求Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You

Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For you的中英文对照歌词_百度知道
Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For you的中英文对照歌词
方大同的、
顺便问一下原唱是谁??
我有更好的答案
If I had to live my life without you near me如果我必须过着没有你的生活The days would all be empty日子将会变得空虚The nights would seem so long夜晚看似变得漫长With you I see forever oh so clearly和你在一起,我无疑地看清永恒I might have been in love before我应该是永远存在着爱心But it never felt this strong但从没像这样强烈过Our dreams are young And we both know我们都知道,我们的梦想有着活力they'll take us where we want to go它们会告诉我们,我们想要去的地方Hold me now抓紧我Touch me now触摸我I don't want to live without you我不想过没有你的生活Nothing's gonna change my love for you没有什么能够改变我对你的爱You ought to know by now how much I love you你现在应该知道我爱你有多深One thing you can be sure of你可以确定的一件事I'll never ask for more than your love就是我永远不会要求比你的爱更多的东西Nothing's gonna change my love for you没有什么能够改变我对你的爱You ought to know by now how much I love you你现在应该能体会到我爱你有多么的深The world may change my whole life through世界可以彻底改变我的一生But nothing's gonna change my love for you但是,没有什么能改变我对你的爱If the road ahead is not so easy即使前方的路不是那么的简单Our love will lead the way for us我们的爱会为我们引领方向Just like a guiding star像一盏指路的灯I'll be there for you if you should need me如果你有可能需要我,我会在那里支持你You don't have to change a thing你不需要改变I love you just the way you are我爱你,就像你爱我一样So come with me and share the view那么就伴随我一起欣赏美景I'll help you see forever too我会帮你看到永远Hold me now抓紧我Touch me now触摸我I don't want to live without you我不想过没有你的生活Nothing's gonna change my love for you没有什么能够改变我对你的爱You ought to know by now how much I love you你现在应该知道我爱你有多深One thing you can be sure of你可以确定的一件事I'll never ask for more than your love就是我永远不会要求比你的爱更多的东西Nothing's gonna change my love for you没有什么能够改变我对你的爱You ought to know by now how much I love you你现在应该能体会到我爱你有多么的深The world may change my whole life through世界可以彻底改变我的一生But nothing's gonna change my love for you但是,没有什么能改变我对你的爱多深Nothing's gonna change my love for you没有什么能够改变我对你的爱You ought to know by now how much I love you你现在应该能体会到我爱你有多么的深One thing you can be sure of你可以确定的一件事I'll never ask for more than your love就是我永远不会要求比你的爱更多的东西Nothing's gonna change my love for you没有什么能够改变我对你的爱You ought to know by now how much I love you你现在应该能体会到我爱你有多么的深The world may change my whole life through世界可以彻底改变我的一生But nothing's gonna change my love for you但是,没有什么能改变我对你的爱多深。
我们的梦想有着活力they&#39If I had to live my life without you near me如果我必须过着没有你的生活The days would all be empty日子将会变得空虚The nights would seem so long夜晚看似变得漫长With you I see forever oh so clearly和你在一起;s gonna change my love for you没有什么能够改变我对你的爱You ought to know by now how much I love you你现在应该能体会到我爱你有多么的深The world may change my whole life through世界可以彻底改变我的一生But nothing's gonna change my love for you但是,没有什么能改变我对你的爱多深Nothing's gonna change my love for you没有什么能够改变我对你的爱You ought to know by now how much I love you你现在应该能体会到我爱你有多么的深One thing you can be sure of你可以确定的一件事I'll take us where we want to go它们会告诉我们;ll never ask for more than your love就是我永远不会要求比你的爱更多的东西Nothing's gonna change my love for you但是,没有什么能改变我对你的爱多深各种求采纳昂~~;s gonna change my love for you但是,没有什么能改变我对你的爱If the road ahead is not so easy即使前方的路不是那么的简单Our love will lead the way for us我们的爱会为我们引领方向Just like a guiding star像一盏指路的灯I&#39,我们想要去的地方Hold me now抓紧我Touch me now触摸我I don't want to live without you我不想过没有你的生活Nothing's gonna change my love for you没有什么能够改变我对你的爱You ought to know by now how much I love you你现在应该知道我爱你有多深One thing you can be sure of你可以确定的一件事I's gonna change my love for you没有什么能够改变我对你的爱You ought to know by now how much I love you你现在应该能体会到我爱你有多么的深The world may change my whole life through世界可以彻底改变我的一生But nothing'll never ask for more than your love就是我永远不会要求比你的爱更多的东西Nothing's gonna change my love for you没有什么能够改变我对你的爱You ought to know by now how much I love you你现在应该能体会到我爱你有多么的深The world may change my whole life through世界可以彻底改变我的一生But nothing'll be there for you if you should need me如果你有可能需要我,我会在那里支持你You don't have to change a thing你不需要改变I love you just the way you are我爱你,就像你爱我一样So come with me and share the view那么就伴随我一起欣赏美景I'll help you see forever too我会帮你看到永远Hold me now抓紧我Touch me now触摸我I don't want to live without you我不想过没有你的生活Nothing's gonna change my love for you没有什么能够改变我对你的爱You ought to know by now how much I love you你现在应该知道我爱你有多深One thing you can be sure of你可以确定的一件事I'll never ask for more than your love就是我永远不会要求比你的爱更多的东西Nothing&#39,我无疑地看清永恒I might have been in love before我应该是永远存在着爱心But it never felt this strong但从没像这样强烈过Our dreams are young And we both know我们都知道
本回答被网友采纳
ll help you see forever too 我会永远帮助你欣赏Hold me now 立即抱紧我Touch me now 立即触碰我I don&#39原唱是George Benson 中英文对照歌词如下;s gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You oughta know by now how much I love you 你现在应当知道我有多爱你The world may change my whole life through 世界可能改变我的整个生活But nothing's gonna change my love for you 但是没有什么能改变我对你的爱If the road ahead is not so easy 如果前方的路不再平坦Our love will lead a way for us 我们的爱会为我们引导方向Just like a guiding star 就像一颗启明星I'll be there for you If you should need me 我会等候在你需要我的地方You don't have to change a thing 你不必改变什么I love you just the way you are 我按照你的方式爱你So come with me and share the view 跟我来,分享眼前的风景I&#39, 立即抱紧我touch me now, 立即触碰我I don't want to live without you 我不想生活在没有你的地方Nothing'll never ask for more than your love 我从没对你的爱要求太多Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You oughta know by now how much I love you 你现在应当知道我有多爱你One thing you can be sure of 有一件事你可以确定I&#39:If I had to live my life without you near me 如果我不得不生活在没有你陪伴的世界The days would all be empty 白天都会变得很空虚The nights would seem so long 夜晚会变得很漫长With you I see forever oh so clearly 和你在一起我能清楚地看到未来I might have been in love before 我可能曾经有过爱But it never felt this strong 但它从来没有感觉到如此强烈Our dreams are young and we both know 我们的梦想是年轻,我们都知道They'll take us where we want to go 它们能带我们去我们想去的地方Ht want to live without you 我不想生活在没有你的地方Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You oughta know by now how much I love you 你现在应当知道我有多爱你One thing you can be sure of 有一件事你可以确定I'll never ask for more than your love 我从没对你的爱要求太多Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You oughta know by now how much I love you 你现在应当知道我有多爱你The world may change my whole life through 世界可能改变我的整个生活But nothing&#39
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
中英文对照的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。[Nothing‘s Gonna Change My Love for You]_George Benson在线试听,Nothing‘s Gonna Change My Love for You无损,Nothing‘s Gonna Change My Love for You无损音乐,flac,ape,hifi的无损下载就在酷我音乐
Nothing‘s Gonna Change My Love for You
可使用手机客户端侧边栏扫一扫下载此歌曲
George Benson歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
下载此歌曲需要安装最新版PC客户端
已安装最新版客户端请点击此处
未安装最新版客户端请点击此处
举报电话:010- 举报邮箱:Nothing’s gonna change my love for you中英歌词对照_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Nothing’s gonna change my love for you中英歌词对照
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢西班牙语版英语歌:Nothing‘s Gonna Change My Love For You_沪江西语网_西语学习门户网页版学习工具
【LETRA】Si tuviera que vivir sin tus caricias如果没妳的爱抚还得生活Habr& melancol&a那只会精神忧郁Yo s& que habr& dolor我知道那会痛苦Al fin del mundo yo te seguir&a我会追随妳到世界的尽头No puedo estar sin tu calor我不能没有妳Sin ti no s& qui&n soy没有妳我不知道我是谁Jam&s podr& dejar tu amor决不停止对妳的爱No dudes nunca por favor请妳不要再怀疑B&same, te amar&, no sabr& llenar tu espacio亲吻我,我会爱妳,我会一直给你新鲜感Coro】Nada cambiar& mi amor por ti没有什么能改变我对妳的爱Siempre sentir&s que 'Yo Te Amo'妳会一直感受到&我爱妳&No quiero que te vayas我不愿妳离去Te quiero as& cada ma&ana每个早晨我都会这样爱妳Nada cambiar& mi amor por ti没有什么能改变我对妳的爱Siempre sentir&s que 'Yo Te Amo'妳会一直感受到&我爱妳&No puedo ver sin ver tus ojos我的眼里只有妳Nada cambiar& mi amor por ti没有什么能改变我对妳的爱S&lo con mirar que fue tan f&cil仅仅看妳是如此的简单Abrir as& mi coraz&n这样的打开我的心扉No fue tan natural却不是这样的自然S&lo con pensar que fue imposible仅仅想象是不可能的No dejarte de pensar妳不要停止想象Te quiero cada d&a m&s我每天爱妳多一些Jam&s podr& dejar tu amor决不停止对妳的爱No dudes nunca por favor请妳不要再怀疑B&same, te amar&, no sabr& llenar tu espacio亲吻我,我会爱妳,我会一直给你新鲜感Repetir 【Coro】Nada cambiar& mi amor por ti[cn]没有什么能改变我对妳的爱[/cn]&Yo te amo[cn]我爱你 [/cn]Una eternidad直到永远 [/cn]Nadaaaaaaaa cambiar& mi amor[cn]没有什么能改变我的爱Nada cambiar& mi amor por ti.没有什么能改变我对妳的爱 &相关热点:美味的西班牙美食,诱人的奶酪通心粉~~同样为大家奉上双语食谱哦~一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井绳~~~Gato escaldado, del agua fría huye!El apoyo de todos hace próspera la causa.众人拾柴火焰高~~人无千日好,花无百日红,早时不算计,过后一场空。——《元曲选·儿女团圆》花不能常开不败。比喻青春易逝,好景不长。来看看西语说法吧想要提高自己文章的nivel,西语谚语用起来!Peque?o pero completo. 麻雀虽小,五脏俱全。 赶快记忆下来吧!~~^_^Noel Schajris联手Kiara,倾情演唱暖人温馨单曲《No Tengo Nada》。Vine, vi, y vivo. Estoy en China, y quiero compartir con todos lo que he visto y he experimentado en este país remoto——Si también te encuentras en China。 沪江西语微信Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You.mp3
扫描二维码,下载文件到手机
相关文档推荐
当前文件信息
浏览:1347次
下载:244次
您的VIP会员已过期,是否续费?
用户应遵守著作权法,尊重著作权人合法权益,不违法上传、存储并分享他人作品。举报邮箱:
京网文[0号 京ICP证100780号

我要回帖

更多关于 MyRockys 的文章

随机推荐