3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
古今中外,在逆境中走向成功的事例名人事例:逆境中走向成功、越多越好、谢
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
很多啊,古代的:文王拘而演周易,仲尼厄而作春秋;屈原放逐,乃赋离骚;左丘失明,厥有国语;孙子膑脚,兵法修列;不韦迁蜀,世传吕览;韩非囚秦,说难、孤愤;诗三百篇,大抵贤圣发愤之所为作也.近代的:英国人威灵顿公爵曾被拿破仑打败过,后重新振作,终于在滑铁卢一役打败拿破仑.中国共产党在逆境当中创造了奇迹,带领人民建立了共和国.现代的:张海迪、史铁生
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】书面表达 每个人的成长都是一种蜕变的过程,从幼稚走向成熟,从逆境走向成功,请你回...
书面表达每个人的成长都是一种蜕变的过程,从幼稚走向成熟,从逆境走向成功,请你回忆一下你在成长过程中所经历的一次蜕变,把它写出来与我们一起分享,好吗?要求短文内容包含以下信息:1.变化前后分别是什么样子的?2.促成你转变的主要原因是什么?3.你为此变化而付出了怎样的努力?4.谈谈你变化后的感受。提示:1.字数要求在80-100词左右2.短文中不能出现真实姓名和校名等信息3.开头已给出不计入总数。makes me changeI used to be       
My mother’s diary makes me change
I used to be a naughty boy and my mother used to be angry with me. Now I’d like to say I’ve changed a lot. In fact, it is because of my mother’s diaries.
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
& & & 提纲作文是一项能够充分考查学生语言综合运用能力的题型。中考中的书面表达题,主要有“补全对话”、“连词成句”、“看图写话”、和“根据提示的内容,完成某项写作”等形式,主要考查学生运用已学的语言基础知识和已掌握的英语写作技能准确表达客观事实,阐述个人观点,进行思想交流的书面表达能力。一般要求词数在60-80之间。体裁以叙述、描述人物或事的记叙文为主;有时会用应用文体的形式表达记叙的内容(包括日记、书信、便条,通知书等);有时也会出现类似议论文的形式,例如提建议等。
& & & &为了提高书面表达水平,平时应加强阅读,应背诵一些句型、段落、甚至短文。只要读得多,背得多,就能出口成章,下笔成文。此外,还要了解英文写作方面的基础知识,掌握常用文体的写作方法。其实,用英文写信,记日记等都是学生力所能及且行之有效的练习写作的好方法。
相关试题推荐
任务型阅读,请仔细阅读第1-5题中的情境要求, 从六首歌曲(节选)中为各情境选出符合要求的最佳选项, 其中一项为多余选项。1.It’s December 29th, Emily plans to have a New Year’s party at home . She wants to invite all her friends to the joyous party .2.January 30th is a special day for Paul and Jenny because three years ago they met each other and fell in love with each other on that day .3.Max’s father is going to have his 40th birthday. Max wants to hold a small family party for him to show his love to his father .4.Ferro is one-year-old baby . Every night when he is going to sleep, his mother will sing a gentle song to him .5.Alice cares about the environment we live in. She wants to hold a school meeting to ask her classmates to take part in saving the earth . AThen up the stairs he would carry me And I knew for sure I was loved If I could get another chance , another walk , another dance with him I’d play a song that would never, never endHow I’d love , love ,love to dance withmy father again.BI think I’ve found my best friendI know that it might sound more than a little crazyBut I believe I knew I loved you before I met youI think I dreamed you into lifeCAnd the children to think ofBaby’s asleep in the backseatWonder how they’ll ever make it through this living nightmareBut the mind is an amazing thingFull of candy dreams and new toysand another cheap hotel .DThat even though it’s farHe’ll find me at Christmas EveI guess Santa is busyCause he never comes around I think of Aimwhen Christmas comes to downEWhat about nature’s worthIt’s our planet’s womb (what about us)What about animals (What about it )We’ve turned kingdoms to dust (What about us)What about elephants (What about us )FWhat we’ll findWhat lies waiting down the lineIn the end of Ninety-nineHappy new year 
语法填空,阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为1-10的相应位置上。Since her husband died , Mrs. Jackson
(live)alone in her big old house . The house was bought by her husband almost fifty years ago. For the sake of safety , her daughter has tried hard to ask her to sell the house
buy a new and small one in the town . But Mrs. Jackson doesn’t like the idea . She says that she has to look after her
(husband) old house . But these days , she often hears of stories about unknown people 4.
steal things around here.That was
cold day before Christmas Eve . Around four o’clock in the afternoon , Mrs. Jackson was enjoying the Christmas music
someone knocked at the door . She heard the sound but didn’t move . Another knock . Who could it be ? Mrs. Jackson was a bit afraid . She decided not to answer the door but kept
(wait) .One minute another minute and yet another minute ,
(something) happened and no more knocks . She walked quietly to the door , and listened . She heard nothing but the wind outside . She
(slow) unfastened (打开) the door and watched through the crack (缝隙) . She then gave a surprised cry and threw the door wide open ! At the door , she saw a tall , beautiful Christmas! Under the tree was a Christmas card with these
(word) :Merry Christmas !Your new neighbour 
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容和所给汉语提示,写出单词的正确形式,每空限填一词。A gentleman put an advertisement in a newspaper to look for a boy to work in his office . From nearly
(五十)people , he chose one and refused the
(其他).“I should like to know ,” said one of his
(朋友), “ Why do you
(更喜欢)that boy ? He didn’t have a letter or a recommendation .”“You’re wrong,” said the gentleman . “ He had a great many . He closed the door5.
(在……后面)him . That showed that he was careful . He gave his seat at once to that old man . I found that he was kind and thoughtful . He took off his cap when he came in and answered my question at once. That showed he was
(礼貌的)and friendly .”“I threw some books on the floor by myself and some people went over them , but that boy picked them up and put them on the table . He waited quietly for his turn
(代替)of pushing. When I talked to him,I found his
(衣服)were tidy , his hair was
(刷,梳)clearly and his finger nails were clean . I think these are more important
(比)a letter and a recommendation.”  
词汇运用,用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,每词限用一次。hang
hear from 1.I was very surprised when I
a stranger from a village far away.2.—What do you think of the sweater which he is
over there ?— It looks so smart .3.Everyone should take care of
because health is the most important in life.4.Last year
of people died in the air crash.5.Knowledge makes one laugh, but
makes one dance. 
Money management (管理) skill is very important for us , but many parents don’t take time to teach their children about the value of money , and unfortunately , many of those children grow up to be adults who struggles with money management skill.What age should parents begin educating their children about money ? Financial (金融) experts agree that it’s never too early . The more children learn about money , the more they will be able to make wise financial decisions as they grow older . First , parents can begin teaching young children how to count money . It is very important for young child.Next , you can teach the value of saving . Once they learn that saving is a good idea and that it is something they should always do , their financial future will be brighter . For example , your child wants a new bicycle . You can teach them to save part of their allowance (零用钱) for that bike , while still keeping money for ice cream, or for going to the movies with their friends. In this way they will begin to understand the value of both short-term saving and long-term saving .It’s never too early , also , to teach your child different ways to make money . For example , they can sweep the floor, wash dishes and so on. Sit down with your children and talk with them in some ways they would like to earn money . You’ll be surprised and glad at the effort they will begin making.Help your children chart their financial course in life, teach them basic money management skills, and their future will be brighter . 1.When should parents teach their children how to master (掌握) some money management skills ?A. As children grow up.B.As children are teenagers.C. As early as possible.D.When they go to school.2.When children are very young , in order to educate them about money , first , parents may start with
.A.teaching them to count moneyB.teaching them to make moneyC.teaching them to save moneyD.teaching them to go shopping with money3.Which of the following is NOT true according to the underlined sentences ?A. Buying a new bike needs a long –term saving.B. Keeping some money for ice cream shows the value of a short-term saving .C. Keeping some money for going to the movies with friends shows the value of long-term saving.D.It shows us how we should teach children the value of saving .4.From the passage , we can know that
.A.money management skills must be taught when children are teenagersB.if we teach children basic money management skills, their future will be brighterC.we shouldn’t ask children to learn to make money by themselves before they grow upD. we should tell children how to spend money5.The best title of the passage can be
.A.Parents and ChildrenB. Children Should Learn to Save MoneyC.We Should Save MoneyD. Teaching Children About Managing Money 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 逆境更有利于人的成长 的文章

随机推荐