andifyouaddmine yours herstomine怎么读

If you your money to mine, we shall have enough. [ ] A.addB.joinC.putD.unite 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
If you ________ your money to mine, we shall have enough.
A.addB.joinC.putD.unite
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:学年广东揭阳一中高二下期第二次阶段考试英语卷(带解析)
题型:填空题
请阅读下列应用文及相关信息,并按照要求匹配信息。请在答题卡上将对应题号的相应选项字母涂黑。首先请阅读下面6封信件或便条:A.Dear Mom, Every time it’s your birthday, I remember all the great birthday parties you gave me when I was growing up.I especially remember the one when I turned to 16, and the words you and Dad said to me.Now I hope you enjoy the birthday party I’m holding for you.B.Dear Dan, It’s over! High school is now part of the past.But consider what your graduation day really means, aside from the gifts.It’s the beginning of a life filled with goals that only you can attain.You’ve made it through 4 important years, and we’re confident you’ll make it through anything else you’ll have to face.C.Dear Tom, I’m 16, but my grandmother treats me as if I were 5.She uses a baby voice around me, which is really annoying, but I’m afraid to say anything because I don’t want to make her feel bad.How can I tell her my feelings, and let her know I’m growing up?D.Dear Tina, I was almost unwilling to open your gift because it was so wonderfully wrapped.The paper was just lovely! I want to thank you for thinking of me.I’m sure you spent hours making this lovely sweater, and it’s so soft that I feel as if you’ve sent me 100 hugs.Every time I wear it I’ll think of you.E.Dear Aunt Pam, Thank you so much for the cards and gifts you sent me for Christmas.I hope Uncle Mike and Little John are well.Next week I’m going to my father’s for the holiday.I wonder if you could come down and visit us.I haven’t seen you for nearly two years!F.Dear Mom, I think you’re the greatest.I know you have faults, but I can’t think of any at the moment.You deserve much more than this small gift in return for everything that you’ve done for me, but it’s all that I can afford.Hopefully, by the time I become a mom, I’ll be able to be as giving to my child as you’ve been to me.请为下面回复的信件或者便条匹配合适的来信或便条:【小题1】Dear Sucre, I understand exactly what you’re telling me, and I think this problem is very common.Don’t forget that, from your grandmother’s perspective, even your father and mother are just babies.Talk with your parents and ask them to talk with your grandmother.I’m sure they’ll be able to explain to her that it’s time to stop.【小题2】Dear Amanda, Glad to hear from you! We haven’t seen each other since waiting at the Cincinnati Airport for that connection to London.And I’m really missing you! I’d love to see you, but Mike and I plan to visit the Lake District then.Please say hello to your dad.【小题3】Dear Michael, My dear son, you’re growing up so fast, and turning into an impressive person.I was so excited that I couldn’t fall asleep after the party.You know, you really gave me a big surprise when I entered the room, and made me realize how considerate and kind you’ve turned out to be.【小题4】Dear Amy, Thank you so much for your gift.Best of all for me, though, was to see that you’ve become an independent woman.I’m sure you’ll succeed in whatever you do, sooner or later.And some thing you can be sure of: I’ll always be proud of you!【小题5】Dear Linda, You are the most caring and self-accepting person I know.I think of you as my soul sister.At this special moment, this sweater I made with my own hands seems like the best way to express my feelings.I wish you a great birthday, and a great year ahead.
来源:学年福建省厦门市高三上学期10月月考英语卷
题型:阅读理解
If you feel at present that you don’t haveenough friends in your life, one reason may be that you have let yourselfbecome too busy to make time for the relationships you already have. Startingand keeping friendship requires effort and commitment.Many of us let our lives become so busy withwork and other commitments that we don’t get around to scheduling time forpleasure and renewal(叙旧)with the friends, relatives and acquaintances wealready have.[来源:学&科&网]Making the effort to call your friends moreregularly and to accept more of the invitations you receive from others canimprove your social life in a hurry!Are there any people you could call right nowand be assured of a pleasant welcome? Are there people that you could count onto help you in time of difficulty? Can you have close talks with them? Do youhave fun when you are together? Are you happy to have them in your life?If you haven’t seen much of them lately, is itbecause you have become too busy? Have you grown apart? Was there an argument?If the main reason you haven’t been gettingtogether with the people you already know is that you have got too busy, take agood look at how you spend your time. Compare it with your real values andpriorities(优先考虑的事)in life. Is your busy lifestyle really bringingyou the quality of life that you want?If you have become too busy for friends, why hasthis happened? Are you seeking material toys in your life at the expense ofrelationships with other human beings? Have you allowed your time to beover-committed because you never say “No” to anyone? Do you insist on doing thingsyourself that could be appointed to others? If so, why? Do you believe thateverything depends on you?Examine whether the way you are now spendingyour time accurately reflects your deepest values and priorities. Make surethat you schedule adequate time for the things that are truly most important toyou.If you really want to keep friends in your life,make a space in your schedule, and a space in your heart for them.1.In this passage the author mainly discusses____. A. how to balance friendship and work B. how to spend our spare time C. whether we should keep friendship D. whether we should invite friends to dinner2.Which of the following doesn’t indicate a goodrelationship? A. You have someone to count on when you are introuble. B. You have someone to have close talks with.C. You have fun when you are with someone.D. You feel depressed with others in life.3.The reason why you have become too busy forfriends may be the following EXCEPT that ____. A. you spend too much time seeking material toysin your life B. you feel it difficult to keep friendship C. you stick to doing everything all by yourselfD. you never refuse whatever other people askyou to do4.Which would be the best title for the text? A. Too Busy for Friendship? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Too Busy with Work? C. How to Spend Your Time &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.How to Make New Friends&
来源:学年福建省高三第三次月考英语试题
Exited about landing your first job aftergraduation? Good, work hard and get learning. Don’t forget to listen to youngprofessional’s advice about the “real world” you’re stepping into.&&& 1. Keep up with currentevents.&&& In school, it’s easy tolive in a cocoon, where you focus on studies and social life. But in theworking world, not knowing who Alan Greenspan is or why North Korea is in the news so often can lead to potentially embarrassing conversations.&&& 2. Consider living withparents, even if you have a job.&&& Think it over before yourule it out. Not only can you save a lot of money by living at home, but yourparents may provide emotional support that you may need. They can help pave theway for you to move once you are settled into your new life.&&& 3. Don’t compare yourselfto other people your age.&&& Young adults are good atputting up impressive appearance, but you don’t really know what their livesare like. Those who seem to have the perfect job may spend part of the daymaking coffee and picking up boss’s dry-cleaning.&&& 4. Pay attention to smalljobs as well as big ones.&&& Don’t stress if, in yourfirst job or internship(实习期), you get a lot more face time with the copy machine than withclients. You may wonder why you spent so much time studying in school only todo such tasks. But you may also be learning more about your new professionalthan you realize.&&& 5. Know when it’s time tomove on.Give a new job a chance, perhaps a year,before you make up your mind to leave, especially if it’s your first job out ofschool. When you’re sure that the job isn’t for you, figure out what you wantto do and how to do it. Zhang Yue, 26, spent three years working as anaccountant in Shanghai before becoming a financial planner. He loves his newjob and spent 10 months searching for it: “To find something you really want todo takes time.”1. By mentioning Alan Greenspan, the author wantsto show ____.&& A. how he succeeded& && B. why he is important to theworld nowadays&& C. it is necessary to know key figures&& D. he has a strong effect on theworld2.Which of the following is TRUE?A. Comparingyourself to other people your age will make you harmed.& B. If you don’t have impressiveappearance, you can’t pick up boss’ dry-cleaning.& C. What you have learned in school maycome to nothing in your first job.&& D. Even a small job can do good.3. The last sentence means “____”.& A. It’s easy to find a new job onceyou have experience& B. If you hope to do something, youneed suffer too muchC. You needn’tbe worried, even though you are trying to find a good job& D. It will take you time to find a jobthat suits you well4.The aim to write the passage is to ____.&& A. show how and why to get asatisfying job after graduation&& B. give some advice about how tobehave when you work&& C. encourage people to ask forhelp from parents&& D. expect people to fit in withthe working conditions as soon as possibl&
Exited about landing your first job after graduation? Good, work hard and get learning. Don’t forget to listen to young professional’s advice about the “real world” you’re stepping into. 1. Keep up with current events. In school, it’s easy to live in a cocoon, where you focus on studies and social life. But in the working world, not knowing who Alan Greenspan is or why North Korea is in the news so often can lead to potentially embarrassing conversations. 2. Consider living with parents, even if you have a job. Think it over before you rule it out. Not only can you save a lot of money by living at home, but your parents may provide emotional support that you may need. They can help pave the way for you to move once you are settled into your new life. 3. Don’t compare yourself to other people your age. Young adults are good at putting up impressive appearance, but you don’t really know what their lives are like. Those who seem to have the perfect job may spend part of the day making coffee and picking up boss’s dry-cleaning. 4. Pay attention to small jobs as well as big ones. Don’t stress if, in your first job or internship(实习期), you get a lot more face time with the copy machine than with clients. You may wonder why you spent so much time studying in school only to do such tasks. But you may also be learning more about your new professional than you realize. 5. Know when it’s time to move on.Give a new job a chance, perhaps a year, before you make up your mind to leave, especially if it’s your first job out of school. When you’re sure that the job isn’t for you, figure out what you want to do and how to do it. Zhang Yue, 26, spent three years working as an accountant in Shanghai before becoming a financial planner. He loves his new job and spent 10 months searching for it: “To find something you really want to do takes time.”1.By mentioning Alan Greenspan, the author wants to show ____.A.how he succeededB.why he is important to the world nowadaysC.it is necessary to know key figuresD.he has a strong effect on the world2.Which of the following is TRUE?A.Comparing yourself to other people your age will make you harmed.B.If you don’t have impressive appearance, you can’t pick up boss’ dry-cleaning.C.What you have learned in school may come to nothing in your first job.D.Even a small job can do good.3.The last sentence means “____”.A.It’s easy to find a new job once you have experienceB.If you hope to do something, you need suffer too muchC.You needn’t be worried, even though you are trying to find a good jobD.It will take you time to find a job that suits you well4.The aim to write the passage is to ____.A.show how and why to get a satisfying job after graduationB.give some advice about how to behave when you workC.encourage people to ask for help from parentsD.expect people to fit in with the working conditions as soon as possibl
来源:0117 月考题
阅读理解。&&&& This year in your grade you will have a lot of reading to do. You can do more of it in less time if you learn to read rapidly. &&&& Perhaps you have been told about some habits which keep a person from reading fast and have been stronglyasked to break those habits which you might have. &&&& Do you still have any of these bad habits? Check yourself by answering "yes" or "no" to these questions: &&&& a. Do you move your lips when reading silently? &&&& b. Do you point to those words with your fingers as you read? &&&& c. Do you move your head from side to side as you read? &&&& d. Do you read one word at a time? &&&& If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, start at once to break the habit. If you move your lips, hold your fingers over them, or hold a piece of paper between your lips while you are reading. Then if your lips move, you will know it and stop them moving. &&&& If you point to words, hold the two sides of your book, one side with your left hand, the other side with yourright hand. Then you won't have a free finger to use in pointing while reading. If you move your head, place your chin in one hand, and hold your head still. &&&& If you read no more than one or two or three words at a time, you need to work very hard in learning to takein more words at each glance when your eyes are traveling across the lines of words.&&& &Even if you do read fairly fast now, you can learn to read even faster. As you probably have been told, the secret of fast reading is to take in whole groups of words at each glance. Read in groups and force your eyes along the lines of words as fast as you can make them go. Anyone who practices doing these two things will be able to read faster. 1. While reading, you should _____.A. not hold your books with your hands B. not keep your head still C. not use your finger to point to the words D. do all of the things mentioned in A, B and C 2. You may hold your fingers over your lips when you read so as _____.A. to feel whether your lips move or not B. to tell others to be silent C. to keep yourself from talking to others D. to hold a piece of paper between them 3. When your eyes travel across the lines of words, _____.A. you need to read the words outB. you need look at every word carefully C. you need to remember every wordD. you need to read several words at a time 4. If you can read fairly fast now, _____. A. you don't need to learn to read faster B. you can learn to read even faster C. you can go on reading like thatD. you can enjoy reading
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
使用您的微博帐号登录,即刻尊享微博用户专属服务。
使用您的QQ帐号登录,即刻尊享QQ用户专属服务。
使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
梦想的声音之张靓颖助阵收官夜 张惠妹燃爆摇滚
最强大脑4之周杰伦出题套路深 王昱珩欲回归
爱情保卫战之自私老公絮叨像唐僧 得道理失老婆
爱in思谈之蔡康永斥直男3宗罪 吴昕遭鲜肉开撩
我们十七岁之郭富城华少睡大街 小志遭虐欲退出
中国式相亲之海归女晒优越引反感两次谎报年龄扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
best wishes to you and yours from me to mine 这个yours是物主代词吗 代替他的家?说下 句子成分
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
我和我的朋友们向你和你的朋友们致以最良好的祝愿.wishes是名词TO是介词from也是介词"来自".这是写信结尾的客套用语yours是物主代词后省略名词
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码If you your money to mine, we shall have enough. [ ] A.addB.joinC.putD.unite 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
If you ________ your money to mine, we shall have enough.
A.addB.joinC.putD.unite
练习册系列答案
来源:学年广东揭阳一中高二下期第二次阶段考试英语卷(带解析)
题型:填空题
请阅读下列应用文及相关信息,并按照要求匹配信息。请在答题卡上将对应题号的相应选项字母涂黑。首先请阅读下面6封信件或便条:A.Dear Mom, Every time it’s your birthday, I remember all the great birthday parties you gave me when I was growing up.I especially remember the one when I turned to 16, and the words you and Dad said to me.Now I hope you enjoy the birthday party I’m holding for you.B.Dear Dan, It’s over! High school is now part of the past.But consider what your graduation day really means, aside from the gifts.It’s the beginning of a life filled with goals that only you can attain.You’ve made it through 4 important years, and we’re confident you’ll make it through anything else you’ll have to face.C.Dear Tom, I’m 16, but my grandmother treats me as if I were 5.She uses a baby voice around me, which is really annoying, but I’m afraid to say anything because I don’t want to make her feel bad.How can I tell her my feelings, and let her know I’m growing up?D.Dear Tina, I was almost unwilling to open your gift because it was so wonderfully wrapped.The paper was just lovely! I want to thank you for thinking of me.I’m sure you spent hours making this lovely sweater, and it’s so soft that I feel as if you’ve sent me 100 hugs.Every time I wear it I’ll think of you.E.Dear Aunt Pam, Thank you so much for the cards and gifts you sent me for Christmas.I hope Uncle Mike and Little John are well.Next week I’m going to my father’s for the holiday.I wonder if you could come down and visit us.I haven’t seen you for nearly two years!F.Dear Mom, I think you’re the greatest.I know you have faults, but I can’t think of any at the moment.You deserve much more than this small gift in return for everything that you’ve done for me, but it’s all that I can afford.Hopefully, by the time I become a mom, I’ll be able to be as giving to my child as you’ve been to me.请为下面回复的信件或者便条匹配合适的来信或便条:【小题1】Dear Sucre, I understand exactly what you’re telling me, and I think this problem is very common.Don’t forget that, from your grandmother’s perspective, even your father and mother are just babies.Talk with your parents and ask them to talk with your grandmother.I’m sure they’ll be able to explain to her that it’s time to stop.【小题2】Dear Amanda, Glad to hear from you! We haven’t seen each other since waiting at the Cincinnati Airport for that connection to London.And I’m really missing you! I’d love to see you, but Mike and I plan to visit the Lake District then.Please say hello to your dad.【小题3】Dear Michael, My dear son, you’re growing up so fast, and turning into an impressive person.I was so excited that I couldn’t fall asleep after the party.You know, you really gave me a big surprise when I entered the room, and made me realize how considerate and kind you’ve turned out to be.【小题4】Dear Amy, Thank you so much for your gift.Best of all for me, though, was to see that you’ve become an independent woman.I’m sure you’ll succeed in whatever you do, sooner or later.And some thing you can be sure of: I’ll always be proud of you!【小题5】Dear Linda, You are the most caring and self-accepting person I know.I think of you as my soul sister.At this special moment, this sweater I made with my own hands seems like the best way to express my feelings.I wish you a great birthday, and a great year ahead.
来源:学年福建省厦门市高三上学期10月月考英语卷
If you feel at present that you don’t haveenough friends in your life, one reason may be that you have let yourselfbecome too busy to make time for the relationships you already have. Startingand keeping friendship requires effort and commitment.Many of us let our lives become so busy withwork and other commitments that we don’t get around to scheduling time forpleasure and renewal(叙旧)with the friends, relatives and acquaintances wealready have.[来源:学&科&网]Making the effort to call your friends moreregularly and to accept more of the invitations you receive from others canimprove your social life in a hurry!Are there any people you could call right nowand be assured of a pleasant welcome? Are there people that you could count onto help you in time of difficulty? Can you have close talks with them? Do youhave fun when you are together? Are you happy to have them in your life?If you haven’t seen much of them lately, is itbecause you have become too busy? Have you grown apart? Was there an argument?If the main reason you haven’t been gettingtogether with the people you already know is that you have got too busy, take agood look at how you spend your time. Compare it with your real values andpriorities(优先考虑的事)in life. Is your busy lifestyle really bringingyou the quality of life that you want?If you have become too busy for friends, why hasthis happened? Are you seeking material toys in your life at the expense ofrelationships with other human beings? Have you allowed your time to beover-committed because you never say “No” to anyone? Do you insist on doing thingsyourself that could be appointed to others? If so, why? Do you believe thateverything depends on you?Examine whether the way you are now spendingyour time accurately reflects your deepest values and priorities. Make surethat you schedule adequate time for the things that are truly most important toyou.If you really want to keep friends in your life,make a space in your schedule, and a space in your heart for them.1.In this passage the author mainly discusses____. A. how to balance friendship and work B. how to spend our spare time C. whether we should keep friendship D. whether we should invite friends to dinner2.Which of the following doesn’t indicate a goodrelationship? A. You have someone to count on when you are introuble. B. You have someone to have close talks with.C. You have fun when you are with someone.D. You feel depressed with others in life.3.The reason why you have become too busy forfriends may be the following EXCEPT that ____. A. you spend too much time seeking material toysin your life B. you feel it difficult to keep friendship C. you stick to doing everything all by yourselfD. you never refuse whatever other people askyou to do4.Which would be the best title for the text? A. Too Busy for Friendship? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Too Busy with Work? C. How to Spend Your Time &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.How to Make New Friends&
来源:学年福建省高三第三次月考英语试题
Exited about landing your first job aftergraduation? Good, work hard and get learning. Don’t forget to listen to youngprofessional’s advice about the “real world” you’re stepping into.&&& 1. Keep up with currentevents.&&& In school, it’s easy tolive in a cocoon, where you focus on studies and social life. But in theworking world, not knowing who Alan Greenspan is or why North Korea is in the news so often can lead to potentially embarrassing conversations.&&& 2. Consider living withparents, even if you have a job.&&& Think it over before yourule it out. Not only can you save a lot of money by living at home, but yourparents may provide emotional support that you may need. They can help pave theway for you to move once you are settled into your new life.&&& 3. Don’t compare yourselfto other people your age.&&& Young adults are good atputting up impressive appearance, but you don’t really know what their livesare like. Those who seem to have the perfect job may spend part of the daymaking coffee and picking up boss’s dry-cleaning.&&& 4. Pay attention to smalljobs as well as big ones.&&& Don’t stress if, in yourfirst job or internship(实习期), you get a lot more face time with the copy machine than withclients. You may wonder why you spent so much time studying in school only todo such tasks. But you may also be learning more about your new professionalthan you realize.&&& 5. Know when it’s time tomove on.Give a new job a chance, perhaps a year,before you make up your mind to leave, especially if it’s your first job out ofschool. When you’re sure that the job isn’t for you, figure out what you wantto do and how to do it. Zhang Yue, 26, spent three years working as anaccountant in Shanghai before becoming a financial planner. He loves his newjob and spent 10 months searching for it: “To find something you really want todo takes time.”1. By mentioning Alan Greenspan, the author wantsto show ____.&& A. how he succeeded& && B. why he is important to theworld nowadays&& C. it is necessary to know key figures&& D. he has a strong effect on theworld2.Which of the following is TRUE?A. Comparingyourself to other people your age will make you harmed.& B. If you don’t have impressiveappearance, you can’t pick up boss’ dry-cleaning.& C. What you have learned in school maycome to nothing in your first job.&& D. Even a small job can do good.3. The last sentence means “____”.& A. It’s easy to find a new job onceyou have experience& B. If you hope to do something, youneed suffer too muchC. You needn’tbe worried, even though you are trying to find a good job& D. It will take you time to find a jobthat suits you well4.The aim to write the passage is to ____.&& A. show how and why to get asatisfying job after graduation&& B. give some advice about how tobehave when you work&& C. encourage people to ask forhelp from parents&& D. expect people to fit in withthe working conditions as soon as possibl&
Exited about landing your first job after graduation? Good, work hard and get learning. Don’t forget to listen to young professional’s advice about the “real world” you’re stepping into. 1. Keep up with current events. In school, it’s easy to live in a cocoon, where you focus on studies and social life. But in the working world, not knowing who Alan Greenspan is or why North Korea is in the news so often can lead to potentially embarrassing conversations. 2. Consider living with parents, even if you have a job. Think it over before you rule it out. Not only can you save a lot of money by living at home, but your parents may provide emotional support that you may need. They can help pave the way for you to move once you are settled into your new life. 3. Don’t compare yourself to other people your age. Young adults are good at putting up impressive appearance, but you don’t really know what their lives are like. Those who seem to have the perfect job may spend part of the day making coffee and picking up boss’s dry-cleaning. 4. Pay attention to small jobs as well as big ones. Don’t stress if, in your first job or internship(实习期), you get a lot more face time with the copy machine than with clients. You may wonder why you spent so much time studying in school only to do such tasks. But you may also be learning more about your new professional than you realize. 5. Know when it’s time to move on.Give a new job a chance, perhaps a year, before you make up your mind to leave, especially if it’s your first job out of school. When you’re sure that the job isn’t for you, figure out what you want to do and how to do it. Zhang Yue, 26, spent three years working as an accountant in Shanghai before becoming a financial planner. He loves his new job and spent 10 months searching for it: “To find something you really want to do takes time.”1.By mentioning Alan Greenspan, the author wants to show ____.A.how he succeededB.why he is important to the world nowadaysC.it is necessary to know key figuresD.he has a strong effect on the world2.Which of the following is TRUE?A.Comparing yourself to other people your age will make you harmed.B.If you don’t have impressive appearance, you can’t pick up boss’ dry-cleaning.C.What you have learned in school may come to nothing in your first job.D.Even a small job can do good.3.The last sentence means “____”.A.It’s easy to find a new job once you have experienceB.If you hope to do something, you need suffer too muchC.You needn’t be worried, even though you are trying to find a good jobD.It will take you time to find a job that suits you well4.The aim to write the passage is to ____.A.show how and why to get a satisfying job after graduationB.give some advice about how to behave when you workC.encourage people to ask for help from parentsD.expect people to fit in with the working conditions as soon as possibl
来源:0117 月考题
阅读理解。&&&& This year in your grade you will have a lot of reading to do. You can do more of it in less time if you learn to read rapidly. &&&& Perhaps you have been told about some habits which keep a person from reading fast and have been stronglyasked to break those habits which you might have. &&&& Do you still have any of these bad habits? Check yourself by answering "yes" or "no" to these questions: &&&& a. Do you move your lips when reading silently? &&&& b. Do you point to those words with your fingers as you read? &&&& c. Do you move your head from side to side as you read? &&&& d. Do you read one word at a time? &&&& If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, start at once to break the habit. If you move your lips, hold your fingers over them, or hold a piece of paper between your lips while you are reading. Then if your lips move, you will know it and stop them moving. &&&& If you point to words, hold the two sides of your book, one side with your left hand, the other side with yourright hand. Then you won't have a free finger to use in pointing while reading. If you move your head, place your chin in one hand, and hold your head still. &&&& If you read no more than one or two or three words at a time, you need to work very hard in learning to takein more words at each glance when your eyes are traveling across the lines of words.&&& &Even if you do read fairly fast now, you can learn to read even faster. As you probably have been told, the secret of fast reading is to take in whole groups of words at each glance. Read in groups and force your eyes along the lines of words as fast as you can make them go. Anyone who practices doing these two things will be able to read faster. 1. While reading, you should _____.A. not hold your books with your hands B. not keep your head still C. not use your finger to point to the words D. do all of the things mentioned in A, B and C 2. You may hold your fingers over your lips when you read so as _____.A. to feel whether your lips move or not B. to tell others to be silent C. to keep yourself from talking to others D. to hold a piece of paper between them 3. When your eyes travel across the lines of words, _____.A. you need to read the words outB. you need look at every word carefully C. you need to remember every wordD. you need to read several words at a time 4. If you can read fairly fast now, _____. A. you don't need to learn to read faster B. you can learn to read even faster C. you can go on reading like thatD. you can enjoy reading
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 yours and mine 的文章

随机推荐