请原谅我英文怎么写的英语

对不起我错了请你原谅我用英语怎么说
对不起我错了请你原谅我用英语怎么说
I'm so sorry ,I know I was wrong ,Please parden me!
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《对不起我错了请你原谅我用英语怎么说》相关的作业问题
Husband:sorry,I made a mistake,please forgive me,I love you
Sorry,I,have asked you to forgive mistakenly
Sorry,it's my fault.Please forgive me.
Dear sister,I'm sorry.I know it's all my fault,please forgive me.
"I'm sorry,I'm wrong,please forgive me for this,then I will respect your opinion,respect for your ideas,please give me another chance,I guarantee that will not
It's my fault,Please forgive me
Mary,I am sorry,please forgive me,I did not lie to you,My name is really Xie Zongyuan,come from Anhui Province.
I'm so sorryI beg your forgiveIn my mind,I can't leave you awaybecause of my love for youIn my mind,I really don't want to get you lost,because of my miss for y
Please forgive me. 再问: 那,我错了,问你翻译啊 再答: It's my mistake.再问: 只是想让你给我一次机会,用英语咋翻译? 再答: Just want you to give me one chance再问: 为什么别人翻译的都有I啊,而且还是开头 再答: 可以在开头加上I,也可以不加
Don't say sorry to me,because I will never forgive you.
Sorry ,I love you ,but don't forget me ,please!
please forgive me
Sorry,I have something important to do now.Please don't disturb me.
If there are some mistakes in my speaking,please point them out.
But please forgive my english is not good,I've just learnt it for half year.
I shouldn't treat you like that before,please forgive me!
i know it's my fault.sorry ,please forgive me.i truly love you so deeply.
先说,不是抄袭,我看了看二楼的翻译得比较地道,可惜没打调号,所以和着内容,我按我的想法略作修改,如下xin lỗi emmắng em là lỗi của anhanh đã biết sai
Sweetheart:I'm sorry,I knew I had made a mistake,please forgive me to be good?”请原谅我”....用英文怎么说?.急.......谢谢!!!!???_百度知道
”请原谅我”....用英文怎么说?.急.......谢谢!!!!???
是在作错事之后用的那种.........
请原谅我: Forgive me请原谅我的迟到:Please excuse me for being late.请原谅我这样说:Pardon me for saying so.请原谅我来晚了: Please excuse my late arrival.请原谅我这么健忘: Please pardon my forgetfulness.请原谅我打扰了你: Please excuse my disturbing you.请原谅我打断你的话: Excuse me for interrupt you.如果我错了,请原谅我: Forgive me if I am wrong.
采纳率:28%
请原谅我: Forgive me 请原谅我的迟到:Please excuse me for being late. 请原谅我这样说:Pardon me for saying so. 请原谅我来晚了: Please excuse my late arrival. 请原谅我这么健忘: Please pardon my forgetfulness. 请原谅我打扰了你: Please excuse my disturbing you. 请原谅我打断你的话: Excuse me for interrupt you. 如果我错了,请原谅我: Forgive me if I am wrong.
forgive mepardon meexcuse me
please forgive me请原谅我
I'm sorry.
Please forgive me .
其他6条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
请原谅我的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语交际口语1000句:请原谅我_英语口语_无忧考网
英语交际口语1000句:请原谅我
以下是无忧考网整理的《英语交际口语1000句:请原谅我》,希望大家喜欢!A:This is the end,Jane.I don't want a girlfriend who goes out with other guys all the time.甲:我们之间完了,简。我不想找个老是跟其他男生约会的女友。B:I won't do it again. Please forgive me.乙:我不会再犯了,请原谅我。A: No way. l've given you too many chances already.甲:不行,我已经给你太多次机会了。类似用语Can you ever forgive me?你能原谅我吗?百宝箱上列对话中,“This is the end.”系由“This is the end of our relationship.”化简而来。另外词组“go out with+人”,原意为“与某人外出”,此处引申表示“与某人约会”。He went out with Mary last night.(他昨晚与玛丽约会。)= He had a date with Mary last night.= He dated*Mary last night.*date为及物动词,表示“与某人约会”,不可说“He dated with Mary.”。
英语口语最新更新
无忧考网移动版 m.51test.net

我要回帖

更多关于 我不太懂英文你的意思 的文章

随机推荐