英语作文替换词比较最高级形式的60词作文调查商场

My favourite animals(英语作文)要用形容词或副词的比较级和最高级 马上就要啊!_百度知道
My favourite animals(英语作文)要用形容词或副词的比较级和最高级 马上就要啊!
提问者采纳
I love many kinds of animals as I believe human beings and animals can be friends. I like cats, which I think are cute. I like monkeys more compared with cats, because they are more energetic. Tiger is my favourite. I love tigers most, because they are the strongest and cool, which make me want to be such a person.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
高中生英语写作错误的分析及研究.pdf52页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:180 &&
优秀博硕毕业论文,完美PDF内部资料、支持编辑复制,值得参考!
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
学位论文独创性声明
本人郑重声明:所提交的学位是本人在导师指导下进行的研究工作
和取得的研究成果。本论文中除引文外,所有实验、数据和有关材料均
是真实的。本论文中除引文和致谢的内容外,不包含其他人或其它机构
已经发表或撰写过的研究成果。.其他同志对本研究所做的贡献均已在论
文中作了声明并表示了谢意。
期:沙/昨侣
学位论文作者签名:牡移
学位论文使用授权声明
研究生在校攻读学位期间论文工作的知识产权单位属南京师范大
学。学校有权保存本学位论文的电子和纸质文档,可以借阅或上网公布
本学位论文的部分或全部内容,可以采用影印、复印等手段保存、汇编
本学位论文。学校可以向国家有关机关或机构送交论文的电子和纸质文
档,允许论文被查阅和借阅。保密论文在解密后遵守此规定
保密论文注释:本学位论文属于保密论文,保密期限为
指导教师签名:
学位论文作者签名:旅硗
期:劫/.忙多’?..
第一章绪论??.
.高中英语写作的重要性.
.高中英语写作的现状?..
.研究意义.
.论文结构.
第二章文献综述?....?一
。错误的界定.
.错误分析的意义..
.错误的分类
.对比分析理论.错误分析理论??...国内错误分析理论的研究现状
第三章高中生英语写作错误分析研究结果及成因分析.研究设计.
..研究目的
..研究对象.
..数据的收集??.
..研究工具和研究步骤?.
.高中生英语写作错误描述及分类..本体错误
..文本错误.
..语篇错误。
..中式英语错误?
.数据结果分析?
.错误成因分析?.
..语际迁移
..语内迁移:
..诱导性错误..“成品中心法”的负效应??.
..其他原因..
第四章错误分析对高中生英语写作教学的启示.正确对待学生错误,积极进行教学反思.加强语言能力的培养?
..加强课堂练习
正在加载中,请稍后...:┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
假设你叫李红,请你给Lucy写一封信,向她介绍你的家庭情况和学校情况,60词以上。
X. One possible version:
May 23th, 2005
Dear Mr Qiu,
Thank you so much for teaching me so well. You are very kind to me. During the last three years I have learnt a lot of knowledge from you. I’ll never forget you. I’ll keep on studying hard as usual in the senior middle school.
Wish you success in the future teaching work. Wish...
How to study English
there are four key points to study English: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Firstly, we should be brave to talk with others in English. By doing this, we can improve ore talking and listening skill.
Secondly, we should try to listen to all kinds of English programmes as much as possible. In this way, we can gradually improve our pronunciation.
Thirdly, we should ofte... [
The Holiday of Labors Day
The Holiday of Labor's Day
I spent this holiday very quick, on the 1st May, we went to the Zoo, there were crowded there, so many travelers coming from all over the country to have some fun during the holidays.On 2nd May, I visited my relatives with my parents, we had a great lunch together, the resturant were crowded as well.On 3rd May, we went to shopping in the mall, a... [
是否恢复五一长假建议
I guess the reason this question take this long time to argue is that some guys really want a long holiday, but some guys will prefer going back home in the traditional festival to have meal with their family. So, which one do I prefer?
In fact, although a long holiday sounds attractive, the day for rest is actually the same, I would like the second idea, which is still going ... [
March 12th is Tree Planting Day. This year our school bought enough trees before that day . On that day , we didn't had classes . The teachers and our classmates planted trees around our school.
We began to planted trees as soon as we got to school . some students dug the holes . Some students put the trees into the holes.
Some students put the earth back to the holes. Then we pushed the eart... [
It's been a long time since I've done something positive to the environment. Feeling guilty-ridden and determined to do something that I know would definitely please my parents and teachers,I decided to plant several trees on the hill in the rural area of the city on tree planting day with a few friends.
Feeling breezy and light-hearted, we came to the foot of the hill and selected a place ... [
09高考英语热点作文预测10
非洲东部国家索马里沿海海盗日益猖獗,已严重影响到国际航运。今年年初以来,约有100多条船——有7艘是中国船只——遭到了索马里海盗的袭击。
索马里海盗:Piracy in Somalia
China warned Somali pirates on Tuesday it was prepared to use force when its navy ships arrive in the Gulf of Aden to combat a wave of piracy that has disrupted international shipping, AFP report... [
植树节英语作文
The first Arbor Day took place on April 10, 1872 in Nebraska. It was the brainchild of Julius Sterling Morton (), a Nebraska journalist and politician originally from Michigan. Throughout his long and productive career, Morton worked to improve agricultural techniques in his adopted state and throughout the United States when he served as President Grover Cleveland's Secret... [
可持续发展已成为全球共识,如何实行可持续发展是摆在世人面前的重大问题。请就下面表格所提供的内容进行陈述并谈谈你的看法。
1.不要逐条翻译。
2. 可适当发挥
3. 词数:120左右
4. 文章的开头部分以给出参考词汇:
相关法律 relevant laws
The idea of sustainable development has been accepted by the world. How to keep sustainable development is a big problem facing our planet.
The present si... [
近期,&三鹿奶粉事件&吵得沸沸扬扬。经相关部门调查,发现三鹿牌婴幼儿配方奶粉里有一种对婴儿有害的物质三聚氢胺。到目前为止,奶粉污染事件已导致4名婴儿死亡,约5,4000名婴儿染病。假如你是一名记者,请你对这一事件做一下简要介绍并发表自己今后对如何确保食品安全的看法。字数130左右。
Recently,the incident of Sanlu milk powder has become the focus of people's attention. According to the investigation of rel... [
高考过后,总有一些学习用品商家千方百计在高考状元身上下工夫,让状元们说是使用过他们的产品后才取得了优异成绩。请你用英语写一篇100词左右的短文,谈谈自己的看法。内容应包括以下要点:
1. 简要描述这种现象;
2. 给状元们提一点建议。
1. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
2. 参考词汇:
状元 Number One S
适合suitable
After the college entrance exams,some companies that sell learning ... [
写一篇以金融危机为主题的英语作文。
金融危机:Financial Crisis
What Caused The Financial Crisis?
I think we can sum up(总结,概括) the cause of our current economic crisis in one word — GREED(贪婪).
Over the years, mortgage lenders were happy to lend money to people who couldn‘t afford their mortgages. But they did it anyway because there was nothing to lose. These lenders were ... [
近几年,奥运会获奖运动员的高薪问题引起了广泛的社会关注。有些人支持这种做法,认为运动员们付出了很多努力,应该得到回报;有些人则持反对意见。请你就此写一篇100词左右的英语短文并发表自己的看法。
In recent years,the topic whether it is fair for athletes to pocket large sums of money has aroused more and more discussion.
Those who support giving sportsmen high salaries think that athletes have won ... [
在2008年北京奥运会上,中国着名运动员刘翔因腿伤退出比赛,引起人们的广泛争议,下面是新浪网站的一项调查:运动员受伤后,应该坚持还是应该退出?
选项名称 投票数 百分比 趋势
应该退出,健康比金钱重要 .77% 上升
运动场就是战场,刘翔应该坚持 .36% 上升
请你结合上表,写一篇英语短文,谈谈自己的看法。
In the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games Chinese athlete Liu Xiang dropped out of the race due to his foo... [
经过运动员们16天的激烈拼搏,第29 届奥运会于日在北京落下帷幕。中国运动员发挥出色,获得了51枚金牌,为中国赢得了巨大的荣誉。奥运会期间,有很多值得我们回味的地方。你作为一名中学生-李华,围绕奥运会对人类的影响,谈一下自己的看法,题目自拟。
注意:词数120左右。
What a Great Olympic Games!
The 29th Olympic Games has been over in Beijing,China on August 24,2008,which has left a great impression on the w... [
日,中国成功地将三人小组送入太空,其中航天员翟志刚在太空首次行走,这是我国自2003年以来最具有挑战性的太空任务。请简单介绍此次 &神舟七号&的有关情况。内容包括:
1.这是一次具有历史使命的飞行,而且技术上的成果基本都是我国自主研发的。
2.这次的任务主要是太空行走,它将有助于中国在未来几年内建立中国的第一个空间站。
载人飞船manned spaceship/spacecraft
出舱活动an extra-vehicular activity
空间站spa... [
保护大熊猫
The giant panda is known as the national treasure of China. The panda was a kind of ordinary animal in China long ago. However, for some reasons, too many of them have been killed. So the number of them is falling quickly.
At present people are taking an important measure to save pandas. People want to find a home for them, and recently, they have set up a nature park for them in Sichua... [
怎样能够强身健体
With the improvement of people's material conditions, people have higher demands for living quality. Everyone wants to have a strong body and good living habits. How can we do that?
First, get up early and keep doing exercises in the morning every day. It's a good beginning of the day.
Second, pay attention to daily diet and have balancedfood.It can ensure your health.
Besides the... [
学科和课程的伦理
Different people have different opinions on the importance of academic subjects and courses in ethics, Some people believe that students should emphasize academic subjects for the reason that the more academicsubjects they take up, the greater contributions they can make to society, In their opinion, it is of no importance at all whether students take courses in ethics or not.
我们推荐访问:
本页生成时间为: 14:11:26中国英语专业大学生英语议论文写作中四词词块的使用研究——基于WECCL和LOCNESS语料库的对比研究(英文)--《Teaching English in China》2009年03期
中国英语专业大学生英语议论文写作中四词词块的使用研究——基于WECCL和LOCNESS语料库的对比研究(英文)
【摘要】:本文以中国英语学习者笔语语料库( WECCL)和鲁汶英语本族语作文语料库为基本语料,对比研究了中国英语学习者和英语本族语者使用四词词块时在功能和结构上的异同点。研究结果显示中国英语学习者使用的四词词块的数量远远超过英语本族语者,但是其中大部分都是跟作文题目有关的内容性词块,而英语本族语者使用了更多功能性词块。其次,在词块的结构类型上,中国英语学习者使用了更多的"含有主动动词的词块"和"名词+动词型词块",而英语本族语者"名词+介词型词块"用得更多。第三,对词块的使用功能进行的分析显示中国英语学习者对"第三人称复数"这种表态词块使用非常频繁,而英语本族语者更多使用非人称的表态词块。本文最后对一些重要的功能性词块进行了主题性分析并对英语教学提出了几点启示。
【作者单位】:
【关键词】:
【分类号】:H319【正文快照】:
1·Introduction1 .1 The Importance of Lexical BundlesThe present paper introduces a corpus-based contrastive study onthe use of lexical bundles by nativeEnglishspeakers and Chinese learners of English. Biber et al .() defined lexical bundles as
欢迎:、、)
支持CAJ、PDF文件格式,仅支持PDF格式
【引证文献】
中国博士学位论文全文数据库
李更春;[D];苏州大学;2011年
中国硕士学位论文全文数据库
卫圆杰;[D];天津师范大学;2011年
董伟;[D];山东师范大学;2011年
张攀;[D];苏州大学;2011年
林娇;[D];陕西师范大学;2012年
【参考文献】
中国期刊全文数据库