八年级英语八年级上册第三次月考考考到第几单元?

当前位置: >>
八年级英语第3次月考
五沟中心校
学度八年级上第三次月考---任丽丽 (100 分 90 分钟) 一. 听力(15 分) 听句子,选出你所听到的单词或短语,每个句子读 2 遍。 ( ) 1 A. plans( ( ( ( B. plants C. planets) 2 A. cut up B. mix up C. turn up ) 3A. hundreds B. hundred C. hundreds of ) 4A. impossible B. possible C. probable ) 5 A. make decisions B. make solutions C. make resolutions短对话理解,听对话选出最佳答案。每个对话读 2 遍(5’) 听第一段对话回答第 6.7 题 ( )6. Where is the man?A. ( A. B. C. ( A. ( A. In a shop B. At school C. At he doctor’s ) 7.What will the man have to do next? Stay in hospital for some time Take some medicine and have a good rest Take more exercise in the open air 听第二段对话回答第 8--10 题 )8.What are the two speakers talking about? Picnic B. A weatherman C. Weather )9.When will they have picnic? The day after tomorrow B. Tomorrow C. Next Sunday ( ) 10.The woman will be unhappy if______. A. The weatherman has made a mistake again B. The weatherman is right C. The weather changes 听短文,填入所缺单词。 (5’) We all dream about life in the future. What do you think it will be like? Maybe in the future people will fly into space and spend their holidays on the moon, and __11__ will live under the sea. There will be robots in our homes. Women won’t do housework. They will have more_12__time. Robots will help them do everything at home. We will be _13_to do shopping without leaving our home. I am _14_that there will be more e-schools, so children can study at home_15_ the internet or TV. They won’t go to school every day. 笔试部分(85 分) 一.单项选择 (15 分) ( ) 16.Are you going to visit ______?A somewhere interesting B interesting anywhere C anywhere interesting D interesting somewhere ( ) 17 . My uncle is going to ____ Dalian next year . A moves B move to C live D leaves for ( )18. He decides to work ______ than last year . A more hard B much hard C much harder D little hard ( ) 19. She’s going to take ______ lessons because she wants to be an actress . A music B acting C dancing D basketball ( ) 20. He’s going to keep on ______English. A practice B practiced C practicing D to practice ( ) 21 ------How many birds can you see in the trees ? -------I can see _____birds in the trees. A hundreds of B five hundreds C hundred of D five hundreds of ( ) 22 There will ______ pollution this year than last year. A. be fewer B. be less C. have fewer D. have less ( ) 23 Will people live to be 200 years old ? _____. They can’t live so long. A. No, they don’t B. Yes, they do C. Yes, they will D. No, they won’t ( )24. I think food here is delicious . Do you agree____ me? A. with B. to C. on D . from ( ) 25. I feel____ when I watch the____ problems. A. bored, bored B. bored , boring C. boring, boring D. boring bored ( )26. I want to make a banana milk shake, ____ milk do I need. and___ bananas do I need ? A. how much how much B . how many how many C. how much how many D, how many how much ( ) 27. Please bring me ____. A .two cup of coffee B. two cups of coffee C. two cups of coffees D. two cup of coffee ( ) 28. It’s getting dark. Can you____ the light? A. turn off B. turn on C. turn over D. turn down ( ) 29. It’s easy _____ a banana shake. Let me help you. A. do B. to do C. make D. to make ( )30. Before eating the fruit salad, you’d better_____ first. A. put it in B. mix it up C. put it up D. mix up it 二. 完形填空 (15 分) A Food is very important. Everyone needs to 31___ well if he wants to have a strong body .Our brains(大脑) also need a kind of food .This kind of food is 32_.We begin to get knowledge when we are very young .Small children are interested in everything around them. They learn 33___while they are watching and 34_. When they’re getting older ,they begin to 35___storybooks,anything they like .When they find something new ,they like to ask questions and 36__to find out the answers . What’s the best 37__ to get knowledge? If we 38__by ourselves, we’ll get the most knowledge. If we’re 39___getting answers from others and don’t ask why ,we will never learn well. When we study in a right way, we’ll learn 40__ and understood better . 31. A. read B. see C. drink D. eat 32. A. knowledge B. sport C. playing D. fruit 33. A. everything B. something C. nothing D. anything 34. A. finding B. listening to C. listening D. looking at 35. A. learn B. buy C. write D. read 36. A .try B. have C. like D. should 37. A. place B. school C. way D road 38. A. work B. learn C. help D. do 39. A. often B. always C. usually D. sometimes 40. A. more B. much C. little D. fewer三.补全对话(5 分)Jane: Ann, _41__ Ann: The future? Well, I think we’ll study at home on computers. And 42__ Jane: You think so? What else will we do? Ann:__43_ Jane: Where will we be able to go on vacation? Ann:_44__ Jane: The moon? _45__ Ann: Because it’s much more interesting on the moon than on the earth. A. We don’t have to go to school. B. Why don’t we take vacations on the earth ? C. We’ll take long vacations, too. D. To the moon. E. What do you think of the future?四.阅读理解:(30 分) AMike is a factory worker. He is often very tired after a day's work. His wife, Jenny, has no job, so she stays at home to cook the meals. Every day he can have his dinner when he gets home from his factory. One day, Mike came home very late because he was very busy in the factory. He was very hungry when he got home. He was not happy when he found his dinner was not ready. He was very angry with his wife. He shouted at her, &I'm going out to eat in a restaurant.& &Wait for five minutes, & said his wife. &Why? Do you think that dinner will be ready in five minutes?& asked Mike. &Of course not,& she answered. &But I can be ready to go with you in five minutes.& ( ) 46. Mike works in________. A. a factory B. an office C. a school D. a hospital ( )47. Jenny stays at home because ________. A. she likes cooking B. she loves her husband very much ( ) 48. One day, Mike came home very late because________. A. he wanted to have dinner in a restaurant B. he had a lot of work to do C. he was angry with his wife D. his wife didn't cook dinner ( ) 49. Mike was ________when he found his dinner was not ready. A. happy B. glad C. hungry D. not happy ( ) 50. Which sentence is correct? A. Jenny could have dinner ready in five minutes. B. Jenny wanted to go to the restaurant with her husband. C. Jenny didn't like the dinner at home. D. Jenny didn't love her husband. B Come and see the Indian elephants and the new tigers from America. The bears are waiting to meet you, and the monkeys from China are waiting to throw things at you. The lovely dogs from Australia are waiting to laugh at you, and the giraffes from Zambia are waiting to look down on you. Tickets Grown-ups:$2.00 Children:Over 12: $ 1.00 Under 12: Free Opening time: 9:00 a.m.― 4:00 p.m. Except Friday: 10:00 a.m. ― 3 :00 p.m. Keep the zoo clean! Do not touch,give food or go near the animals. ( ) 51. How many kinds of animals are talked about in the passage? A. Four B. Five. C. Six. D. Seven. ( ) 52. Now Mr. Smith is in the zoo with his two sons, one aged 14 and the other 10, how much are the tickets together? A. $4.00 B. $2.00 C. $3.00 D. $1.00 ( ) 53. Which of the following is the visiting time? A. 3:00 p.m. Sunday B. 9:30 a.m. Friday C. 8:30 a.m. Monday D. 5:00 p.m. Tuesday ( ) 54. From the passage we can guess the animal “giraffe” must be very _______. A. fat B. long C. strong D. tall ( )55. Which of the following can we do in the zoo? A. To give some food to the dogs. B. To touch the monkey on the head. C. To throw things everywhere. D. To take a few nice photos. C Some children wish to be writers some day. They want to write stories or books for people to read. That's good!It's good to write something for people to read!But they should know that they need to be good readers first before they are really good writers. They should read a lot of books,instead(代替)of watching TV and spending a lot of time playing games when they are free. There is more fun in reading;you want to look for more books to read. Before you decide(决定)to be a good writer, you'd better say to yourself, “I must read more and more!” 56.This article mainly tells us that ______. A.some children wish to be writers some day B.it is good to write something for people to read C.reading can be helpful for us to become a good writer D.writers like to read more books for fun 57.Some children want to be writers ______. A.because they want to be good readers B.to write stories or books for people to read C.to find good jobs some day D.to get more money to keep a family 58.It's good for children ______. A.to do a lot of reading B.to watch TV in the evening C.to have wishes only D.to be good writers right now 59.Reading can ______.[来源:www.shulihua.net] A.help you to be a good player B.help you write well C.make you work better D.make you watch more TV at home 60.From the passage we know that ______. A.all children like to be writers B.people like to read for children C.all writers are children D.children need to read more and more books 五.根据句意填写单词。(5 分) 61.It’s time__(get) up now. We will catch the early bus at the bus station. 62.Please give me some__(tomato). 63.I want to be an __(工程师) when I grow up. 64.First, put some yogurt on a __(片,块) of bread. 65.When we make__(promise), we should try to obey them 六.书面表达。 (15 分) 以“My dream job”为题用英语写一篇短文。 提示: 1. 我的妈妈喜欢美食,经常给我们做各种食物。 2.有一天,给我们做了香蕉奶昔。 写出步骤,使用上 首先,接下来,然后,最后。 3. 高中毕业后,我要上烹饪学校。 (cooking school) 4. 将来做一名厨师,给妈妈做美食。 要求: 1. 条理清楚,语句通顺,语法正确,书写规范。 2. 可以适当发挥。 3. 80 词左八年级第三次月考英语答题卷一、单项选择(每小题 1 分,共 15 分) 1. 6. 11. 2. 7. 12. 3. 8. 13. 4. 9. 14. 5. 10. 15.二、单项选择(15 分) 16. 21. 26. 17. 22. 27. 18. 23. 28. 19. 24. 29. 20. 25. 30.三. 完形填空(15 分) 31. 36. 32. 37. 33. 38. 34. 39. 35. 40.四.补全对话 (5 分) 41. 42. 43. 44. 45.五、阅读理解(30 分) 46. 51. 56. 47. 52. 57. 48. 53. 58. 49. 54. 59. 50. 55. 60. ___ ___ ___ 六、单词拼写(5 分) 61. 62 六.书面表达。 (15 分) 63 64 65.八年级英语第三次月考试卷_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
八年级英语第三次月考试卷
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
八年级英语上第三次月考试卷
下载积分:865
内容提示:八年级英语上第三次月考试卷
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:4|
上传日期: 14:15:14|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 865 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
八年级英语上第三次月考试卷
关注微信公众号当前位置: >>
八年级下学期第三次月考英语
八年级下学期第三次月考 英语试卷(全卷四个部分 满分U120 分 考试时间:120 分钟) 第一部分 听力(共四节,满分 30 分) 第一节:听句子,选择与所听内容相符合的图片,每个句子听两遍(共 5 小题,每小题 1 分, 满分 5 分)( )1.( )2.( )3.( )4.( )5.第二节:根据你所听到的句子,选择正确的答语,每小题听两遍(共 5 小题,每小题 1 分, 满分 5 分) ( )6.A.Here you are . B. I’m sorry to hear that. C. That’s OK. ( )7.A.Three years ago. B. Tomorrow. C. For four years.1( )8.A.Sorry,I won’t. B.I don’t care. C. No way. ( )9.A.Yes,I couldn’t. B. OK, It’s my pleasure C. Sorry, I can’t. ( )10.A.You’re welcome. B. Thank you. C. Enjoy yourself. 第三节:听对话,选择正确的选项,每段对话听两遍(共 10 小题,每小题 1 分满分 10 分) 听第一段对话,回答第 11―13 小题。 ( )11.What was the man doing when the telephone rang? A. He was washing his coat. B. He was washing my coat. C. He was washing his clothes. ( )12.What’s the man’s telephone number? A. . B. . C. . ( )13.Where was his sister? A. She was in America. B. She was in Australia. C. She was in England. 听第二段对话,回答第 14―16 小题。 ( )14.Who will go shopping with Jew? A. Tom. B. Mary. C. Nobody. ( )15.What does Jew want to buy? A. He wants to buy some stamps. B. He wants to buy some postcards. C. Both A and B. ( )16.What else does he buy? A. Some fruit. B. Some vegetables. C. Some meet. 听第三段对话,回答第 17 小题。 ( )17.What’s the weather like now? A. It’s rainy. B. It’s sunny. C. It’s cloudy. 听第四段对话,回答第 18―20 小题。 ( )18.When is their mother’s birthday? A. May 10th . B. May 11th. C . May 12th. ( )19.What will they buy as a gift for their mother? A. A handbag. B. A pair of shoes. C. A cake. ( )20.Where will Sam wait for Mary after class? A. In the school. B. On the playground. C. At the school gate. 第四节:听短文,完成下列信息表格。听两遍。 (共 5 个小题,每小题 2 分,满分 10 分) _21_ ’s plan Claudia: _22_ _23_: do more reading Peter : _24_ I: _25_ ( )21.A.Summer vacation B. Winter vacation C. New Year ( )22.A.visit some places of interest B. visit her grandmother C. visit her pen pal ( )23.A.Mary B. Kate C. Lisa ( )24.A.play sports B. play computer C. play with a cat ( )25.A.go to Hainan B. go to Qindao C. go to Beijing 第二部分 英语知识运用(共三节,满分 35 分) 第一节:词语释义(共 5 小题,每小题 1 分,满分 5 分) 选出与划线部分意思相同或相近的解释。 ( )26.The child didn’t cry anymore when he saw his parents. A. stop crying B. stop to cry C. stopped to cry D. stopped crying ( )27.They’ve used up paper. They need to buy some more. A. finished B. ended up C. eaten up D. run out of ( )28.Over one million(百万)people lose their lives in the earth-quake. A. About B. More C. More than D. Less than ( )29.In our class, three quarters of students go to school by bike. A. three fourth B. three fourths C. three four D. third four ( )30.Mum, I’ll do my homework at once. A. right away B. right now C. just now D. at the moment 第二节:单项选择(共 20 小题,每小题 1 分,满分 20 分) ( )31.There _____ a talk show on CCTVC3 this evening. A. is going to be B. is going to have C. will have D. will has ( )32.In our city, _____middle school students want to work as teachers in the future. A. thousand B. thousand of C. thousands of D. two thousand ( )33.This morning I went to school in a hurry(匆忙),so I _____my keys at home. A. left B forgot C. lose D. put ( )34.If your teacher said _____about you, you should keep silent. A. bad something B. something bad C. good something D. good anything ( )35.I _____my homework while my parents ____TV last night. A. were watching B.watched C. watched D. were watching ( )36.Mrs Black doesn’t know if her American friend _____to Beijing tomorrow. If he _____here, she will meet him at the airport. A. comes B. will come C. will come D. comes, comes ( )37.I’ve been collecting old coins _____ten years ago. A. about B. since C. for D. / ( )38.―Would you mind _____your bike? ―No, not at all. A. move B. to move C. moving D. moves ( )39.―Ben, would you like to play basketball with us? ―______,but I have to wash the dishes first. A. No, I can’t B.I don’t want to C. Yes, please D. I’d love to ( )40.Kate_____a piece of paper and put it into the litter bag. A. threw away B. picked up C. put out D. looked out ( )41.Look!This is a______. A.70Cfloor building B.70Cfloors building C.70Cfloor buildings D.70 floors buildings ( )42.―Why not ______music club?2―I’m sorry I can’t sing or dance. A . to join B. join C .joining D. to join in ( )43.―Is Mr Baker at home? ―Sorry, he isn’t in . He _____to Dalian for vacation. A. has gone B. have been C. is going D. goes ( )44.My uncle talks _____but does ______,so most of his friends don’t like him at all. A. more B. less C. few D. few ( )45.Little Tom likes all the subjects _____math. It's difficult for him. A. without B. besides C. except D. with ( )46.The teacher came up to see _____with me. A. what was the matter B. what the matter is C. what the matter was D. what’s the matter ( )47.―I’m sorry I’ve lost the book from the library. ―I’m afraid you have to ______ it. A. pay for B. look for C. spend D. cost ( )48.The baby is sleeping. The music is too loud. Could you please______? A. turn down it B. turning down it C. turning it down D. turn it down ( )49.―I have never been to England. ―______. A.I have neither. B. so have I. C.I have so. D. Me neither. ( )50.The assistant told me that I should ______the book to the library on time(按时). A. gave back B. return C. come back D. get back 第三节:完形填空。 (共 10 小题,每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) We live in the Dcomputer age‖. For example, scientists, teachers, writers and even students use computers to do_51_ work. But more than 30 years ago, _52_couldn’t be used too much. They were very big and expensive. Very_53_people were interested in them and knew how to use them. Today computers are smaller and_54_ . _55_they can do a lot of work, many people like to use them. Some people even have them at home. Computers become very important because they can work _56_than men and make fewer mistakes(错误).Computers can _57_people do a lot of work. Writers now use computers to write. Teachers use them to study and children use them to play games. Computers can also remember what you put_58_them. Computers are very_59_and helpful. They are our good friends. Do you want to _____a computer? ( )51.A.many of B. all kinds of C. a lot D. too many ( )52.A.scientists B. teachers C. students D. computers ( )53.A.few B. little C. a few D. a little ( )54.A.cheap B. cheaper C. expensive D. more expensive ( )55.A.But B. And C. Because D. If ( )56.A.slow B. slower C. fast D. faster ( )57.A.help B. make C. use D. stop ( )58.A.to B. into C. on D. up ( )59.A.beautiful B. careful C. useful D. heavy ( )60.A.pay B. sell C. lend D. have 第三部分 阅读理解(共三节,15 小题,每小题 2 分,满分 30 分) A Hong Kong Disneyland opened on 12 September 2005 and became the first Disney Theme Park in China. It looks like a Disney Theme Park in the USA, but it has millions of tourists from all over China. The opening date was chosen(选择)for good luck. Its restaurants offer(提供) Chinese dishes, and Mickey Mouse and his friends can be watched wearing traditional Chinese customers(服饰). However, besides Hong Kong Disneyland, there are also other several Disneylands in the world. Do you know in1955, Walt Disney himself opened the first Disney Park in the USA. Later, Tokyo Disney Park opened in Japan in 1983, and Europe Disney Park opened in France in 1992. 根据短文内容判断句子的正(T)误(F). ( )61.Hong Kong Disneyland is the first Disney Park in the world. ( ) 62.The opening date of Hong Kong Disneyland was decided on 12 September, 2005 because it was for good luck. ( )63.There are no restaurants in Hong Kong Disneyland. ( )64.The first Disney Park was built in the USA in 1955 by Walt Disney himself. ( )65.There are only three Disney Parks in the world. B An old woman walked into a clothes shop. She asked the shop girl to let her have a look at a new dress. But the girl didn’t say a word. She stood over there. The old woman asked the girl to show her the new dress again. But this time she said nothing again. The old woman looked at the girl and said to herself:DI’m too old to see clearly. I don’t know who is a model girl and who is a real girl. ‖When she heard this, the real girl shouted at the old woman, DWhat? Did you call me a model one?‖ The old woman was very surprised. DOh, dear .‖She said, DThe model can speak. Then it must be a kind of new robot.‖ ( )66.The old woman asked _____ to show her a new dress. A. a model girl B. a robot C. a shop girl D. a shop boy ( )67.The girl didn’t say a word______. A. at last B. in the end C. at first D. finally ( )68.The shop girl was______ to the old woman. A. polite B. impolite C. friendly D. sorry ( )69.The old woman was ______when she heard the girl’s words. A. amazed B. amazing C. angry D. disappointed ( )70.The story happened in _______. A. a school B. a store C. a factory D. a bank C Mrs white is going to have her first baby very soon. Today it’s time to take her to the hospital. So Mr White helped her get into the car and drove her there .A nurse took Mrs White to her room and told Mr White that he could go home and she could call him when the baby arrives . But Mr White said he was so worried about her wife that he must wait at the hospital .The nurse said ,DYou may wait outside.‖ Mr White was walking up and down at about midnight when the nurse came out of the room and said with a smile ,Dwhich would you like better, a boy or a girl ?‖3DA girl,‖ said Mr White .DI have a beautiful wife, and she loves me very much .I wish my daughter will be as beautiful as her mother , and she will also love me like her mother .‖ Dwell,‖ said the nurse ,DBut it’s a boy . ‖ DThat’s all right ,‖says Mr White happily .DThat’s my second choice(选择).‖ ( )71.Mr White took Mrs White to hospital because ______. A. he needs help B. she will have a baby C. they want to give their child something D. they want to see an old friend in the hospital ( )72.Mr White ______at the hospital. A. was waiting outside all the time B. went back home to get some clothes C. told Mrs white that she had a baby D. was good at driving ( )73.Mr White would like to have a girl because_____. A. he didn’t like a boy B. his wife didn’t like a boy, too C. he didn’t have much time to look after a boy D. she would love him like his beautiful wife ( )74.The underlined(画线的)word Darrives ‖means___。 A.笑 B.哭 C.出生 D.醒 ( )75.Which of the following is right? A. Mr White went to the hospital by bus. B. Mr White didn’t like to have a boy. C. Mr White told Mrs White that they have a boy D. Mr White is very happy because they have a baby 第四部分 写作(共三节,满分 25 分) 第一节:根据句意,用括号中所给词的适当形式填空(共 5 小题,每小题 1 分,满分 5 分) 76.I have a pot - bellied pig (name)Connie. 77.Many people have _______ (person)computers in their homes in China. 78.The more people she helps, the ______ (happy)she feels. 79.My cousin has _____ (see)the movie twice. 80.Some of us want to be the ______ (win)of this English contest. 第二节:将下列句子中汉语部分译成英语,注意使用适当的形式。 (共 5 小题,每小题 1 分, 满分 5 分) 81.The foreigners all come from ________(说英语的国家). 82.Peter played computer games _______(代替)going to school last night. 83.You______(而不是)I are going camping in five week. 84.In our study ,even if you ______(取得进步) ,you should also keep trying. 85.The TV show was so boring that I ______(睡着了)half way through it. 第三节:书面表达(满分 15 分) 生活中,每个人都需要帮助,请以 D Help from…‖ 为题,写一篇短文. 要求词数在 80 左右,语言流畅,书写规范,卷面整洁。文中不得出现作者的真实姓名p校 名,否则以零分计。 Help from 听力材料 第一部分 听力部分 第一节 听句子,选择与句子内容相关的图画,注意每题听两遍。听第二段对话,回答第 14-16 小题. M: I’ll do some shopping this afternoon. Who will go with me? W: I’m afraid I’m not free. I think Tom will not have time, either. M; Ok, I’ll do it myself. First I should go to the post office for some postcards and stamps. W: Anything else? M: I also want to go to supermarket to buy some fruit. 听第三段对话,回答第 17 小题.1. I was watching TV with my brother at this time yesterday. 2. He said he wouldn’t eat any instant noodles any more. They are unhealthy. 3. You are supposed to return my MP3 yesterday, but you forgot it again. 4. In our class most boys like playing football. 5.This morning the teacher told us that the earth moves around the sun. 第二节 根据你所听到的句子,选出正确的答语,注意每题听两遍。W: Hi, Mike, let’s play football outside, Ok? M: Good idea. Look at the sky, it’s so blue. 听第四段对话,回答第 18-20 小题. W: What’s the date today, Sam? M: May 12th .Why, Mary? W: Today is Mum’s birthday!What shall we get for our mother? M: What about a new handbag? W: That’s a good idea. When shall me meet to buy it? M: I’ll wait for you at the school gate at 4:30 this afternoon. 第四节 听短文,完成下列列表格,注意听两遍. Summer vacation is coming. We have different plans for it. Claudia is going to visit her grand-mother in a small village. ,Mary is not going out, instead, she is going to do more reading for the future studies. Peter wants to play sports more to keep fit. I plan to go to Beijing. Because it’s a good chance to make more friends and know more about the Olympic Games.6. My mother was ill in hospital. 7. How long have you been learning English? 8. Please don’t shout loudly in the classroom. 9. Could you please buy a newspaper for me? 10. I hope you’ll have a good time in London. 第三节 听对话,回答问题,注意每题听两遍。听第一段对话,回答第 11-13 小题. M: Hello,,who’s that? W: Hi, Tom, this is Joan, your sister. M: Hi, Joan, how are you? W: I’m fine, thanks. What are you doing now? M: I’m washing my clothes. It’s a lot of work. I called you last Saturday. But nobody answered.Where have you been? W: I was in Sydney on business. I came back the day before yesterday. M: Let’s meet in the Green park this afternoon. W: Ok, see you then. M: See you then. Bye.4 参考答案 1-5 ABCCB 6-10 B C A B B 16-20 A B C A C 26-30 D D C B A 36-40 A B C D B 46-50 C A D D B 56-60 D A B C D 66-70 C C B A B11-15 C B B C C 21-25 A B A A C 31-35 A C A B D 41-45 A B A B C 51-55 B D A B C 61-65 F T F T F 71-75 B A D C D76.named 77.personal 78.happier 79.seen 80.winners 82.instead of 81.English-speaking countries 83.rather than84.make progress 85.fell asleep5
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级英语第三次月考 的文章

随机推荐