The apps also load much faster over the 3G network. 57.The new iPhone 3G has following features except that _______
A.It looks and feels better
B.It has a faster network
C.It is easy to locate a place
D.It is too expensive for people to buy
58.Why do one of my colleagues carry Verizon phone with him all the time? ______.
A.Because iPhone 3G is just a toy.
B.ecause he prefers Verizon phone better.
C.Because AT&T's cellular coverage is terrible there
D.Because Verizon phone enables him make a phone call and surf the Web at the same time
59.Which of the following statements is NOT true according to the passage. ____.
A.App Store will offer you great fun.
B.many apps have been developed for the iPhone.
C.Most apps are very expensive.
D.Pandora, Facebook, MySpace and the New York Times are popular websites.
60.From the passage we know that the attitude of the author toward iPhone 3G is _____.
A.doubtful
B.appreciative
C.optimistic
D.pessimistic
【答案】 61.D 62.C 63.C 64.B 【解析】略 【题型】阅读理解 【适用】一般 【标题】2011届云南省昆明三中高三上学期第二次月考英语卷 【关键字标签】经济类 【结束】 14【题文】Birds that are half-asleep—with one brain hemisphere (半球) alert and the other sleeping—control which side of the brain remains awake, according to a new study of sleeping ducks. Earlier studies have documented half-brain sleep in a wide range of birds. The brain hemispheres take turns sinking into the sleep stage characterized by slow brain waves. The eye controlled by the sleeping hemisphere keeps shut, while the wakeful hemisphere’s eye stays open and alert. Birds also can sleep with both hemispheres resting at once. Decades of studies of bird groups led researchers to predict extra alertness in the end-of-the-row sleepers which tend to be attacked more easily. Sure enough, the end birds tended to watch carefully on the side away from their companions. Ducks in the inner spots showed no preference for gaze direction. Also, birds napping at the end of the line depend on single-hemisphere sleep, rather than total relaxation, more often than inner ducks did. Turning 16 birds through the positions in a four-duck row, the researchers found that compared with 12 percent for birds in internal spots, outer birds half-asleep during some 32 percent of napping time. “We believe this is the first evidence for an animal behaviorally controlling sleep and wakefulness at the same time in different regions of the brain,” the researchers say. The results provide the best evidence for a long-standing assumption that single-hemisphere sleep evolved as creatures scanned for enemies. The preference for opening an eye on the lookout side could be widespread, he predicts. He’s seen it in a pair of birds napping side-by-side in the zoo and in a single pet bird sleeping by a mirror. The mirror-side eye closed as if the reflection were a companion and the other eye stayed open. Useful as half-sleeping might be, it’s only been found in birds and such water animals as dolphins, whales, and seals. Perhaps keeping one side of the brain awake allows a sleeping animal to surface occasionally to avoid drowning. Studies of birds may offer unique insights into sleep. Jerome M. Siegel of the UCLA says he wonders if birds’ half-brain sleep “is just the tip of the iceberg.” He supposes that more examples may turn up when we take a closer look at other species. 65.According to the passage, birds often half sleep because ______.
A.they have to watch out for possible attacks
B.their brain hemispheres take turns to rest
C.the two halves of their brain are differently structured
D.they have to constantly keep an eye on their companions
66.What is implied about the example of a bird’s sleeping in front of a mirror?
A.An imagined companion gives the bird a sense of security.
B.Birds prefer to sleep in pairs for the sake of their security.
C.The phenomenon of birds napping in pairs is widespread.
D.A single pet bird enjoys seeing its own reflection in the mirror.
67. While sleeping, some water animals tend to keep half awake in order to ______.
A.alert themselves to the approaching enemy
B.emerge from water now and then to breathe
C.be sensitive to the ever-changing environment
D.avoid being swept away by rapid currents
68.By saying “just the tip of the iceberg”, Siegel suggests that ______.
A.half-brain sleep has something to do with icy weather
B.the mystery of half-brain sleep is close to being solved
C.most birds living in cold regions tend to be half sleepers
D.half-brain sleep may exist among other species
【答案】 69.A 70.A 71.B 72.D 【解析】略 【题型】阅读理解 【适用】一般 【标题】2011届云南省昆明三中高三上学期第二次月考英语卷 【关键字标签】科普类 【结束】 15【题文】People in China, as in other parts of the world, are waiting to see how U.S. President-elect Barack Obama will deal with global problems such as the current economic slowdown once he takes office. As Sam Beattie reports from Beijing, there is widespread hope for closer U.S.-Chinese cooperation.
For many students in Beijing, Mr. Obama symbolizes all that is possible in the United States. He's a popular winner here, seen as a self-made man who has made it to the top.
&I think he is very charming, and a president who can create a new era,& said Zhang Wei, a university student. &I like him very much and most of my friends do too.& Ni Weibo, another university student, agrees. &Sino-U.S. relations still need more cooperation,& she said. &I think he will help take it to a new era.& China's President Hu Jintao congratulated Mr. Obama within hours of his victory, saying he hoped bilateral ties could be made stronger. Political analysts here say China will be looking for the incoming president to avoid contentious issues such as Taiwan's independence, human rights and Tibet. Instead, they say Beijing would like Mr. Obama to focus on solving the global economic crisis, and to help China's slowing economy by opening up U.S. markets.
But trade relations might be a sticking point, says Renmin University's Professor of International Studies, Shi Yinhong. He warns, &There is a possibility that President Obama will take some protectionist measures which China will not accept, then trade disputes could develop to a degree that we have not seen ever before.& Despite making the headlines, Mr. Obama faces some tough challenges in managing the U.S. relationship with China. China is now a stronger and more confident country than the China his
predecessors dealt with. And in this time of economic uncertainty, analysts say it's a country with which Mr. Obama will want to maintain a good relationship. 73.What can we infer from the first three paragraphs?
A.Mr. Obama was popular with many students in Beijing mostly because he will take office soon.
B.Economic slowdown is the big problem that the world is facing and looking forward to solve except US
C.China’s President Hu Jintao congratulated Obama on his victory within hours.
D.Through Obama’s being elected, we can see all is possible in US and a new relationship may come.
74.What is not mentioned in this passage?
A.What Barack Obama is expected to do in dealing with the US-China relationship.
B.Why Barack Obama will maintain a good relationship with China.
C.How Barack Obama will deal with the current economic slowdown.
D.What image Barack Obama has given to Chinese people.
75. What does “ a sticking point”( in para.7 ) mean?
A.a twist point
B.a disputed point
C.a good beginning
D.a understanding point
76.What is the best title for this report?
A.US-Chinese Cooperation Under the Current Economic Slowdown
B.Obama, Seen As A Popular Winner In China
C.Chinese Want Stronger Ties With US Under Obama Administration
D.The Current Economic Problem faces China As Well As US
【答案】 77.D 78.C 79.B 80.C 【解析】略 【题型】阅读理解 【适用】一般 【标题】2011届云南省昆明三中高三上学期第二次月考英语卷 【关键字标签】政治经济文化类 【结束】
来源:2013届度辽宁省高一下学期第一次月考英语卷
Alone in the darkness underlayers of rubble (碎石) , Dan Woolley felt blood streaming from his head and leg.Woolley,an aid worker, husband, and father of two boys, followed instructions on hiscell phone to survive the January 12 earthquake in Haiti.“Ihad an app that had pre-downloaded all this information about treating wounds.So I& looked up excessive bleeding and I looked up compound fracture(断裂),” Woolley told CNN.Theapplication on his iPhone is filled with information about first aid and CPRfrom the American Heart Association. “So I knew I wasn’t making mistakes, ”Woolley said. “That gave me confidence to treat my wounds properly.”Trappedin the ruins of the Hotel Montana in Port-au-Prince, he used his shirt tobandage his leg, and tied his belt around the wound. To stop the bleeding onhis head, he firmly pressed a sock to it. Concerned he might have beenexperiencing shock, Woolley used the app to look up what to do. It warned himnot to sleep. So he set his phone alarm to go off every 20 minutes.Oncethe battery got down to less than 20 percent of its power, Woolley turned itoff. By then, hesays, he had trained his body not to sleep for long periods, drifting off onlyto wake up within minutes.Withhis injuries tended to, he wrote a note to his family in his journal: “I was ina big accident, an earthquake. Don’t be upset at God. He always provides forhis children even in hard times. I’m still praying that God will get me out,but he may not. But even so he will always take care of you.”Aftermore than 60 hours, Woolley was pulled from the rubble.“Thoseguys are rescue heroes,” he said to the crew that pulled him out.1. Which of the following best summarizes the passage?A.How to deal with the wound.B.Try to get in touch with outside.C.How to stay awake under the ground.D.An unforgettable experience in the earthquake.2.Woolley set his phone alarm to go off every 20 minutesbecause_____.A.he tried his best to communicate with rescuersB.he was forced to stay awake to check his woundsC.he was afraid that sleep might do harm to himD.he needed to use the app to look up what to do3.The underlined sentence suggests that_________.A.he turned off his iPhone to save power&&& B. the battery of hisIPhone lasted longC.he didn’t want his iPhone to disturb him&& D. his iPhone went offbecause of lack of power4. What Woolley wrote his journal showed _______.&& A. he expected hisfamily to lend a hand&&&& B. he didn’t lose heart in hardtimes&& C. he cared more forhis family than his life&& D. his children made him upset&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 opengl show picture 的文章

随机推荐