英语作文高级连接词《My Favourite Festival》50词

初二英语作文:My Favorite Festival - 初中作文 初中英语作文 - 词典网作文大全 您的位置:&& && && && 初二英语作文:My Favorite Festival正文 初二英语作文:My Favorite Festival作者:不详  (字数:700字作文)
  There are a lot of holidays for chinese people, such as National day, May Day, etc. However, chinese people look on spring festival as their most important one of all.And it's also my favorite festival, especially when I was a child, because In those days, I could have a plenty of delicious food to eat, enjoy a very long holiday and wear beautiful clothes. And what is more important is that I could received much new year's gift money. So, everyyear, I expected the spring festival would come soon. After I grew up, it's no longer as important to me as before . For I can have my delicious food and wear my favorite clothes every day. It's like I'm having spring festival every day!&
  关注词典网微信公众号:词典网,回复:初二英语作文:My Favorite Festival作文,即可方便查询相关文章:枯藤老树昏鸦,小桥流水人家,夕阳西下,断肠人在天涯。孤独的我走在寂静的大街上,哥!你离开了我!我没有哭!真的没有哭!我答应过你,我要坚强!  小树儿长高了  哥,你不顾我的泪流!不听我的撕喊!不看我的...人生有许许多多的初次:洗衣服,做饭&&多如牛毛。  在我的人生中,有很多初次,今天,我又经历了另一个初次――第一天上初中  还是个小妹妹的我,单独走入学校大门。一群群大哥哥...Hello,everyone!  My name is Winnie.I'm a 15 years old girl. I live in the beautiful city of Rizh...六月初夏的季节,经过春季的培植,许多花草树木都长得更茂盛了。家中的盆景长得更有姿色。小区草坪里的小草像披上了一件深绿色的外套,显得是那么可爱。  初夏是个瓜果丰收的季节,一走进市场就能看见到处都是卖瓜...假若今天是香港回归 5 周年纪念日,你观看了中央电视台的专题节目,看到了香港回归所发生的巨大变化。    根据下列要求写一篇英语日记,表达自己盼望祖国统一的心愿。    1. 香港、澳门和台湾自古以来... 快速导航 同类文章:
原创作文(陆怡然)
CiDianWang.com闽ICP备号Access denied | www.ergeshipin.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.ergeshipin.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3d54f0fdd5cb9bc3-ua98).求以My favorite festival为题的一篇英语作文50--60个单词
分类:英语
1.My Favourite FestivalMy Favourite Festival is Spring Festival.During the festival,my parents and i can have meals together every day.And the dishes are very delicious.I like Jiaozi best.My parents also buy new clothes for me.My grandparents give me some pocket money.I can watch TV at night.So I am very happy on Spring Festival.I like it bery much.2.My favourite festivalThere are quite a few festivals in China.Chinese New year,Winter festival,Mid-autumn festival,Qing Ming festival and others,as our old saying says:"Winter festival is bigger than the New Year",but that doesn't seem the case in true terms.To most of us,nothing is more important and exciting than our Chinese New Year,particularly to the younger children.In our memories,I am sure that many of us must have the experience of getting excited and the desperate wait for our Chinese New Year in a certain age of our childhood past.I was one.I remember very well how special it was during New Year's time when I was in my pre-teen and early teen years.I felt so rich with the money from the red packets,which were given to me by my parents,relatives and family friends.But unfortunately,they didn't last long because I soon gambled them away and became penniless again!(In the first few days of the New Year,even children were allowed to play game and card with real money in my hometown!).Those happy days have now gradually disappeared with my age and since I am living abroad in the UK for 47 years,Chinese New Year has become much less important to me than Chrismas now.Of course one of the reasons is that both my children and grandchildren were born here in the UK.They are more use to the local customs than my old ones.But to me,Chinese New year is my favourite festival of all,I shall never forget my childhood happiness and will forever treasure my wonderful past.3.  My favorite festival is Chinese New Year.On Chinese New Year,I am going to buy new clothes、eat a big dinner.I am going to clean the house.Then,I am going to visit family and friends,I can get lots lucky money!It is going to havelotsof fun!第二篇可能会不适合你,谨慎使用!
x?+xy=3………………………①y?+xy=-2……………………②①+②得:x?+2xy+y?=1(x+y)?=1x+y=±1∴ x?+3xy+2y?=x?+2xy+y?+xy+y?=(x+y)?+(y?+xy)=1+(-2)=-1
用分部积分∫xcosxdx=∫xdsinx=xsinx-∫sinxdx=xsinx+cosx+C
matlab里面有没有只要小数部分的函数命令我只想要数据的小数部分,而不要整数部分,请问有没有这样的命令
floor(x):得到不大于x的整数值;round(x):得到最接近x 的整数值;ceil(x):得到不小于x的整数值;fix(x):得到绝对值不大于x绝对值的整数值.用原数减去整数部分不就是小数部分了吗
数字字母标点 多少组合请问 大小写字母.数字,标点符号 可以分别组合多少个2位 3位 4位 组合.给具体答案.只要 回答.可以组成多少个2位.多少个3位.多少个4位 就可以了.
还得请你说明都有什么标点符号,才好回答问题简单的说大小写字母共26+26=52个数字0-9共10个,标点不算的话共有字符62个,则可以组成2位的有C62,2可以组成3位的有C62,3可以组成4位的有C62,4注:因为书写的问题,C62,2表示C下标为62,上标为2,其余类推
函数f(x)=cosx-2cosx.sin^2a/2-sinxsina(0最后求出来不对
f(x)=cosx[1-2(sina/2)?]-sinxsina=cosxcosa-sinxsina=cos(x+a)在x=π/2时有最小值,则cos(π/2+a)=-1 则π/2+a=2kπ+π 其中k为某正数 则a=2kπ+π/2 ,由0
其他相关问题英语作文:My favourite festival 我最喜欢的节日
【 liuxue86.com - 英语作文 】
作文网小编为你精选的作文:
|   一定要有开头和结尾.这个自己可以多看一些英语短文 ,就会写开头结尾了.看课本上的课文就可以.特别是结尾一定要有总结句。更多英语作文尽在
  My favourite festival is Spring Festival. It&s in January or February. People in China celebrate it, and there are many things to do. We often celebrate Spring Festival by having a big dinner, visiting relatives and friends, getting some red packets and letting off fireworks. We often have a big dinner from the first day of Spring Festival to the last day. We often go to our relatives& home and have a big dinner and also we have a big dinner at home. We often have many things to talk and we are very happy. After dinner, we watch the TV programs of CCTV. There are many plays, and we often laugh at them. At midnight, we don&t go to bed but wait for the new day. We always let off fireworks. It&s very exciting and interesting! At Spring Festival, we always visit our relatives and friends too. We go shopping with them, and children are very excited to visit their relatives because they can get some red packets from their relatives. There is some money in it and children can use it to buy toys, books or some snacks.
  想了解更多英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:
桂花是很多人都喜欢的花,金秋时节,桂花香飘十里,在老远的地方,一股桂花的清香夹着清新的新鲜空气扑鼻而来,沁人心脾!下是出国留学网小编为大家精心准备的“桂花情思”,欢迎大家阅读,仅供
火,给人类带来文明进步、光明和温暖。但是,火失去控制的,就会给人类及社会造成极大危害。作文网小编为大家精心准备了《11.9消防作文大全》,希望对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的写作技
大家都因为没有写作的基本功夫,而写不好写作文,到头来大家变成不会写作文,这就是今天基础写作的窘境。作文网小编为大家精心准备了《作文基本功》,希望对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的写作
今天我们来看下考思辨类新材料作文的写法,希望大家能仔细看,干货不少。作文网小编为大家精心准备了《2018高考思辨类新材料作文揭秘》,希望对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的写作技巧请继
今天是感恩节,请接受我最真挚的心情,愿你幸福快乐,祝你生活甜蜜。作文网小编为大家精心准备了《感恩节作文大全》,希望对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的写作技巧请继续关注我们出国留学网的你现在的位置: >
> 文章内容
我最喜欢的节日 My favourite festival
There are a lot of holidays for chinese people, such as National day, May Day, etc. However, Chinese people look on spring festival as their most important one of all.And it's also my favorite festival, especially when I was a child, because In those days, I could have a plenty of delicious food to eat, enjoy a very long holiday and wear beautiful clothes. And what is more important is that I could received much new year's gift money. So, everyyear, I expected the spring festival would come soon. After I GREw up, it's no longer as important to me as before . For I can have my delicious food and wear my favorite clothes every day. It's like I'm having spring festival every day!
一年有很多节日,如国庆节,劳动节等等,但中国人看的最重的还是春节。我也很喜欢做春节。尤其是小时候,因为一到春节不但可以吃到好多好吃的,而且还能放很长的假,穿漂亮的衣服,最主要的是可以收到好多压岁钱,小时候总盼望着春节的到来。长大了,春节好像没那么重要了。因为现在天天都能吃到好吃的,穿自己喜欢的衣服,就像天天都在过年!

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文的连接词 的文章

随机推荐