高中英语单选题及解析选

药品服务许可证(京)-经营-违法不良信息举报: 电话、邮箱youkujubao@service.alibaba.com请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、、、和Copyright(C)2018 优酷 youku.com 版权所有2016年全国高考英语单项选择分类汇编_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2016年全国高考英语单项选择分类汇编
&&2016年全国高考英语单项选择分类汇编
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩2页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢上一篇:下一篇:
热门视频免费听导读:就爱阅读网友为您分享以下“高中英语单选150题及详解”的资讯,希望对您有所帮助,感谢您对92to.com的支持!高中英语基础知识专练
)1. Under good treatment, Linda is going to beginning to ____and will soon recover.
)2. You ____ pay too much attention to your reading skill, as it is so important.
)3. Don?t waste your breath____ him. He won?t listen to you.
A to try to persuade
B trying to persuade
C trying persuading
D to try persuading
)4. I saw no more than one camera left in that shop. Will you go and buy____?
)5. I haven?t seen you for a couple of days. What have you been up____?
)6.Tom tried to get the car____ but failed.
)7. Mike, as far as I know, ____like to play music.
)8. Much to my surprise, I found Beijing completely____.
A changing
B to be changed
)9. Much to their joy ,the day they looked forward to _______ at last.
)10.To my surprise, I?ll spend the night_____ in the lady?s room.
C being locked
)11. She lied to me because she _____ in order not to make me sad.
)12.Take ____ half and give_____ half to your sister.
A neither, either
, the other
C any, the other
D either, the other
houses were knocked down in the earthquake.
A great many of
C A great deal of
D A great many
)14. She opened the door_____ saw nothing____ darkness.
A but, but
B when , except
C but ,and
D and ,from
)15. He takes such ________ to do his work that I am deeply moved.
)16. She broke it by accident. _____
the whole, she didn?t do it _____ purpose.
)17. There was no choice but_____ indoors, as it was raining hard outside.
C staying up
)18. He wrote this article to_____ his point.
)19. You can?t imagine that a gentleman ____be so rude to a lady.
)20. ____I know, there isn?t such a word in English.
A As much as
B So far as
C As long as
D As soon as
)21. You can,____ , come to join us in the singing
A if you happy
B when you possible
C if you please
D when you necessary
)22. As far as I know, he spends at least as much time watching TV as he____.
A does writing
D does to write
)23. _____ measure matter, _____of weight, width and length.
A To, it should have units
B To, we must have units
C For, there must be units
D with , units must be used
)24. I?m not quite _____ these days.
)25. Until he told me ,I knew _____ about it.
B something
C everything
)26. Football is my______ sports. I like it best.
B more favorite
C most favorite
D the most favorite
)27. The truth will sooner or later ______.
A come about
B turn out
C come out
D give out
)28. I think it is Jack
, _____ you,____ to blame.
A rather than, is
B rather than, that is
C more than, are
D less than, who are
)29. He is older ____five years than John.
)30. I?ll see to _____ that we are back before 4:00.
)31.The boss said he would ____ in his mind one plan against the other
at an answer.
)32.Your ideas _____ mine.
D fit in with
)33. With a lot of problems ____ the boss felt very worried.
A to settle
B settling
D being settled
)34. A group _____ itself New Hand came to our hometown.
D is called
)35. They found that they had a lot in common and got on well. Hank bought them
_____ coffee.
欢迎转载:
相关推荐:2010年高考英语单项选择题专项练习
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2010年高考英语单项选择题专项练习
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2010年高考英语单项选择题专项练习
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m &&&&&&&&&&& 最新英语高考单项专项练习&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 单项(1)21.― Don't put the waste on the ground, young man. ― Oh, I'm sorry. I ________the dustbin there.A. hadn't seen&&& B. didn't see&& C. can't see &&& D. wasn't seeing22.― Why are you late again, Vera?& ― The bus took me a(n)________half hour to get to the hotel because of the traffic jam.A. extra&&&&&&& B. spare&&&&&&&& C. more than&&& D. other23.― I wonder if you have a single room for tonight.― ________.― Thank you anyway.A. One monent, please. I'll check it out for you.&&& B. Sure, please fill out this form.C. Sorry, I'm afraid we have none at the moment&& D.How long are you planning to stay here, sir?24.― Thank you, Joan, for the lovely party and the delicious food.& ― ________.A. No thanks&&& B. Never mind&&&&&&& C. All right &&&& D. My pleasure25.― Where is my blue jeans?& ― It's in the washing - machine. You'll have to wear ________different one.A. any &&&& B. the&&&&&&&&&& C. a&&&&&&&&& D. other26.― He ________ to Beijing ten times in 1999.& ― So he must have covered ________ of it.A. much& B. a lot&&& C. some&& D. many27.― Do you have my passport, Janet?&& ― Yes, I have ________right here, in the locker.A. one &&&&&&&&& B. it&&&&&&&&&& C. a very one&&& D. this28.The picture was put in the corner of the room, nobody ________in it.A. had any interest&& B. being interested& C. was interested D. to have an interest29.I would appreciate it ________you help me with my English.A. that &&&&&&&&&&& B. if&&&&&&&&&&& C. where&&&&&&&& D. in case30.― Where did the accident happen? ― It was at the post office near the hotel ________ the peace talk would be held.A. that &&&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&&& C. where&&&&&&& D. when31.― How did you play in the match?― Well, our team was ahead by 2 to zero during the first half, but we ________ in the last ten minutes.A. had lost &&&&&&&& B. have lost&&&&&&&&& C. were losing&&&&&& D. lost32.A student of English________ limited exercise finds it hard to get good mark in an English exam.A. is used to deal with && B. used to deal with& C. is used to dealing with&&& D. used to dealing with33.My new issue of Twenty - first Century. School Edition has disappeared.& Who ________ have taken it?A. should&&&&&&&&& B. must&&&& C. could&& D. would34.― Mr Smith, I wonder if you are free this afternoon. We'd like you to come to our party.& ― ________.A. I'd like to&&& B. I'd love you, too&&& C. I will come&& D. I like it35.After the storm nothing________ of the house, It really ________ us much to think about.A. keeps B. makes&&&&& C. leaves  D. gives单项选择题(2)21.It is ________ball -point pen invented by ________ Hungarian refugee named Lazio Biro.A. the&&&&&&&& B. a&&&&&&&&& C. a &&&&&&& D. the22.― How do you usually go to work? ― If it is fine, I ________on foot.A. will go&&&&&&& B. go &&&&&&&&& C. have gone && D. won't go23._____ in a recent science competition, the three students were awarded scholarships totaling $ 21, 000.A. To be judged the best&&&&& B. Judged the best&& C. Having judged the best  D. Judging the best24.On New Year's Eve New York City holds an outdoor________ which attracts a crowd of a million of more people.A. incident &&&&&&&&&& B. event &&&&&&&&&&& C. ease &&&&&& D. affair25.Americans eat ________as they actually need every day.A. twice as much protein&& B. twice protein as much twice&& C. twice protein as&&&& D. protein as twice much26.________, he does get annoyed with her sometimes.A. Although much he like her&&&&&&&&&&& B. Much although he likes her&& C. As he likes her much&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Much as he likes her27.― Why didn't you tell Ann the truth?&&& ― ________.A. Yes, I was afraid to be scolded by her&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. No, but I wanted toC. But I did&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I always hate telling lies28.If the building project ________ by the end of this month is delayed, the construction company will be fined.A. being completed&&&&&&&&& B. is completed&&&&&&&&& C. to be completed&&&&& D. completed29.Will you see to________ that the luggage is brought back?A. me &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. yourself&&&&&&&&&&&& C. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. them30.― “Mary I speak to your manager Mr. Williams at five o'clock tonight?”― “I'm sorry. Mr Williams ________ to a conference long before then.”A. will have gone&&&&&&&&&&& B. had gone&&&&&&&&&& C. would have gone &&&& D. has gone31.That's the best way we should think of ________the dying soldier.A. helping &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. saving&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. operating &&&&&&&&&& D. to save32.________ the earth to be fiat, many feared that Columbus would fall off the edge of the earth.A. Having believed&&&&&&&&& B. Believing&&&&&&&&&& C. Believed &&&&&&&&&&& D. Being believed33.________difficulties we may come across, we'll help one another to overcome them.A. Wherever&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Whatever&&&&&&&&&& C. However &&&&&&&&&&& D. Whenever34.Glad to see you back. How long ________ in Russia?A. did you stay &&&&&&&&&& B. have you stayed&&&&& C. were you staying &&&& D. have you been staying35.― Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to the airport?&&& ― ________.A. Certainly, you can take a No.3&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. No I don't know howC. Yes, you could go by bus&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Along this road单项选择题(3)21.They have their reason for keeping their marriage ________ secret for ________ moment.A. a&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the&&&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&&&& D. a22.She is always ready to help people in trouble because she thinks it a________.A. decision &&&&&&&& B. chance&&&&&&&&&&& C. pride &&&&&&& D. pleasure23.― When shall we meet, at 6U00 or at 6U30?&&& ― ________.A. At any time. &&&&& B. You make the time&& C. well, either time will do&& D. Any time is OK.24.― Are all the titles of the articles ________in the contents?& ― Yes, all________.A. included &&& B. includes&&&&& C. including &&&&& D. being included25.― Why hasn't Jane arrived yet?&& ― She________ again in the morning.A. shouldn't have overslept&&&&&&&& B. may have turned off the alarm clockC. must have no one to call her&&&&&& D. should have someone to wake her up26.He ________ give up the dictionary than a child would give up a new toy.A. will no longer&&&&&&& B. would rather&&&&&&& C. had better&&&&&& D. would no more27.Every possible ________ advanced technology.A. should be made of && B. should be made use&&& C. use should be made of&& D. should make use of28.Not that I'm unwilling to go with you, ________I'm busy now.A. because &&&&&&&&&&& B. but &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. but that &&&&& D. however29.― Has the football match just started?― Just started? It must be clear who ________ by now.A. is winning&&&&&&&&&& B. wins &&&&&&& C. has won &&&&&& D. would win30.― Have you told Joan the news?&& ― Yes. I told her ________I saw her this morning.A. while&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the moment&&& C. until &&&&&&&&& D. suddenly31.You will see this product________ wherever you go.A. to be advertised &&&&& B. advertised&&&& C. advertise&&&&&&& D. advertising32.― Did you go to the party last night?& ― Yes. and I'd rather ________. It was so________.A. tiresome&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. exciting& C. tiring&&&&& D. interesting33.― Will you go home tomorrow morning?&& ― No, I'm planning________.A. on &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. so &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. it34.― Have you any money on you? I need some badly.&& ― Sorry, but ________ at all.A. not &&&&&&&&&&&& B. nothing&&&&&&&&& C. none &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. quite a little&
35.― Why not join us in the game?― ________.A. Sure, please do&&&&& B. No, you do the same&&& C. Oh, that's all right&& D. Ok, coming单项选择题(4)21.― Have you graduated from collage?&&&&&&&& ― Yes , ________.A. I studied French for two years.&&&&&&&&&&& B. I have been studying French.C. I have studied French for two years.&&&&& D. I had studied French for two years.22.Ann was reading a detective novel, ________ completely to the outside world.A. being lost&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. having lost&&&&&&&&& C. losing&&&&&&&&& D. lost23.Fish have eyes and ________appears to be a nose, and they can hear, too.A. that &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. it&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what24.The new government ________ the foreign - owned fields one after another.A. took over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. took out&&&&&&&&&&&& C. took off&&&&&&& D. took on25.The five firemen the director had________ the five people in the fire were highly praised.A. rescue&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. rescued&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to rescue &&& D. had rescued26.________ his son away to college, the old couple got more room in the house.A. As &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. For&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Through&&&&&& D. With27.You should always take into consideration the part a good way of learning will ________ in your studies.A. give&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. make &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. play&&&&&&&&&& D. teach28.I asked him to show me the record that ________ the meeting, but he refused.A. kept&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. was kept &&&&&&&&&& C. was kept of &&& D. kept of29.There are few pieces of electronic equipment ________to raise fears regarding future employment chance than computers.A. likely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. more likely&&&&&&&&&& C. possibly &&&&&& D. more possibly30.The driver night have had an accident but that he________ the car suddenly.A. braked &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. would brake&&&&&&&&& C. had braked &&&&& D. forget31.Where did you get ________ car of________?A. yours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. you&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. yours&&&&&&&&&& D. you32.They sold their house for only 12, 000 dollars, so the buyer got a wonderful________.A. cost &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. bargain&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. amount&&&&&&&&&& D. value33.It's terrible. The ear ________ break down just as we were going on our holiday.A. should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. would&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. could&&&&&&&&&&& D. must34.As ________ announced in today's paper, he is to visit China on Sunday.A. being&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to be&&&&&&&&&&&& D. been35.― We are sorry we can't stay with you.― ________.A. No sorry at all &&&&&&&&& B. I don't think so&&&& C. Don't think so &&& D. That's all right单项选择题(5)21.It's quite strange that the man sleeps with his mouth________ and his eyes________.A. open && B. opened&&&& C. open &&& D. opening22.― Jim, let's hurry to the airport. Mabel is coming. ― Oh, I was afraid________ . What's made her change her mind?A. she would never come  B. I would miss her&& C. she had already come& D. I might have missed her23.― Is Mr Smith rich?― Yes, very rich. When he worked in ________town, he earned a lot. Now he has a big farm in _____country.A. the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. /; /&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. /; the&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. /24.Written in a hurry, ________. How can it be satisfactory?A. they found many mistakes in the report&&&& B. Sam made lots of mistakes in the reportC. there are plenty of mistakes in the report&&& D. the report is full of mistakes25.― Could you do me a favor and take the box up to the sixth floor?&& ― ________ . No problem at all.A. With pleasure &&&&&&& B. My pleasure&&& C. For pleasure &&&&&& D. At your pleasure26.― How can the problem be solved?&& ― Well, we must ________ it to the president's own judgment.A. depend &&&&&&&&&&&& B. leave &&&&&&& C. suggest&&&&&&&&&&&& D. realize27.― Do you often visit your grandparents?& ― Mmm… ________ , I'm afraid. I usually phone them.A. over again&&&&&&&&&&&& B. time and again&& C. once again&&&&&&&& D. now and again28.― Bob, you're absent - minded !&&& ― Oh, I'm sorry I ________ attention to you, Miss Shute.A. haven't paid &&&&&&&& B. wasn't paying&& C. am not paying &&& D. couldn't have paid29.Mr and Mrs Scott prefer a restaurant in a small town to ________ in so large a city as New York.A. this &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. one &&&&&&&&& C. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. that30.The boy the teachers considered ________failed in the final exam, ________ surprised them very much.A. which&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&& C. to hav it&&&&&&&&&& D. su which31.― They all agree________ George. Has the project been passed?― Who ________ George can make the final decision?A. except &&& B. besides&&& C. but&&&&&& D. but32.Thousands of teachers ________into their new fiats and the rest of them ________ for theirs . The government say many more apartment buildings________A. are to be built&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. will be completedC. will have been putting up&& D. are to be set up33.The first set of textbooks_______ for teaching English as a foreign language came out in the 16th century.A. written&&&&&&&&&& B. had been written&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to be written&&& D. was written34.Is ______48 hours_____ the man- made satellite ____ is made in our country to orbit the planet around?A. where & B. what&&&& C. that&&& D. which35.― Why does Sara know so much about Angkor Wat?&& ― She ________have been there, or ...A. must &&&&&&& B. oughtn't to&&&&&& C. may &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Can't答案与分析1答案21.A 如果描述刚才一瞬间进行的动作用过去进行时,如I wasn't listening,过去某一结果用一般过去时,如I didn't hear it.22.A 本句意思是多花了半个小时,因此用extra 表示“额外的,附加的”。 23.C 从答语可知要订房间没有订到,因此选C 24.D 应答别人的感谢你的帮助或款待时用(It's)a/my pleasure.25.C “另外穿一件衣服”,表示没有具体所指的另外一个。 26.A 问句中有特定的过去时间,表示过去做过某事,因此用一般过去时;第二句表示“北京的很多地方”用much of+单数或不可数名词27.B 用it 代上文的my passport.28.B 用独立主格作状语,对主句作补充说明,如果选A、C项要有连词连接两个句子。 29.B “如果你能帮我学英词,我将感激不尽”。 30.D 本句不是强调句,where引导定语从句修饰hotel表示“(故事发生在)和谈将要举行的那家旅馆旁的邮局里。” 和谈进行的地点是在宾馆而不是在邮局。如果选A当强调句处理的话就要翻译成:(故事发生在)那家旅馆旁的,和谈将要在此举行的邮局里。显然不符合常理。31.D in/for/during the last/past+一段时间表示“在过去多长时间里”做过某事,与完成时连用,但本句中并不是这个含义,而是在“最后十分钟”出现的结果。32.D 选项部分完全形式为:a student(who is)used to dealing with.,表示“习惯于…的学生”,用过去分词作定语33.C 对具体情况的疑问判断用may,might或can,could,表示“会是谁呢?”34.A 应答对方的邀请表示同意时用I'd like/love to。 35.C remain表示“剩下,留下”,其形式是sth./sb.remains:leave表示“把…留下”,leave sth。 2答案21.B 提示:表特指用定冠词,泛指一类人中的一个用不定冠词。22.B 提示:谈话的内容是现在通常的情况,故使用一般现在时态。23.B 提示:句中的主语the three students与judge是逻辑上的动宾关系,即被动意义,故使用过去分词表被动意义,再者judge在句中的搭配为judge+宾语+形容词(判断……为……,认为……是……)。当judge用作不及物动词时,应使用judging from/by…24.B 提示:incident意为“(发生的较小)事件;事变”。event意为“(发生的较大或重要)事件;(运动的)项目,一场比赛”。case意为“事例,实例,事实,真相”。affair意为“(私营、个别)事情”。25.A 提示:倍数词+as…as意为“是……多少倍”。26.D 提示:as引导让步状语从句的句式为:名词/动词/副词/形容词+as+主语+谓语动词(助动词)/情态动/be.27.C 提示:Yes和No是用来回答一般疑问句的,故A,B可两项排除。D项不合乎问句的要求。问句表示说话人不知实情,所问的事与事实相反,故答语以But开头,说出与问者相反的事实。28.C 提示:to be completed用作定语表示未来动作。being completed表示正在进行的动作。completed表示完成了的动作。29.C 提示:see to it that…意为“留意……;负责;务必…”30.A 提示:then指代at five o'clock,由语境可知是将来时间。将来完成时表示将来某时之前或某动作之前已经完成的动作。31.D 提示:先行词the best way在逻辑上是定语从句中的谓语think of的宾语,故A项排除。to save是不定式短语作定语从句的目的状语。32.B 提示:主语many指代“许多人”,与believe是逻辑上的主谓关系。Believing作原因状语。33.B 提示:whatever+名词;however+形容词/副词,两者都可引导让步状语从句。34.A 提示:由前句可知,“You”已回来了(不在俄罗斯),那么“You”在俄罗斯呆了多久是指过去的时间。35.A 提示:对别人的请求给予帮助。3答案 21.C 提示:keep(sth)a secret意为“保密(某事)秘密”.secret是可数名词。for the moment意为“目前,暂时”。22.D 提示:pleasure是不可数名词,意为“快乐,愉快,满足”。其与不定冠词a连用表示一次性经历。23.C 提示:问句是一个(含两项)选择疑问句,答语中用any不合适,因为any指三者或三者以上的任何之一。24.A 提示:list意为“把……登录,登记在……上”,用作及物动词,故应使用被动语态。include意为“包含”,included常置于名词或代词之后。including活用为介词,常置于名词或代词之前。25.B 提示:may+have done意为“或许做……”,表示推测。should(not)have done意为“本来(不)应该做……而没有做……/而做了……”,此表达与语境不符。have sb.do sth 意为“叫某人做某事”,不定式不可带to.26.D 提示:no more.than.意为“与……一样不……”。27.C 提示:make use of意为“利用”,含此动词短语的句子变被动语态时,可将of的宾语提到句首作主语,也可将use置于句首作主语。28.C 提示:(It is)not that……but that相当于(It is)not because…but because…意为“不是因为……而是因为……”。29.A 提示:进行时表示将来时。说话时比赛还在进行之中。30.B 提示:the moment引导时间状语从句,意为“一……就……”。31.B提示:“see+宾语+do/doing/done”意为“看到……故/正做/被做。”32.C 提示:“would rather(not)have done”意为“宁愿(不)做……(而实际没做/做了……)”,这是一种虚拟语气的用法。33.B 提示:plan to do sth意为“计划做……”,其中的不定式如是前面提到的动词,采取省略方式,只保留不定式符号to.34.C 提示:How many/much和带any的一般疑问句的答语用none.What提问用nothing回答。quite a little=much.35.D 提示:对建议和请求的回答是OK/All right,coming 是省略句,相当于I'm coming.4答案21.A 提示:时态题,在这所学校学习过两年为过去式。22.D 提示:指出当时所处状态,不表动物,用过分词。23.D 提示:鱼有眼和类似鼻子的东西。“象……”用what从句。24.A 提示:take over“接管,占领”。25.A 提示:本题中the director had rescue为定语从句修饰five firemen,其关系代词whom省略,本句为have sb do sth 结构。26.D 提示:with结构作状语,其构成为with+n+ad.27.C 提示:play a…part…in…“在……起作用”。28.C 提示:keep record of “保持……记录”本题为其被动式。29.B 提示:后面的than决定了前面必然有比较级,more likely to do对前面内容加以解释。30.A 提示:本来可能出事,但司机刹了车,刹车为一真实动作31.A 提示:this/that+n+of+sb's是一常用结构。32.B 提示:bargain作名词时为打价后的便宜货。33.A 提示:should表惊讶,令人奇怪,出乎意料。34.B 提示:As引导定语从句位于句首,其先行词为后面的句子。因此谓语动词用单数。35.D 提示:当别人道歉时,常以that's all right,it doesn't matter,not at all等作答。5答案21.A 提示:closed为adj.闭着.open为adj睁着,均为状态。22.A 提示:Mabel已经改变了主意,暗示她不会来了。23.C 提示:in town在城里,in the country在农村均为固定搭配。24.D 提示:状语是written他的逻辑主语一定是句子的主语,故为the reports.25.A 提示:乐于助人去做某事“with pleasure.”26.B 提示:leave sth to……把某事留给某人……27.D 提示:over again反复,time and again和over again 均为又一次之意。now and again时而,只有D与题意相符。28.B 提示:时态题,刚才走神了。为B。29.B 提示:prefer A to B. 用one代替another restaurant.30.A 提示:后半句为非限制性定语从句,用which代表前一分句的内容consider sb to do(be)……31.C 提示:all后可加but或except而第二个分句。who but为固定搭配为“除他之外还有谁……”32.D提示:已经搬进为完成时,在等着为进行时,将要建成为将来时,the rest of them为复数33.A 提示:the first set of text books……in the 16th century说明。书的写作是过去且为被动用过去分词。34.D 提示:前一部分为强调句式,后一部分是定语从句,时间(48 hours)做take的宾语。35.C 提示:这是一个猜测的回答后面有or因而不是十分贵的,故用may.
&文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语辅导方法 的文章

随机推荐