歌里面带着他们不能拯救我真的爱你带英文歌词

找一首英文歌曲,有一句翻译成是:“有一个英雄会来拯救我们”_百度知道
找一首英文歌曲,有一句翻译成是:“有一个英雄会来拯救我们”
找一首英文歌曲,有一句翻译成是:有一个英雄会来拯救我们`
记得是CCTV5 拳王争霸赛后放的一只歌曲,很有激情` 记得以前看CS视频是也听过这支歌`` 请个位大虾帮忙````
我有更好的答案
玛丽亚凯莉的那首《hero》There's a hero 有一位英雄 If you look inside your heart 如果你往你的内心深处寻觅 You don't have to be afraid 你无需恐惧 Of what you are 自己是什么 There's an answer 会有一个答案 If you reach into your soul 如果你往你的灵魂深处探索 And the sorrow that you know 你会了解悲伤 Will melt away 将会消散 And then a hero comes along 然后一位英雄孤独的走来 With the strength to carry on 伴随着力量前进 And you cast your fears aside 把你的恐惧甩到一旁 And you know you can survive 你明白你能活下来 So when you feel like hope is gone 所以当你感觉希望破灭之时 Look inside you and be strong 正视自己要坚强 And you'll finally see the truth 最后你终将发现这个事实 That a hero lies in you 你是一位英雄 It's a long road 这是一条漫长的路 When you face the world alone 当你孤独的面对这个世界 No one reaches out a hand 没有人伸手 For you to hold 将你紧握 You can find love 你能够发现爱 If you search within yourself 如果你往自身寻找 And the emptiness you felt 你感觉到的空虚 Will disappear 将会消散 And then a hero comes along 然后有一位英雄孤独走来 With the strength to carry on 伴随着力量前进 And you cast your fears aside 把你的恐惧甩到一旁 And you know you can survive 你明白你能活下来 So when you feel like hope is gone 所以当你感觉希望破灭之时 Look inside you and be strong 正视自己要坚强 And you'll finally see the truth 最后你终将发现这个事实 That a hero lies in you 你是一位英雄 Lord knows 上帝知道 Dreams are hard to follow 梦想总是很难跟随 But don't let anyone 但是不要让任何人 Tear them away, hey yeah 将梦想打碎 Hold on 紧握住 There will be tomorrow 明天即将来临 In time You'll find the way 你终将找到路 And then a hero comes along 然后有一位英雄孤独走来 With the strength to carry on 伴随着力量前进 And you cast your fears aside 把你的恐惧甩到一旁 And you know you can survive 你明白你能活下来 So when you feel like hope is gone 所以当你感觉希望破灭之时 Look inside you and be strong 正视自己要坚强 And you'll finally see the truth 最后你终将发现这个事实 That a hero lies in you 你是一位英雄
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文歌曲的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。帮我翻译一下这首英文歌!!_百度知道
帮我翻译一下这首英文歌!!
Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
Would you run and never look back
Would you cry if you saw me crying
Would you save my soul tonight?
Would you tremble if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh oh please tell me these
我有更好的答案
会跳舞如果我要求您跳舞? (合唱) 我能是您英雄婴孩 我能亲吻痛苦 我永远将支持您 您能令我目瞪口呆 您会发誓? 会您跑和从未看 您会哭泣如果您看见我哭泣 您今晚会拯救我的灵魂吗;re 这里今晚 合唱 我想要拿着您(2x) 我是太深吗? 您会笑oh 请告诉我这些 现在您会死为那个您爱? 今晚拿着我在您的胳膊里;t 关心you&#39? 我丢失了我的头脑吗? I don&#39, you'll 总是我的? 您会说谎会您跑掉 我是对深深吗? 您会打颤如果我接触了您的嘴唇
采纳率:8%
如果我请你跳舞,你会跳吗?你会跑走,而且永不回头吗?如果你看见我哭,你会哭吗?你今晚会解救我的灵魂吗?如果我出摸你的嘴唇,你会颤抖吗?你会笑吗?噢!请告诉我这些!现在你会为你心爱的人而死吗?今晚把我搂在你怀里吧!(前两段)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一首英文歌中文意思大概我们如何拯救这个世界把它变更好,只有爱和时间_百度知道
一首英文歌中文意思大概我们如何拯救这个世界把它变更好,只有爱和时间
我有更好的答案
pimp strut walkingLs overSo we put our hands up like the ceiling can&#39Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us [feat. Ray Dalton]Return of the Mack - get upWhat it is, what it does, what it is, what it isn'm eating at the beatLike you gave a little speed to a great white shark on shark weekWhy? Time to go off. Gone DtLooking for a better way to get up out of bedInstead of getting on the internet and checking a new hitWe get up,all can&#39, I saidAnd then we go back, this is the momentTonight is the night, we'll fight till it's what you get when Wu-Tang raised youY't tell me nothingWe gs overSo we put our hands up like the ceiling can&#39, and we did it our wayGrown musicI shed my skin and put my bones into everything I record to itAnd yet I'm onLet that stage light go and shine on downGot the Bob Barker suit game and Plinko in my styleMoneyStay on my craft and stick around for those poundsBut I do that to pass the torch and put on for my townTrust me, on my I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T shit hustlingChasing dreams since I was 14With the 4 track, bussingHalfway cross that city with the backpack,ve got an 808 in my heart beatAnd I't copy thatBad, moonwalkin';s overSo we put our hands up like the ceiling can&#39, I go hard like I't hold usLike the ceiling can't hold usAnd then we go back, this is the momentTonight is the night, we'll fight till it&#39, gain humilityThen we keep marching, This here, is our partyMy posse'all can&#39, little bit of cautiousSomewhere between like, Rocky and Cosby, Sweater GangNope, Nope. y've got a world to see, She wanna see RomeCaesar&#39, I never ever did it for a throneThat validation comesSo I'm giving it back to the people nowSing that song and it goes like.? Thank youYeah I'm so damn gratefulI grew up really wanting gold frontsBut that&#39, crush shitLabels out here, nah they can't tell me nothingWe give it to the people, spread it across the countryLll make you a believerNt hold usLike the ceiling can&#39, spread it across the countryAnd then we go back, this is the momentTonight is the night, we'll fight till it't hold usLike the ceiling can&#39, goodbyeI&#39, nah they can&#39..Raise those hands, this is our partyWe came here to live life like nobody was watchingI got my If I fall they got meLeas overSo we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold usLike the ceiling can't hold usAnd all my people say'Na na NAna na naNA naAnd all my people say'&Na na NAna na naNA na&And all my people say'&Na na NAna na naNA na&And then we go back, this is the momentTonight is the night, we'll fight till it's overSo we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold usLike the ceiling can't hold usAnd then we go back, this is the momentTonight is the night, we'll fight till it's overSo we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold usLike the ceiling can't hold usNow, can It hold usAnd then we go back, this is the momentTonight is the night, we'll fight till it'And my girl
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
只有爱的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求一首英文歌,大神们救我_百度知道
求一首英文歌,大神们救我