谁有landslide.mp3百度云的百度云,谢谢

Vicetone & Youngblood Hawke - Landslide(Extended Mix).mp3
资源大小 : 9.01MB
资源类型 : mp3
分享达人 : Bre****own
分享时间 :
收录时间 :
下载地址 :
【Vicetone & Youngblood Hawke - Landslide(Extended Mix).mp3】文件大小9.01MB,文件数量1个,MD5:d4cf2f30e586c0ddcbfb64d,由用户Bre****own于上传到百度网盘,网盘多本身不储存任何资源文件,只负责收集整理该资源的相关信息和网盘链接,下载地址直接跳转到该资源百度网盘页进行下载,其文件的安全性和完整性需要您自行判断。感谢您对网盘多的支持。
Bre****own
编号:78559
最新音乐资源Fleetwood Mac的《Landslide》 歌词_百度知道
Fleetwood Mac的《Landslide》 歌词
我有更好的答案
歌曲名:Landslide歌手:FLEETWOOD MAC专辑:The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac(Stevie Nicks)I took my love, I took it downClimbed a mountain and I turned aroundAnd I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills'Til the landslide brought it downFleetwood MacOh, mirror in the skyWhat is love?Can the child within my heart rise above?Can I sail thru the changin' ocean tides?Can I handle the seasons of my life?I don't know...Well, I've been afraid of changin''Cause I've built my life around youBut time makes you bolderAnd I'm getting older tooOh, take my love, take it downClimb a mountain and turn aroundAnd if you see my reflection in the snow covered hillsWell the landslide will bring it downAnd if you see my reflection in the snow covered hillsWell the landslide will bring it downThe landslide will bring it down
中国IT职业教育领先品牌
主营:教育培训-JAVA培训-大数据培训-Html5培训-UI培训-python培训等
Cause I&#39, tooOh, take my love, take it downClimb a mountain and turn aroundAnd if you see my reflection in the snow covered hillsWell, the landslide will bring it downAnd if you see my reflection in the snow covered hillsWell, the landslide will bring it downhttp, I took it downI climbed a mountain and I turned aroundAnd I saw my reflection in the snow covered hillsTill the landslide brought me downOh, mirror in the sky://music?Can the child within my heart rise above?Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?Can I handle the seasons of my life?Well.ve been afraid of changing'Cause I've built my life around youBut time makes you bolderEven children get older and I'm getting older, tooYes, I&#39
本回答被提问者采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
landslide的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有那位只到英国摇滚乐团OASIS(绿洲)?有一首歌开头是大海的声音,叫什么名字来的?英文名?谢谢了_百度知道
有那位只到英国摇滚乐团OASIS(绿洲)?有一首歌开头是大海的声音,叫什么名字来的?英文名?谢谢了
但这首歌英文名字找不到了,还有歌词我很喜欢这个乐队,尽量帮忙啊!谢谢大家了,志同道合的兄弟们~~~~~中文好像叫超级香宾星座
我有更好的答案
Where were you while we were getting high://www.com/dl.asp?id=42675" target="_blank">http应该是这首歌手姓名:OASIS[绿洲合唱团]
歌曲名称;re gonna get away from the summerBut you and I will never dieThe world&#39;s still spinning around we don&#39;t know whyWhy-why-why-why-i-iHow many special people change.51y.51y://t believeThat they&#39;re gonna get away from the summerBut you and I will never dieThe world&#39?Where were you while we were getting high.com/dl.asp?id=42675Whats The Story Morning GloryChampagne SupernovaHow many ss still spinning around we don&#39;t know whyWhy-why-why-why-i-iHow many special people change?How many lives are living strange?Where were you while we were getting high?Slowly walking down the hallFaster than a cannonballWhere were you while we were getting high?Someday you will find meCaught beneath the landslideIn a champagne supernova in the skySomeday you will find meCaught beneath the landslideIn a champagne supernovaA champagne supernova&#39?How many lives are living strange?Slowly walking down the hallFaster than a cannonballWhere were you while Cuz we don&#39;t believeThat they&#39?Someday you will find meCaught beneath the landslideIn a champagne supernova in the skySomeday you will find meCaught beneath the landslideIn a champagne supernovaA champagne supernova in the skyWake up the dawn and ask her whyI dream a dream she never diesWipe that tear away now from your eyeSlowly walking down the hallFaster than a cannonballWhere were you while we were getting high?Someday you will find meCaught beneath the landslideIn a champagne supernova in the skySomeday you will find meCaught beneath the landslideIn a champagne supernovaA champagne supernova&#39;Cuz we don&#39?How many lives are living strange:Champagne Supernova <a href="http
采纳率:60%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文名的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 landslide ecology 的文章