请一位请大神帮我p图系列把这段英文反过来!!!

请大神帮我把这句话翻译成英文 请给我一个机会照顾你,做我女朋友吧。_百度知道
请大神帮我把这句话翻译成英文 请给我一个机会照顾你,做我女朋友吧。
Please give me a chance to take care of you-Be my girl friend.
采纳率:66%
来自团队:
okayPlease give me an opportunity to care of you?-----------------------------------如有疑问欢迎追问. Be my girlfriend
please give me a chance to care about you
be my girl !
please give me a
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
做我女朋友吧的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。25被浏览5,355分享邀请回答34 条评论分享收藏感谢收起请各位大神帮我写一个英文的自我翻译!!谢谢!!很着急!!_百度知道
请各位大神帮我写一个英文的自我翻译!!谢谢!!很着急!!
各位领导好。我叫XXX,出生于1998年,今年18岁了。生活中的我是一个比较开朗,活泼的女孩,能够与朋友很好的在一起,有很强的团队意识。从小我的父母希望我能自强不息,在我息小的时候已经开始练跆拳道,所以,我有一定的跆拳道基础。空乘是我从小到大一直以来...
我有更好的答案
今年18岁了。生活中的我是一个比较开朗, have a strong sense of team. From my parents hope I can constantly striving, when I was little interest has already begun to taekwondo practice, so I have certain basis of taekwondo. Flight attendant is from small to large, born in 1998。空乘是我从小到大一直以来的梦想. In life I is a more cheerful, lively girl, can very good with friends together. My name is XXX各位领导好。我叫XXX,出生于1998年,在我息小的时候已经开始练跆拳道,所以,我有一定的跆拳道基础,能够致力的服务好每一位客人,希望贵公司可以给我个机会让我实现我的愿望。谢谢你们的聆听Everybody respected leaders,活泼的女孩,有很强的团队意识。从小我的父母希望我能自强不息, 18 years old this year, has long been a dream I can be dedicated to serve every guest, hope your company can give me a chance let me realize my desire,能够与朋友很好的在一起
这里面有很多病句。。。
采纳率:82%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。哪位大神能帮我把这段英文翻译成中文,工作用的图纸,可是别人传来是英文,一时又找不到合适的人来翻译。_百度知道
哪位大神能帮我把这段英文翻译成中文,工作用的图纸,可是别人传来是英文,一时又找不到合适的人来翻译。
方框里的就是公司信息,公司名称经营内容 建筑、规划、内饰公司地址,邮编、电话
美国佐治亚州 亚特兰大
采纳率:69%
法尔-法院南-阿特兰迪200套房
,(符合)格鲁吉亚0 - 404, P。C 建筑*规划*(内部)-2955雷斯公司/设计合作人
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。哪位大神帮我用英语翻译下这段话呗!_百度知道
哪位大神帮我用英语翻译下这段话呗!
论以房养老的模式和现实可能姓
-----------以倒按揭类型为例
于由遭遇上世纪中期的生育高峰和接踵而至的计划生育,到了本世纪初。我国老年人口所占比例比较大,而年轻的人口所占比例比较少,在现实面前...
我有更好的答案
the concept of the understanding of the house-for-pension scheme. Success and through our problemsand carry out the system of combining foreign experience, introduced to enjoy the contract in specific issues and set the contractrights and obligations, with house-for-pension scheme lists several types of patterns. The essence ofmining, house-for-pension scheme in the necessity and the. At the same timeBy mid century encounter peak fertility and family planning come one after another, in a rs development prospects and problems and difficulties, to carry out the analysis by thenecessity and feasibility of the housing endowment in china.The third part of this paper, and carry out the reverse mortgagein our country has certain living space, so as to improve the existing system.The first part of this paper, and thedescription and analysis of the borrower's qualifications, to the begins age and specific problems are described.By reference to the western advanced theory and experience, on house-for-pension scheme implementation in our country and puts forward some constructive opinions and suggestions, according to different situations,which have different characteristics, analysis of the legal problems encountered in our country, and the proposed solutions.In the fourth part, the specific examples of reverse mortgage are explained a series of topics, for the future in China healthy development plays a certain role in paving the way to.Keywords: house-for-pension scheme. China accounted for the proportion of the elderly population is relatively large, but relatively few young accounted for the proportion of the population, in the face of reality, countries are not rich, and the social problem of aging population ismore prominent, the differenttypes of reverse mortgage and traditional mortgage is also introduced, model, feasibility(2)In the face of the baby boom in the mid and followed family planning, to the beginning of this century. The proportion of the elderly population is relatively large, while the proportion of the young population is relatively small, in the face of reality, yet rich countries, while population aging society is indeed more prominent. According to the experts predict that in the most recent period. Chinese society will gradually transition from a mild aging society to the level of an aging society. A sharp increase in the number of elderly people, for our pension system has brought unprecedented challenges. For housing-related issues are also insured reverse mortgage in 2013 the State Council issued the &Opinions on Accelerating the Development of pension services& has been mentioned, the new model to the Housing Endowment again been put on the agenda. This paper analyzes the specific meaning to the various modes and the Housing Endowment realistic possibility of its implementation, as well as carry out the reverse mortgage in our country whether a certain living space, which is more complete original system.
The first part, through the concept to the Housing Endowment understanding, including several types conform to the Housing Endowment mode. It described its essence, the necessity and the reason appears to the Housing Endowment appear in our excavation. Also describes the different types of reverse mortgage points and general traditional mortgage.
The second part of this article, to the Housing Endowment for the development of the situation in foreign countries are described and analyzed the problems and difficulties to the Housing Endowment in China's development prospects and the encounter. And through our problems in conjunction with the success of the system to carry out the lessons learned abroad, on the necessity and feasibility of the implementation of the Housing Endowment to be analyzed.
The third part of this article, the specific examples of reverse mortgage to issue appropriate instructions to do a series, for which the age and the problems of specific borrowers have been described, and the description and analysis of the borrower's eligibility for different situations, its have different characteristics, the analysis of the legal issues we encounter realize and propose solutions ideas.
The fourth part of this article, describes the rights and obligations set specific problems in terms of the contract and enjoyed afford. For legal system construction and design put forward some ideas.
Learn from advanced Western theory and experience by reference, to the Housing Endowment in our specific implementation put forward some constructive opinions and suggestions for the future of their health in the smooth development of our country have played a role in paving the way.Keywords: Housing Endowment mode, the real possibility. Chinese society will be composed of a mild aging society gradually transition to the height of the aging society.A sharp increase in the number of elderly people, brought hitherto unknown challenge to the pension system in china. For housing reverse mortgage insurance related issues in2013 the State Council issued &on accelerating the development of pension services a number of opinions& has been mentioned, the new model house-for-pension scheme was put on the agenda again. This paper analyzes the various modes of housing endowmentand its possibility of implementation of the significance. For the design of the legal system construction and put forward some ideas.In the second part, the house-for-pension scheme in the overseas development statuswere introduced, and analysis of the house-for-pension scheme in our country&#39, for which the borrower&#39. According to the experts
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 请帮助我 英文 的文章

随机推荐