拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
最近还好吗?英文同上
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
How are you going ?What`s days ?What`s going on ?How are you recently? How is everything going
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
How are you ?How do you do ?How are the things going with you ?Are you ok?
how are you doing recently?how are you recently?how is going recently?一定要强调最近的话就加一个recently,不然就不用了
How's going
how is everything going?how are you doing recently?Have you been doing good recently?are you doing good ?
how about you recently?
在国外一般人见面如果常见的话就会说:How are you doing?如果不常见就说:hey,where have you been?how are you?这里的are一定要强调.如果好久没见就说:hey,i have not seen you forever.how is everything going?
1.How are you recently?2.How are you going recently?3.How have you been (doing) recently?4.Are you ok(all right) lately?5.How is everything going (with you)lately?6.What's up lately(recently)?7.How are things (with you)?
扫描下载二维码你身体还好吧,鲍勃! 的翻译是:null 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你身体还好吧,鲍勃!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
相关内容&a成都吉祥如意装饰公司 Chengdu Propitious Pleasant Decoration Company & a如果下雪了,我们就回家 If has snowed, we go home & ayou can get around and earn a lot money. 您能旅行和赢得很多金钱。 & asemi
black 半暗淡 黑色 & a我只是想有个家 I only am want to have a family & ahot beauty 热的秀丽 & a童子 Young lad & aISSUING AIRLINE;CHINA EASTERN
AIRLINES 发布航空公司; 中国东部航空公司 & a具有独特的造型和独特的风格的建筑 Has the unique modelling and the unique style construction & aThus, already early in the formation and expansion of Islam the possibility of attaining the ideal fusion between the political and religious community, of constructing the ummah as a basic tenet of Islam, was actually abandoned. Instead the mainstream of Islamic (Sunni) religious thought stressed the legitimacy of the 因此,已经及早在回教形成和扩展获得理想的融合的可能性在政治和宗教社区,修建之间ummah作为回教一条基本的原则,实际上被摒弃了。 反而伊斯兰教的(逊尼派教徒)宗教想法主流强调了回教社区的存在的合法保证平安的存在这个社区的和的所有统治者。 & aseemingly universal seemingly universal & abig eyes 大眼睛 & aLane Crawford, Times Square, HK - sliding panels at shopfront showwindow 车道Crawford,时代广场, HK -滑盘区在shopfront showwindow & a你去公园了吗? You have gone to the park? & ao Taking care of delivery from local to oversea customers o 照料交付从地方到国外顾客 & athen I believe in hate too. 然后我也是相信怨恨。 & ai dont like traditional thinking You can continuously in China & aTrue,there well be many people ready to help you,but you well often have to take the first step in whatever you choose to do. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a分度圆齿槽宽 The pitch line socket is wide & a这个妇女带着金项链 This woman is bringing the golden necklace & athe mantid folded its long legs mantid折叠了它长的腿 & a如果你不努力的话,你就会考试不及格 If you not diligently, you can take a test do not pass an examination & awhat about water word 怎么样水词 & apromised to tell him where to get off. When they arrived at the bus terminus, the 许诺告诉他何处得到。 当他们到达了在公共汽车终点, & a虚词 Function word & a这是我现在最大的愿望 This is I now the biggest desire & a我还不知道你妻子是做什么工作的? I did not know what your wife is makes to work? & aSome times kate does not study hard 某个时候kate不学习艰苦 & aLimey-Aria Limey唱腔 & a他们刚找到一个合适的地方居住 They just found an appropriate place housing & a培根火腿批萨 正在翻译,请等待...
& aEveryone has a dream, my childhood dream is to grow up to become a tearcher. However, as time goes on,I found more distant from a dream. because of their own, their are some problems.such as: more timid, afraid to stand on the podium speech,when many people,more shy and so on. Watching someone else talking about,so I w 大家有一个梦想,我的童年梦想是增长成为tearcher。 然而,因为时间继续,我发现了遥远从梦想。 由于他们自己,他们是某个问题例如: 更加怯懦,害怕站立在指挥台讲话,当许多人,更加害羞等等。 观看别人谈论,因此我想要一次放弃, bue在时间之下,是他们的喜爱的紫心勋章一个静态看法,因此我认为I shuold遵守利己主义并且作梦工作。 & a我很高兴遇到一个朋友,并与她聊天。 I run into a friend very happily, and chats with her. & a我爱你嘉 I love you finely & aI have pink eraser 我有桃红色橡皮擦 & a生命很脆弱, The life is very frail, & a我是Anna,很高兴见到你。 I am Anna, sees you very happily. & aShe found it difficult to settle and__calm_down__in the hiding place 她发现了难安定and__calm_down__in隐藏处 & a某人穿上很好看 Somebody puts on very attractively & a政府希望通过大量出售资产来弥补损失。 The government hoped makes up the loss through the massive sell property. & a有诚信 Has the good faith & aogallala ogallala & aMitutoyo Mitutoyo & a你希望和我交朋友吗? You hoped and I become friends? & a在电子设计大赛中获二等奖 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我每天6:30起床,洗漱,穿校服 I 6:30 get out of bed every day, wash rinse, put on the school uniform & aI have been trying to get sick. 我设法病。 & aI have to remind myself that if you wanted to me, you would. 我必须提醒自己,如果您想要我,您会。 & a我的弟弟宁愿吃桔子也不吃苹果 My younger brother rather eats the orange not to eat the apple & aHow can we help blind people? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a爱你爱的撕心裂肺 Likes you liking ripping the heart check lung & aYOU'LL BE SHOCKED BY YOUNG PERVERTS NOWDAYS! YOU'LL BE SHOCKED BY YOUNG PERVERTS NOWDAYS! & aexterior reason 外部原因 & aConfession die 坦白模子 & aWhat miss pretty    相当什么错过    & a他也喜欢下象棋 Under he also likes the Chinese chess & a你身体还好吧,鲍勃! null &|你还好吧|英文怎么写?_百度知道
|你还好吧|英文怎么写?
|你还好吧|英文怎么写?还有,我不知道,英文怎么写。
I don&#39?一切还好吗At know.我不知道?Are you alright?你还好吧?Is everything okay
采纳率:44%
Are you ok?(你还可好吗?)How are you?(你好吗?)I don't know.(我不知道)
你还好吗?Are you Ok/all right? 我不知道I dont know/I have no idea/i dont have a clue
are you OK? I don't konw
How are you?
are you ok?i don`t know.
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译我想,可能会有更好方式,但就目前而言,我认为这个方式是最适合我的.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
最简捷的表述,如果你是要用口语:I think,there maybe a better way,but now,I think this is the best way for me!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i think there may be a better way ,as now ,i personnally hold the belief that this way is the most suitable for me.
I think that may have better way, but currently but speech, I think this way to suit me fine most .金山翻译..
I think there might be a better way,but so far,I think this
is the most suitable one for me.
Maybe there is another better way for us to solve the problem. But for currently situation, it is the best for me! And that's my choice.
I think there might be a better way, but so far, I think this is the most appropriate way I.
I think,there might be a better way,but now,it's the best way for me. 当然,可以翻译的正式一点,但如果是口语,这样OK了。
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请问一个英语问题.什么更好?我的翻译是what is better?可是网友的翻译是which one is better?为什么不是what?中文说的就是什么更好,又不是哪一个更好?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
你的是把直面意思译过去了,什么是WHAT ,更好是BETTER,英语不是这样说的.有个笑话里说“how are you how old are you?” 翻译成“怎么是你,怎么老是你?” ,但是实际意思不是这样的啊.和你问的问题是一样的道理.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
习惯用法,汉语和英语在一些用法是不同,不能够按字面直接翻译,比如你翻译的what is better?就会让人很迷惑,你是在问什么?想知道什么?而Which is better?就很好理解了,是在选择目标。要体会和理解语境。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 你还好吗 英文 的文章

随机推荐