m0de1是什么意思everyone的意思吗

|  unleash your imagination
Poll: What should the evil boss of The Hero Bard look like?
What should the evil boss of The Hero Bard look like?
D) Like a frog
B) Like a pretty girl
C) Like a handsome guy
E) Like a gangster
A) Super ugly
F) Like Tsurugi Kyousuke from Inazuma Eleven GO
. Please vote for one of the choices.
Joined 04-20-14, id: 5675019, Profile Updated: 03-10-16Author has written 65 stories for Pokémon, Inuyasha, Slayers, Dragon Knights, Digimon, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Rave Master, Into the Woods, Tsubasa Chronicle, Harry Potter, Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン, RWBY, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Anime X-overs, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, Hobbit, Toriko, and Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid/小林さんちのメイドラゴン.Disclaimer: Don' found it while searching Google for cute Pikachu images to stare at... I'm sorry! DXI write for U by KyouTakuTen- Hey, all you KyouTen fans out there! You've probably read this story, but if you haven't, do! Tsurugi writing KyouT what more could you possibly want?Name: None of your business. Cyber stranger danger!Name: None of your Combeeswax! If you don't know what that means, get into Pokemon!Pen name: PetalPen name: Read one of my stories. I'm the one who isn't Petal.Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, shipping.Hobbies: Annoying Petal out of her mind!Likes: Pokemon, anime, manga, video games, fanfiction, computers, shipping, peace, family, fruit, candy, pastries, reviews, shrimp tempura, allusions.Likes: Pokemon, anime, manga, games, fanfiction, Combeeswax, and Combeeswax that isn't yours. (Read: None of your business!)Dislikes: Family (occasionally), veggies, homework, school, pressure, no reviews, fanfiction with terrible grammar, punctuation, etc.Dislikes: Many things.Here's a survey we took. We collaborated on some of the answers.1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Quote it. Now!Copper:"Type:Within each element of Pokemon, there are..."Petal: "...for callin' in to brekkist an' give us water 'n' vittles to..." The Bellmaker by Brian Jacques2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?Petal: My brother (AKA Copper)Copper: Air.3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?Petal: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.Copper: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.4. Without looking, guess what time it is:Petal: 7:40Copper: 7:585. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?6:586. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?Petal & Copper: Battle sounds & music from "Naruto Powerful Shippuden" demo with the occasional "Hah! Keh! RASENGAN! Itte!"7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?Petal: Three something. I was walking out of the car and into the house.Copper: This evening. I was stepping out of the car after accompanying dad while he dropped mom off at her yoga class.8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?TheFinalElements's profile that had the survey.9. What are you wearing?Petal: While I type this? My PJs.Copper: Clothes that I am too lazy to describe.10. Did you dream last night?Petal: Um. I think so?Copper: Yes. I dreamed of void, more void, and did I mention void?11. When did you last laugh?Petal: Ehh. A little earlier when I read some of TheFinalElements's survey answers.Copper: Five seconds ago.12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?Petal & Copper: A couple of Pokemon posters and paint.13. Seen anything weird lately?Petal: Ichiya from Fairy Tail.Copper: This survey, my sister, me, and some other stuff.14. What do you think of this quiz?Petal: It's fun and a great way to kill time!Copper: Quiz? What quiz? OH NO! WHAT IF I FAIL! I DIDN'T STUDY!15. What is the last film you saw?Petal: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction.Copper: Ditto.16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?Petal: Every Pokemon Video Game, a 3DS, TomoDachi Life, Animal Crossing New Leaf, a computer, a data plan, a TV, and I'd pay off this house's mortgage.Copper: The Internet.17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:Petal: I have a map of Sinnoh on my wall.Copper: I am a space alien.18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?Petal: World peace.Copper: We can go to school when we want.19. Do you like to dance?Petal: No.Copper: No.20. ObamaPetal: "Mister President, Mister President, we have an emergency!" XDCopper: Should lower taxes.21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?Petal: Harmony! Copper, don't laugh.Copper: Cootie Face.22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?Petal: Um... Copper?Copper: Jet Rocket.LIST YOUR TOP TEN POKEMON CHARACTERS AND ACT AS IF YOU ARE IN THEIR WORLD (I LISTED THEM FROM MY FAVORITE TO LEAST FAVORITE HEY WHY IS THE CAPS LOCK STILL ON)Anime:1. Ash2. Pikachu3. Brock4.Team Rocket (all three of 'em!)5. Serena6. Cilan7. Clemont8. Bonnie9. Misty10. Arceus ('cause we would be brought to justice if we didn't include him)Manga1. Red2. Yellow3. Blue4. Gold5. Green6. Silver7. Crystal8. Sapphire9. Ruby10. YThen ask the following questionsNumber 3 walked into the bathroom while 2 was showering?Anime: (Brock, Pikachu) Brock: I didn't know you could use the shower. Pikachu: Pika!Manga: (Blue, Yellow) Blue: Need help with your hair?Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?Anime: Team Rocket & Misty: AUTHOR, ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?!?!Manga: (Gold, Ruby) Ruby: Are you feeling alright? Gold: T.T That's the last time I play Truth or Dare with Blue.Number 5 cooked 10 dinner?Anime: (Serena, Arceus) Serena *hides in a corner in fear* Arceus: Hey, not half bad for a human's cooking!Manga: (Green, Y) Green: I'm not cooking anything for you. I don't even know you. Get lost. Y: How rude! And I came all this way!Number 6 was lying next to 7 on the beach, sleeping. What would he/she do?Anime: (Cilan, Clemont) Clemont wonders why Cilan's hair is green.Manga: (Silver, Crystal) Crystal forces Gold to be quiet so Silver can rest.Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of 4's family?Anime: (Clemont, Team Rocket) Clemont means he's joined Team Rocket. But this is the mirror world now. So he's still a good guy.Manga: (Crystal, Gold) Gold and Crystal got married! Yay! Mangaquestshippers all over the globe celebrate. The girls fangirl and the guys fanboy.Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?Anime: (Bonnie) She got too close to one of Clemont's inventions right before it exploded.Manga: (Sapphire) She either crashed into something while swinging on a vine or got attacked by a wild pokemon.Number 9 made fun of 6's friends?Anime: (Misty, Cilan) They have the same friends. Misty insults Ash anyway.Manga: (Ruby, Silver) If it's Gold, he'll wholeheartedly agree. If it's Crystal, he'll tell him off. If it's Blue, he'll beat him up.Number 10 ignored 1 all the time?Anime: (Arceus, Ash) Arceus has no time to waste on a mere human.Manga: (Y, Red) They don't even know each other, so... Yeah...Two serial killers are hunting 5 down. What will 1 do?Anime: (Serena, Ash) Ash saves her. We Amourshippers run around and celebrate like crazy people.Manga: (Green, Red) They team up and beat the bad guys. Then Red's eardrums get busted up, Yellow can heal humans, and we Specialshippers run around like crazy people because of the ensuing fluffiness.3's on a vacation with 2 and manage to break his/her leg. What does 2 do?Anime: (Brock, Pikachu) Pikachu thunderbolts him.Manga: (Blue, Yellow) Blue apologizes. Yellow self-heals.It's 1's birthday. What will 3 give him/her?Anime: (Ash, Brock) Food.Manga: (Red, Blue) A lecture on love, then she locks him and Yellow into a closet which they eventually manage to break out of. They thank Arceus for Pokemon and pokeballs.2 is stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?Anime: (Pikachu, Team Rocket) Try to catch it. Get electrocuted. Then they blast off. Pikachu jumps out the window and lands perfectly on Ash's shoulder.Manga: (Yellow, Gold) Freaks out because he and Tybo started the fire. Gets beat up by Red.You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?Anime: (Serena) Doesn't even know me and lives in another dimension.Manga: (Green) See above. And he just plain wouldn't care.4 is about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction:Anime: (Team Rocket, Arceus, Ash) Ash freaks out and wakes up from a very, very strange dream.Manga: (Gold, Y, Red) Pities Gold after seeing Crystal. Has Blue urge X (who obviously never heard about it) into action.8 got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer him/her up?Anime: (Bonnie, Clemont) Tells her that he has a worse love life along with a mandatory big brother speech.Manga: (Sapphire, Crystal) Makes Gold electrocute Ruby to try to get him to remember.5 competes in a tournament. How does 9 support him/her?Anime: (Serena, Misty) Tells Ash.Manga: (Green, Ruby) Cheers him on. "You're fabulous! I called Blue!" "Hi, Green~!" "...Pesky girl."10 can't stop laughing. What will 4 do?Anime: (Arceus, Team Rocket) Run for their lives. That laugh sounds awfully maniacal...Manga: (Y, Gold) Wonders why his flirting has no effect on her and why she's laughing at him.Number 2 tells 6 about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9.Anime: (Pikachu, Cilan, Misty) Cilan doesn't understand. Pikachu explains that it's a joke. Cilan still doesn't understand. Language barrier, dontcha know.Manga: (Yellow, Silver, Ruby) Silver reports it to Blue. Blue explains that Red had forgotten his hat that day and was wearing one of Ruby's.6 is dating 3 and he/she introduces him/her to his/her parents. Would they get along?Anime: (Cilan, Brock) They'd get along. I think. But no one would understand what was going on since Brock's very fond of the ladies and Cilan's probably not gay.Manga: (Silver, Blue) Guess so. But I don't like it. Chosenshippers celebrate while the Oldrivalshippers dust off their pitchforks.Number 5 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?Anime: (Serena, Misty) It means that Misty has a younger sister figure in her life. Serena always goes to her for advice concerning Ash.Manga: (Green, Ruby) It means that no one likes the movie script White wrote.Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?Anime: (Serena, Cilan) NO.Manga: (Green, Silver) DOUBLE NO.Number 6 appears to be in the library. What does 1 do?Anime: (Cilan, Ash) Assumes he's looking for more stuff to be a connoiseur (SP?) on. Warns Iris.Manga: (Silver, Red) Guesses that he's doing research for Blue.You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?Anime: (Clemont) Petal: Noooo! Don't experiment on it! Copper: Eeek! Does it have a hair-thingy popping up?Manga: (Crystal) Petal: Gah! I should've brushed my hair! Then it wouldn't be all explody like Gold's! She's looking at me like I'm a delinquent!Number 8 thinks he’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will 9 tell him?Anime: (Bonnie, Misty) Neither will Brock or Clemont.Manga: (Sapphire, Ruby) Hopefully, he'll say something along the lines of "Sapphire! I remember! I remember the confession! I love you!"Number 9 is too shy to face 1 and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?Anime: (Misty, Ash) Serena discovers that Ash isn't in love with Misty and Misty glares at her for using her email.Manga: (Ruby, Red) Ruby: My fabulous new computer malfunctioned! *types that it was actually supposed to go to Sapphire so could you please forward it to her thanks and hits send*You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?Anime: (Arceus, Ash) Petal: I pinch myself and waked up from the nightmare. Copper: Same.Manga: (Y, Red) Petal: I hope that it's just that X cut his hair like Red and got red contact lenses, 'cause otherwise, my peers are going to be subjected to some serious ranting.You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE then a few hours. What are you thinking?Anime: (Brock, Team Rocket) Petal: I send for room service. There's gonna be food everywhere. Copper: Does anyone have a pokemon with Wake-up Slap? *evil grin*\Manga: (Blue, Gold) Petal: I'm thinking I should use author power to pretty up Crystal and drag her over to the hotel. Then I should wait until Blue finishes up her speech about love and being faithful. Then I wait for her to shove him out the door where Crystal oh-so-conveniently is. Copper: How come they haven't come out yet?Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?Anime: (Ash, Cilan) NO!Manga: (Red, Silver) NO!Would 2 trust 5Anime: (Pikachu, Serena) Yes.Manga: (Yellow, Green) Yes.Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?Anime: (Team Rocket, Arceus) "YOU! MUST BE BROUGHT! TO JUSTICE!!!!!!!" "WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!!!!" *star twinkles* Toink!Manga: (Gold, Y) She's insulted and walks away.If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?Anime: (Cilan, Brock) I dunno, but it would taste awesome!Manga: (Silver, Blue) I dunno. Ice cream? 'Cause, y'know, they were kidnapped by the Mask of Ice... Yeah, I know that was a fail...7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?Anime: (Clemont, Misty) Keeping people like Brock and Bonnie far away from anything young and female.Manga: (Crystal, Ruby) Capturing the most beautiful pokemon in the world?8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?Anime: (Bonnie, Serena) No. It turns out weird and Serena has Jessica cut her hair short.Manga: (Sapphire, Green) Nope. It probably would look weird. Plus, I don't think anyone would be able to tame those spikes...9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfri will 6 be happy?Anime: (Misty, Cilan) Yes. He'll think he's found a fellow art and matchmaking connoisseur.Manga: (Ruby, Silver) Nope. It's some kind of ninja girl. Ruby runs for his life while shouting apologies for thinking that Silver was a ninja.10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?Anime: (Arceus, Misty) Their faces are red with anger. They're talking about Ash's stupidity.Manga: (Y, Ruby) I dunno. How cute her Fletchling is??3 accidentally kicked 5?Anime: (Brock, Serena) He apologizes.Manga: (Blue, Green) It was on purpose. He calls her a pesky girl.2 sent a message to her/his Bf/Gf but 9 got it what would happen?Anime: (Pikachu, Misty) Misty discovers two things: 1) Pikachu can use a pokegear, and 2) Pikachu and Meloetta are an item.Manga: (Yellow, Ruby) Ruby dresses her up for her dinner date with Red and gets them reservations at a fancy restaurant.6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?Anime: (Cilan) Doesn't even know us. The train of thought would be along the lines of "Oh. I bet I wasn't invited to some random person's birthday today."Manga: (Silver) See above. He also wouldn't care.7 won the lottery?Anime: (Clemont) He'd spend it on materials for his inventions.Manga: (Crystal) She donates it to Earl's orphanage/academy.8 had quite a big secret?Anime: (Bonnie) She blabs it to the first person she sees.Manga: (Sapphire) It's not so much a secret since everyone knows except, of course, for that 'forgetful' idiot Ruby who really should REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!9 became a singer?Anime: (Misty) She finally found her claim to fame. Her sisters are very proud.Manga: (Ruby) Everyone expected it. He drags Sapphire on stage and sings a song about amnesia and love. They become an item!10 got a daughter?Anime: (Arceus) Everyone pales and screams at the thought of a chibi-justice bringer. ...Okay, now I'm thinking about Amelia from Slayers.Manga: (Y) Everyone coos over little Z.How would 3 greet 4?Anime: (Brock, Team Rocket) "Team Rocket!"Manga: (Blue, Gold) "Hi!" She inches away from him with a fake smile on her face.What would 4 envy about 5?Anime: (Team Rocket, Serena) She can hold and hug Pikachu. Pikachu trusts her.Manga: (Gold, Green) Blue likes him. He works with Crystal (at least, I think he does for his grandpa's research). He's got fangirls.What dream would 5 have about 6?Anime: (Serena, Cilan) They meet at a macaron convention. They bake macarons for Ash and the gang.Manga: (Green, Silver) He's getting married to Blue, and Silver's clapping. Then he wakes up and terms it a nightmare. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.What do 6 and 7 have in common?Anime: (Cilan, Clemont) They both have names that start with C.Manga: (Silver, Crystal) They're both Johto Pokedex Holders. They are both annoyed by Gold.What would make 7 angry at 8?Anime: (Clemont, Bonnie) You have to ask? She asks a bunch of girls to marry him.Manga: (Crystal, Sapphire) She caught more pokemon than her. Crystal proceeds to take it as a challenge and strives to catch more.Where would 8 meet 9?Anime: (Bonnie, Misty) In Pallet Town.Manga: (Sapphire, Ruby) Littleroot Town. Her secret base. Pretty much anywhere.What would 9 never dare to tell 10?Anime: (Misty, Arceus) No one likes Arceus's justice.Manga: (Ruby, Y) Beats me.What would make 10 scared of 1?Anime: (Arceus, Ash) They switch identities.Manga: (Y, Red) She accidentally yells at Yellow.Okay, now I'm gonna do some other series, too.Slayers1. Lina Inverse2. Gourry Gabriev3. Xellos Metallium4. Pokota5. Inspector Wizer Freion6. Amelia Wil Tesla Seyruun7. Filia Ul Copt8. Zelgadis Greywords9. Lyos10. Sylphiel Nels LahdaNumber 3 walked into the bathroom while 2 was showering?(Xellos, Gourry) Um... It's that public bath on the ship in episode 7 of Revolution?Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?(Pokota, Lyos) Amelia: Congratulations, Pokota-san and Lyos-san! Lina: *hits the two with a bunny slipper* DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID?! Lyos & Pokota: Yep. Lina: FIREBALL!Number 5 cooked 10 dinner?(Wizer, Sylphiel) (O.o That insane geezer can cook?) Sylphiel: Um... Thanks... but... I already ate...Number 6 was lying next to 7 on the beach, sleeping. What would he/she do?(Amelia, Filia) Filia would gripe about Xellos to the snoozing Amelia.Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of 4's family?(Filia, Pokota) Everyone: XELLOS! Xellos: What? Everyone: YOU SLIPPED SOMETHING WEIRD INTO FILIA'S TEA, DIDN'T YOU!Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?(Zelgadis) A) Xellos did something, made him mad, and his blood pressure skyrocketed, or B) He got that way while fighting.Number 9 made fun of 6's friends?(Lyos, Amelia) Amelia gives him a longwinded Justice speech.Number 10 ignored 1 all the time?(Sylphiel, Lina) Meh. Gourry probably proposed to Lina or something, and Sylphiel's mad about it.Two serial killers are hunting 5 down. What will 1 do?(Wizer, Lina) She'd probably laugh and help them...3's on a vacation with 2 and manage to break his/her leg. What does 2 do?(Xellos, Gourry) Use first aid skills he developed during his mercenary days and bind it until they get to a healer. Depending on where they are in the timeline, he'll use the Sword of Light as a walking stick.It's 1's birthday. What will 3 give him/her?(Lina, Xellos) A prank gift that she won't accept. She knows Xellos well enough by now.2 is stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?(Gourry, Pokota) Fly in there, grab him by the hair, and fly back out.You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?(Wizer) Doesn't know me. Far, far away, he'll be running around trying to arrest Lina.4 is about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction:(Pokota, Sylphiel, Lina) Lina: *blank face* ...Huh?8 got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer him/her up?(Zelgadis, Filia) Filia: Okay, Mr. Zelgadis, say you get dumped... Zel: I would have to be in a relationship first. Filia: Be quiet and listen! If that happens, always know that we're all your friends, and if you don't cheer up, Amelia will give you a justice speech to make you feel better.5 competes in a tournament. How does 9 support him/her?(Wizer, Lyos) Lyos: GO, DETECTIVE GUY! BEAT LINA!10 can't stop laughing. What will 4 do?(Sylphiel, Pokota) Pokota: QUIT LAUGHING AT ME! I AM A PRINCE! I ONLY LOOK LIKE A STUFFED ANIMAL BECAUSE OF REZO!Number 2 tells 6 about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9.(Gourry, Amelia, Lyos) Amelia: What?! But what about Miss Lina?! Gourry: I love her, too! That's why we're all friends! Except Lyos hates me and would get mad if I said I wanted to be his friend, so I hide it. Amelia: Phew...6 is dating 3 and he/she introduces him/her to his/her parents. Would they get along?(Amelia, Xellos) ABSOLUTELY NOT! XELLOS IS A MAZOKU, AND PHIL IS A JUSTICE FREAK LIKE HIS DAUGHTER! THERE'S BOUND TO BE CONFLICT, AND AMELIA WOULDN'T EVEN GO OUT WITH XELLOS IN THE FIRST PLACE!Number 5 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?(Wizer, Lyos) They form a lasting friendship with the base being their dislike of Lina. Duh.Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?(Wizer, Amelia) I should hope not.Number 6 appears to be in the library. What does 1 do?(Amelia, Lina) Pop in to see what she's reading. It turns out to be about chimeras. Lina smiles knowingly and mutters that if Zel rejects Amelia, she'll beat him within an inch of life.You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?(Filia) ...Wow. Is my Lina cosplay really that convincing? Filia's looking at me distrustfully...Number 8 thinks he’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will 9 tell him?(Zelgadis, Lyos) Lyos: Uh... Don' you'll find your cure someday, and then you can confess to Amelia... But why are you waiting until you become a normal human again?Number 9 is too shy to face 1 and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?(Lyos, Lina) Lina returns an email saying that she isn't Soi Ren. Then she proceeds to berate him for saying he loves her by email because if he ever wanted to be better than Gourry, he should man up.You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?(Sylphiel, Lina) Hey, that was in canon, so I have an actual reaction! Ahem. COME ON, SYLPHIEL! YOU CAN DO IT! LINA CAN'T DIE! SHE'S THE MAIN CHARACTER! LIVE, LINA! LIVE! YOU HAVE TO SURVIVE TO BEAT COPY REZO! ...H Gourry should be doing the mouth-to-mouth rescucitation...You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE then a few hours. What are you thinking?(Xellos, Pokota) Oh dear... There are scary noises coming from there... Damage control! A monster and a stuffed animal are waging war in there! ...And one of the attacks hit the door, blew it off the hinges, and there's ice shards from the Freeze Arrow all over the floor!Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?(Lina, Amelia) Soul sisters, maybe, but not soul mates.Would 2 trust 5(Gourry, Wizer) I doubt it. The guy tried to arrest Lina.Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?(Pokota, Sylphiel) She tells him to please stop. She's not a very fun person. Harumph.If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?(Amelia, Xellos) Xellos would create something disgusting, Amelia would sing the Life is Wonderful Song, and nothing would get done.7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?(Filia, Lyos) Uh... Filia's Mace and Vase store would also start carrying swords?8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?(Zelgadis, Wizer) Probably. Scissors have nothing on a master swordsman!9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfri will 6 be happy?(Lyos, Amelia) Nope. She'll say something along the lines of "It's not the outward appearance that matters, Mister Lyos! It's all about the heart! But thank you for trying anyway."10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?(Sylphiel, Lyos) Gourry, obviously. Except Lyos is flushed from anger 'cause he can't beat him at anything.3 accidentally kicked 5?(Xellos, Wizer) Right. 'Accidentally'. Wizer tries to arrest him for kicking him.2 sent a message to her/his Bf/Gf but 9 got it what would happen?(Gourry, Lyos) Well... He doesn't actually have one... So let's go with the closest thing! Lyos would send a message back that says 'GOURRY! LINA TRAVELS WITH YOU AND WALKS RIGHT NEXT TO YOU! YOU SHOULD JUST ASK HER WHAT THE NEXT TOWN'S DELICACY DISH IS!'6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?(Amelia) That depends. If she knew me, I'd get a really long speech about justice and friendship.7 won the lottery?(Filia) The lottery is actually a ticket to Wolfpack Island. She grabs mace-sama and runs around trying to hit Xellos with it.8 had quite a big secret?(Zelgadis) Lina tells everyone he's a chimera. He glares at her and thinks 'Some friend.' Amelia proceeds to give him a speech about how it's not outward appearance that matters, but the heart.9 became a singer?(Lyos) Gourry beats him in that, too.10 got a daughter?(Sylphiel) She finally got over Gourry! Wonderful! ...And then the kid falls in love with Gourry and Lina's kid who's in love with someone else. The cycle continues. At least, that's what I think will happen...How would 3 greet 4?(Xellos, Pokota) Hello, stuffed animal! *starts feeding off of the anger and frustration that's rolling off Pokota in waves*What would 4 envy about 5?(Pokota, Wizer) He has a human body and isn't called 'punimal', 'minimal', or 'stuffed animal'.What dream would 5 have about 6?(Wizer, Amelia) She was a background character in his dream of arresting Lina.What do 6 and 7 have in common?(Amelia, Filia) They're both priestesses.What would make 7 angry at 8?(Filia, Zelgadis) I dunno. He sided with Xellos?Where would 8 meet 9?(Zelgadis, Lyos) Lina drags the whole gang back to Ti Toh and Zel meets Lyos.What would 9 never dare to tell 10?(Lyos, Sylphiel) That Lina and Gourry are a 'thing' even though they haven't acknowledged it. He's not that insensitive. ...I hope.What would make 10 scared of 1?(Sylphiel, Lina) Oh, lots of things. One of the most promininent being that Lina is more proficient in attack magic than her. And her gargantuan appetite. Stuff like that.Dragon Knights1. Rath2. Thatz3. Rune4. Fire5. Kharl6. Cesia7. Kitchel8. Lady Raseleane9. Lord Lykouleon10. GarfakcyNumber 3 walked into the bathroom while 2 was showering?(Rune, Thatz) Rune: *quickly walks back out*Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?(Fire, Lord Lykouleon) Rath rolls on the floor laughing at the expressions on everyone's faces and Fire glares at him for making him write such nonsense. Lykouleon looks on in amusement.Number 5 cooked 10 dinner?(Kharl, Garfakcy) (XD Oh, God, this is so perfect...) Garfakcy: LORD KHARL! I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO NEAR THE KITCHEN! NOW CALL OFF THE FOOD! IT'S EATING THE TABLE LINEN!Number 6 was lying next to 7 on the beach, sleeping. What would he/she do?(Cesia, Kitchel) Debates whether or not she should take something valuable from Cesia's bag and run off with it.Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of 4's family?(Kitchel, Fire) The whole Dragon Tribe is like one big family. I have a theory that Kitchel's related to Thatz somehow, so it makes perfect sense.Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?(Lady Raseleane) Probably a minor incident in the castle's kitchen or something. No biggie.Number 9 made fun of 6's friends?(Lord Lykouleon, Cesia) Lykouleon: Ha ha! Zoma can't walk without his bird! Cesia: RATH! Rath: *gets rid of disguise spell* Darn. You figured out I was in disguise quicker than Bierrez did.Number 10 ignored 1 all the time?(Garfakcy, Rath) Well... Garfakcy doesn't really like Rath that much...Two serial killers are hunting 5 down. What will 1 do?(Kharl, Rath) Since the serial killers are likely demons, he'll kill them. Then he might just turn his sword on the equally hated Kharl.(I changed this one a bit) 2's on a vacation with 3 and manage to break his/her leg. What does 3 do?(Rune, Thatz) Rune: THATZ!!!! *whacks him with giant mallet and drops a bunch of boulders on him. Then he heals himself*It's 1's birthday. What will 3 give him/her?(Rath, Rune) I dunno. A book about demons if he's in a good mood and Rath's lucky, maybe.2 is stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?(Thatz, Fire) Dumps Thatz and the house off his back and holds up a sign that tells him to make a house on Earth since he's bigger than Fire in his big form.You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?(Kharl) Doesn't even know me.4 is about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction:(Fire, Garfakcy) Rath: *rolling on floor laughing*8 got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer him/her up?(Lady Raseleane, Kitchel) Kitchel: WHAT?! YOUR KIDNAPPERS DUMPED YOU ON THE FLOOR IN AN UNDIGNIFIED MANNER?! DON'T WORRY, YOUR MAJESTY! I'LL TELL LORD LYKOULEON, AND HE'LL BEAT 'EM UP FOR YA IF HE HASN'T ALREADY! 'And I'll get a pay raise for being the first to tell him!'5 competes in a tournament. How does 9 support him/her?(Kharl, Lord Lykouleon) Lykouleon: You can do it, Doctor Rara! ('cause it's while Kharl's infiltrated the Dragon Castle under the name Avis Rara as a doctor).10 can't stop laughing. What will 4 do?(Garfakcy, Fire) Fire: *holds up sign* Now, master! While he's immobilized! Rath: Fire, he's a human. I only wanna kill demons. You do it. You're the one who wants revenge for that photoshopped wedding picture.Number 2 tells 6 about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9.(Thatz, Cesia, Lord Lykouleon) Thatz: He was the one who picked me up off the streets and made something out of me! I really respect him! He's been like a father since the day I stepped into the castle! And Lady Raseleane like a mother! Cesia: Let me guess. You're leaving the castle and you're doing a sort of apology now?6 is dating 3 and he/she introduces him/her to his/her parents. Would they get along?(Cesia, Rune) O.o No. Just no. Not to the question, but to the pairing. He'd get along with her mom (who we assume is Lady Raseleane) but not with her dad (who we assume is Nadil, and we hate him for it).Number 5 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?(Kharl, Lord Lykouleon) It means one of his experiments went wrong and he drank a love potion by accident while spying on the Dragon Tribe.Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?(Kharl, Cesia) Nope.Number 6 appears to be in the library. What does 1 do?(Cesia, Rath) Probably pop up out of nowhere and ask her if it's a book about demons.You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?(Kitchel) Oh, dear... I shouldn't haven't gotten a haircut that looks so much like hers... She's getting mad... RUUUUUUUUN!!!!!Number 8 thinks he’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will 9 tell him?(Lady Raseleane, Lord Lykouleon) Lykouleon: Don't worry, Raseleane. I'll marry you! (Years later, Lykouleon and Raseleane are happily married and the monarchs of the Dragon Tribe with three unruly Dragon Knights, a demon fortuneteller, a thief-turned-treasure-hunter, four trusted Dragon Officers, and an evil once-dead demon to defeat.)Number 9 is too shy to face 1 and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?(Lord Lykouleon, Rath) Rath: I DON'T CARE IF I'M LIKE A SON TO YOU! I STILL HATE YOU!You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?(Garfakcy, Rath) WAIT, I THOUGHT GARFAKCY WAS IGNORING HIM! AND THOSE TWO HATE EACH OTHER'S GUTS! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?! THAT'S THE LAST TIME I READ A CRACKFIC!You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE then a few hours. What are you thinking?(Rune, Fire) Are they complaining to each other about Rath or something?Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?(Rath, Cesia) 8D I am happy to reply 'Yes!' They are, and then they get married at the end of the series!Would 2 trust 5(Thatz, Kharl) Pfft. Not a chance. ...Unless Kharl's in disguise, 'cause then he'd be Thatz's doctor, and you gotta trust your doctor. I read a fic about this once...Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?(Fire, Garfakcy) They start fighting, though what they were doing in the same place boggles me.If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?(Cesia, Rune) I dunno.7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?(Kitchel, Lord Lykouleon) Museum curator? Except Kitchel would steal all the treasures...8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?(Lady Raseleane, Kharl) I guess. Raseleane: Doctor Rara, you need a haircut! Kharl: Er... That's okay, Your Majesty... 'I should've made a disguise with shorter hair!'9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfri will 6 be happy?(Lord Lykouleon, Cesia) Outwardly no, inwardly yes. Cesia: LORD LYKOULEON, I DO NOT LOVE RATH! Lykouleon: But you're perfect for each other! He literally needs you to survive, and he can protect you from Nadil and his army!10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?(Garfakcy, Lykouleon) How'm I supposed to know? Maybe they're in the middle of a desert and are looking for a way out and are baking in the process?3 accidentally kicked 5?(Rune, Kharl) He decides to kick him again on purpose. Rune: THIS IS FOR TINTLET! THIS IS FOR DELTE! THIS IS FOR THE OTHER ELVES! THIS IS FOR THE WATER LIGHTS! YOU DARED ATTACK MY TRIBE?!2 sent a message to her/his Bf/Gf but 9 got it what would happen?(Thatz, Lykouleon) Lykouleon: Aha. Raseleane told me something was going on between you and that faerie fortune teller... Delte, her name was? I must tell the rest of the tribe!6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?(Cesia) She doesn't know me.7 won the lottery?(Kitchel) She'd probably spend it all.8 had quite a big secret?(Lady Raseleane) She'd keep from others but tell Lykouleon.9 became a singer?(Lord Lykouleon) Rath would become a critic.10 got a daughter?(Garfakcy) O.o WHAAAAAAAAAAAA?!How would 3 greet 4?(Rune, Fire) Rune: Hello, Fire.What would 4 envy about 5?(Fire, Kharl) He doesn't have to put up with Rath's craziness. Then he proceeds to ponder on why in the world that whacko would want to have Rath with him.What dream would 5 have about 6?(Kharl, Cesia) She becomes a test subject and he gets to find out everything there is to know about her strange powers.What do 6 and 7 have in common?(Cesia, Kitchel) They're both girls who work for the Dragon Tribe (although Cesia later becomes the Dragon Lady/Queen/Empress).What would make 7 angry at 8?(Kitchel, Lady Raseleane) She lowered her paycheck?Where would 8 meet 9?(Lady Raseleane, Lord Lykouleon) They first met at her family's estate. After that? Lots of places. They're married!What would 9 never dare to tell 10?(Lord Lykouleon, Garfakcy) "Kharl's never going to make you a demon."What would make 10 scared of 1?(Garfakcy, Rath) If he threatened to kill Kharl? He's capable of it, y'know.Naruto1. Naruto Uzumaki2. Kushina Uzumaki3. Minato Namikaze4. Kakashi Hatake5. Hinata Hyuga6. Sakura Haruno7. Akamaru (DOGGY!)8. Gamakichi (FROGGY!)9. Sasuke Uchiha (or his fangirls would have my hide. Can't have him lower than last place!)10. I dunno. Itachi Uchiha?Number 3 walked into the bathroom while 2 was showering?Well, they're married. Doesn't it make sense?Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?(Kakashi, Sasuke) All the fangirls swoon, Naruto laughs, and Sakura faints.Number 5 cooked 10 dinner?(Hinata, Itachi) O.o Now that's a strange one. Maybe... As the brother of her husband's best friend (and possibly uncle of her son's wife if a prediction of what will happen in the future proves true), he'd probably be a houseguest if he had lived, right?Number 6 was lying next to 7 on the beach, sleeping. What would he/she do?(Sakura, Akamaru) I dunno. Maybe he'd fall asleep, too.Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of 4's family?(Akamaru, Kakashi) Probably one of his ninja dogs is related to him, and they're like family?Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?(Gamakichi) It's a check-up at the vet for all the animals who help ninja.Number 9 made fun of 6's friends?(Sasuke, Sakura) Meh. Probably Naruto. Like that doesn't happen all the time.Number 10 ignored 1 all the time?(Itachi, Naruto) Well, he's dead. The dead can't exactly talk to the living.Two serial killers are hunting 5 down. What will 1 do?(Hinata, Naruto) Kill them first. No one messes with the Hokage's wife. Even if she can defend herself. And has a powerful cousin as backup.3's on a vacation with 2 and manage to break his/her leg. What does 2 do?(Minato, Kushina) Probably gets mad and beats him up. Then laughs it off.It's 1's birthday. What will 3 give him/her?(Naruto, Minato) If he hadn't died, probably several large servings of ramen. This is Naruto we're talking about here.2 is stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?(Kushina, Kakashi) Waits for his teachers wife to jump out the window, land gracefully, and berate him for not helping her.You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?(Hinata) Doesn't know me.4 is about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction:(Kakashi, Itachi, Naruto) Probably laugh. (Naruto: Sasuke! Our sensei is your brother-in-law!)8 got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer him/her up?(Gamakichi, Akamaru) Offer him a doggy treat. Akamaru's a canine, remember?5 competes in a tournament. How does 9 support him/her?(Hinata, Sasuke) Sasuke: *watches as Neji wipes the floor with her* Naruto: HINATA! YOU CAN DO IT!10 can't stop laughing. What will 4 do?(Itachi, Kakashi) Buries head back in book.Number 2 tells 6 about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9.(Kushina, Sakura, Sasuke) Kushina: I love that kid. His femininity makes my son look even manlier! Sakura: *sweatdrops* Now might not be the best time to tell her that Sasuke has hordes of fangirls and Naruto doesn't...6 is dating 3 and he/she introduces him/her to his/her parents. Would they get along?(Sakura, Minato) I guess they might, but that's one whacked out AU...Number 5 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?(Hinata, Sasuke) Ew. In my nightmares. I've actually encountered fics of that before...Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?(Hinata, Sakura) If Hinata's dying and it's mouth-to-mouth rescusitation since Sakura's a medic nin, I guess they might.Number 6 appears to be in the library. What does 1 do?(Sakura, Naruto) Bug her.You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?(Akamaru) Makes sense. The shampoo the salon used smells weird.Number 8 thinks he’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will 9 tell him?(Gamakichi, Sasuke) "Of course not. You're a frog."Number 9 is too shy to face 1 and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?(Sasuke, Naruto) The fangirls swoon, and I abruptly exit out of the screen. ("That's the last time I read a fic without knowing the pairing first!")You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?(Itachi, Naruto) "GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!" *wakes up from terrible nightmare*You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE then a few hours. What are you thinking?(Minato, Kakashi) Are they doing some kind of training exercise in there? I keep hearing Kakashi yell technique names, and a Chidori busted through the door.Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?(Naruto, Sakura) If it were earlier on in the series, perhaps. But it's complete and the pairings are NaruHina and SasuSaku.Would 2 trust 5(Kushina, Hinata) Yep. If they knew each other.Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?(Kakashi, Itachi) Itachi moves away and tells him to find a book instead.If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?(Sakura, Minato) I dunno. Ramen?7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?(Akamaru, Sasuke) Ninja.8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?(Gamakichi, Hinata) Nope. He's a frog.9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfri will 6 be happy?(Sasuke, Sakura) Yep. He drew a self portrait!10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?(Itachi, Sasuke) Their mom embarrassing them.3 accidentally kicked 5?(Minato, Hinata) He apologizes and leaps back into the battle. Well, if he was still alive.2 sent a message to her/his Bf/Gf but 9 got it what would happen?(Kushina, Sasuke) Sasuke: ...Dead people can send messages?6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?(Sakura) Doesn't know me.7 won the lottery?(Akamaru) Dogs can win the lottery?8 had quite a big secret?(Gamakichi) It's the secret of how he grew so much in such a short amount of time!9 became a singer?(Sasuke) His fangirls would be even scarier. And their numbers would multiply.10 got a daughter?(Itachi) Obviously, that would mean he survived. And then Sasuke suddenly transforms into a doting uncle.How would 3 greet 4?(Minato, Kakashi) "Hi, Kakashi!"What would 4 envy about 5?(Kakashi, Hinata) Beats me.What dream would 5 have about 6?(Hinata, Sakura) A nightmare where she took Naruto away.What do 6 and 7 have in common?(Sakura, Akamaru) They're both ninja (even though one's a dog).What would make 7 angry at 8?(Akamaru, Gamakichi) He stole his doggy treat.Where would 8 meet 9?(Gamakichi, Sasuke) On the battlefield.What would 9 never dare to tell 10?(Sasuke, Itachi) I dunno. Maybe some prank he pulled as a kid. Sasuke would say 'I love you' to his brother, wouldn't he? I mean, his heart hasn't completely been eaten away by darkness, right? Right?What would make 10 scared of 1?(Itachi, Naruto) He forced Sasuke to become his best friend.Fairy Tail1. Plue2. Natsu Dragneel3. Happy4. Erza Scarlet5. Lucy Heartphilia6. Frosch7. Mirajane Strauss8. Wendy Marvel9. Jason (COOOOOOOOOOL!)10. Gray FullbusterNumber 3 walked into the bathroom while 2 was showering?(Happy, Natsu) They probably shower at the same time, so what's the big deal?Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?(Erza, Jason) Jellal fumes. Gruvia loses what I believe should be its most prominent rival (HE WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO SEE HER CRY, OKAY! I SHIPPED THEM AT FIRST, OKAY!)Number 5 cooked 10 dinner?(Lucy, Gray) She cooked dinner for the rest of Team Natsu, too. They always barge into her house, so this is probably a common occurence, even more so with Natsu.Number 6 was lying next to 7 on the beach, sleeping. What would he/she do?(Frosch, Mirajane) Mirajane: Aww, Fro's so little and cute! *pats his head*Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of 4's family?(Mirajane, Erza) Fairy Tail's one big family anyway.Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?(Wendy) Probably means she works there. Healer, remember?Number 9 made fun of 6's friends?(Jason, Frosch) Jason: Sabertooth is COOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!! Fro: Fro thinks so also! Sabertooth Guild members: Is that guy being sarcastic?Number 10 ignored 1 all the time?(Gray, Plue) Does Gray even know that Plue exists?Two serial killers are hunting 5 down. What will 1 do?(Lucy, Plue) Gets summoned out to defend her!3's on a vacation with 2 and manage to break his/her leg. What does 2 do?(Happy, Natsu) (How does Happy break his leg?) He doesn't let it bother him and continues to run around setting fire to stuff.It's 1's birthday. What will 3 give him/her?(Plue, Happy) A fish, obviously.2 is stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?(Natsu, Erza) Absolutely nothing. Natsu eats the fire. Duh.You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?(Lucy) Doesn't even know me.4 is about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction:(Erza, Gray, Plue) Plue: *raises paw* Puuuuuuuun! (Meanwhile, I jump for joy and Juvia sobs while plotting Erza's demise.)8 got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer him/her up?(Wendy, Mirajane) Mira: You know, I really think so and so likes you! Lucy: WENDY! RUN!5 competes in a tournament. How does 9 support him/her?(Lucy, Jason) Jason: It's Lucy from Fairy Tail versus Minerva from Sabertooth! COOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!10 can't stop laughing. What will 4 do?(Gray, Erza) Erza: Gray. Stop laughing. Gray: *shivers in terror* Y-y-y-y-yes ma'am!Number 2 tells 6 about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9.(Natsu, Frosch, Jason) Fro: Fro thinks so also! Mira: *disguise melts off* I should find a better target to prank.6 is dating 3 and he/she introduces him/her to his/her parents. Would they get along?(Frosch, Happy) Well, at least they're the same species... His mom, yes, but his dad? Well, that guy doesn't seem the type to get along with anyone.Number 5 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?(Lucy, Jason) He's the one who gave her a job. Of course she's fond of him. But not love love.Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?(Lucy, Frosch) Nope.Number 6 appears to be in the library. What does 1 do?(Frosch, Plue) Plue: Puuuuun! *trembles*You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?(Mirajane) She's got that scary expression on her face... RUUUUUN!Number 8 thinks he’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will 9 tell him?(Wendy, Jason) Jason: Don't worry! You'll find one! 'Cause you're COOOOOOOOOOL!!!!Number 9 is too shy to face 1 and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?(Jason, Plue) Lucy: PLUE HAS AN EMAIL ACCOUNT?! Plue: Puuuuuuuun! Message: Plue! I've been a big fan of yours since day one! I'd like to interview you for Sorceror Weekly 'cause you're COOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?(Gray, Plue) Me: ...Huh? What the wha?You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE then a few hours. What are you thinking?(Happy, Erza) OH NOES! ERZA MUST HAVE TURNED HAPPY INTO HER STRAWBERRY-CAKE-MAKING-SLAVE!Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?(Plue, Frosch) I dunno.Would 2 trust 5(Natsu, Lucy) With his life!Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?(Erza, Gray) Gray shivers fearfully in a corner.If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?(Frosch, Happy) Raw fish.7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?(Mirajane, Jason) Working for Sorceror Weekly?8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?(Wendy, Lucy) Sure.9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfri will 6 be happy?(Jason, Frosh) Fro's almost always happy, so yeah. No one even knows Fro's gender...10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?(Gray, Jason) Fairy Tail's glory days? It's the happy blush you see sometimes in anime and manga.3 accidentally kicked 5?(Happy, Lucy) Lucy wouldn't even feel it. Cat-like creature with fluffy paws, remember?2 sent a message to her/his Bf/Gf but 9 got it what would happen?(Natsu, Jason) Doesn't have one. Let's go with the closest thing! Jason: *publishes and article about Natsu and Lucy* Extra, extra! Read all about it! The power couple of Fairy Tail! COOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?(Frosch) Doesn't know me. Fro: Fro thinks so also!7 won the lottery?(Mirajane) Maybe she'd give it to Master to pay the damage bills the guild causes.8 had quite a big secret?(Wendy) She tells Carla.9 became a singer?(Jason) All his songs would go like this: "COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!"10 got a daughter?(Gray) She'd probably always be at odds with Natsu's kid.How would 3 greet 4?(Happy, Erza) "Hi, Erza!"What would 4 envy about 5?(Erza, Lucy) I don't know.What dream would 5 have about 6?(Lucy, Frosch) Happy rounded up an army of exceeds and is taking over the world.What do 6 and 7 have in common?(Frosch, Mirajane) They're both usually smiling.What would make 7 angry at 8?(Mirajane, Wendy) I don't know.Where would 8 meet 9?(Wendy, Jason) At the guild where he's conducting interviews.What would 9 never dare to tell 10?(Jason, Gray) "Natsu Dragneel is COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLer than you!" (Yes, folks, ranked just for this! XD)What would make 10 scared of 1?(Gray, Plue) He's joined by Haru and the Ravestones?Inuyasha1. Kagome2. Inuyasha (You'd be first if you didn't always go see Kikyo, idiot!)3. Shippo4. Sango5. Miroku6. Rin7. Sesshomaru ('cause I'd be poison-clawed if I put Rin where he couldn't protect her)8. Jaken (Toady.)9. Naraku (he forbade his poor minions to be on this list, Kohaku included)10. Hojo ('cause I hate Kouga even more)Number 3 walked into the bathroom while 2 was showering?(Shippo, Inuyasha) There are no bathrooms. The guys go to the same hot spring, though.Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?(Sango, Naraku) Miroku: *jaw drops* But Sango! You married me! We have three children! And Naraku's dead! Sango: I just wanted to see your reaction, geez!Number 5 cooked 10 dinner?(Miroku, Hojo) I dunno. Miroku never went down the well before it stopped working. Maybe Hojo jumped through a now working well and Miroku slipped a sleeping herb in the food and then tossed him back down?Number 6 was lying next to 7 on the beach, sleeping. What would he/she do?(Rin, Sesshomaru) He'd glare at every male who looked anywhere near his dear little Rin. Possibly kill them while laughing maniacally.Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of 4's family?(Sesshomaru, Sango) This means Kohaku and Rin end up together! 8D 'Cause Fluffy's Rin's dad and Sango's Kohaku's sister and we KohaRin fans run around like crazy people.Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?(Jaken) Probably got kicked by Sesshomaru again.Number 9 made fun of 6's friends?(Naraku, Rin) Sesshomaru kills him.Number 10 ignored 1 all the time?(Hojo, Kagome) That would be a dream come true for me. It would mean he's given up on her. INUKAG ALL THE WAY!!Two serial killers are hunting 5 down. What will 1 do?(Miroku, Kagome) She'd help stop them. So would Inuyasha and Sango. Shippo would try to help.3's on a vacation with 2 and manage to break his/her leg. What does 2 do?(Shippo, Inuyasha) Bonk him on the head. Then he faceplants when Kagome yells "SIT!"It's 1's birthday. What will 3 give him/her?(Kagome, Shippo) I dunno. Something made with fox magic?2 is stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?(Inuyasha, Sango) Absolutely nothing. He has the Fire Rat robe. Then he jumps out the window and they all continue on their merry way with someone jumping out every five seconds yelling "DIE, INUYASHA!"You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?(Miroku) Doesn't know me.4 is about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction:(Sango, Hojo, Kagome) "WHAT?! SANGO! YOU'RE MARRIED TO MIROKU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"8 got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer him/her up?(Jaken, Sesshomaru) He punts him for starting a relationship while he's his vassal. Then he starts walking away and Jaken hurries after him squeaking "Wait for me, milord!"5 competes in a tournament. How does 9 support him/her?(Miroku, Naraku) He doesn't.10 can't stop laughing. What will 4 do?(Hojo, Sango) Sango: *stares* I've made a terrible mistake... Kagome: Of course you have! He's laughing maniacally, and you're already married!Number 2 tells 6 about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9.(Inuyasha, Rin, Naraku) Rin: Lord Sesshomaru, why are you dressed up as your brother? Sesshomaru: I had hoped you would tell the miko that Inuyasha said he loved Naraku. He would be much weaker because she'd run away and never return to him, and then I'd take Tetsusaiga.6 is dating 3 and he/she introduces him/her to his/her parents. Would they get along?(Rin, Shippo) No. It'd be like this:Sesshomaru: WHAT?! I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT! DIE, KITSUNE!Shippo: AAAAAAAAH! *runs away* INUYASHA! KAGOME! SOMEBODY! HELP MEEE!!!!!!!!Rin: All I said was that I was going out with him... Is it a crime to pick flowers with someone?Number 5 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?(Miroku, Naraku) Kagome: Oh no! It's that circlet that that pig demon used! Sango: Miroku, you fool! I told you not to stand next to Kikyo! *yanks off circlet and Miroku snaps out of it*Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?(Miroku, Rin) Nope.Number 6 appears to be in the library. What does 1 do?(Rin, Kagome) It's probably an AU fanfic, so Kagome goes and helps her with her homework.You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?(Sesshomaru) I shouldn't have cosplayed as Inuyasha... That Sesshomaru cosplayer looks like he wants to rip me to shreds...Number 8 thinks he’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will 9 tell him?(Jaken, Naraku) "Kukuku... If you kill Inuyasha, I'll give you a jewel shard, and you will have a bride in less than a week..."Number 9 is too shy to face 1 and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?(Naraku, Kagome) Probably another AU fanfic. Kagome sends a reply saying that Kikyo's email address has been changed to 'MikoOf4Souls' and is no longer 'Inuyasha'sMiko'.You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?(Hojo, Kagome) "HO-JOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU FORCED A KISS ON KAGOME! DIE! INUYASHA WILL KILL YOU, AND I'LL BE WATCHING WITH A BOX OF POPCORN LAUGHING MANIACALLY! AND THEN I'LL WRITE A HATE-FIC! AND THEN I'LL-! *is silenced by younger brother*" "Shh! Inuyasha's coming! This'll be good!" If that actually happened, that's probably what my reaction would be. DIE, HOJO.You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE then a few hours. What are you thinking?(Shippo, Sango) ...Their changed the lineup of who rooms with who?Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?(Kagome, Rin) Definitely not.Would 2 trust 5(Inuyasha, Miroku) Not early on in the series, but after a good number episodes have passed? Definitely.Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?(Sango, Hojo) Hojo: WHO ARE YOU?! Sango: I'm Kagome's best friend. Hojo: Really? Well, can you ask her if she'll go out with me? Because I haven't seen her in a long time, and- Sango: She'll say no. She's married. Hojo: WHAT?! SINCE WHEN?!If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?(Rin, Shippo) I dunno. Maybe they'd catch some fish and Shippo would roast it with fox fire?7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?(Sesshomaru, Naraku) Being an evil villain. Sesshomaru can most definitely be viewed as evil (he keeps trying to kill Inuyasha, but it appears to stop at the end of the series) and Naraku is an evil villain, period. Full stop. Punctuation mark.8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?(Jaken, Miroku) Definitely not. Unless it's another trick like when he sharpened their weapons in that one episode...9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfri will 6 be happy?(Naraku, Rin) Yep.Rin: How nice of you! You drew Kohaku!Naraku: Kukuku... Now go kill Inuyasha if you ever want to see him alive again...10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?(Hojo, Naraku) Kagome?Hojo: *blush* She's just so pretty and smart!Naraku: *blush* I think you're talking about Kikyo. That Kagome isn't all that smart nor beautiful.3 accidentally kicked 5?(Shippo, Miroku) It would be an accident. Duh. Now, if it was Inuyasha he accidentally kicked...2 sent a message to her/his Bf/Gf but 9 got it what would happen?(Inuyasha, Naraku) "Kukuku... I can't wait to tell Kikyo... She will hate him now that he loves Kagome... AND THEN SHE WILL BE MINE!!"6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?(Rin) She doesn't even know me.7 won the lottery?(Sesshomaru) He'd probably send it to his court (which I don't think is doing too well without its lord) or give it to Rin. Sesshomaru has no use for money.8 had quite a big secret?(Jaken) He's secretly in love with Sesshomaru! ...Shyeah, like we didn't all see that coming.9 became a singer?(Naraku) He'd be getting a lot of hate mail.10 got a daughter?(Hojo) This means he no longer likes Kagome. YIPPEE YAY!!How would 3 greet 4?(Shippo, Sango) Probably with 'Good morning' or 'Hi' or something else casual. They travel together and after the series they live in the same village, so they obviously see each other every morning.What would 4 envy about 5?(Sango, Miroku) Absolutely nothing.What dream would 5 have about 6?(Miroku, Rin) Before he married Sango: Her growing up into a beautiful young lady. After he married Sango: Do I look like I know? Maybe her marrying Kohaku?What do 6 and 7 have in common?(Rin, Sesshomaru) Ah-Un does as they command? Rin rides it, and Sesshomaru is its master.What would make 7 angry at 8?(Sesshomaru, Jaken) Lots of things. Failure to steal Tetsusaiga, failure to properly guard Rin, maybe even failure to keep Kohaku and Rin from falling in love (he seems like the overprotective papa type)Where would 8 meet 9?(Jaken, Naraku) In a forest where Naraku makes a trade with Sesshomaru.What would 9 never dare to tell 10?(Naraku, Hojo) Beats me. They don't even know each other.What would make 10 scared of 1?(Hojo, Kagome) Her bodyguard (*cough*truelove*cough*) Inuyasha? Her miko powers? Maybe even her getting mad at him.Inazuma Eleven1. Endou Mamoru2. Urabe Rika3. Tsunami Jousuke (and his flying surfboard)4. Tachimukai Yuuki5. Raimon Natsumi6. Otonashi Haruna7. Gouenji Shuuya8. Kidou Yuuto9. Midorikawa Ryuuji10. Kiyama Hiroto(Aki, Fuyuka, Fubuki, Kazemaru, I'm so sorry... DX)Number 3 walked into the bathroom while 2 was showering?(Tsunami, Rika) RUN, MAN! RUN BEFORE SHE KILLS YOU! Seriously, what's that idiot thinking... -_-Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?(Tachimukai, Midorikawa) Endou, Tsunami, and Hiroto congratulate them. Midorikawa is shellshocked. Kidou celebrates- that's one less guy after Haruna's heart. Tachimukai is surprised they actually fell for it.Number 5 cooked 10 dinner?(Natsumi, Hiroto) Oh dear... Poor Hiroto... He ends up hospitalized, Natsumi is horrified, and Endou sweatdrops.Number 6 was lying next to 7 on the beach, sleeping. What would he/she do?(Haruna, Gouenji) Feel Kidou's glare drilling into the back of his head. Proceeds to go swimming instead.Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of 4's family?(Gouenji, Tachimukai) Tachimukai stares, Yuuka has a new oniichan, and Gouenji clarifies it as payback for the other prank that they all believed.Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?(Kidou) He probably ate Natsumi's cooking, too.Number 9 made fun of 6's friends?(Midorikawa, Haruna) Must've been while he was still Reize.Number 10 ignored 1 all the time?(Hiroto, Endou) No. That's impossible. He literally seeked him out to talk to him. But... Endou would go talk to him about it, they'd deal with the problem, and then everyone's friends again.Two serial killers are hunting 5 down. What will 1 do?(Natsumi, Endou) Save her, obviously. *rolls eyes*3's on a vacation with 2 and manage to break his/her leg. What does 2 do?(Tsunami, Rika) Try to kill him again. Has to be restrained by Touko. ("No, Rika! How am I supposed to get married if you maul the groom's leg!")It's 1's birthday. What will 3 give him/her?(Endou, Tsunami) A new giant tire, a soccer ball, or a surfboard.2 is stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?(Rika, Tachimukai) Call 911. Try to save her?You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?(Natsumi) Doesn't know me.4 is about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction:(Tachimukai, Hiroto, Endou) "*blinks* I never knew you two were a couple... Oh well! Congrats!" "Okay, it's been confirmed that he doesn't like either of us... Now to refute all the other shounen-ai rumors about him!" "HIROTO! THIS WEDDING USED UP A LOT OF MONEY! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO THE COMPANY!" "Eek, Midorikawa-kun's scary! *hides behind someone*"8 got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer him/her up?(Kidou, Gouenji) Swears that his feelings for Haruna are one hundred percent platonic. (Copper: Is late and Kidou already got over it.)5 competes in a tournament. How does 9 support him/her?(Natsumi, Midorikawa) Cheer her on.10 can't stop laughing. What will 4 do?(Hiroto, Tachimukai) "Er, Hiroto-san?" Is freaked out by the fact that Hiroto is cracking up over how much money was wasted on the fake wedding.Number 2 tells 6 about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9.(Rika, Haruna, Midorikawa) Haruna: *rolls eyes and sighs* What, another one? Last week it was Hiroto-san... I thought you were in love with Ichinose-san! Besides that, why are you telling me this! Rika: *sulks* Darling eloped with someone else, and Touko blocked my number.6 is dating 3 and he/she introduces him/her to his/her parents. Would they get along?(Haruna, Tsunami) I guess, but WHAT THE HECK, MAN! TSUNAMI X TOUKO 4EVA!Number 5 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?(Natsumi, Midorikawa) It means someone's been writing crack, that's what.Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?(Natsumi, Haruna) Unless one of them needs CPR, no.Number 6 appears to be in the library. What does 1 do?(Haruna, Endou) Calls out "Hi!" and demands to know what she's researching.You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?(Gouenji) What the heck is an anime character doing in real life? Wait, that means there's more... *processes thought* *grabs him by the shoulders and starts shaking violently* WHERE CAN I FIND ENDOU AND NATSUMI AND TACHIMUKAI AND HARUNA!!!!!!!Number 8 thinks he’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will 9 tell him?(Kidou, Midorikawa) "There is a saying that goes, 'Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.' " ("Huh?" "What I'm trying to say is that you don' you should concentrate on finding your other half." "Wow, that's deep." "Yep.")Number 9 is too shy to face 1 and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?(Midorikawa, Endou) Endou: ...?! Midorikawa: *rushes into the room, out of breath* Endou! *huff* I came as fast as I- *sees email and deflates* -could... THAT'S IT. HIROTO'S A DEAD MAN. Endou: Wait, so that wasn't you? Midorikawa: *twitches* No, it wasn't. Recall the date, if you will. Endou: Wha- OH! ...That's some prank... Midorikawa: *bangs head against wall* I hate April Fools Day... (In the meantime, Kogure and Hiroto are high-fiving on a prank well-done.)You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?(Hiroto, Endou) ... *clicks back button* UGH. I HATE IT WHEN I CLICK ON THE WRONG STORY... *stews about it*You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE then a few hours. What are you thinking?(Tsunami, Tachimukai) Hey, they actually got hotel rooms this time instead of sleeping in the bus!Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?(Endou, Haruna) Even if they could, I would refuse to believe it. And then I tell Kidou. And then Kidou is out for Endou's blood.Would 2 trust 5(Rika, Natsumi) ...I guess so?Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?(Tachimukai, Hiroto) Hiroto pokes him back. A poke war ensues. Tachimukai wins with Mugen the Hand.If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?(Haruna, Tsunami) Something without carrots in it.7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?(Gouenji, Midorikawa) Professional soccer player. Wow, that was easy.8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?(Kidou, Natsumi) I don't know about you, but I don't trust someone wearing goggles with scissors.9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfri will 6 be happy?(Midorikawa, Haruna) Sure. Maybe Midorikawa has incredible art talent.10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?(Hiroto, Midorikawa) All the blackmail Hitomiko doubtlessly has on them from when they were little?3 accidentally kicked 5?(Tsunami, Natsumi) That'd hurt a lot, considering Tsunami's a soccer player and accidental hits always hurt the most...2 sent a message to her/his Bf/Gf but 9 got it what would happen?(Rika, Midorikawa) Her plot to get him jealous fails utterly. "What the heck is this? It's from Rika? Oh. Delete. *clicks delete* I'm busy here!" "Midorikawa-kun, I lost the stapler!" "AGAIN?!"6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?(Haruna) I've already answered this one for other characters. See previous answers (excluding the Slayers one).7 won the lottery?(Gouenji) He's too late to pick it up and Midorikawa dyed his hair and took it to help Hiroto's company recover from the fake wedding.8 had quite a big secret?(Kidou) He and Haruna are siblings. That one's already out of the bag... Um, he actually has eyes? Wait, no, everyone knows that one now, too...9 became a singer?(Midorikawa) Another plot to get money back for the losses. Hiroto tries (and fails) to get him to wear a dress (while holding a camera behind his back). Hitomiko points out that female idols have less rabid fans than male ones. Midorikawa wears the dress.10 got a daughter?(Hiroto) Midorikawa is stuck babysitting her.How would 3 greet 4?(Tsunami, Tachimukai) "Yo!"What would 4 envy about 5?(Tachimukai, Natsumi) ...She goes to the same school as Endou??What dream would 5 have about 6?(Natsumi, Haruna) The nightmare where she and Endou are soul mates and then Kidou hunts him down...What do 6 and 7 have in common?(Haruna, Gouenji) They both go to Raimon.What would make 7 angry at 8?(Gouenji, Kidou) He gave up on soccer.Where would 8 meet 9?(Kidou, Midorikawa) On the field.What would 9 never dare to tell 10?(Midorikawa, Hiroto) People ship them. They look like Christmas when they're together. Other stuff.What would make 10 scared of 1?(Hiroto, Endou) His soccer mania? No, wait, he was drawn to that... Maybe Endou loses it and tries to take over the world with soccer like Aliea Academy?Inazuma Eleven GO1. Yamana Akane2. Matsukaze Tenma3. Tsurugi Yuuichi4. Nishiki Ryouma5. Clark Wonderbat-sama6. Kirino Ranmaru7. Kariya Masaki8. Shindou Takuto9. Seto Midori10. Fei Rune(...Ten faves are too little. And yes, the reason I didn't input any original characters was for the sake of space.)Number 3 walked into the bathroom while 2 was showering?(Yuuichi, Tenma) Locker room. Said and done.Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?(Nishiki, Midori) Well! This works out perfectly! And then she stomps on his foot while everyone congratulates them.Number 5 cooked 10 dinner?(Wondeba, Fei) He totally fails and Fei makes dinner instead.Number 6 was lying next to 7 on the beach, sleeping. What would he/she do?(Kirino, Kariya) Probably bury him in sand or put a crab on his head or take away the umbrella so he gets sunburn or put seaweed in his hair or just prank him in general.Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of 4's family?(Kariya, Nishiki) Well, this means he's no longer in Sun Garden, doesn't it?Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?(Shindou) He broke his leg.Number 9 made fun of 6's friends?(Midori, Kirino) "He's so dense! When will he get a clue that Akane likes him?!" "...Akane likes Shindou?" "*facepalms* You're as dense as he is."Number 10 ignored 1 all the time?(Fei, Akane) Well, they don't really have much to do with

我要回帖

更多关于 everyone什么意思 的文章

随机推荐