人们不懂得厉行节约反对浪费条例,浪费现象很严重的翻译是:什么意思

第二节:书面表达 中央号召创建节约型社会.可是许多校园内部浪费现象严重.请你在班会课上发表演讲.号召同学们从我做起.杜绝浪费. 注意:1.词数130左右,演讲的开头和结尾已写好.不记人总词数. ——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
第二节:书面表达 中央号召创建节约型社会.可是许多校园内部浪费现象严重.请你在班会课上发表演讲.号召同学们从我做起.杜绝浪费. 注意:1.词数130左右,演讲的开头和结尾已写好.不记人总词数. 2.不要逐字逐条翻译.要组成一篇通顺连贯的短文. 浪费现象 危害 措施 1.水.电. 2.餐厅的食物. 3.其他 1.自身性格. 2.父母财政负担. 3.自然资料 Dear friends, May I have your attention, please? Now I’d like to make a speech here. With the improvement of living standard, there are a lot of waste on campus. For example the students Therefore, I’m sure, with everyone doing his bit, we will change the present situation the better. That’s all. Thank you! 淮安市学年度第一学期高三第二次调查测试 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
第二节:书面表达(满分25分)假设你是李明,你的美国笔友Laura明年要来重庆当交流学生,她写信来向你询问有关重庆的情况。请你写封回信,大致介绍重庆。要点如下:1.重庆地处中国西南。山环水绕,景色怡人。2.人口过3100万,以热情,坦诚闻名。美食众多,火锅享有盛名。3.1997年直辖,至此,已发展成中国西南的经济中心。要求: 1.词数:l00词左右,不包括已给出的开头和结尾的字数。& 2.包括所有要点。参考词汇:1.中央直辖市:central municipality (n)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.火锅:hot pot注意:开头与结尾已经为你写好。Dear Laura,&I'm so glad to hear that you will come to Chongqing next year. Here is someinformation about Chongqing, which I hope, will be of help to you.I love Chongqing and I hope you will share my feeling and enjoy your stay here.Yours sincerely, Li Ming
第二节:书面表达(满分25分) 假如你是王林李明是你的好友, 他对布朗先生的公司感兴趣,打算到该公司谋职(apply for a position)。请根据下面李明的简历表,用英语为他写一封推荐信。词数110左右。
第二节:书面表达 (满分25分) 假设你是李明,你的美国笔友Laura明年要来重庆当交流学生,她写信来向你询问有关重庆的情况。请你写封回信,大致介绍重庆。要点如下: 1.重庆地处中国西南。山环水绕,景色怡人。 2.人口过3100万,以热情,坦诚闻名。美食众多,火锅享有盛名。 3.1997年直辖,至此,已发展成中国西南的经济中心。 要求: 1.词数:l00词左右,不包括已给出的开头和结尾的字数。& 2.包括所有要点。 参考词汇:1.中央直辖市:central municipality (n)&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& &&&2.火锅:hot pot 注意:开头与结尾已经为你写好。 Dear Laura,&
I'm so glad to hear that you will come to Chongqing next year. Here is some information about Chongqing, which I hope, will be of help to you. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I love Chongqing and I hope you will share my feeling and enjoy your stay here. Yours sincerely, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Ming
第二节:书面表达(满分25分) 高三年级是高中生活的最后一年,在这一年中,学生们都面临升学的压力。因此,很多学生下课号也坐在教室里用功,但学习效率和成绩并不理想。由此你想告诉他们:适当的休息很有必要。现在就请你以“A Ten-minute Break’’为主题.按下列要点写一篇短文,让这些同学从中得到启发。短文的要点如下: 1:十分钟的课间休息很有必要。
2.要注意适当的休息方式。 3.你是怎样利用这十分钟的。 注意:①开头已经给出,不计人总词数;②词数:100左右。 A Ten-minute Break As a Senior Three student, time seems much limited. As a result, more and more students try to study from early morning till late afternoon, even during the ten -minute break.____________________ _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
第二节:书面表达(满分25分) &&&&&& “神州7号”中国人首次太空舱外活动成功以后,人们就“普通人去太空旅游”的话题展开了热烈讨论。请你根据下列提示以“The advantages and disadvantages of Space Travel”为题写一篇英语短文,阐述表格中的两种观点,并简要地谈谈你个人的看法。
太空旅游的利
太空旅游的弊
1.提供人类居住的新场所。 2.给人类提供新能源。 3.帮助人们更好地了解宇宙。 4.太空研究对其他领域有好处。
1.花费太大。 2.人类住在其它行星上的想法不切实际。 3.太空旅游有危险。
注意事项: &&&&&& 1.短文必须包括所列内容。 &&&&&& 2.不要逐字逐句翻译。 &&&&&& 3.词数110左右。
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号> 【答案带解析】中央号召创建节约型社会,可是许多校园内部浪费现象严重。请你在班会课上发表演讲,号...
中央号召创建节约型社会,可是许多校园内部浪费现象严重。请你在班会课上发表演讲,号召同学们从我做起,杜绝浪费。注意:1.词数150左右;演讲的开头和结尾已写好,不记人总词数。
2.不要逐字逐条翻译,要组成一篇通顺连贯的短文。浪费现象危害措施1.水、电。2.餐厅的食物。3.其他(由考生自己添加)1.自身性格。2.父母财政负担。3.自然资源(内容由考生自己添加)Dear friends,
May I have your attention, please? Now I’d like to make a speech here.
With the improvement of living standard, there are a lot of waste on campus. For example the students_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
That’s all. Thank you! 
One possible version:
Dear friends,
May I have your attention, please? Now I’d like to make a speech here.
With the improvement of living standard, there are a lot of waste on campus. For exa...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
相关试题推荐
句子转换和完成句子 (满分10分)1.Many people consider acupuncture to be a good treatment for a lot of medical problems.Acupuncture __________ _________ by many people ________a good treatment for a lot of medical problems.2.Every student in the school has access to the school library.The school library is ___________ __________ every student in the school. 3.Generally speaking, it’s quite necessary to check the source of information you find on the Internet.As ______ _______ ______, it’s quite necessary to check the source of information you find on the Internet.4.You have the right to make a decision. It’s ______ _____you to make a decision.5.有了移动电话, 无论在哪里, 我们都可以与别人保持联系。
With mobile phones, we can _______ _______ _______ _______others wherever we are.6.直到她摘下墨镜, 我才认出她是一位著名的影星。________ _______ ________ ________she took off her dark glassed that I realized she was a famous film star.7.因缺乏交流而引发的家庭问题越来越多。There are more and more family problems _______ _______ lack of communication. 
动词填空 (满分5分)1.Technology _______(see) some amazing developments in the last few decades.2.With the great weight _______(take) off her mind, she passed the text successfully.3.I’m sorry, by then my lecture will have ended and I _______(meet) my guests.4.If penicillin had not been available, many people _________(die) from sickness or even small wounds.5.Sarah, hurry up, I’m afraid you won’t have time to get________(change).6.The bell _________ (indicate) the end of the period rang, interrupting our heated discussion7. _________ (not complete) the program, they have to stay there for another two weeks.8.Wherever you go, you can see the product ___________ (advertise).9.The project is so designed that once _______ (begin) nothing can be done to change it.10.The suggestion that the plan _________(delay) will be discussed tomorrow. 
单词拼写 (满分5分)1.One of the main d_________to their products is that they tend to waste electricity.2.This monument was built in honor of those who s________their lives for the country’s independence.3.Peter stood out among the job hunters because of his c________of English, so the company employed him as a translator.4.I tried to c________in my speech how grateful we all were for his help.5.I believed Mary will turn up at night. I know she is always very ________(准时) for appointments.6.I’m going to show you just a few examples of how common these _________(现象) are.7.I know that if I start watching a soap opera I immediately become hopelessly ________(上瘾)8.There is ___________(大量的) evidence that a person’s character is reflected in their handwriting.9.After her father died, the girl ________(不与人交往) from others and often stayed alone。10.I have been __________(订阅) to this magazine for years. 
It often seems that people have a hard time in speaking a seemingly familiar name. Did you ever have someone's name on the tip of your tongue and yet you were not able to recall it? When this happened,what did you do? Next time this happens again,what should you do? You should not try to recall it. Instead, just do something else for a couple of minutes and then the name may come into your head. Why? The name is just there, since you have met this person and learned his name. It, waiting there, only has to be dug out. The initial(最初的) effort to recall prepares the mind for operation, but it is the subconscious (下意识的) activities that go to work to dig up a dim(模糊的)memory. Forcing yourself to recall almost never helps because it doesn' it only tightens it. That’s why students find the preparatory method greatly helpful in examinations. They read over the questions before trying to answer any of them. Then they answer first the ones of which they are most confident. At the same time, deeper mental activities in the subconscious mind are taking place; work is being done on the more difficult questions. By the time the easier questions are answered, answers to the more difficult ones will usually begin to come into consciousness. It is often just a question of waiting for recall to come to the memory.You see, forcing ourselves to think hard to recall something usually doesn’t help. Chances are that the harder we think, the more difficulty we face in thinking of what we want to. Offering our mind time to work is what we are expected to do. ProblemPeople 1.______ to recall what they are sure they know. SolutionThey are 2.______ not to try to recall it immediately. They can do something else for a while 3._____ of thinking hard about it.  4.______It takes time for the subconscious activities to go to work to dig up a dim memory, in which case forcing oneself to recall can make the memory 5._____. ExampleStudents find the preparatory method of great 6.______ in examinations. They, having read over the questions, first answer easy ones. 7._____, the subconscious activities are 8._____ to deal with harder ones.9.______People should offer their mind time to work so that a dim memory can be 10._____ up. 
As we drove along, my spirits went up again, and I turned, with pleasure, to the thought of the new life which I was entering. But though it was not far past the middle of September, the heavy clouds and strong north-easterly wind combined to make th and the journey seemed a very long one, so that it was nearly one o’clock before we reached the place of our destination. Yet when we entered the gateway, my heart failed me, and I wished it were a mile or two farther off. For the first time in my life I must stand alone: there was no retreating now. I must enter that house, and introduce myself among its strange people. But how was it to be done? True, I was
but, thanks to the protecting care of my mother and sister, I well knew that many a girl of fifteen, or under, was gifted with a more womanly address, and greater ease and self-possession, than I was. Yet, anyway, I would do very well, and the children, of course, I should soon be at ease with them.“Be calm, be calm, whatever happens,” I and truly I was so fully absorbed in steadying my nerves and keeping down the rebellious beat of my heart that when I was admitted into the hall and into the presence of Mrs. Bloomfield, I almost forgot to answer and it afterwards struck me that the little I did say was spoken in the tone of one half-dead or half-asleep.
With due politeness, however, she showed me my bedroom, and left me there to take a little refreshment for a little while and led me into the dining-room. Some beefsteaks and potatoe and while I dined upon these, she sat opposite, watching me (as I thought) and trying to keep something like a conversation— consisting chiefly of commonplace remarks. In fact, my attention was almost wholly absorbed in my dinner: not from appetite, but from the toughness of the beefsteaks, and the numbness of my hands.
“I have had so little time to attend to their education myself, but I think they are clever children, and very willing to learn, espec he is, I think, the flower of the flock— a generous, noble-spirited boy, one to be led, but not driven, and remarkable for always speaking the truth.” “His sister Mary Ann will require watching,” continued she, “but she is a very good girl on the whole, though I wish her to be kept out of the nursery as much as possible, as she is now almost six years old, and might acquire bad habits from the nurses. I have ordered her bed to be placed in your room, and if you will be so kind as to look after her washing and dressing, and take charge of her clothes, she needs to have nothing further to do with the nursery maid.”I replied I was qu and at that moment the children entered the room. Tom Bloomfield was a well-grown boy of seven. Mary was a tall girl, for her age of six, somewhat dark like her mother. The second sister was Fanny, a very pretty little girl, looking little younger than Mary. The remaining one was Harriet, a little broad, fat, merry, playful thing of scarcely two, whom I had more desire for than all the rest — but with her I had nothing to do.1.Which of the following statements best describes how the writer felt when she entered Mrs. Bloomfield’s home?A. She was nervous, dissatisfied with her manners but still confident.B. She was cold, hungry but eager to see all the children in the family.C. She was frightened, nervous and regretful about her decision.D. She was calm, confident and very happy with all the family.2.What job would the writer take in Mrs Bloomfield’s home?A. A nursery maid.
B. A house cleaner.
C. A home cook.
D. A family teacher.3.Which of the following was TRUE according to the passage?A. The writer had some difficulty with her lunch because of the tough food and the cold.B. The delicious food took the writer's attention away from Mrs. Bloomfield’s words.C. All the children were well educated before the writer came to the family.D. All the children in the family were looked after by Mrs Bloomfield herself.4.From the passage, we can infer that _______.A. Mrs Bloomfield would treat the writer kindly and help her a lotB. The youngest girl Harriet would be the writer’s favorite studentC. the writer would take on more responsibilities than she shouldD. Tom Bloomfield would be the cleverest of all the children 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
餐桌上的浪费现象很严重写成英语并翻译为汉语作文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
About for waste of table's foodI don't like waste,about the table foods waste is terrible in China.I have two relatives likes me,don't like waste.When the dinner finished,they will take almost foods go home,I like it.I don't like waste.In China waste food was too much.You know the farmer's work is not easy and comfortable,our social have had the big problem.So pay attention focus on how to save food.We improve our life is ok,but the table's culture also should change again.So don't order too much,if you couldn't eat too much.Can't be waste of food I think should put into our life,关于表的食物垃圾我不喜欢浪费食物废料,关于表是可怕的在中国.我有两个亲戚喜欢我,不喜欢浪费.当晚餐结束后,他们将几乎食物回家,我喜欢它.我不喜欢浪费.在中国浪费食物太多了.你知道农民的工作是不容易的,舒适的,我们的社会有很大的问题.所以要注意集中在如何节约粮食.我们改善我们的生活是好的,但是表的文化也应该改变了.所以不要点太多,如果你不能吃太多.不能浪费的食物我认为应将进入我们的生活,每一个表的each of the table.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码短文写作中央号召创建节约型社会.可是许多校园内部浪费现象严重.请你在班会课上发表演讲.号召同学们从我做起.杜绝浪费.提示:浪费现象:水.电,餐厅的食物,其他.危害:自身性格,父母财政负担,自然资源.制止浪费现象的措施:由自己设想注意:1.词数130左右,演讲的开头和结尾已写好.不记人总词数. 2.不要逐字逐条翻译.要组成一篇通顺连贯的短文. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
短文写作(25分)中央号召创建节约型社会,可是许多校园内部浪费现象严重。请你在班会课上发表演讲,号召同学们从我做起,杜绝浪费。提示:浪费现象:水、电;餐厅的食物;其他。危害:自身性格;父母财政负担;自然资源。制止浪费现象的措施:由自己设想注意:1.词数130左右;演讲的开头和结尾已写好,不记人总词数。 2.不要逐字逐条翻译,要组成一篇通顺连贯的短文。
When I first learned to write in English,I run into many difficulties.The main problem was in that I always thought in Chinese but tried to translate everything into Chinese.My teacher advised me to keep diaries.I followed her advices.Happily it worked.Soon I began to enjoy talk to myself on paper as I was learning to express me in simple English.One day I wrote a short story and showed it my teacher.She liked it very much that she read it to the class.Everyone said the story was the good one.I was great encouraged by their words.略
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
假设你是李华,你的美国朋友Chris 给你发来e-mail,询问你校正在开展的“低碳生活”(low-carbon& lifestyle )活动情况。请就以下几个方面的活动内容用英语写一封回信。 1.上学(步行或骑自行车); 2.校内(节电节水,双面书写); 3.购物(使用环保购物袋); 4.你对活动的看法。注意: 1.词数120左右; 2.可适当增加细节,使行文连贯; 3.开头语已为你写好。Dear Chris, I’m happy to receive your e-mail asking about what we are doing to promote a low-carbon lifestyle .______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Li Hua
某动物保护组织就某些动物濒临灭绝的原因进行了调查。请根据下面的调查结果写一份调查报告,描述调查情况,谈谈自己的观点,并就此提出解决的建议。濒危原因比例例子物种自身发展不适被淘汰10%大熊猫等栖息地遭破坏20%鱼类、鸟类等人类乱捕滥猎50%兽类、鸟类等工农业生产污染环境10%鸟类、鱼类等自然灾害10%1998年南方洪灾等注意:1.词数 120—150 2.文章的开头已给出,但不计入总词数。 Recently a survey about the reasons for the animals’ dying out has been carried by a wildlife protection organization.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
小明减肥以后,感到身体疲倦、虚弱,不知如何是好,于是他写了一封电子邮件向健康专家求教。请根据下面内容,以小明的名义写一封120字左右的邮件。原因:觉得自己太胖,体重不断增加,担心形象不美,有同学背后嘲笑他。过程:1、去健身房,两三次就放弃了,感觉太累也没时间; 2、节食,坚持了大约一个星期,经常饿得不能继续他的学习; 3、悄悄服用减肥药,一开始有效果,体重迅速下降,但减肥药对他产生副作用。From:To:Subject:Losing weightDear Health Expert,I have got a problem and I need to ask for your help.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________On the one hand, I want on the other hand, I don’t want to risk my health. I don’t know what I should do. Could you be kind enough to give me some good advice?Best wishes!Xiao Ming
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。 If you like to break things when you are unhappy, the Nanjing Zhonghua Middle School is the school for you. This term, Nanjing Honghua Midlde School will build a "stress wall" to help students who feel unhappy because of schoolwork or for other reasons. Tao Dehua, a leader at the school said the idea of a stress wall started when footprints were found on some newly painted walls and some school windows were broken. "These things happen because some students feel lots of pressure from their studies or because they don't get along well with other students. When under stress, the body get ready to either run or fight and becomes very nervous. Hitting the wall can help relax the body and take away stress," Tao said. "Tests and homework make me Sad," said Lu Yan, a junior girl."I can't wait to hit the wall. It will help me a lot with my problems."&&&&& Another girl student who wouldn't give her name said that the wall won't help."Mainly because it can't talk," she said. "I need to talk to someone when I'm sad."【写作内容】1、以约30个词概括这段短文内容;2、然后以约120个词就“Should the stress wall be built"这个主题发表你的看法,并包括以下要点: (1)学生的压力来源; (2)是否该建此墙; (3)提供一些其他有效的减压方法。【写作要求】l、可以参照阅读材料但不得直接引用原文的句子;2、作文中不得出现真实的姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
在学习、生活和工作中,学会与人合作是非常重要的。请你根据下表中所提供的信息,写一篇主题为“Being a Good Partner”的英文演讲稿。演讲稿内容如下:你的观点……&&写作要求: 1.句子结构准确,信息内容完整、连贯。2.词数:120词左右。演讲稿的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。3.参考词汇:cooperate& vi.合作 Good afternoon, everyone! The topic of my speech today is “Being a good partner”. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Thank you for your listening!
人们对于学生网上交友持不同意见。请你用英语写一篇关于学生网上交友的短文,介绍人们的不同观点,并表达自己的看法。赞成的理由反对的理由你的看法1. 广交朋友2. 可自由表达思想3. 有利外语学习1. 浪费时间2. 影响学习3. 可能上当受骗?注意:1. 文章必须包括表中的全部内容。2. 词数为100--120左右。3. 参考词汇:网络朋友on-line friend(s),上当受骗to be cheated
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。 Reading is an important activity for many Americans. Today, thousands of men,women and children belong to groups to discuss the books they read.&&&&&&&&&&&& No one is sure how many Americans belong to reading groups called book clubs. Yet publishers and bookstores report that more and more people throughout the United States are joining them. Most of the clubs work the same way. Members read the same book at the same time. Then they meet to talk about the book.Members may be friends or people who live near each other. Or, they may be people who work together. Some book clubs develop from other organizations. Religious and community groups often establish book clubs. Some Americans belong to reading groups on the Internet service. These groups include people around the world who communicate about books they read.These people send emails instead of meeting to discuss books. Book clubs may be for only women or only men. Or, they can be for husbands and wives together. Some are family groups where parents attend with their children. Children also may belong to book clubs of their own.[写作内容]1、以约30个词概括短文的要点;2、然后以约120个词就“阅读”的主题发表看法,包括如下要点: 1)你对读书俱乐部的看法;&&& 2)介绍一本你最喜欢的书及对其的体会; 3)你认为阅读的意义是什么。[写作要求] 1、可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的观点,也可以参阅阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子; 2、作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。[评分标准]&&概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。A little boy is telling his Grandma how everything is going wrong: School, family problems, severe health problems, etc. Meanwhile, Grandma is baking a cake. She asks the child if he would like a snack, which of course he would."Here. Have some cooking oil.""Terrible!" says the boy."How about a couple of raw eggs?"" Terrible! Grandma.""Would you like some flour then? Or maybe baking soda?""Grandma, those are all awful!"To which the Grandma replies, "Yes, all those things seem bad all by themselves. But when they are put together in the right way, they make a wonderfully delicious cake! Life works the same way. Many times we wonder why we have to go through such bad and difficult times, but when we put these things all in a suitable way, they always work for good!”“The trials of life serve a meaningful purpose in making us stronger. Don’t lose heart if life is not easy for you right now, but encourage yourself and know you will be much stronger mentally and physically because of the trials of life.”[写作内容]1.以约30个词概括短文的内容;2.然后用120个词以“Facing the Trials of Life”写一篇文章, 内容包括:1)你阅读短文后的感受;2)讲述你经历的一次困难或考验;3)你认为应当如何看待生活中的考验。[写作要求]1)可以使用自己亲身的经历或虚构的故事, 也可以参照阅读材料的内容, 但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2)文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。[评分标准]概括准确, 语言规范, 内容合适, 篇章连贯。
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 人们在排队上浪费 的文章

随机推荐