拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
连词成句school on third of june the our is music festival day
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Our school music festival is on the third day of June.我们学校的音乐节在六月的第三天.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Our school music festival is on the third day of June.我们学校的音乐节在六月的第三天。
扫描下载二维码& “AccidentReport FormA...”习题详情
136位同学学习过此题,做题成功率88.9%
Accident&Report FormAccidentA car
crashed into a treeSome people
were trapped in the car&Weather
conditionsThere
was a heavy rainDate
of the callJune
3rd, 2006Time
of the call9:30
of the callerMrs.
Green.PlaceZhongshan
Road, NanjingConditions
of victimsMr.
Green hurt his head.Mrs. Green
hurt her left leg.The
daughter felt frightened.ActionPolio
arrived at 9:40 p.m. and sent the victimsto
Gulou Hospital at 9:45&p.m.【小题1】What time did Mrs. Green call the police?A&. at 9:30 a.m.&&&&&B. at 9:30 p.m.&&&&&&C.9:40 p.m.【小题2】How many people were trapped in the car?A&. one&&&&&B. two.&&&&&&C. three.&&&【小题3】Whose left leg was hurt?A&. Mrs. Green’s &&&B. Mr. Green’s.&&&&&&C. Their daughter’s.【小题4】What was the weather like that day?A&. It was sunny&&&&B. It was snowy.&&&&&&C. It was rainy.【小题5】Which of the following is True?A&.The car crashed into a wall.B.&The car accident happened on Zhongshan Road in Nanjing.C.&Half an hour later the policemen sent the victims to the hospital.B&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-福建省龙岩市八年级下学期期中考试英语试题
分析与解答
习题“AccidentReport FormAccidentA car
were trapped in the carWeather
cond...”的分析与解答如下所示:
试题分析:这是一篇交通事故报告,包含事故的起因,时间,地点还有受害人。【小题1】细节题。根据文章可知,格林夫人在早上9点半打电话报警的。故选B【小题2】细节题。根据文章可知,格林先生,格林夫人,还有他们的女儿被困在了车里。故选C【小题3】细节题。根据文章Mrs. Green hurt her left leg.可知,格林夫人的左腿受伤了。故选A【小题4】细节题。根据文章There was a heavy rain可知,那天下着大雨。故选C【小题5】细节判断题。根据文章可知,这个小车撞到了树上,事故发生在南京中山路;10分钟之后警察来了,把受害人送到了医院。故选B
广告布告类说明文点评:本文短小精炼,信息点集中。此类文章的阅读一定要对文章仔细的阅读理解每句话的意思,在答题的过程中带着问题在文章中找到相对应的答案,即可答出。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
AccidentReport FormAccidentA car
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“AccidentReport FormA...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“AccidentReport FormAccidentA car
conditionsThere
was a heavy rainDate
of the callJune
3rd, 2006Time
of the callerMrs.
Green.PlaceZhongshan
Road, NanjingConditions
of victimsMr.
hurt her left leg.The
Gulou Hospital at 9:45p.m.【小题1】What time did Mrs. Green call the police?A. at 9:30 a.m.B. at 9:30 p.m.C.9:40 p.m.【小题2】How many people were trapped in the car?A. oneB. two.C. three.【小题3】Whose left leg was hurt?A. Mrs. Green’s B. Mr. Green’s.C. Their daughter’s.【小题4】What was the weather like that day?A. It was sunnyB. It was snowy.C. It was rainy.【小题5】Which of the following is True?A.The car crashed into a wall.B.The car accident happened on Zhongshan Road in Nanjing.C.Half an hour later the policemen sent the victims to the hospital.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“AccidentReport FormAccidentA car
conditionsThere
was a heavy rainDate
of the callJune
3rd, 2006Time
of the callerMrs.
Green.PlaceZhongshan
Road, NanjingConditions
of victimsMr.
hurt her left leg.The
Gulou Hospital at 9:45p.m.【小题1】What time did Mrs. Green call the police?A. at 9:30 a.m.B. at 9:30 p.m.C.9:40 p.m.【小题2】How many people were trapped in the car?A. oneB. two.C. three.【小题3】Whose left leg was hurt?A. Mrs. Green’s B. Mr. Green’s.C. Their daughter’s.【小题4】What was the weather like that day?A. It was sunnyB. It was snowy.C. It was rainy.【小题5】Which of the following is True?A.The car crashed into a wall.B.The car accident happened on Zhongshan Road in Nanjing.C.Half an hour later the policemen sent the victims to the hospital.”相似的习题。2015五年级英语下册第四单元测试题(pep人教版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文 搜索:
2015五年级英语下册第四单元测试题(pep人教版)
作者:佚名 试题来源:网络 点击数:
2015五年级英语下册第四单元测试题(pep人教版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源天添资源 网 w w w.tTz Y W.C oM 2015五年级英语下册第四单元测(pep人教版)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Listening part(部分)一、Listen and choose.(听音,选择你所听到的单词。) & (&&& ) 1. A.first&&&&& B. second&&&&&&&& C. third & (&&& ) 2. A. January&& B. February&&&&&& C. spring(&&& ) 3. A.April Fool’s Day& B. Children’s Day& C. Christmas Day(&&& ) 4. A. twelfth&&&&& B.fifth&&&&&&& C. fourth(&&& ) 5. A.Chinese test&&&&&&& B. English test&&&&& C.sports meet 二、 Listen and number.(听音,根据听到的内容给图片标序号。)&
(&&&& )&&&&& (&&&& )&&&& (&&&& )&&&&&& (&&&& )&&&&&& (&&&& )&三、Listen and choose.(听问句,选答语。)(&&& )1.A.Yes, I am .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.No,there isn’t.&(&&& )& 2. A. Yes, she is .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Her birthday is on June 3rd.(&&& )& 3. A. My birthday is on Dec.30th.& B.It’s June 1st(&&& )& 4. A. I’m making a birthday cadr.& B.I will make a card.(&&& )& 5. A.Yes, it is .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.No, I am not.四、 Listen and tick .(听音,判断句子对错,对的填T,错的填F。)&(&&& ) 1.Lucy is a funny girl.(&&& ) 2.Today is October 1st.(&&& ) 3.Lucy’s birthday is on October 1st.(&&& ) 4.Luch has a brother. (&&& ) 5.Betty’s birthday is in November.Writing Part (笔试部分)五、Read and tick .(判断划线部分发音是否相同,相同填T,不同填F。)(&&& ) 1. A.third& &&B. thin&& (&&& ) 2. A.that & &&B. maths(&&& ) 3. A.three& &&B. mother(&&& ) 4. A.birthday& &B. brother(&&& ) 5. A.fifth& &&B. there六、Read and choose.(找出不同类的单词。)(&&& ) 1.A.cook&&&&& B. make&&&&& C. delicious(&&& ) 2.A.when&&&& B. what&&&&&& C. with(&&& ) 3.A.third&&&& B. tenth&&&&& C. three(&&& ) 4.A. Monday& B. November& C.December (&&& ) 5.A. and&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&& C. in 七、Read and write.(请写出下列词的完整形式。)3rd_______& 4th ________8th ________9th _______ 20th _______八、Read and choose.(选择最佳答案。)(&&& ) 1. _______ is the sports meet ?―It’s in June.A. What& &&&& B. When& &&&&&& C. Where (&&& ) 2. My birthday is ______ December 30th.A. on& &&& B. in&&&&&&& &&& C. at& (&&& ) 3. August is the ______ month of a year.A. seventh& && B. ninth&&&&&&&&&& C. eighth (&&& ) 4. Mother’s Day is on the _______Sunday in May.A. first &&& B.&& second&&&&& &C. third(&&& ) 5. _______ is on January 1st.A. Children’s day&& B. National Day && C. New Year’s Day (&&& ) 6. Chen Jie will _____noodles _____ her mum.A. cooks ,to&&& B. cook, for&&&&&& & C. cooking, for (&&& ) 7. There are some special days _____ April.A. in&&&& &&&& B. on&&&&&& &&&&& C. at (&&& ) 8. There are _____ cows on the farm. A. twelfth&& &&& B.twelve&&&&&&& & C.second& (&&& ) 9. When is the ______ contest? 绿色圃中小学教育网A. sing& &&& B. sings&&&&&&& &&& C. singing& (&&& ) 10. Today is _______ birthday.A. my mther&& B. my mother’s&&& && C. my mothers 九、Read and write .(读一读,选择所给词的适当形式。)& 1. When is ________ ( you) birthday?& 2. My mother’s birthday is on January& the _______ (two)& 3.May is the __________ (five) month of a year.& 4.There are ________ (twelve) months in a year.& 5. Children’s Day is on& ____________ .十、Read and write. (连词成句,注意首字母大写与标点。)1. China’s& Day& is& When& National& (?)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. birthday& is& his& Thursday&& eleventh& (.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. for&& your& What&& do&& will&& father&& your& (?)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. birthday&& Grandpa’s& on&& June&& is&&& 1st& (.)&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. on&& My&& is&& birthday&&& February&&& 2nd&& ( .)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 十一、Read and choose.(对答如流) &(&&&& ) 1.When is your father’s birthday ?&&&&& A.Great.(&&&& ) 2.Happy birthday,Mum!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It’s April 1st.(&&&& ) 3.Let’s cook noodles together!&&&&& C. It’s on November 6th. (&&&& ) 4. What do you often do on your birthday? D. Thank you.(&&&& ) 5. When is April Fool’s Day?&& E. I usuall eat a birthday cake with my friends.十二、Read, and choose.(读短文然后判断对“T”错“F”) &&&& Hi,I am Mike. There are five people in my family.My grandma,my father,my mother,me and my little puppy.There are three birthdays in February and two birthdays in September.My grandma’s birthday is in February.My birthday is on September 10th.It is also Teachers’ Day.My mother is a teacher.On September 10th,my mum usually buys me a big birthday cake.I often help her cook dinner.She usually cooks noodles for me.I feel happy.I love my mother very much. (&&& )1.There are four people in Mike’s family.(&&& )2.There are three birthdays in September.(&&& )3.Mike’s birthday is on September 10th.(&&& )4.Mike’s mum is a cook.(&&& )5.Mike’s grandma’s birthday is in February.十三、Read and write.(根据所给提示,写一篇关于你家人生日的短文。)Hello.There are ______ people in my family,___________________________________________.My father’s birthday is on _______.My mother’s birthday is on ___________.My birthday is ______________._________________________________.I love my family very much.
附:材料一、Listen and choose.(听音,选择你所听到的单词。)1.Today is the second day of April.2.My birthday is in February. 3.When is April Fool’s Day?4.When is the maths test?It’s on June 4th.5.When is sports meet?It’s on April 4th.二、Listen and number.(听一听,根据听到的顺序给图片标序号。) 1.Today is Oct 30th&&&& 2. It’s April 5th today.&& 3. His birthday is on May 21st.& 4. Christmas Day is on Dec. 25th.& 5.The singing contest is on June 3rd.三、Listen and choose.(听问句,选答语。)1.Is there a birthday parth in July?2.When is your grandma’s birthday?3.When is your birthday?4.What will you do for your mum?5.Is it Mother’s Day today?四、 Listen and tick.(听短文,判断句子对错,对的打T,错的打F。)&Hello,I’m Lucy.I’m a quiet girl.Today is October 1st. It’s China’s birthday.Today is my birthday ,too. I have a sister .Her name is Betty. Her birthday is in December.What about you ?文章来源天添资源 网 w w w.tTz Y W.C oM
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
var _bdhmProtocol = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? " https://" : " http://");
document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + _bdhmProtocol + "/h.js%3Fde4f10e54e8' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));

我要回帖

更多关于 the last day of june 的文章

随机推荐