youlike和likes的区别katboards一般疑问句

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
i think the movie is very interesting(改为否定句)Lucy likes bananas and oranges very much(一般疑问句Kat has a nice cat (否定句it is a successful comedy(改为复数句He wants to go to the movie(一般疑问句Do you have a pop concert?(做肯定回答His father is (fine)Tom can play the drum he can't play the trumpet(用but连成一句话We want to join the english club (变成否定句i like science best (同义句转换
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
i think the movie is very interesting(改为否定句)I don't think the movie is very interesting.Lucy likes bananas and oranges very much(一般疑问句Does Lucy like bananas or oranges very much?Kat has a nice cat (否定句Kat doesn't have a nice cat.it is a successful comedy(改为复数句They are successful comedies.He wants to go to the movie(一般疑问句Does he want to go to the movie?Do you have a pop concert?(做肯定回答Yes,I do.His father is (fine)His father is fine.Tom can play the drum he can't play the trumpet(用but连成一句话Tom can play the drum,but he can't play the trumpet.We want to join the english club (变成否定句We don't want to join the English club.i like science best (同义句转换Science is my favourite
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i dont think the movie is very interesting(
I don not think the movie is very intersting.Does Lucy like bananas or oranges very much?Kat does not have a nice cat.These are successful comedies.Does he want to go to the movie?...
1.i don’t think ......2.Does Lucy like bananas or ....3.Kat has not ....5.Does he want....6.Yes,i
haveTom can play the drum but
he can't We do not want to ...science is my favorite
i don't think the movie is very interesting/i think the movie isn't very interesting.does Lucy like bananas and oranges very much?Kat doesn't have a nice cat.those are successful comedy...
I don't think the movie is very interesting.Does Lucy like bananas and oranges?Kat doesn't have a nice cat.They are successful comedies.Does he want to go to the movie?Yes, I/...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I want to be a vet.(一般疑问句并写肯定回答.)急!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Do you want to be a vet Yes,I do.不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Do you want to be a vet?Yes, I do.
希望能帮到你,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O有不明白的请继续追问(*^__^*)
Do you want to be a vet?
Yes, I am.
Do you want to be vet?Yes, I do.
Do you want to be a vet?Yes, I do.
一般现在时,谓语动词是实义动词,因此借用助动词do构成一般疑问句,否定句和回答。Do you want to be a vet? Yes, I do.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
The students often help their parents do the housewoek at weekends 改为否定句和一般疑问句
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
The students don't help their parents do the housewoek at weekends.Do the students help their parents do the housewoek at weekends?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The students don't help their parents do the housewoek at weekends.
(否定句)Do the students help their parents do the housewoek at weekends?
(一般疑问句)
扫描下载二维码The Content Company

我要回帖

更多关于 like和likes的用法 的文章

随机推荐