文档简介为自动调取,可能会显示内容不完整,请您查看完整文档内容。
在手机端浏览文档
1/102/103/104/105/106/10
预览已结束,查看更多内容需下载哦~
&#xe6热门推荐
&#xe6相关资源
官方微信公共账号
资源库-微信公众号
在手机端浏览I can not speak English very well but I can read document in English.
我很抱歉,我赌英语说得不好,但我能看懂英文资料。
The nation believes that when I speak, I speak for them, but I can not speak.
当我演讲时,国民相信我会代表他们讲话,但我不能演讲。
Since the classroom is English only, (I can not speak Chinese), my students started with listening and understanding.
由于教室只有美语(我不能说中文),我的学生开始听和理解。
Sorry! I can not speak English. Could you find someone to help me?
对不起,我不会说英语,你可以找人来帮我吗?。
I am sorry I can not speak English very well but I can write better. I hope you can be more patiently .
对不起,我的英语说得不好,不能像文字般表达从容,希望你见谅,相信你是一个有耐心的人。
I am very sorry. I can not speak English very well, but I can read document in English.
我很抱歉,我的英语说得不好,但我能看懂英语信息。
To be frank, I can speak Chinese, but just a little . today, in this situation, I can not speak it out----you know I was worried.
其实我还是会说一点你们的语言,不过今天一着急,就说不出来了。那我怎么还钱给你们呢?
I can not speak English very well, so please allow me to talk with you in Chinese. Thanks.
由于在下英文不好,所以请允许我用中文跟您交流,谢谢。
I feel so cold that i can not speak one word.
我感觉阴森森的,以至于我一个字也说不出来。
Sorry, I can not speak English, will only say this one.
不好意思,我不会讲英文,只会讲这一句。
You are right when you say that I can not speak a good English without a good environment and I do appreciate your help with my English , I have learned a lot from you!
和你交流我学到了不少英语,你说得没错,身边的人跟自己都不说英语是不可能学会英语的!
Sorry, I can not speak Thai. Can you speak English?
他对我讲泰语,如果我也能对答如流多好啊。
I can not speak Chinese, so my friends are translating my words.
我不通汉语,我的朋友帮助我进行了翻译。
I can not speak much Chinese, so if you are interested in contacting me I hope we can use English to communicate.
我能说的汉语有限,所以如果你愿意,那么我们就用英语交流。
I can not speak English.
开工许可证用英语怎么说?
Having learned Italian for half a year, I still can not speak with the proper lisp.
学了半年意大利语,我还是不会打嘟噜。
Now I can not only speak English loudly, but also communicate with foreign teachers.
不仅如此,我也敢开口说英语了,现在也能够和外教轻松交流了。
I can speak not only English but also French .
我不但能讲英语而且能讲法语。
I can only see without talking; if I can I will not speak to them.
我只是无语的看着。如果我可以,我不会和他们说话。
I can speak not only English, but also French.
我不但会讲英语,而且还会讲法语。
I had a friend who we were chat by typed sometimes for more than year. because I can not hear and speak still.
我以前有个朋友,我们有时打字聊天,大约一年多。因为学英文的时间短,我的听力和口语到现在还不行。
His voice is so weak. I can not hear him. Speak up, will you?
他的声音那么微弱。我听不清楚。请你大声一点好吗?
Of the good in you I can speak, but not of the evil.
我能谈论你们身上的善,但却无法说恶。
And he answered: Of the good in you I can speak, but not of the evil.
他回答说:我能谈你们的善性,却不能谈你们的恶性。
Thanks for the info! Yes i can speak chinese but not very good reading. I am now in Singapore.
此人是新加坡的,会说普通话,但不大能读写。
If I do not speak I can still go on hoping;
如果不说我仍然停步不前;
No,not just because I can speak English.What I really want is the chance to learn some advanced methods of management from foreign staff members.
不,不只是因为会英语,我真正希望的是要从外国职员那里学到一些先进的管理方法。
No,not just because I can speak English.What I really want is the chance to learn some advanced methods of management from foreign staff members.
不,不只是因为会英语,我真正希望的是要从外国职员那里学到一些先进的管理方法。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!八年级阶段监测试卷;英语;注意事项:;1.请将答案写在答题卡上,写在试题上无效;第一卷选择题(55分);I.单项填空(本题共15题;每小题1分,满分15;从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的;A.wentB.goC.havebeenD.ha;A.Since2003B.Threeyearsa;A.punctuationB.pron
八年级阶段监测试卷 英
语 注意事项: 1. 请将答案写在答题卡上,写在试题上无效。 2. 本试卷满分120分,考试时间70分钟。 第一卷
选择题(55分) I. 单项填空(本题共15题;每小题1分,满分15分) 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 1. I like Hainan. I ________there three times.
C. have been
D. have gone 2. ---How long have you worked for Project Hope?
----_________. A. Since 2003
B. Three years ago
C. In 2003
D. For 2003 3. He made a ________ of the book from French into English. A. punctuation
B. pronunciation
C. translation
D. intonation 4. I can speak only ______ English now. A. few
D. a little 5. ---- Have you finished your work ______? ---- Yes, I have. I’ve ______ finished it. A. already
C. already
D. yet 6. Don’t forget ______ this book to the library tomorrow. A. to return
C. returning
D. returned 7. --- When did you arrive?
--- I arrived _____ the morning of April 20. A. in
D. on 8. Any of the large groups of stars which make up the universe is called _____________. A. planet
C. shuttle
D. galaxy 9. ―Thank you very much for helping me.
A.I can't decide
B.It's a pleasure
C.Thanks, too
D.More or less 10. Your plan sounds really ________.
C. happily
D. badly 11. The poor parents want him to __________ out of school. A. fall
D. send 12. Project Hope has built schools ________ hasn’t built hospitals. A. but
D. and 13. Betty has studied Chinese _____ a year. A. since
D. before 14. __________did the Apollo 11 astronauts take to get to the Moon? A. How much
B. How long
C. How often
D. How far 15. ―____________
―Very well. We have become good friends. A. Why are you late?
B. What about going for a picnic?
C. How are you getting on with each other?
D. May I speak to Jack, please?
II. 完形填空(一) (本题共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意。然后从各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项填入文中空白处。
Mr. Jackson began his trip last Saturday. Two days later when he was traveling in the country _____16_____, he saw a dog behind a man. As the car came near them, the dog suddenly started to _____17_____ the road. Of course the car hit the poor animal and killed it.
Mr. Jackson _____18_____ his car and walked to the man. “I’m very _____19_____ that this happened.” he said. “How much shall I _____20_____? Will ten dollars be enough?”
“Oh, yes.” said the man. “Ten dollars will be _____21_____enough.” Mr. Jackson put his hand into his pocket, but he only _____22_____ five dollars in the pocket. “ Sorry, sir, I’ve only_____23_____five dollars.” Said Mr. Jackson.
“No problem. That’s enough.” the fat man replied. “Thanks a lot. That’s very kind of you.” Mr. Jackson thanked the fat man and _____24_____ away. When the car went away, the fat man looked down at the dog and thought. “ I want to know _____25_____dog it is.” 16. A. by bus
B. by bike
C. by train
D. by car 17. A. go
D. jump 18. A. started
C. stopped
D. jumped 八年级英语
19. A. sad
D. pleased 20. A. give
D. pay 21. A. quite
D . so 22. A. looked for
B. looked at
C. watched
D. found 23. A. seen
D. paid 24. A. drove
D. started 25. A. what
III. 阅读理解(一)(本题共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分) 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项。 Passage 1
How can you think in English? I think the best way is to practice as what a football player does every day. During the practice, the football player will pass the ball to his teammates over and over again. So he won’t have to think about passing the ball in the game, he will just do it. You can train yourself to think in English this way. The first step is to think of the words that you use daily, simple everyday words like book, shoe or tree. For example, whenever you see a “book”, you should think of it in English instead of your mother language. After you have learned to think of several words in English, then move on to the next step---thinking in sentences. Listening and repeating is a very useful way to learn a language. Listen first and don’t care too much about whether you fully understand what you’re hearing.
Try to repeat what you hear. The more you listen, the more you learn. After you reach a higher level, start having conversations with yourself in English. This will lead you to think in English. 26. The best way to learn English well is to _______. A. practice every day
B. write as much as possible
C. practice a lot
D. practice speaking English every day 27. When the football player passes the ball, he ________. A. thinks about it at the same time
B. won’t think about it C. won’t just do it
D. will let you know 28. The first step of learning English is ________. A. to use it easily
B. to think of the words that you use daily C. to speak English
D. to write as much as possible 29.________ is a very useful way to learn a language. A. Speaking
B. Listening and repeating
C. Writing
D. Reading 30. _______can lead you to think in English. A. Having conversations
B. Listening to music
C. Watching TV
D. Playing football Passage 2
Peter Black is was born in Sydney, Australia. But now he is in Italy. He is married and has two children. His wife, Jane, is American. She is from Boston in the United States. Her family is still in Boston, but now she works and lives with her husband in Rome, Italy. They speak English, French and Italian! Their children are pupils at a local primary school. The children go to school with other children from all over the world.
Flora, their daughter, has friends from France, Russia, and Japan. Hans, their son, goes to school with students from China, South Africa and Canada. Of course, there are many children from Italy. Imagine, French, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, South African, American, Italian, and Canadian children are all learning together in Italy! 31. Where is Peter from?
A. Canada.
B. South Africa.
C. England.
D. Australia. 32. The Black family are in ___ now.
A. the USA
B. Australia
D. England 33. What are their children's names?
A. Peter and Susan
B. Anna and Joe
C. Hans and Flora
D. Jane and Hans 34. Which of the following is true? A. Peter and Jane work in Italy.
B.Flora has friends from Japan, Canada and France. C. There aren't any Italian children in the school.
D. Jane is an English woman. 35. The school is ___.
C. difficult
D. international
IV. 情景交际(本题共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
根据下面对话内容及所给选项,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。其中有两个多余的选项。 A: Hi, Holly. How are you?
B: Hi, Zhang. I’m glad to see you. ____36___ A: Why? What happened? B: Well, this morning I was late at the bus stop. ___37___ 八年级英语
A: That’s a long walk.
B: Yeah. And then it started raining and ___38___ A: Oh, no! Did you get wet? B: Yes, I was late and wet. And, my class wasn’t at school. __39__ A: You missed a museum trip. That’s too bad. B: Then in the afternoon I went to the library to
study for the math test. And guess what?
A: Oh, no. what? B: ___40___ A: You’re right. You did have a bad day.
A They had gone to the museum.
B I’d left my math book at home. C I’ve had a bad day. D I’d forgotten my umbrella. E I’d left my English book in my classroom. F I took a bus to school. G The bus had gone so I had to walk to school. 第二卷
非选择题(65分) V. 词语运用(本题共10小题,每小题2分, 满分20分) A.
短语填空:根据句意,将方框内所给短语的正确形式填入相应的空白处,使句子意思完整(每个短语只能使用一次)。
first of all,write down,give sb. some advice,make some mistakes,read an English newspaper 41.When I am in trouble, my classmates always _______________. 42.How about ________ your address and your name? 43.--- Did you ________ in your homework?
---Yes, sometimes I’m not careful enough. 44.____________ is a good way to learn English.
45.--- How can I send an email?
--- ___________, you should type well. B. 阅读下面短文,在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺。(每空限填一词) Many teenagers feel that the most important people in their lives are their friends. They believe that their fami1y members don’ t know them as wel1 as their ______46______ do. In 1arge fami1ies, it is quite often for brothers and sisters to fight(打架)with each ______47______ and then they can only go to their friends for some ideas.
It is very important ______48______ teenagers to have one good friend or a group of friends. Even when they are not with their friends, they usually ______49______ a lot of time talking among themselves on the phone. This communication (交际) is very important in children’s growing up______50______ friends can discuss (讨论) something. These things are difficult to say their fami1y members.
VI.阅读理解(二)(本题共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分) Passage3
阅读下面短文,完成下列句子。 The “Iron Roses(铿锵玫瑰)” didn’t let their fans down last Wednesday. China won 3-2 against Denmark(丹麦) in the FIFA Women’s World Cup Group D opening match.
Ma Xiaoxu was named the player of the Match for her quick moves and never-say-die spirt (精神).
“Ma Xiaoxu was very active on the field and worked well with her partner Han Duan,” said her coach Marika Domanski-Lyfors.
But the young player doesn’t like the way she played. “I don’t think I should be Player of the Match. The whole team did a good job,” she said.
“ I made a few mistakes in the match. I will change these things and do better,”
At the age of 19, Ma Xiaoxu is already famous in the women’s game. Last year, she won the Golden Ball and Golden Shoe in the FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup. She played for a Swedish(瑞典的)football team for six months. The local paper said many good things about her. 51.The score(比分) between China and Denmark last Wednesday was ____________. 52.__________________ was named the player of the Match. 53._____________________ was Ma Xiaoxu’s partner. 54.____________________ is Ma XIaoxu’s coach. 55.Ma XIaoxu’s already famous in the women’s game when she is_______ years old.
VII.写(满分35分) A) 动词填空(每空1分, 共5分) 56. Is it a good way ______ ( improve ) a city ? 57. A: How can I remember all the new words ? B:Why not _____ ( write ) them down in a note book? Then read them every day. A: Good idea! 58. Watching English films ______ ( take ) me a long time. 59. When you read an English passage, try not _____ ( think ) about all the new words. 60. How about ______ ( take ) a deep breath ? B) 按要求转换下列句型 (每空1分, 共5分) 61. They have known each other for 2 years.
(改为同义句)
八年级英语
They have known each other _________ 2008. 62. They have already bought a radio.
They haven’t bought a radio_________. 63. I have been in China for 10 years.
(就划线部分提问) How _________ have you been in China? 64. He got here ten minutes ago. (改为同义句)
He _________ here ten minutes ago. 65. Mary is always getting on well with her friends. (就划线部分提问)
_________ is Mary getting on with her friends? C) 翻译句子 根据下面各题所给的汉语意思用英语完成句子。(本题共5小题,满分10分。每小题2分) 66. 最新消息你听说了吗?
____________________________________________________ 67. 不要忘记记下你的语法错误。 ____________________________________________________
68. 希望工程已经建立了许多学校。___________________________________________________ 69. 我昨天参加了一场英语竞赛。
I’m glad you’ll come to Beijing to learn Chinese. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hope to see you soon in Dalian. Yours, Xiao Ming
八年级英语
八年级阶段监测试卷
英语参考答案 第一卷
选择题(55分) I. 单项填空(本题共15题;每小题1分,满分15分) 1-5.CACDA
6-10.ADDBA
11-15.CABBC
II. 完形填空(一) (本题共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) 16-20.DBCCD
21-25.ADBAB
III. 阅读理解(一)(本题共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分) 26-30.ABBBA
31-35.DCCAD
IV. 情景交际(本题共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分) 36-40.CGDAB
非选择题(65分) V. 词语运用(本题共10小题,每小题2分, 满分20分) 41.give me some advice,
42.writing down,
43.make any mistakes,
44.Reading an English newspaper,
45.First of all 46-50.friends other for spend because
VI.阅读理解(二)(本题共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分) 51.3-2 52.Ma Xiaoxu 53. Han Duan 54.Marika Domanski-Lyfors 55.19
VII.写(满分35分) 56-60.A. to improve, write, takes, to think, taking 61-65. since, yet, long, arrived/reached, How 66.Have you heard the latest news? 67.Don’t forget to write down your grammar mistakes. 68.Project Hope has built many schools. 69.I entered an English competition yesterday. 70.It takes him a long time to practice the vocabulary every day.
八年级英语
(共4页) 三亿文库3y.uu456.com包含各类专业文献、高等教育、行业资料、中学教育、文学作品欣赏、专业论文、幼儿教育、小学教育、外语学习资料、初二英语10[1].1003等内容。 
 2014新目标初二英语上册1-10单元基础复习题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 1 一、翻译下列短语 1.决定做某事 2.尽力做某事 3.相当多 4.当然,自然 5.一把...  初二英语10[1].10_英语_初中教育_教育专区。 八年级阶段监测试卷 英注意事项: 1. 请将答案写在答题卡上,写在试题上无效。 2. 本试卷满分 120 分...  2015_新教材人教版英语八年级上册unit_1--10知识点总结强大_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2013 新版八年级上册(Units1~10)英语基础知识单元分类 Unit 1 ...  八年级英语上10.1_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 八年级英语上10.1_英语_初中教育_教育专区。今日推荐 ...  初二英语()_英语_初中教育_教育专区。丰台中学 08~09 学年第一学期...(形容词) ___ 10.bear(过去式)___ B) 英汉互译。 11.保持健康___ 12...  10.1英语_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。浮山县北王中学导学案科目 时间 课题 学习 目标 重点 难点 英语
年级 编写人 八年 级 杨洁 编号 ...  初二英语质量检测 06.10 一、单项选择(30 分) ( )1.Practise every day__...A.another B.other C.else D.others ( )10.I don’t know the answer__...  八上Units1-10单元知识点期末复习总结_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级上 词组、语法、重点句式 八年级上册英语第一至十单元知识点小结 Unit1 Where did...I am proficient in English, and I can speak a little German.
我英文很精通,而且我会说一点点德语。
I can speak a little but I have trouble reading and writing Chinese characters are like pictures.
我会说一点但是在读和写方面我有问题,汉字看起来像图片。
B I forgot. You can speak a little Spanish.
B我差点忘了。你可以说一些简单的西班牙语。
I am proficient in English and I can speak a little German.
我英语很精通,而且我会说点德语。
You can even get to know new people from other countries, which are preferable to many. As long as you can speak a little English, you can very well communicate to the rest of the world.
如果你还可以说一点英语,那么你就可以和其他国家的人交流了。
If these people can speak a little bit English plus some body language, they can reach their goal that saling their products.
如果这些人会说一点点英语,再加上点肢体语言,他们就可以达到他们的目标了:把东西卖出去。
My brother can speak a little English.
我的弟弟能说一些英语。
The words I have long known, but there has been no profound experience, and now I can speak a little experience.
这句话我很早就知道,但一直没有深刻体会,而如今能够说出我的一点儿体会了。
'So all the time I painted, he spoke to me in English, and that's the reason I can speak a little English.
所以我大部分的时间在画画,他跟我说英文,这就是为什么我可以说一点英语。
The little girl can speak a little Chinese now.
那个小女孩现在会讲点汉语了。
I can speak a little English, but I can speak little French.
我会说一点英语,但我几乎不会说法语。
His sister can speak a little Chinese.
他妹妹能说一点点汉语。
That boy can speak a little Chinese.
那个男孩能说一点汉语。
Yes, I can speak a little.
是的,只会讲一点儿。(作宾语)
The room attendant can speak a little English.
房间服务员能讲一点英语。
I can speak a little Chinese and I accept whatever your english speaking ability is.
我可以说一点中文,我接受无论你的英语口语能力。
With Mr Wu's help, I can speak a little English now.
在吴老师的帮助下,现在我能讲一点英语了。
They can speak a little Chinese. So they can.
他们能说一些汉语。的确如此。
Nowadays more and more people can speak a little English.
现在越来越多的人能说点英语了。
Her grandfather can speak a little French.
她的祖父会讲一点法语。
I can speak a little English now . Can you speak any foreign language ?
我现在能讲一点英文了,你能说(任何)外语吗?
In 1978 I went to college to study Mathematics. I can speak a little English. I am very sorry that I can only speak very little English.
1978年,我在辽宁师范大学学习数学,现在我可以说一点英语。很抱歉,我只能说一点点英语。
Joe can speak a little Chinese.
乔能说一点儿汉语。
I can speak a little Portuguese.
我会讲一点葡萄牙语。
I can speak a little French.
我会说一点儿法语。
《21世纪大英汉词典》
I can speak a little Chinese now.
我现在会说一点儿中文。
Lucy can speak a little Chinese.
露茜能说一点汉语。