牛津英语第二单元Task七年级下册牛津英语

牛津译林版七年级英语下Unit2_Task课件(共38张PPT)
所属科目:英语&&&&文件类型:ppt类别:课件
上传日期:
相关资源:
温馨提示:本站所有教学资源均是完全免费提供!内容简介下方即有下载连接!
下载步骤:直接点击即可下载
注意:1.源文件中的公式,图片,在下边的内容预览中被忽略!(文档内容预览在最下方)
2.下载链接在下方,无需注册直接可下载!
文档内容预览:&& 该ppt共有38张ppt----第1张ppt内容:------TaskUnit 2 Neighbours----第2张ppt内容:------noticeinformationbelowbetteranythingworry aboutdesigngroupn. 布告,通知n. 信息adv. 下面adj. (good/well的比较级)较好,更好pron. 任何事为……担心vt. 设计,构思n. 组,群----第3张ppt内容:------Who do you like best?Task1 ----第4张ppt内容:------Different jobs, different activitiesA cook is good at____________________ cooking nice food for us=A cook knows a lot about____________________ how to cook nice food.----第5张ppt内容:------an artistDifferent jobs, different activitiesArtists are good at ________________________________They know a lot about ________________________________ drawing pictures and designing things. stytles and colours.----第6张ppt内容:------Different jobs, different activitiesA dancer knows a lot about_______________________.how to dance----第7张ppt内容:------Different jobs, different activitiesComputer engineers will help us______________________________,if (如果)there is something wrong with our computers. check our computers and fix themIf there is something wrong with our computers , computer engineers will help us check our computers and fix them.----第8张ppt内容:------Different jobs, different activitiesIf we are not happy today,___________________________ they will sing for us.----第9张ppt内容:------Different jobs, different activitiesIf we don’t have a job, he will _______________________________a managergive us good ideas./…----第10张ppt内容:------Doctors and nurses will_______________________________,when(当…时候)we do not feel well.Different jobs, different activities make us feel betterWhen we do not feel well, doctors and nurses will make us feel better.----第11张ppt内容:------when we need help with our homework,_______________________________Different jobs, different activities teachers will help us with our homework. /…----第12张ppt内容:------at the community center社区服务中心----第13张ppt内容:------Health CenterNoticeboardFix-it ClubArt&Design Group----第14张ppt内容:------noticesmuch information----第15张ppt内容:------When and where is the meeting?It’ll be at the community centre on the afternoon of 5 March.Task2 ----第16张ppt内容:------Mr White is not feeling well these days.
__________There is something wrong with Jane’s fridge. _______Miss Lau worries about what to wear for a party. _________________________Grandma Lee’s washing machine is not working well.
__________________________Healthy CentreFix-It ClubArt & Design GroupFix-It ClubA Health Centre
B Art & Design Group
Fix-it Club----第17张ppt内容:------B Simon is writing about the meeting on his blog. Help him complete his article with the information in Part A.
We are going to have a “helping hands” meeting at the ________________ on the afternoon of ________. Some neighbours are there ready to help.community centre5 MarchTask3 ----第18张ppt内容:------Sometimes people do not feel well. The _________________ at the Health Centre will __________________. There are also some _________ at the Fix-It Club. People will get help if there is ________________ with their washing machine or fridge. doctors and nursesmake you feel betterengineerssomething wrong----第19张ppt内容:------The members at the Art and Design Group know a lot about ________________. When people do not know ____________________ or ______________________, the artists will give them __________.styles and colourswhat to wear to a partyhow to design your homesome ideas----第20张ppt内容:------Read Simon’s article together. What’s each paragraph about?书面表达训练Paragraph 1 Time and place of the “helping hands” meetingParagraph 2 Different activities of the “helping hands” meetingTask4 ----第21张ppt内容:------Please use the information below to write an article.
Use Simon’s article as a model.Task5 Writing----第22张ppt内容:------Time: this Sunday morningPlace: in the hall of Sunshine Community CentreActivities: Beautiful Hair Clubcutting hair and designing hairstyle----第23张ppt内容:------Activities: Computer Groupchecking computerDelicious Kitchenteaching people how to cook delicious food----第24张ppt内容:------
There is going to be a “helping hands” meeting in the hall
of Sunshine Community Centre this Sunday morning.
If your hair is too long or you want to change your
hairstyle, the hairdressers at the Beautiful Hair Club will
help you. They cut hair very well./ The Computer Group
knows a lot about computers. Bring your broken comput
-ers to them. The engineers will check and fix them. People
can also learn more about computers from them./ If you
want to cook delicious food for your family, the Delicious
Kitchen will help you.----第25张ppt内容:------We are lucky to live in a neighbourhood like that. People here are like a big family.----第26张ppt内容:------What is my dream neighbourhood like? ----第27张ppt内容:------My dream neighbourhood is near the sea. There are many trees and floMy dream neighbourhood is near the sea. There are many trees and flowers around it. I want to have a park behind it because I like walking after dinner. The neighbours are all kind and helpful. We help each other with all kinds of problems. When my computer is broken, I will ask an e________ in Fix-It Club to ____________(帮我修它). I’m not good at cooking , but the
Delicious Kitchen will teach me____________
(如何烹饪). I
can also help my neighbours w_______their English. Our neighbours are always
(愿意)help each other. So I’m lucky to live in the neighbourhood like that.ngineerhelp me fix ithow to cook ithready to ----第28张ppt内容:------合作探究(独立自主思考→小组合作探讨)1.Please look at the information below. 请看下面的信息。Information=news不可数名词翻译:许多信息(三种表达方式)2.They will make you feel better!他们将使你感觉更好些。His mother makes him(
) (stay) at home. (1)make sb do sth
使某人做某事He makes us(
).(高兴) (2)make sb/sth +adj.
使某人/某物…….
3.Are you worrying about what to wear to a party or how to design your home?(1)what to wear和 how to design your home是“疑问词+不定式”结构你还能回忆上学期的几个类似短语吗?
Task6 ----第29张ppt内容:------1. help each other2. at the community centre 3. on the afternoon of 5 March4. look at the information below5. Are you not
feeling well these days? 6. make you feel better7. Is your washing machine not working?8. Is there anything wrong with your fridge?在3月5号在社区中心看下面的信息你的冰箱有故障吗?Useful phrases使你感觉更好彼此帮助你这些天感觉不舒服吗?你的洗衣机不运转了吗?----第30张ppt内容:------9. help with your problems10. worry about what to wear11. what to wear to
a party12. how to design your home13. have some artists to help14. all our group members15. know a
about sth.16. styles and colours17. be happy to do sth.18. give you some ideas19. at the Health Centre20. at the Fit-It club怎样设计你的家担心穿什么我们全体组员对…了解很多帮你解决问题穿什么去参加聚会有一些艺术家可以帮忙款式和颜色开心做某事为你出些注意在健康中心在维修俱乐部----第31张ppt内容:------◆Language points(强调情报,资料,消息和网上信息)n. 信息1.
information(不可数n)message消息,音讯(可数n)(常指口信)news新闻,报道(不可数n)(从媒体上得到的消息)You can get much _____________ about the World Expo
on the Internet. information----第32张ppt内容:------2. belowadv. 下面(在下方或位置低于什么)反义词为
abovee. g. Read________________(读下面故事)the story below 3. welladj.用于系动词之后,只表身体好adv.修饰 v.good adj.表示人和物的内在品质好1) He doesn’t ______ _______ these days.(感觉不舒服)feelwell=He isn’t _________ ______ these days.feelingwell2) He plays football very ________(good)well3) That idea sounds __________ (well)good----第33张ppt内容:------5.
某事,某物anything(否定句和疑问句)something1) There is something wrong with the fridge.(疑问句)____ there ________ wrong with the fridge?Isanything2) 他什么也看不见,什么也听不见。He couldn’t see or hear _________ at all.anything任何事4. better 是good 和well 的比较级If you go to see a doctor, you will feel much _____
(well)better2) They will ________ you ______ ________(他们会让你感觉更好)makefeelbetter----第34张ppt内容:------6.
1)不要担心你的英语,我可以帮助你。为某事或某人担心worry aboutDon’t _______ ______ your English ,I can help you. Don’t _______ _______ ___________ mistakes.worryabout
sth/sb. doing sth. 担心做某事 2)你还在担心他?Are you still ___________ _______ him?worryingabout 3)不必担心犯错误。worryaboutmaking----第35张ppt内容:------7. know a lot about sb./sth.对某人或某事很了解Do you _____________________ him?(很了解)know a lot about----第36张ppt内容:------Check out用所给中文或英文的适当形式填空。1.Can you see those ________ (通知)?2.He wants to know some ______
(信息).3.The good doctors makes her feel _____(更好).4.Is there
_______ (something)wrong with his bike?5.Her mother w______ about her every day.Task7 noticesinformationbetteranythingorry----第37张ppt内容:------A near neighbour is better than a distant cousin.( 远亲不如近邻)A near neighbour is better than a distant cousin.
['d?st?nt]
( 远亲不如近邻)----第38张ppt内容:------Ththe flavor in mine.
英语试题英语毕业类试题
关于资源的下载性声明:千教网本身不提供任何资源的下载服务,也不会保存任何数据在服务器上。所有资源的下载,均源于互联网抓取。当该资源的原始地址失效时,您可能无法获取该资源。您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
牛津版七年级下Unit2 Neighbours task课件.ppt 17页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
* Unit 2 Task 课前热身 1.布告,通知________ 2.信息(不可数名词)__________ 3.下面________(反义)_____ 4.较好,更好________(原级)_________ 5.任何事___________ 6.为---担心____________ 7.设计,构想________设计者____________ 8.组,群______________ notice information below above better good/well anything worry about design designer group (表单数)
一组、一群_____________ a group of … 1.互相帮助
2.举行一个“援手”会议
3.在社区中心 4.在3月5日 5.你们有困难吗? 6.请看以下信息。 7.这些天你感到不舒服吗?
8.使你感觉好些 9.你的洗衣机不工作了吗?
10.你的冰箱有问题吗?
help each other
have a “helping hands” meeting
at the community center
on the afternoon of 5 March Do you have any problems?
Please look at the information
below. Are you not feeling well these days?
make you feel better
Is your washing machine not working? Is there anything wrong with your fridge? feel well make sb do sth 11.我们的工程师在这里帮你解决问题。
12.你正为聚会穿什么或怎样设计你的家而苦恼吗?
担心某人/某物
担心做某事 使某人烦恼、焦虑 13.对款式和颜色非常了解。
有关---了解许多 Our engineers are here to help with your problems. (to 表目的)
Are you worrying about what to wear to a party or how to design your home?
worry about sb/sth=be worried about sb/sth
worry about doing sth
worry sb know a lot about styles and colours.
know a lot about-- 14.高兴给你一些主意
15.乐意帮忙
16.有一些艺术家来帮忙
17.at the Health Centre
at the Fix-It Club
at the Art and
Design Group 18.我们所有的小组成员 19.别担心。 20聚会穿什么
be happy to give you some ideas
(be happy to do sth) be ready to help
(be ready to do sth)
have some artists to help
有……做 have … to do sth all our group members Don’t worry. what to wear to a party 疑问词+to do 在健康中心 在维修俱乐部 在艺术设计小组 学海拾贝 One: The following people in Simon’s neighbourhood have some problems. Please read the notices in Part A and tell me where they can get help.
A. Health Centre
B. Art & Design Centre
C. Fix-it Club (1) Mr Green is not feeling well these days. (
) (2) There is something wrong with Lily’s fridge. (
) (3) Miss Zhang worries about what to wear for a party. (
) (4) Grandma Chen’s washing machine is not working well. (
正在加载中,请稍后...& & & & 第二单元资料
今日: 0|主题: 98|排名: 474&
1.本版块发表主题不得带有如“谢谢”,“我想找某某课的教案、课件”这样的主题。本版块只限能为提供优质资源的用户发帖。如果想表示感谢之意请发回复帖,否则一律删除并扣除双倍金钱及积分。
2.本版块发表主题得2元金钱,加为精华得10元金钱,每上传一个附件可得1元金钱。下载一个附件扣除1元金钱。发表主题得1个激情,发表回复得1个激情,加入精华得5个激情,上传和下载附件均可得1个激情。
联系微信:jsktjack QQ: 邮箱: